Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra (27479 Views)

Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
then my answer would be yes, both our general language tells you that, doesn't it?
Truckpusher you will keep being a butt of joke on nairaland. Now that you heard from the horses mouth what next? He even answered your question despite the mischievous way you put it. Opobo does not belong to Igbos, they are igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Klinee: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
belabela:

Who are the Hausa people? You still don't get it do you?

There were Ibos who fought on the Nigerian side during the war and there were Yorubas who fought on the Biafran side.

Calling all Nigerian troops hausa/fulani people is a sign of lack of understanding of the Nigerian state during the war.

Again you are reporting attrocities on one side of the war while excusing all atoricities committed by the Biafrans. First it was Ojukwu that declared war on Nigeria. He unilaterally declared a new state of Biafra comprising of the eastern region. Before anyone can get sense of what was happening Biafra attacked the mid western region. The Nigerian troops embarked on counter attack to liberate occupied territories.

I just don't get your sturborness and thinking. How was it an hausa/fulani war? Was Gowon Hausa/fulani?

Does it mean if I speak hausa language I am hausa? Most if not all Nigerian soldiers/officers who had passed through Nigerian Defence Academy can speak Hausa. So just because Asaba man heard Obasanjo speaking hausa does not mean he is an hausa man?

Ojukwu speaks yoruba very fluently, but that does not make him a yoruba man.

If the people thinking like you are the ones agitating for Biafra, then I do not see any hope of this new Biafra.
I want u to see how biafra act so civillise on their dealings so that u guys will stop painting them black. I use hausa/fulani because they act the same as far as u are a northerner. As for yoruba they are cowardic people.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
You lots are confused lying scumbags my friend.
Hopeathand an Ikwere man on this forum said they are not Igbos which was greeted with insults which is your stock in trade.
You prolly want another Ikwerre wannabe typing from Aba to agree before you'll see the truth.
Continue lying to yourselves , there lies your ultimate downfall.
For every hopeathand that tells you he is not Igbo, there is an EzePromoe the same Ikwerre descent that tells you he is igbo. Even Amaechi announced during the campaign that he is igbo. why you come carry only hopeathand matter for head? lol

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Truckpusher you will keep being a butt of joke on nairaland. Now that you heard from the horses mouth what next? He even answered your question despite the mischievous way you put. Opobo does not belong to Igbos, they are igbos.
Thank you for explaining that to him.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Look at this liar who may not even be from Ogba as he wants gullible ones to believe. I will take you serious when you are ready to quit your lies.
It is easier for a thief to call another man a thief because he feels that everyone is capable of his nefarious activities.

I'm an Ogba man from Egi land to be precise which is home to two major multinationals , with an arable land mass and constant supply of fresh water from river sombreiro and Orashi river.
I'm from the Imeagi family and my mom is Epkeye( Ahoada ) agwolo ishi koloko family of akoh family.
I bet you have no idea what these names means .
So pray tell how am I Igbo( Isoma) ? How are we related.
Does cultural affiliation determine ones ethnicity ? You have German speaking people in Austria and you've got French speaking people in Belgium does that change their identity. You even have English speaking people in Brittany in France soil does that make them English ?
You have the Navajo speaking people in North America can you classify them as native Americans or American Indians?
My friend go and sleep and stop hallucinating here and end your phantom agitation in your five Eastern states because any attempt to encroach an inch into the land of the Niger Delta man shall be met with the use of force.....Go figure.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Klinee:
I want u to see how biafra act so civillise on their dealings so that u guys will stop painting them black. I use hausa/fulani because they act the same as far as u are a northerner. As for yoruba they are cowardic people.

A classic case of delusion.

Get on with it declare another war in a civilised way. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The illusion that yorubas are cowards. However Biafra surrendered to a yoruba man.

have you ever read about the Oyo empire? I guess not because you are yet to recover from the brainwashing you been subjected to.

Another yoruba "coward" masterminded the end of the Biafran war by changing the currency and stopping transportation of food to biafra.

Another yoruba "coward" ochestrated the end of PDP 16-year rule and maybe the first defeat of an incumbent president in Africa

History shows that Yorubas are about the bravest people in Nigeria. Noise making is not thesame as bravery which some tribes are known for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]It is easier for a thief to call another man a thief because he feels that everyone is capable of his nefarious activities.

