Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18017 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U av nt even seen my pix sef oga calm down
who tell u so?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
dexcira:
Op ANGELMARVE na ur identical twin abi? undecided. Keep deceiving yourself. Lol. Probably he's d owner of d two accounts. Same pix. Nxt tym mk d game to b legit tongue cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
I AM ANGELMARVE
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

he has money o minister son his uncle is a senator o shocked
U dont want me to be cruising in private jet ni
Hmmm, aunty don put me for tight corner

But u make sense small

U get wisdom
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
bro i hope u know that killing 4 a woman is not a new thing?
I supposed to know complementing a Lady is not a crime in any sane community?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
wats akuko? is that a yes?
Ask my ibo people
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Ask my ibo people
hav u eaten?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
ok bro no problem, but na wa 4 u o
Abeg leave matter for Mathias.
Oyind17:

On whatsapp
Yea
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Hmmm, aunty don put me for tight corner

But u make sense small

U get wisdom

Think bou it grin grin grin grin

Babe owo lo fin do something*na money answereth all things*
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Abeg leave matter for Mathias. Yea
OK
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by dexcira(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
I AM ANGELMARVE
. Aiit
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
Tanx
You are welcome. Though I am being criticized by unseen faces here but I guess it's worth it.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
who tell u so?
Jesus whr?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Jesus whr?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i wnt tell u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
dexcira:
. Aiit
good girl
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
i wnt tell u
Please na cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Please na cry cry cry cry
lol only when i want to chop off ur head
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol only when i want to chop off ur head
Stop joor talk grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

My guy i am go sumwhr

Somwhr i go
Sister want to expose
Expose she starts
play ur game well na,so that she will comfort,u no what women likes so do something and let her keep calm.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Stop joor talk grin grin grin grin
lol 4get it, hws ur day?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

play ur game well na,so that she will comfort,u no what women likes so do something and let her keep calm.
She likes designers and likes to travel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by miqos02(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
cool
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol 4get it, hws ur day?
Ow wee i forget i definately kno u lyin grin grin grin grin
Its nt me nd my elderly body u will use to play this nyt

My day was good urs??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
hav u eaten?
Not yet
Or u want to take me out
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Ow wee i forget i definately kno u lyin grin grin grin grin Its nt me nd my elderly body u will use to play this nyt
My day was good urs??
lol ure funny, let us play, i mean rough play
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Not yet
Or u want to take me out
lol if u wish, i can
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
miqos02:
cool
gud pm bro
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol ure funny, let us play, i mean rough play
M too old for rough play
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
M too old for rough play
lol let me make u old mama youngi
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by miqos02(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
hi
Targaryen:
gud pm bro
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol let me make u old mama youngi

M i ur only wife??
Go nd meet them joor

I tu tired tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wat r my doing
Targaryen:
im doing good mylady but like seriously what ure doing to me is not fair o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

M i ur only wife?? Go nd meet them joor
I tu tired tongue
ure my wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.