Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17373 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin grin
Amen o grin grin
*luking at ur dp* EHMMM.. sister are u a somalia refuge? u luk so skinny.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2015
tartar9:
even without finding out its obvious it ain't him
bro. i knw ungliness is genetic predicament in ur line, but dat doesnt mean others are ungly.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
morning, I'll put up his pic on my profile then take it down, Agreed? grin grin
Yes i agreed.cheesy sha don't upload ur cousin's pix ...

Jooecutie?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yes i agreed.cheesy sha don't upload ur cousin's pix ...

jooecutie ?
undecided wait till I upload nau grin grin

That's him lipsrsealed I'll take it down soon.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by daveP(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Caracta:

I know the song. Kidding. Just wondering why you chose that particular song.
Lemme just say i thought that's the best for you based on a lyrical angle smiley

I thought Caracta and only Blake Shelton's came to mind considering the thread's topic.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
daveP:
Lemme just say i thought that's the best for you based on a lyrical angle smiley

I thought Caracta and only Blake Shelton's came to mind considering the thread's topic.

Lol. I actually listened to the song all night till I slept off. Thanks to you.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
undecided wait till I upload nau grin grin

That's him lipsrsealed I'll take it down soon.
he looks more like ur cousin o grin

no be Ipleddgge be dat?
Is name?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:

no be Ipleddgge be dat? Is name?
bro u are derailing my thread, pls park well!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
bro u are derailing my thread, pls park well!
But i don dedicate song to person na.sad

and am still dedicating more songs.cheesy

i dedicate 'FE MI' by brymo to Mhizkel.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Caracta i like your diary especially the one u wrote about the ATM stuff(funny). More ink to your pen.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:

no be Ipleddgge be dat?
Is name?
That's him.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Awwww. Thank you danbrowndmf
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by daveP(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. I actually listened to the song all night till I slept off. Thanks to you.

Enjoy your weekend.
shocked

that makes two (happened the 1st time i heard it). Have 8 of his songs on my phone.

I made your weekend and you made mine in return with the above... smiley

Gracias!

(jots a thing or two)
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
But i don dedicate song to person na.sad

and am still dedicating more songs.cheesy
i dedicate 'FE MI' by brymo to Mhizkel.cheesy
Hmmmmm
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
That's him.
angry
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
angry
embarassed don't take it serious tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
embarassed don't take it serious tongue
I ddnt see it sef grin
let me see na kiss
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:

I ddnt see it sef grin
let me see na kiss
grin okay . . You know him though tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cherryice check grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Cherryice check grin
wooww!!! I know him.. Babe!! cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
wooww!!! I know him.. Babe!! cheesy
How does he look? grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
How does he look? grin
Hes a cute fella cheesy..
is it official? cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
Hes a cute fella cheesy..
is it official? cheesy
Not yet official grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Not yet official grin
Not yett.. hmm. maybe sooner or later cheesy hes far na shey?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
Not yett.. hmm. maybe sooner or later cheesy hes far na shey?
Yeah, that's the P very far. . But we cool sha
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah, that's the P very far. . But we cool sha
nice. . hows d weeknd going
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
nice. . hows d weeknd going
Good, just that the weather's too hot here, Sun

Night already there?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Good, just that the weather's too hot here, Sun

Night already there?
yeah mins past 11pm..
watchn tv wt kid.
U out?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
yeah mins past 11pm..
watchn tv wt kid.
U out?
Nope, kinda sick. .couldn't go out , its that time of the month lol

Watching tv too
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:

Watching tv too
Oh I get sorry b. Takn som aspirins yet?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:

Watching tv too
hmm... u on ur period? no wonder u comments are completely senseless.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
hmm... u on ur period? no wonder u comments are completely senseless.
grin grin leave her alone na undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.