I'm an Ogba man from Egi land to be precise which is home to two major multinationals , with an arable land mass and constant supply of fresh water from river sombreiro and Orashi river.
I'm from the Imeagi family and my mom is Epkeye( Ahoada ) agwolo ishi koloko family of akoh family.
Does cultural affiliation determine ones ethnicity ? You have German speaking people in Austria and you've got French speaking people in Belgium does that change their identity. You even have English speaking people in Brittany in France soil does that make them English ?
You have the Navajo speaking people in North America can you classify them as native Americans or American Indians?
My friend go and sleep and stop hallucinating here and end your phantom agitation in your five Eastern states because any attempt to encroach an inch into the land of the Niger Delta man shall be met with the use of force.....Go figure..[/s]...
Gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
then my answer would be yes, both our general language tells you that, doesn't it?
You're not from Opobo and you're not from the Jaja family.
You're an Igbo impersonator and an Opobo wannabe.

We know you guys can lie to get anything , yeah! that's how you roll.
The only thing an Igbo man won't lie about is his greetings and even at that you should check your time very well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Gibberish.
I guess the truth hits you now like a slug in your chest. grin

You saw facts and you're still ranting like a rabid dog.
Declare your phantom Biafra without our blessing and get the beating of your life. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

The only thing an Igbo man won't lie about is his greetings and even at that you should check your time very well.
The sweet thing about being who you're , you don't have to cry your eyes out trying to make the world believe you, just have to say it and allow the rest of the world fish out the truth themselves wink

So there you go... Fool yourself as you wish but it doesn't change who I'm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Klinee: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
belabela:

A classic case of delusion.

Get on with it declare another war in a civilised way. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The illusion that yorubas are cowards. However Biafra surrendered to a yoruba man.

have you ever read about the Oyo empire? I guess not because you are yet to recover from the brainwashing you been subjected to.

Another yoruba coward masterminded the end of the Biafran war by changing the currency and stopping transportation of food to biafra.

Another yoruba man ochestrated the end of PDP 16-year rule and maybe the first defeat of an incumbent president in Africa

History shows that Yorubas are about the bravest people in Nigeria. Noise making is not thesame as bravery which some tribes are known for.
Guy forget yoruba are most cowardic people in this country that is why they always align with hausa/fulani to survive because they know that they cannot stand on their own due to FEAR. Maybe they want to go separate too but they can voice it out due fear of hausa/fulani attack.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Klinee:
Guy forget yoruba are most cowardic people in this country that is why they always align with hausa/fulani to survive because they know that they cannot stand on their own due to FEAR. Maybe they want to go separate too but they can voice it out due fear of hausa/fulani attack.

How did you measure cowardice?

I think you are referring to the ability of the Yoruba leader during the war to reject Ojukwu's call that he too should declare independence. That's bravery, having a clear mind and goal. As I said the problem with Ojukwu's war was that he rushed through it and had to exhibit the greatest cowardice of all by abandoning the war and escaping from the Biafra he created- leaving his own people to suffer the consequences of his ambitions.

Did you read about NADECO's war with Abacha? How many Yorubas and old midwestern region leaders fought Abacha.

Did you read or know that MKO Abiola had a chance to escape like Ojukwu but stood his ground until his death?

Have you heard about Bola Ige, Tunde bakare, Gani Fawehinmi, Fella etc all yorubas exhibiting bravery

When you see a brave man he doesnt make noise but his actions are calculated and smart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by jpphilips(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
ouch!! someone just got my Memo, next Akwaibom!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Iroh88(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you see them twist historical facts to soothe whatever they are selling here it is nothing but years of propaganda and I do not blame them but their parents who lied to their own children about what really transpired prior and during the war.
One even said that the eastern region didn't reject the creation of Rivers State by Gowon that was when I knew that I was talking to some bunch of lunatics or mischievous fellows who still feel that they can use lies and propaganda to achieve a unity of purpose .
These guys are amazes me with their twisted mindset that can only be compared to that of a mad man.
You are fast losing your head Mr.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by jpphilips(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
ezeagu:
It's a bit encouraging that I haven't seen any Igbo Rivers group or non-governmental Igbo leader from Rivers or otherwise condemn these peaceful protesters, yet. Until an Igbo community in Rivers condemns these protesters, or outrightly rejects a 'Biafra', all other messages are irrelevant.

NB: "Port Harcourt" is Igboland, Igbo people do not confine themselves to that fabrication called 'south east' and 'south south'.

