Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80515 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Trustworthiness: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
May be because, not so pretty girls are mostly submissive and obedient to their husband as they are not ready to loose their husband.

While the pretty girls are so proud of their beauty, thereby they become ill-mannered, disrespectful and arrogant. Not willing to be submissive. Because while they are already married, men still run after them.

Moreover, beauty is relative. To some men, the physical appearance is what they attributed as beauty. While some men attributed some special characters as beauty. For instance, some men see only religious beliefs of a lady that brings out good moral character in the lady as beauty. Some men see a lady intellectual capacity as beauty, and so on.

Just as I have commented on Nairaland on several threads that talk about marriage, there for main things men and women looks for in their would be spouse.

1. Physical Beauty,
2. Position of the man or girl or their parents or relatives in the society,
3. The wealth of the man or the woman or their parents,
4. Culture and Religion of the man or the lady. That is how well is the man or lady is practicing his or her culture and religion.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
THEY ARE USUALLY POOR AND THEY HAVE BIGGER DICK.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by PEREZPERECTUS: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=39216452]Maybe they're beautiful where it matters most, on the inside.

U are right, there was this very ugly girl that forced me to have sex with her some years back, inside so creamy and sweeeeeeet. If I had money then, nothing would have stopped me from marrying her
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by atoleybaba(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
dacovajnr:
yeepa! shocked
grin ugliness is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!
Well I have noticed the values I love in women are usually found in average looking ones,I won't say ugly. Well mannered,smart,industrious and ambitious. Most very pretty women have the opposite of these,and u will find out their careers circles around make up,modelling... And hoping to find a big pocket to marry because they have a fine face and feel nature owes em happiness cos of the attention they over crave and get... Ok look at sugarhugs dp... See wah I mean?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by happney65: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

True talk...that is why when i catch one fine bobo one.time all my friends dey pity me....
if i date again,d bobo must ugly o cheesy

You mean that so-called Gold-Digger?The One that fired ur Pussssyyy like Hell? grin grin grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by misspicy(f): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm !!!
Go and sleep cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by adbokus(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sometimes one comes here to feed one's intelligence only to stumble upon bizarre threads with barbaric comments! We are not ready...

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by atoleybaba(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Ofcos u can't, cos like poles repel.
I swear down brother u are on point

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
These days it's hard to define beautiful as more girls now spend more time in the saloon and on make-up. An average Nigeria girl spends an average of 7 hours at the saloon on hair only.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by sweetgala(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley

A beautiful woman many not build a beautiful home, I've seen many beautiful ladies who have turned to be the downfall of a man.

May I also add that many of these beauties you speak of are glorified abusers of marykay and MAC. If you see them in the morning you'll shout AYAMATANGA

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

Allow beautiful girls to complain. Don't speak for them.
Haba! grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have also noticed it

Well, I think it boils down to perception
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by navyman5(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Raiders:
ugly guys are usually more romantic and try to pleased beautiful girls than handsome guys. most handsome guys are players
HOW DO U KNOW THE R ROMANTIC.....(UGLY GUYS)? I FEAR U... REPENT.............------*-----$$
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=PEREZPERECTUS post=39221322][/quote]

Eww. Too much info but ok, I guess.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by 2ndkomin: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
To fulfil all righteoUsness
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Iyoma2:
God made man in his own image n likeness. please give me d definition of a handsome guy n dat of an ugly woman.
WhilE God made some in Oshiomole's image grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
atoleybaba:
lmao...lemme die if my gf looks anything like u....if u wanna see my face I could give u my home address...wait sef . how dare u compare my beautiful bae with u? Stop that insult I don't like it...very degrading...if u are really proud of urself let see ur over bony face without make up grin....and for ur info am ugly...I WOR WOR pass anything

Who gives a Bleep?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Tamakay(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, fire on !!!

Oyah mention their names jhor cheesy

Abeg I wan waka freely u hear.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by misspicy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
dacovajnr:
if your tryna date ugly guys...we nairalander ugly boiz are avail grin

dacovajnr:
if your tryna date ugly guys...we nairalander ugly boiz are avail grin
I know na,buh when i say ugly,i dnt mean d type of nairaland guys ugly,you pple ugly too much biko,i mean average looking ni tongue

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tunapawizzy: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Exactly d point op is trying to make...inverse proportionality....dat s y u can only date/marry a handsome guy

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
atoleybaba:
grin ugliness is in the eyes of the beholder
that's wickedness you know baami grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Bsmartt(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
I guess it's because the handsome guys were always in a state of dilemma when choosing their life partner. #themoreulookthelessusee
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
So you mean you can't date someone like me just because I'm ugly ? cool

No you not ugly, when I mean ugly I'm talking about someone like oshomole, tinubu those type not average looking guys, all this nairaland peps just attacking me, cus I refused to reply their emails, lol.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by harry509: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley
hmmmmmM! Aldoh is nt common sha.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by endoski: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
see ur dirty mouth lyk ugly dudes,my dear its pple lyk u dat look for husbands nd they dnt cum arnd.
u better watch ur tongue cos d beauty of a man is his money nd charisma
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by atoleybaba(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Who gives a Bleep?
1 million dollar question baby kiss I love u too
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

Go and sleep cheesy
I know you will be present on a thread like this cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by 3kay945(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Good,
You look familiar. Can I see a clearer face?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
I've noticed some young handsome dudes marrying old grandma women. I think it coz of the Money when I see such marriages.

Some handsome dudes may go for personality maybe they had bad experiences with prettier chicks, who knows.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Rick9(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
chigoizie7:

If u doubt me, as a fine boy/girl, try dating another fine girl/boy, una no go reach 6months without quarrels/fight(trust issues), I ve been there.
you very correct you know, see both of them will be so proud of their looks that they reason to themselves am cute I can get any partner I want so why waste my time, have been there before.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Eleponblue(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:
It's like yu are talking from experience

YOUAREMADgrin was here
Your moniker says it all...YOU ARE MAD! embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.