Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,591 members, 7,770,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (53893 Views)

I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / Should We Be Worried About This Look Tania Omotayo Gave Tekno Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Aiit good girl. Thanks

Wassup
I'm fine, oya stop derailing, advice the OP
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by BluStreak(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
At Grahyt,

You quoted OP's post without saying anything at the end of it. Lol - sleep still dey catch you this morning?

At OP,

Check out a thread in the romance section titled ''If You Are 30+ and Single Let's Talk''. I think it might help.

Siamia a lady authored the thread and a WhatsApp chat group was created to enhance healthy friendships & romantic relationships in a safe, secure and be your brother's keeper kind of way.

Siamia vouches that members are authentic & sincere, well truth is she only said that about the men I don't know about my gender.

Read the thread first (the few pages you can) and then decide if you want to join the chat group and see where that leads to. No pressure ooo abeg just keep an open mind and explore the possibilities of friendships first.

Only tasteless and classless women will be all over you because of your job, apartment and car. Tasteful women with class (like moi wink ) will be more concerned with your manners, personal hygiene & grooming then your overall comportment as a man.

Me - I'm a sucker for

1. Neat men with shaved armpits, clean underwear and surroundings. That your apartment won't count if its messy & untidy.

2. Well spoken & written English which reveals a depth of intelligence (like that dude LordReed I am electronically attracted to him just for his written English too bad he's married).

3. Courteous & well mannered men amongst other things like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No offence meant bro, but I ain't really feeling your written English enough to gravitate towards you as a woman. It's good but could be better with punctuation marks where necessary. Just saying no offence meant.

shocked Your number 3 says "Courteous & well mannered men amongst other things like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" tongue I know what that is but I aint saying . . . . grin

I like the new breed of Nigerian females. Owning up than dying in silence and living in denial.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
I'm fine, oya stop derailing, advice the OP
Lol I'd rather advice you tongue
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Lol I'd rather advice you tongue
ok, m all ears wink
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by waalay(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
At Grahyt,

You quoted OP's post without saying anything at the end of it. Lol - sleep still dey catch you this morning?

At OP,

Check out a thread in the romance section titled ''If You Are 30+ and Single Let's Talk''. I think it might help.

Siamia a lady authored the thread and a WhatsApp chat group was created to enhance healthy friendships & romantic relationships in a safe, secure and be your brother's keeper kind of way.

Siamia vouches that members are authentic & sincere, well truth is she only said that about the men I don't know about my gender.

Read the thread first (the few pages you can) and then decide if you want to join the chat group and see where that leads to. No pressure ooo abeg just keep an open mind and explore the possibilities of friendships first.

Only tasteless and classless women will be all over you because of your job, apartment and car. Tasteful women with class (like moi wink ) will be more concerned with your manners, personal hygiene & grooming then your overall comportment as a man.

Me - I'm a sucker for

1. Neat men with shaved armpits, clean underwear and surroundings. That your apartment won't count if its messy & untidy.

2. Well spoken & written English which reveals a depth of intelligence (like that dude LordReed I am electronically attracted to him just for his written English too bad he's married).

3. Courteous & well mannered men amongst other things like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No offence meant bro, but I ain't really feeling your written English enough to gravitate towards you as a woman. It's good but could be better with punctuation marks where necessary. Just saying no offence meant.

babe u r harsh o, but u made sense all d way.

@op
trust me ur job isnt d reason for ur lack of a serious relatnship.wateva happens to a man in life is a result of his actions/inactions or his path in life.
if u r 100% sure u r not d problem,then stay calm it happen like a magic at d appointed time.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
ok, m all ears wink
Narrate the situation again
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by IGBOPRINCE: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Smile4mee01:
I am a little depressed now. i came here to seek counsel. i am 31 yr old male, works in a bank. have my own apartment and car, Quite comfortable. i am not and never have been in a very serious relationship. the few ones i tried never just works out. most times the ladies dont measure up, the few ones that did measure up were so much in a hurry to marry (maybe because they were older than i was sha)

my friends too wonder, they say with my status ladies should be all over me. they say i dont take them serious. i am not gay and wil never be.

i agree my job leaves me little room to go out because i work almost every day. in fact in a whole month i have just 2 free weekends. 2 days out of which i still go to work.

is there something i can do to be in a healthy relationship. i desire to have a balance.

Thanks in anticipation
bro looking for a wife is easy. Go out there and selects what you want. Then speak with her and tell her ur intention.
But don't forget to pray b4 going out to selects what you want.
You must not be in an healthy relationship b4 you see a good wife.
It begins with you and your decisions.

My take.

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Narrate the situation again
limilimi jor
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Bugatie(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
austinosita:

U don't have to!

A lot are married and also divorced! A lot are married for years without any child! A lot are not happy in their homes!

I am seriously searching......with God, I'll find her soon, and she'll not only be my wife, but my friend.

HE'll do it for for, amen
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ElDeeVee(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
limilimi jor
Hehehehe Pele oooo
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by spencekat(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
austinosita:

For real bro! The girl I wanted to marry last 2 years, disappointed me!