You will definitely put a gun to their heads to accept your Biafvck abi? "for every Ojukwu/Nnamdi Kanu/ Uwazuruike from the South East, there is an Adaka Boro waiting in Portharcourt to demolish him, don't say you are not warned, take your madness to South East and confine it there, we will visit you on your inauguration date.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess the truth hits you now like a slug in your chest. grin

You saw facts and you're still ranting like a rabid dog.
Declare your phantom Biafra without our blessing and get the beating of your life. grin
Facts you call that, I call it insecurity. Anybody can claim a fake identity as suits him. Willing groups are what will make up Biafra. You can as well enjoy your Ijaw Niger-Delta republic. Ihe ma bu, la mula umunnem ja eso Biafra ala. Makala obu ya kani tukwasala obi ani. Guess what I just spoke in my dialect. Aha. You see, a son of the soil needs no fact to prove himself. But all the same my Izon friend, let us enjoy Rivers state while it last. Ogba my ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by attacker231: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Klinee:

How old are you? Ojuku of cursed memory ran away from war, your only offensive during the war was led by a Yoruba man. Fulani have been killing you ediots in Enugu, Ebonyi and raping your women in Imo but you dare not talk. Igalas are beheading your people in Anambra yet no action. You are 5th class citizen and slaves too all tribes, reaaon no one take your tribe serious. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by jpphilips(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
RisingSun1:
Who made these people elders?

I can recall that the first city that started this protest was PH last month.The first PH protest was done by Rivers IPOB no outside help.

It was due to heavy clampdown by security agencies in Rivers not to stage another protest that Rivers IPOB had to call in members from neighbouring states for assistance.

These must be Rivers APC elders,because many rivers indigenes are in detention because of this protest while these socalled elders are here talking rubbish.

If all the people in this pic are from other state,then where are the Rivers indigenes in the streets of Port Hartcourt?

Are you typing from London as usual? the urchins blocked my office on Monday, I stood with them while watching the madness they were displaying, almost all of them had Ngwa accent typical of refugees from Aba, most PH people that joined the protest are SE Igbos residing in PH who are euphoric seeing their way ward brothers.
One was asking for directions how to reunite with his fellow r@tards when police broke their ranks, how can someone from Rivers be asking for directions in PH, continue f00ling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yea right! If he had said Opobos are Ijaws, then you would have believed he is truly from Opobo, right?
By the way who is to say that you Ijaws (@tonyebarcanista included) here on Nairaland, are not actually Bayelsans, claiming to be from Rivers state? Better go back to Bayelsa, and stop meddling in Rivers' state affairs.
Truckpusher:

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
nwanlecha:
Yea right! If he had said Opobos are Ijaws, then you would have believed he is truly from Opobo, right?
By the way who is to say that you Ijaws (@tonyebarcanista included) here on Nairaland, are not actually Bayelsans, claiming to be from Rivers state? Better go back to Bayelsa, and stop meddling in River's state affairs.
This is what gullible true Riverians and even some myopic (SE,SW,SS) fail to see. Both Barcanista and Truckpusher may not be from Rivers state as they claim. The duo are pure Izons from Bayelsa. There is a big difference between someone born in P/H and someone who hails from Rivers. Some of them are yet to forgive Abacha for isolating them from P/H with the creation of Bayelsa out of the old Rivers.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by jpphilips(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
vanunu:
As an etche man, i am for biafra, one nigeria is only for our oil. The day the oil will finish is the day hausafulani and yoruba will kick us out. What will we tell our children. Stewpid elders without brain.

Etche man, have you tried to secure a shop in main market onitsha to be sure those Igbos will accept you?
How many Etche men have properties in the east, lol

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
I don't know what y'all gain by always trying to plant evil seeds of discord among Ndi Igbo, and also among Ndi Igbo and her neighbors. Don't forget that it's someone whose house is in chaos, that is always looking to cause chaos in another man's home. Anyway, y'all should continue, but just know that your evil plans against us will never work. Your job is to keep hating on us, while ours is to keep progressing. Ochuu nwa okuko nwe ada, nwa okuko nwe nwenwe oso. Onye Chukwu gozilu, mmadu apughi I napu ya.

jpphilips:

Etche man, have you tried to secure a shop in main market onitsha to be sure those Igbos will accept you?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

I beg to differ... there are honest igbos on this planet. Why generalize....?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by ezeagu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
You lots are confused lying scumbags my friend.
Hopeathand an Ikwere man on this forum said they are not Igbos which was greeted with insults which is your stock in trade.
You prolly want another Ikwerre wannabe typing from Aba to agree before you'll see the truth.
Continue lying to yourselves , there lies your ultimate downfall.

Oh one anonymous poster on nairaland, that's what represents Ikwere, delta Igbo views right? Try again, dirtbag.

jpphilips:

You will definitely put a gun to their heads to accept your Biafvck abi? "for every Ojukwu/Nnamdi Kanu/ Uwazuruike from the South East, there is an Adaka Boro waiting in Portharcourt to demolish him, don't say you are not warned, take your madness to South East and confine it there, we will visit you on your inauguration date.

Was Adaka Boro Rivers Igbo? Is 'Port Harcourt' not Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Duru1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is easier for a thief to call another man a thief because he feels that everyone is capable of his nefarious activities.

