Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105919 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Kirigidi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/
If u take a critical nd unbiasd look at d presnt conditns nd level of devpt in black African countries today, u wil agree wit me dat d man is not far frm d truth. It's just dat d truth is bitter. Black Africans ar d cause of dia problms:dey hate one another nd ar selfish. leaders nd followers alike ar corrupt, wicked, unpatriotic nd visionless. Dat is why evry black African country depend heavily on importatn of manufacturd goods frm d whitemen's world because dia studity won't allow dem harness dia thinkin abilities to devlp home-grown technologis, just as China did. D few African countries we can say ar tryin ar those wit large populatn of indigenous whites such as Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria nd South Africa. Black Africans arise! Lets change our lazy mentality. let us unite, lov ourselvs nd devlop our continent. Do not run abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by crackhouse(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
....take it or leave it, the man just said the fu:cking truth.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Chubhie: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wait till you hear Hegel's thoughts on African. Trump said the bitter truth of majority of africans and its leaders.

He should be given an award and a thanksgiving service done for him telling Us the truth to our face.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ipledge10(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
I have been paying close attention to the US presidential race and Trump never said anything remotely racist. His words were constantly twisted and misrepresented by the corrupt liberal controlled media who are scared to death by the rising possibility of a trump presidency. A good example is when he said some illegal Mexican Immigrants entering the US bring in drugs and crime (a statement of FACT) and they twisted it to sound like he said ALL Mexicans are criminals. As an educated person yourself, don't you see the huge contrast between those two statements?
You are a certified fool....you have PHd in idiocy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by BobbyDean(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
If only niggaz around here could learn from this and make things better oh! And Mr Trump, you's a bitch ass too
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Saao:
u don't know that guy? Google abt him, he's capable of such statement
how the f.uck can u tell me to google Donald Trump? What village do u think I live in? It's u that don't know him because u obviously base ur opinion of him on what corrupt agenda ridden liberal media outlets like CNN and the Huffington post say of him instead of listening to his speeches to hear his words directly.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by M4gunners: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chei this same Man that insult Women as he likes is at it again. Imagine the insult he gave to Obama mehn American is the real example of democracy. Just say something like that to a sitting president in Nigeria, DSS will wake you up the next day. Meanwhile, somebody should tell DSS to release Nnamdi Kanu without any further delay.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jkingx(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Take it or leave it, he spoke the truth!
Bluestocker.com

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Ossy99(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
When will dis donald trump start making sense?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.
d guy didn't say it but he is capable and it is d truth..Donald can't say hide at United States. This is NL and Nigerian English!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by yomi007k(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Very truthful. Nice one Donald. African Africans are too corrupt especially Nigeria. Especially delta state
Nor be lie u talk

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Cyriloha(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
osazeeblue01:
The truth is always bitter. I love this man for saying the truth.

well @osazeeblue01; are you actually saying that us only to f**K that me and you sabi right ?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
ipledge10:
You are a certified fool....you have PHd in idiocy
your mother is the '800 naira per round' ashawo I banged at Allen roundabout last friday so I won't even dignify you with a debate.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sochima1989(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
please go to his campaign page on Twitter you will see for yourself. Thank God my boy Ben is gonna kick him off..... But Ben too Na Christian he might not win gan
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sherlock229(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Spybradd:

no Yoruba in america,you are right..YOROBBERs travel far and wide to gattages anf motor parks and of cos,bus stops eating and soaking sèpè and ogogoro and running after hard working drivers and conductors shouting "OWO'DA?"
infact,thou art a lazy,gluttonous,randy,paedophillic chimpanzee..
grin

Bleep you! for that statement
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by postmann: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
you have no idea what Donald Trump is capable of saying. One of the reason why he and Clintons wife have been beefing each other with words. African needs to learn. Imagine Okowa building hospital in India. And he says he wants prosperity for all deltans. How?
Oh well i do know that Donald is quick and blunt with the mouth. I also know he is a nationalist. But even the most green horned political candidate in America isnt that daft to have thrown such a destructive remarks in the open. It would cost him his election. This is just pure fabrication. If Donald had said such a destructive, headline-commanding statement, then i would have seen it in major cooperate media.

