Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17371 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I saw it in the news. I don't even know what they wish to accomplish.

Lasgidi chic noni. kiss
Their business though, they shouldn't just cause any serious war

Thought as much, that's cool, how did your day go?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cahrym(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
fellowship:
sorry to ask but is twaci d name of a fish?
E no concern u

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by kramfonos(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
av never 4 once claimed dats me on my dp, all dos who have asked me politely b4 u i gave dem d polite answers, i will post d links later, but since u label me a scammer, dat pics may even stay on my dp 4ever, and i will be expecting ur death news on front page, cus i knw u will soon commit suicide bcus of it.

Thief I can provide link of you claiming the picture is yours in the Derailers' Paradise.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Long Time No See - for olajorn grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
Their business though, they shouldn't just cause any serious war

Thought as much, that's cool, how did your day go?
Was fine hun. Online?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Was fine hun. Online?
sup? Busy days I guess.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
sup? Busy days I guess.
Very busy days. Can't wait for Christmas holiday to come. sad cry
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Very busy days. Can't wait for Christmas holiday to come. sad cry
Sorry, soon dear, its just by the corner
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by jonathanOz: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm dreaming by kat deluna ft Akon for my crush, mylifemyrules
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:
I'm dreaming by kat deluna ft Akon for my crush, mylifemyrules
U be Joseph d dreamer?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by jonathanOz: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
U be Joseph d dreamer?
On top your matter i fit be anything
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:

On top your matter i fit be anything
Please for my sake turn urself to dangote
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by jonathanOz: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Please for my sake turn urself to dangote
Nsogbu adiro. Just say yes to my proposal
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:
Nsogbu adiro. Just say yes to my proposal
Onye gbara gi si nsogbu odihun

Nsogbu juru ebenine
Nd am saying no to ur proposal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.