My friend go and sleep and stop hallucinating here and end your phantom agitation in your five Eastern states because any attempt to encroach an inch into the land of the Niger Delta man shall be met with the use of force.....Go figure.....

You jumped into a subject you know very little about. I am not interested in your silly bastardization of nomenclatures in local vernacular in part because of colonization and attempt on delusional denial of oneself. What have been Igbo speaking in Nigeria got to do with Biafra? The IPOB had said that not every dumbass that pass as Igbo will make a citizen in the reconstituted Biafra. I shall be happy to see you as Igbo speaking in Nigeria while the rest of us remain the Igbo speaking in Biafra. In the Belgium, there are native Dutch, French and German. The French in Belgium are not denying their ethnicity as French so do other two.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by IGBOPRINCE: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
ezeagu:
It's a bit encouraging that I haven't seen any Igbo Rivers group or non-governmental Igbo leader from Rivers or otherwise condemn these peaceful protesters, yet. Until an Igbo community in Rivers condemns these protesters, or outrightly rejects a 'Biafra', all other messages are irrelevant.

NB: "Port Harcourt" is Igboland, Igbo people do not confine themselves to that fabrication called 'south east' and 'south south'.
make una read again. cheesy
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Klinee: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Mehn every SS people in onitsha act and claim igbo even benin,urhobo, ijaw ,calabar,ogoja. Come to onitsha, who care where u come from.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
The sweet thing about being who you're , you don't have to cry your eyes out trying to make the world believe you, just have to say it and allow the rest of the world fish out the truth themselves wink

So there you go... Fool yourself as you wish but it doesn't change who I'm
why are you claiming Opobo when you have no idea about the Kingdom? Who was Opobo named after? How did Opobo Kingdom even come about? Which family/compound are you from? Do you know who Opubo is? Trust me, no Opobo son will reason like this. I will advice you not to carry on with this impostoric claim before you get embarrased my gee.

BTW: Type Opobo and cite its history from ANY source... You should quit this dude. You still be my guy sha

@Truckpusher: Kel4soft is a True Opobo son not this impostor.
I followed the conversation and I tell you that he's an impostor...
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
mechy:

I beg to differ... there are honest igbos on this planet. Why generalize....?
I was only referring to those ones that have refused to listen to the voice of reason bro.

And it is important for you guys that are honest to come up and debunk these lies being peddled by some few persons that has continuously painted the hardworking decent and honest Igbo men and women in bad light.

Sorry if you feel that I generalized but my intent were for those that live by the lies they vomit here and will surely die by those lies.

Once again, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Facts you call that, I call it insecurity. Anybody can claim a fake identity as suits him. Willing groups are what will make up Biafra. You can as well enjoy your Ijaw Niger-Delta republic. Ihe ma bu, la mula umunnem ja eso Biafra ala. Makala obu ya kani tukwasala obi ani. Guess what I just spoke in my dialect. Aha. You see, a son of the soil needs no fact to prove himself. But all the same my Izon friend, let us enjoy Rivers state while it last. Ogba my ass.
Keep bleating like a goat. grin

What you know and the people you trust are already denying every tie with your expansionist agenda and parochial dream of a unity that doesn't make sense as long as you lay claim to their land.

The bullet that will pierce your flat head is right there in a Chinese factory undergoing thorough design for maximum damage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
why are you claiming Opobo when you have no idea about the Kingdom? Who was Opobo named after? How did Opobo Kingdom even come about? Which family/compound are you from? Do you know who Opubo is? Trust me, no Opobo son will reason like this. I will advice you not to carry on with this impostoric claim before you get embarrased my gee.

BTW: Type Opobo and cite its history from ANY source... You should quit this dude. You still be my guy sha

@Truckpusher: Kel4soft is a True Opobo son not this impostor.
I followed the conversation and I tell you that he's an impostor...
Did you see me reply the imposter?

Let them keep deceiving themselves, I'm sure they've gotten the message - All these noise making is to save face.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by VickJames(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
attacker231:

How old are you? Ojuku of cursed memory ran away from war, your only offensive during the war was led by a Yoruba man. Fulani have been killing you ediots in Enugu, Ebonyi and raping your women in Imo but you dare not talk. Igalas are beheading your people in Anambra yet no action. You are 5th class citizen and slaves too all tribes, reaaon no one take your tribe serious. Lol

shut up, the mko that stayed where did he end up? prison

the awolowo that stayed with yoruba, how the did he end up? suicide
obasanjo that said something bad about them, where did he end up? prison

falae that said nonsense, what did they do him? kidnap

the aare ano kankafo of yoruba land liased with the fulanis, where did he end up? dead

your oyo empire that accommodated the fulani then, how did it end up? destroyed.

stop shouting and get your head stitched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.