Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:18 AM

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (53886 Views)

I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / Should We Be Worried About This Look Tania Omotayo Gave Tekno Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by livinbygrace: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Smile4mee01:
I am a little depressed now. i came here to seek counsel. i am 31 yr old male, works in a bank. have my own apartment and car, Quite comfortable. i am not and never have been in a very serious relationship. the few ones i tried never just works out. most times the ladies dont measure up, the few ones that did measure up were so much in a hurry to marry (maybe because they were older than i was

My

my friends too wonder, they say with my status ladies should be all over me. they say i dont take them serious. i am not gay and wil never be.

i agree my job leaves me little room to go out because i work almost every day. in fact in a whole month i have just 2 free weekends. 2 days out of which i still go to work.

is there something i can do to be in a healthy relationship. i desire to have a balance.

Thanks in anticipation

My brother ,ur own case is still better ,am 34 male stays in 2 bedrooms apartment in festac,5.9ft tall.I do take care of almost 8 people everyday,but I don't even have any serious relationship,not to talk of girl friend .
Though I do get worried sometimes,but I believe God is in control.

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Bugatie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
austinosita:
You shouldn't be worried! I'm 36 and still searching!

Good luck bros in your search, but I don't envy you
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by great664(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
OP I think you need to read the pics below. thank me later

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Bro, listen to me. I've been there. You will listen to all these crap advice and go all out desperately looking for a gal. That's crap, coz ladies can sense desperateness from 1000 miles. Just relax and interact. Relax!!!
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Bugatie(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
livinbygrace:

My brother ,ur own case is still better ,am 34 male stays in 2 bedrooms apartment in festac,5.9ft tall.[b]I do take care of almost 8 people everyday,[/b]but I don't even have any serious relationship,not to talk of girl friend .
Though I do get worried sometimes,but I believe God is in control.

8 people

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by banio: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Left to me You knew the answer b4 asking the question.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
cry
just like me
Everyone thinks i should have a man in my life

I dunno what's wrong.....
Guys want ladies that won't depend on them,and yes i av a job of my own and i can afford anytin i want.

But i still dnt av a serious relationship.... pls HELP angry
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
you are a product of indoctrination, when you are concerned about how a guy speaks and write....u go tay for there, gravitate ko levitate ni lol
I'm sure that WOMAN IS A teenager or just plain FOOLISH.
Sabi when them dey turn to 30yrs and never see any man, na that time them go the form "I don't care! Just love me and I will love you back even if you are a mad man"

We dey see them plenty for street

3 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nnemuka(f): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
uu

4 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by AfroKnight: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol. OP is too good for all the girls around. I feel you bro.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by coogar: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:

I read a lot of different threads and posts on NL for fun & information.

That's how you caught my eye with the good English thing, you and a host of others like Bukatyne, Cococandy, Coogar etc.

Coogar could do with a mouth wash though jeez the guy can sha insult ooo.

jesus wept!!!
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Bugatie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
sonofananimal:
as far as you are a man, there is nothing wrong for you to be single at that age. At least you can even pregnant a woman even at the age of 90. Our WOMEN of NOWADYs are animals undecided

Did you want to enter a relationship with animals and don't have rest of mind for the remaining days of your life? undecided

Live life the fullness and forget marrying with a NAIJA WOMEN, cos NOWADYs! You will be hearing a woman smash her husband testicles, WOMAN pour boiling water mix with pepper on husband body, WOMAN cut husband peni s, WOMAN KILL husband with a bottle.

You don't want to see this things happening to you, do you?

And you know that our NAIJA WOMEN ARE the most mentally unstable people on earth.

Naija women are bad and you ended up posting the pic of a white woman tongue
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:

Hmmmm, valid point Larai I won't argue with that logic.

But me I like and I want both things in place i.e well spoken English & well written English.

It's not like I want access to a man's bank account, just something as simple as good English - it's a huge turn on for me.
Yes I understand where you're coming from and it's also a very big turn on for me, but I don't let it dictate what direction my impression of people take.

