Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:30 AM

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (53887 Views)

I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / Should We Be Worried About This Look Tania Omotayo Gave Tekno Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2015
realdee44:
At 31 years, I don't think you should worry yourself there are men who gets up to 34-37 before getting married.
thats too bad, i will marry around 26-29, i can't stay up to 31 unmarried
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ginggerxy: 5:51am On Nov 01, 2015
I been think say you get sense all this while wey i dey see you for nairaland angry

now make i ask you, those once wey you dey f**k no they measure up abi?
After you f**k dem who go marry dem?

my point is you can't get evrything in one woman and the oder way round if is beauty you crave for get it and deal with the other flaws. So you wnt to marry a model and wnt her to cook banga soup for you with her toy nails. let wha you like in her to equal to those you dnt like, life is abt striking a balance. Bro you need a p**y in your life and not a h**e sallam

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Smitsam: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Well my brother if u don't have time for a common relationship u will not also hv time if you get married.. Your quest for money shouldn't discourage u from performing one of the greatest responsibility a man has. I urge you to make time for yourself. Is either you focus and work or u quit that job. That is if u want a successful and serious relationship.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ussy09(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2015
ogawisdom:

Use d banking environment to meet someone its very easy BC most times u kw their details through their account with their number to follow up on them.

Finding a wife is very difficult all u ve everywhere r runs girls n gfs

Good decent girls with plans for their future r fast becoming an endangered species

U r jst 31 time still dey so take ur time, 50 percent of ur mates have nt yet secured a decent job in naija self so dnt pressure urself abt this for u have no menopause
I like dis.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by mekonglobal(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=LaraiBoluwaji post=39547674]
Sister, many people express themselves more when they speak than when they write.

Ok nah, she duno.. Just like me, my writing may be too awful sometimes but can we speak a little? Btw ur smiles is a killer!
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Jexyme(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Yomieluv:
You are ok,nothing is wrong.

You're Right!
I'm in same shoes, and I feel nothing is wrong with me.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2015
I feel you should be worried, if you plan to have more than 2 kids.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2015
jimihendrix:
I feel you should be worried, if you plan to have more than 2 kids.
Lol, making babies, huh?
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
cry
just like me
Everyone thinks i should have a man in my llife

But i still dnt av a serious relationship.... pls HELP angry

Noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Noted
you again >: sad embarassed undecided
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Nunu a buru ur type I go loss focus
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2015
You can't be this genteel and not allow people to follow you na. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Gabrone Gabrone,

You made me laugh with the take your time part of your post.

I lay no claims to being an English expert but when you repeatedly see small letter i when it should be capital letter I, no commas or full stops your head begins to ache and your eyes tear up.

The part about not gravitating towards him is me simply saying - as appealing as any man thinks he is with his fine car, job & apartment those things do not necessarily rock a tasteful woman's world.

I still maintain this - no offence meant to him and none taken from you either. I am more amused than offended
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
you again >: sad embarassed undecided

Happy Sunday to you
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Lobolintin(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Smile4mee01:
I am a little depressed now. i came here to seek counsel. i am 31 yr old male, works in a bank. have my own apartment and car, Quite comfortable. i am not and never have been in a very serious relationship. the few ones i tried never just works out. most times the ladies dont measure up, the few ones that did measure up were so much in a hurry to marry (maybe because they were older than i was sha)

my friends too wonder, they say with my status ladies should be all over me. they say i dont take them serious. i am not gay and wil never be.

i agree my job leaves me little room to go out because i work almost every day. in fact in a whole month i have just 2 free weekends. 2 days out of which i still go to work

is there something i can do to be in a healthy relationship. i desire to have a balance.

Thanks in anticipation

You be security man or driver for bank..
Cox I knew someone who says I work in a. Bank and nah cleaner..wey you dey work weekends nah your fada get the bank ni

All the same why input gay here....I sense you re one...hmmmm! Whose the court in charge go after this dude for I sense his a gay man .. Olosho okunrin

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2015
Lobolintin:

You be security man or driver for bank..
Cox I knew someone who says I work in a. Bank and nah cleaner..wey you dey work weekends nah your fada get the bank ni

All the same why input gay here....I sense you re one...hmmmm! Whose the court in charge go after this dude for I sense his a gay man .. Olosho okunrin
Hahahahaha. Hey, take it easy on him please. He only came here to seek for advice and not add more pressure. cheesy

It hurts if you sound so negative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Happy Sunday to you
wish you same

nd...
happy new month, mk sure you go to church tongue
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by spencekat(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2015
austinosita:
You shouldn't be worried! I'm 36 and still searching!
for real?
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
wish you same

nd...
happy new month, mk sure you go to church tongue
Yeah and about church ermmmm...pray for me dear
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Yeah and about church ermmmm...pray for me dear
shocked so u won't go shocked

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
shocked so u won't go shocked

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not my fault jor...sha pray for me
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Not my fault jor...sha pray for me
oya tell me ,whose fault?

i feel so lazy to go too...but, the devil is a liar i must go smiley
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
oya tell me ,whose fault?

i feel so lazy to go too...but, the devil is a liar i must go smiley
Your fault undecided

Get up and go jor...I need you to pray for me coolcool
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2015
spencekat:
for real?

For real bro! The girl I wanted to marry last 2 years, disappointed me!

#carefully taking my time to search#
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Bugatie:

Good luck bros in your search, but I don't envy you

U don't have to!

A lot are married and also divorced! A lot are married for years without any child! A lot are not happy in their homes!

I am seriously searching......with God, I'll find her soon, and she'll not only be my wife, but my friend.

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Bhella5(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Folks be saying a woman needs time the most in a relationship but i doubt it. Even with a round the clock attention they will still demand for your soul. Women... One never understand them
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Revolva(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2015
At 31 u de worry bout not being in a cerious relationship....bro ur own good...only woman needs to de worry....oga gals yakpa everywhere oooo free gals to blow keep blowin dem till u get tired of blowin n den settle down wit one babe
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by phillipay: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yea brov you should be worried cus from your story girls should be flocking round you...hmm am i not gon end up like you sha cos am facing almost the same here...300 level and ave never had a serious relationship in my life
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Your fault undecided

Get up and go jor...I need you to pray for me coolcool
lolzzz

ok I'm back, i prayed for you cool wink
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
lolzzz

ok I'm back, i prayed for you cool wink
Aiit good girl. Thanks

Wassup
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
austinosita:

U don't have to!

A lot are married and also divorced! A lot are married for years without any child! A lot are not happy in their homes!

I am seriously searching......with God, I'll find her soon, and she'll not only be my wife, but my friend.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by spencekat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
martineverest:
hmmm... All is well. My plan is to get married before that age.... Just try and get a wife material before u get to forty. Marrying late is not ideal
Better,before 36yrs.40,abeggg oooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.