But even at that, the fabricated lie said the truth about Africans and African-Americans.
Okowa building what? Are you from Delta state?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ArcIbrahim38(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
I prefer being all what he says than to be a gay......nonsense
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by nefertitiram: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

Donald Trump did not lie.

Personally I avoid african Americans. The majority of them give america a bad name, all they do is lament and lament. Go to school and better your life, no. They rather find the easy way out.
Look at Nigeria, all our funds r stolen n sent to foreign countries. Nigerian needs to be recolonized!

but as usual Trump has no decorum and no diplomatic way to pass a message. He is not a politician hence his political ambition is Dead on Arrival.
He has forgotten African Americans and Mexicans outnumber the Caucasian voters. He should continue digging his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by 4C2215131: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
One thing's for sure. That man ain't getting the Whitehouse. He's alienated too many Americans already.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trump, the FFK of USA. gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by 78bryan: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dis guy na big fool
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Arizonaguy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
exactly my sentiment...i wonder if any person will believe donald actually said this...cheap lies
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by 4C2215131: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
He's a good businessman but a bad politician.

In politics say what is popular, keep your real view to yourself...if you want to amount to anything.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jewelbaby55(f): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
postmann:

Oh well i do know that Donald is quick and blunt with the mouth. I also know he is a nationalist. But even the most green horned political candidate in America isnt that daft to have thrown such a destructive remarks in the open. It would cost him his election. This is just pure fabrication. If Donald had said such a destructive, headline-commanding statement, then i would have seen it in major cooperate media.

But even at that, the fabricated lie said the truth about Africans and African-Americans.
Okowa building what? Are you from Delta state?
yes even if am ashamed of it. Am from delta
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ceecee0703(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
The only point that mugu made is that we need to be colonized again that i agree but that we are lazy naaah i think white are more lazy than blacks make him come lasgidi before him wake up mehn done dey hurstle or make him come ph see how boys dey wrk hard. He is jus a pathetic racist and if he is the republican flag bearer i see the democtates breaking the jinx and winning it for the 3rd time in a row
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Reference(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Exactly what I've been saying for years. The black man has serious issues afflicting his humanity.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Lucasbalo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
ttmacoy:
I totally agree and imagine him insulting another candidates looks with the way he looks. Lol

I don't even see the Republican party rallying around Trump so you are right he is just after the attention.

What do you do when you are a bored billionaire? Run for president to gain attention by saying ridiculous things. Lol

He's always been a loudmouth and a closet bigot. No serious being takes him serious. I Will be happy if he wins the Republican nomination so that Hillary will crush him in the general election and bring both Senate and the House to the Democratic field.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Spybradd: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
sherlockMONKEY229:

grin
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Spybradd: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
sherlock229:

i damm well knew it was gunna be long before an orangutang swing in from his tree and quote moi from his anus like i stole his bananas..grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by SAMBARRY: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
fart:
Ehen? He has spoken the truth. What is here to be offended about. I like this guy jare. He should even win presidenscy. The man is honest men. The truth is hard for many to swallow. Let's be real the guy did not lie
I have a feeling that assuming he wins he'll frustrate a lot of Africans and make them go back to their country. By the time Africans realise there's no other country to run and hide under the guise of education. They'll be forced to look inward and accept their mistakes and fix the problem

This man is 100percent right. We need to accept our mistakes so that We will make a head way.just take a look at the African nations around us ravaged with squalor hunger and upheaval. We just hate admitting the truth and jumping at the racism card
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by K9blunt(f): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
unfortunately

I have to agree with this racist

he is speaking about Nigeria, for pete's sakes

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fhiminana: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bitter truth! Though not applicable to all. I wish that African leaders will make this guy eat back his words by doing the right things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.