Just thought you should know smiley

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by nattty(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
abiolasogey:
Make tym 4 urself,,nd if d ladies dnt measure up,,u make dem measure up
Give dis man 1 crate of orijin
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by 1one: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sihom, you absolutely don't need to answer these questions...but hey, it's the weekend...just use your weekend mind to answer anyways

- Are you in a relationship?

- Are you above or below 30?

Don't worry I have no intentions whatsoever to hit on you, my misuse of punctuation has also already closed that door...But I really want to have your answers to the above questions- If you're generous enough to answer me, I may just be generous enough too to tell you what informed the questions.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by CleftEvents: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
At that age you should be worried.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
coogar:

jesus wept!!!

Lol, you know I'm being honest Coogar don't try to act innocent now.

I mentally cringe every time I see you take someone apart for some misdemeanor.

And I'm like - girl just stay out of Coogar's sight & fire
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Bugatie:

Naija women are bad and you ended up posting the pic of a white woman tongue
just imagine that WOMAN as black tongue
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by giancarlo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na access bank you dey work smiley
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Malakh: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
sonofananimal:
I'm sure that WOMAN IS A teenager or just plain FOOLISH.
Sabi when them dey turn to 30yrs and never see any man, na that time them go the form "I don't care! Just love me and I will love you back even if you are a mad man"

We dey see them plenty for street
i'll take all that as a matter of fact i just gat rid of my empty Nutella jar, when I go to Walmart, I should buy a jar...there's a reason why it's called university..universal-city...universal indoctrination
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
1one,

Refer to Siamia's thread for the answers you seek biko. The ''If you are 30+ and Single Let's Talk thread''.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by OlivetBen(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Are u looking for r/ship or u want to settle down. U said d ones u came across wnt marriage. I will love to advise u to pray so that God can show u a perfect match that u will not regret afterward. [/color][color=#000099]
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
i'll take all that as a matter of fact i just gat rid of my empty Nutella jar, when I go to Walmart, I should buy a jar...there's a reason why it's called university..universal-city...universal indoctrination
lolzz. Just forget THOSE set of people. You fit use groundnut take deceive them.

Imagine speak good and write English! Not thinking of character and behavior.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by coogar: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:

Lol, you know I'm being honest Coogar don't try to act innocent now.

I mentally cringe every time I see you take someone apart for some misdemeanor.

And I'm like - girl just stay out of Coogar's sight & fire

this must be a case of mistaken identity....

coogar is the perfect gentleman. i cannot recollect any of the things you are talking about. cheesy
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Smile4mee01:
I am a little depressed now. i came here to seek counsel. i am 31 yr old male, works in a bank. have my own apartment and car, Quite comfortable. i am not and never have been in a very serious relationship. the few ones i tried never just works out. most times the ladies dont measure up, the few ones that did measure up were so much in a hurry to marry (maybe because they were older than i was sha)

my friends too wonder, they say with my status ladies should be all over me. they say i dont take them serious. i am not gay and wil never be.

i agree my job leaves me little room to go out because i work almost every day. in fact in a whole month i have just 2 free weekends. 2 days out of which i still go to work.

is there something i can do to be in a healthy relationship. i desire to have a balance.

Thanks in anticipation
Flash me, i'll call you back.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nelrulez(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
U no de go on leave?
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Malakh: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
sonofananimal:
lolzz. Just forget THOSE set of people. You fit use groundnut take deceive them.

Imagine speak good and write English! Not thinking of character and behavior.
lets just say sihom is an adult child cheesy
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Truluvguy:
Grammar woman what made you single at 42?
she never still see man were sabi speak English grin grin

3 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
lets just say sihom is an adult child cheesy
a big one for that matter. She didn't like her local language but like a language that was use to colonize us.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Malakh: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
sonofananimal:
she never still see man were sabi speak English grin grin
lol hahaha
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by chychyobbi(f): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Watch Video Of Kogi State University 'Lesbian' Scandal - Click To Download

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/10/watch-video-of-kogi-state-university.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.