Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18019 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Sorry ma cry

I don't want barca, remember the other guy dat broke my heart was also a barca fan, dey r fond of breaking hearts

Nd i hear mature guys takes care of dere women more than boys

grin grin grin grin u dnt want ur kids to b as fine as op ryt??
See annie nd her cute kids cos of tu baba
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by schumastic(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I never trust or listen to the loud ones, they're full of hot air. They never deliver & fall SHORT on every one of their loud promises grin

Mama always told me to fear the quiet ones cheesy

my bad...lol don't worry i get ur msg, just take it easy though wink
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Stop lying, u r not going to any church

I know where you are going to wink

Where embarassed u want to expose ur sister
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
URE very special and u know it

Criosly i dont kno it embarassed
Targaryen:
URE very special and u know it

Criosly i dont kno it embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Criosly i dont kno it embarassed embarassed
ok now im telling u, ure special
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

pls what is happening here and where are u going to and who want to expose who.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol i guess dats what u like

Definitely not my thing. But it seems to be more popular these days - girly looking guys!
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
ok now im telling u, ure special
embarassed thank u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oga U no well sha
Targaryen:
LMAO lol laugh and dies, nope i go 4 eleganza on mondays, oyind on tuesdays, punkyveer on wednesday, halfrica on thursday and fridays while mylifemyrules on weekends.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
embarassed thank u
ure welcum baby
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

pls what is happening here and where are u going to and who want to expose who.
My guy i am go sumwhr

Somwhr i go
Sister want to expose
Expose she starts
Rainess:

Definitely not my thing. But it seems to be more popular these days - girly looking guys!
so wats ur thing? big dicks
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by dexcira(f): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op ANGELMARVE na ur identical twin abi? undecided. Keep deceiving yourself. Lol. Probably he's d owner of d two accounts. Same pix. Nxt tym mk d game to b legit tongue cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
ure welcum baby
shocked wen did i bcum ur baby??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
Oga U no well sha
mylady im suffering from a sickness called eleganza
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
text me ....pls
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
Oga U no well sha
I like your skin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
shocked wen did i bcum ur baby??
since i set my eyez on u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I like your skin
bro i hope u know that killing 4 a woman is not a new thing?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

I won't expose u if as long as you don't push me into marrying him cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol till we say our vows
Akuko
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
SMH
Oga abeg modified that post so I can remove my contact ASAP
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
since i set my eyez on u

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U av nt even seen my pix sef oga calm down
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Akuko
wats akuko? is that a yes?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
I won't expose u if as long as you don't push me into marrying him cheesy

he has money o minister son his uncle is a senator o shocked
U dont want me to be cruising in private jet ni
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
How have u bin
Targaryen:
mylady im suffering from a sickness called eleganza
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Oga abeg modified that post so I can remove my contact ASAP
ok bro no problem, but na wa 4 u o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tanx
Highcuerayte:
I like your skin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin u dnt want ur kids to b as fine as op ryt??
See annie nd her cute kids cos of tu baba
Wen dere is money anything is possible, beauty go come by force
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
How have u bin
im doing good mylady but like seriously what ure doing to me is not fair o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
text me ....pls
On whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.