Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17350 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Havnt listened to the song lol. . Aint saying nothing yet tongue

Goodmorning. .
Go and listen to it,also ask any of your yoruba friend to interpret it for you.?.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Go and listen to it,also ask any of your yoruba friend to interpret it for you.?.
That would be later this night. .
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Stand back mo'fuccker.cheesy
Vector slain that jam
sure as if he was waiting for sure opportunity obvious he was dissing somebody Seriki just dey make me laugh with his crazy lines grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Stand back mo'fuccker.cheesy

Vector slain that jam
sure as if he was waiting for sure opportunity
obvious he was dissing somebody
Seriki just dey make me laugh with his crazy lines grin
Both Men finish ingredient for da sound grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
That would be later this night. .
cool...make sure u reach out to me after listening to it.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
sure as if he was waiting for sure opportunity
obvious he was dissing somebody
Seriki just dey make me laugh with his crazy lines grin
Both Men finish ingredient for da sound grin
seriki was indirectly taking shot at olamide with lines like

' o ti jale ri now o de wan pe ara e ni drug baron'

Remember? Olamide called im sef a drug baron phyno ghost mode.cheesy

dunno if Lanre was taking shot at anybody though...
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
are u pregnant if not u need start working out
Yes i am nd funny enough i don't know who d father is cry
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Twaci(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
cahrym:
I dedicate Joe....If I Was Your Man to TWACI
Thank you dear smiley
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
seriki was indirectly taking shot at olamide with lines like

' o ti jale ri now o de wan pe ara e ni drug baron'

Remember? Olamide called im sef a drug baron phyno ghost mode.cheesy

dunno if Lanre was taking shot at anybody though...
yea Maybe or Maybe not..
They all are IBiLE
It is Good for Musik in General grin
Lanre is trying to tell niggas u don't have to reside in Lekki to be the Main Man
That shot was directed to almost all 9ja artiste
Don't take artiste serious ooo..
Every Shii u see/here is for the mula grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
yea Maybe or Maybe not..
They all are IBiLE
It is Good for Musik in General grin
Lanre is trying to tell niggas u don't have to reside in Lekki to be the Main Man
That shot was directed to almost all 9ja artiste
Don't take artiste serious ooo..
Every Shii u see/here is for the mula grin
Have you heard Blaqbonez ft ola dips- South Africa Must Go (Ola Dips verse must be the best rap verse have heard this year)

the dude para ogrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Have you heard Blaqbonez ft ola dips- South Africa Must Go (Ola Dips verse must be the best rap verse have heard this year)

the dude para ogrin
Nope will get it when I get home.. The title sef funny
SBM **** is my best Rap verse so far diss year
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by iamtomi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
lol...dis thread really cracked me up.... OP is really in Germany o...u pipu should free him.. grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
Nope will get it when I get home.. The title sef funny
SBM **** is my best Rap verse so far diss year
the song itself or lanre verse?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Yes i am nd funny enough i don't know who d father is cry
what
but u dont have to open ur legs for any idiat that comes ur way embarassed
now u gon give birth to a bas........ lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
the song itself or lanre verse?
I mean the title of the Ola dip song..
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
I mean the title of the Ola dip song..
na blaqbonez get the song,just type like this for google "Blaqbonez ft ola dips- South Africa Must Go"
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by AnonymustME(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Love is a strong word.... why not like?

Woulda dedicated "pnssy is mine" by Miguel. to ......
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
what
but u dont have to open ur legs for any idiat that comes ur way embarassed
now u gon give birth to a bas........ lipsrsealed
Right frm wen i was using my first moniker, jomile, i have never seen u quote anything dat i like, well i do come across ur type on dis forum alot so it's not ur words dat is bothering me

Wat is really bothering me is how to pass level 347 on candy crush

I have been on dat level for a month now

So please if you have any idea or know anyone dat will give me a clue on how to pass dat level just let me know

I will really appreciate it
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
na blaqbonez get the song,just type like this for google "Blaqbonez ft ola dips- South Africa Must Go"
aitte boss..awon iyawo eeh ko ?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
aitte boss..awon iyawo eeh ko ?
ati ni iyawo,laveda la shin toastgrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Right frm wen i was using my first moniker, jomile, i have never seen u quote anything dat i like, well i do come across ur type on dis forum alot so it's not ur words dat is bothering me

Wat is really bothering me is how to pass level 347 on candy crush

I have been on dat level for a month now

So please if you have any idea or know anyone dat will give me a clue on how to pass dat level just let me know

I will really appreciate it
then u don't know me

as for the candy crush stuff, am still struggling with level 36 so i cant help u

wait a minute, level 347

what u doing for a living

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lmfao.. Toast eeh ko jina ooo
The lord is ya strength
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
lmfao.. Toast eeh ko jina ooo The lord is ya strength
alagba ra olorun oma ji na o
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
lmfao.. Toast eeh ko jina ooo The lord is ya strength
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol .it is lagbara olorun grin
U try sha
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
2dice:
lol .it is lagbara olorun grin
U try sha
E don tey i write yoruba thats why, if not for my primary school days for ibadan,i be 1st class candidate for yoruba language that year ogrin
10years in porthacourt no be today na.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Am sure u don't understand what i wrote there.cheesy?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Am sure u don't understand what i wrote there.cheesy?
Small grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
E don tey i write yoruba thats why, if not for my primary school days for ibadan,i be 1st class candidate for yoruba language that year ogrin
10years in porthacourt no be today na.cheesy
no be Beans ...yoruba sweet sha..so u be IB boy?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
then u don't know me

as for the candy crush stuff, am still struggling with level 36 so i cant help u

wait a minute, level 347

what u doing for a living
Wat am i doing for a living?

Funny question

Am jobless

Do you have any job for me?

Nd mind u i started playing candy crush January
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Wat am i doing for a living?

Funny question

Am jobless

Do you have any job for me?

Nd mind u i started playing candy crush January
january

little wonder u are where u are

i started 2weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.