Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80522 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Foundation/ Alcohol/ weed/ Maternal wealth/ Good sex
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by obainojazz(m): 1:14am On Oct 22, 2015
angry first there is no ugly girl....but if you really want to hit on that point grin ...they will never let you leave...you may even die of questions from them lol.... But I still maintain... A woman is how she carries herself... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Godsonkemz(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Its your personal assumption not general assumption. If u had said generally most guys, maybe i would partially agree to ur assertion. There is a lower tendency of infidelity on the side of the facially less attractive ladies and they tend to acquire good virtues unlike their attractive counterparts who are just for tourist attraction.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by pansophist(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Opposite poles attracts each other angry
Fruitylass
Law of magnetism states that like poles repel one
another and unlike poles attract each other.

Likewise ugly and beautiful ones attracts.

Opposite doesnt attracts, it seems like it attract because it tend to stand out and becomes more visible.

If opposite attracts, then ''Birds of the same feather flocks together'' should be wrong then undecided
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 22, 2015
99% posters on Nairaland are ugly to me.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 22, 2015
pansophist:

Fruitylass

Opposite doesnt attracts, it seems like it attract because it tend to stand out and becomes more visible.

If opposite attracts, then ''Birds of the same feather flocks together'' should be wrong then undecided
chai...pej
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by G8Arthur(m): 1:40am On Oct 22, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley

Because those men have refused artificial looks get into their sense of judgement of character. Cone to think of it, those gals u refer to may actually look better Dan "d beautiful ones" wen allowed half of the make-up dose in ur good books have. Chaw-chaw

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2015
The same reason why beautiful Women Marry Buttt Ugly Men!! Your Mom married your dad, didn't she?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by AreaFada2: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe they're beautiful where it matters most, on the inside.

Also in the African context, if a woman is not yellow pawpaw and doesn't look like Agbani Darego or G. Nnaji, then she's termed ugly.

The standard for classifying a dark-skinned lady beautiful is much higher.

Thank God some men whether handsome or not still look beyond the face.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2015
No game undecided
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by AreaFada2: 1:56am On Oct 22, 2015
pinceprinz:
Ugly gals always be more than ready to do anythang to buy U over. Sacrificing a whole lot to be exact.
)

Very simplistic assumption.

The normal (not ugly) girl has lived a more realistic life. A life where you have to be more rounded and make your way through impeccable character.

And he knows when he meets a more rounded lady.
Whereas the one considered pretty has been pretty much pampered by men generally.
Both potentially serious & hit-and-run men.

It takes time for most to know the liabilities of beauty.

By then, the normal girl has already used her good character to land the most eligible guy. cheesy grin
Remember most handsome guys will have dated pretty girls before.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2015
atoleybaba:
opposite side attract....u are kuku ugly before with ur fake make up face cool

Common bruh...It's more than likely she is cute...though she seems a bit lacking in confidence hence partial coverage of her face!!!!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by fotojenik(m): 2:10am On Oct 22, 2015
lol. ugly women dnt even send.....
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

Very simplistic assumption.

The normal (not ugly) girl has lived a more realistic life. A life where you have to be more rounded and make your way through impeccable character.

And he knows when he meets a more rounded lady.
Whereas the one considered pretty has been pretty much pampered by men generally.
Both potentially serious & hit-and-run men.

It takes time for most to know the liabilities of beauty.

By then, the normal girl has already used her good character to land the most eligible guy. cheesy grin
Remember most handsome guys will have dated pretty girls before.

A wise man once said something like ; Our specialties are our greatest burdens... That you fessed up there is a proof grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by staymore: 2:54am On Oct 22, 2015
donem:

Who lied to you that you are ugly? besides nice hair style it rocks.

Why are you not telling her the truth? She is average.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ohenhen1: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2015
1. Some beautiful girls are too demanding and picky.
2. Some guys are intimidated, no self confidence to date a beautiful girl.
3. The inner beauty of some ugly girls.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Beautiful girls usually have nothing more than their beauty. Most of them are usually very dumb and stupid. As well as ill mannered and lousy. It gets on one's nerves.
Beauty is overated. Seriously. If you have enough of it, you'll realize how useless it is. Especially of you're not working in the entertainment industry.

So, if i was an handsome guy, i would prefer an average looking girl who is smart and well mannered anyday.

Last shot; beauty is a talent. Which means most beautiful people have no talent. Except their beauty . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by 4C2215131: 3:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!

E Neva reach so na!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Adekunzy:
well, maybe because most of them seduce us.
with that ur ugly face??
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:
99% posters on Nairaland are ugly to me.
fourteen thousand people still look goodlooking to you then. That's quite a lot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
fourteen thousand people still look goodlooking to you then. That's quite a lot.
Not members but posters. That means virtually everybody who posts here is ugly to me.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by misspicy(f): 4:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lolz...u can't be serious bout dt!
Oliviaarims:
Lolz...u can't be serious bout dt!
Lol,its was a joke tho...buh i prefer someone am finer than
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by otunbaajamu(m): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Depends on what was destined for both parties.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Keketu(m): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe they're beautiful where it matters most, on the inside.
ugly girl dictected....!!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by AgbalagbaOle: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2015
youaremad:
It's like yu are talking from experience

YOUAREMADgrin was here
@ your profile photo.. you are actually mad
òñ síwín... undecided
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by jaymdee(m): 5:03am On Oct 22, 2015
OkparaJesus:
THEY ARE USUALLY POOR AND THEY HAVE BIGGER DICK.
And your username is "Okpara Jesus"
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Ugly ladies please don't be feeling cocky thinking the handsome guy will always come, it doesn't always happen in real life situation as it happens on paper.

Just kidding but what's most important is give yourself class and stand out with your outstanding personality
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by otunbaajamu(m): 5:11am On Oct 22, 2015
The beautiful ones are not the listening types.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!

& if the handsome guys doesn't come around¿
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2015
chigoizie7:
The wife(ugly) thinks the hubby(handsome is doing her a favor of marrying her,despite her wor wor ness, so, she no go jeopardize that, she will not cheat on him maybe because she has reasoned that for such a handsome guy to decide to marry her after seeing all the beautiful grls around that it is meant to be and that he will be her all and all+ he wouldn't cheat, now that is enough assurance from the lady.

From the guys perceptions, "as my wife wor wor, other guys no go reason her. (Who get time for ugly girls?). That one na another. Assurance from the guy.

And their marriage sails on and on and on.

If u doubt me, as a fine boy/girl, try dating another fine girl/boy, una no go reach 6months without quarrels/fight(trust issues), I ve been there.
lol i disagree sir, Iam good looking by God's grace and I dated a good looking girl for almost 3 yrs just broke up dx year for my personal reasons so in my case i always have the luck of having beautiful cute girls who love me wel
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by tonychristopher: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2015
It's simple fine girl toto wide like drum
Ugly girl toto tight like....

Beside that nobody is ugly in totality

The most important is good heart and nice Toto

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.