#carefully taking my time to search#
Sorry bro.It's well.God's speed in your search.You will soon smile.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by spencekat(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
waalay:

babe u r harsh o, but u made sense all d way.

@op
trust me ur job isnt d reason for ur lack of a serious relatnship.wateva happens to a man in life is a result of his actions/inactions or his path in life.
if u r 100% sure u r not d problem,then stay calm it happen like a magic at d appointed time.
I like this:whatever happens to a man in life is as a result of his actions/inactions.I now remember'the secret'
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by cusehcuseh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bro, u are seeking 4 females attentions here. Even bank managers de get time how more u.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ugovivy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
incase ur looking 4 a serious date, am also single, need a serious relationship thanks
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by CleftEvents: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
He is a man not a lady.

And as a man he calls the shot. with such schedule I doubt if he can build an healthy relationship,it will even be unfair to any lady. He should find a balance.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
mioltai:
The reason y u aint in a serious relationship is bcuz u lukn fr the perfect girl bro.if its nt her height datz an issue, its her complexion,behaviour or educational background.there is no such thing as a perfect lady u av to accept that and move foward.im very sure a lot of ladies out there are angling for u to notice them.u av just set the bar too high

with different ladies nowadays, he needs to stand for something so he won't fall anything ...
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
@Op, all work without play makes a man unreachable.... Try and carve out time for "play" Get a woman that complements you and make her your "cup of tea". #MyOneKobo
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:

Reasonable women/ladies are not particular about your money!!!

Just show us your undiluted love and create time for us,shikena
Sweetheart, you don't want to go down that lane of women not particular about money.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ilo04(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
maybe d right woman has not come ur way

I will advice to just focus on ur job for now and always pray to God to give u d right woman
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ujupsy:
No no no a lady need your time,true love, trust if she really love u money is secondary will surely come
Yes, I believe in love but money is the lubricant of any relationship. Ujupsy, today in Nigeria money is primary while love is secondary even with girls on Nairaland #fact.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
WildChild00:

ibabuuuuuu oooh shocked shocked shocked

bros, u for come call me, @ the church service, I will be sitted @ the back and wen the pastor/ officiating ministers would ask " is there anybody in d congregation, who would want this couple not to join together" pls raise ur hand, make I come raise my hand grin
My brother girls are not smiling.......
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sorry for your loss but other girls cannot be like your ex undecided

Sunnypar:

Three things a babe needs.
Time
Money and
Comfort
You have got the last two but do not have the first one cause with the first you get to know the person better and make an informed decision.
You have set high expectations for the would be girl and I think you need to check yourself.
Finally, I would advise you start living below your means (use your leg instead of your car, spend time more in the cinemas when you are free, no showing of your academic or achievements) then you would see the girls that loves you and go for younger girls below 25yrs.
Open your eyes, girls are damn desperate..... Mine left me she is getting married today.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by sirhot(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Op don't be worried jor... In present day Nigeria some guys are still staying with their parents; no job, no girlfriend for now. You sef don get job, house and na girlfriend be wahala?

Guy take your time o, no be by how fast but how well. Some people dey quick marry quick divorce, some dey marry late and happy. Maintain your standard so you don't fall for just anybody. Personally, I don't like dumb girls!

Your own case be like, 'I grumbled because I had no shoes and then I met a man who has no feet.!'

So guy chill! angry

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
sirhot:
Op don't be worried jor... In present day Nigeria some guys are still staying with their parents; no job, no girlfriend for now. You sef don get job, house and na girlfriend be wahala?

Guy take your time o, no be by how fast but how well. Some people dey quick marry quick divorce, some dey marry late and happy. Maintain your standard so you don't fall for just anybody. Personally, I don't like dumb girls!

Your own case be like, 'I grumbled because I had no shoes and then I met a man who has no feet.!'

So guy chill! angry
One bottle of Nairaland drink for you. I love men like you.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by sirhot(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sunnypar:

One bottle of Nairaland drink for you. I love men like you.
Thanks guy imagine! angry Abeg make am three bottles cheesy
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
livinbygrace:

My brother ,ur own case is still better ,am 34 male stays in 2 bedrooms apartment in festac,5.9ft tall.I do take care of almost 8 people everyday,but I don't even have any serious relationship,not to talk of girl friend .
Though I do get worried sometimes,but I believe God is in control.
My guy!!!!!! Keep calm the lord is in control.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
goldendainty:
cry
just like me
Everyone thinks i should have a man in my life

I dunno what's wrong.....
Guys want ladies that won't depend on them,and yes i av a job of my own and i can afford anytin i want.

But i still dnt av a serious relationship.... pls HELP angry
I have a brother for you. Hope you don't mind.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by tudeyzamani: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol u need Jesus....
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
austinosita:

For real bro! The girl I wanted to marry last 2 years, disappointed me!

#carefully taking my time to search#
My brother sorry o!!!!? Its painful. Girls are desperate.
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnypar(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
austinosita:

U don't have to!

A lot are married and also divorced! A lot are married for years without any child! A lot are not happy in their homes!

I am seriously searching......with God, I'll find her soon, and she'll not only be my wife, but my friend.
yes, marry your friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.