Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14357 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ThisMeansWAR: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oyinlomoa:

I am not igbo but i really want you guys to stay ... Talk to your people pls
thunder fire fake id.. Biafraorfire..
Amadiaoha fire whoever doesnt want Igbos to leave nigeria ... Yiboe must go.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:
I like this thread but i aint saying much as i aint Igbo..

But for the umpteenth time, i'll advise the Igbos to play their politics right and enjoy Nigeria at the best it offers...lobby and counter lobby and get an Igboman as president and see a whole new world of possibilities for the Igbos of Nigeria..GEJ presidency offered Igbos something but Igbo president will offer almost everything...Whatever Igbos can imagine will become real.. u can dregde River niger from Atlantic ocean to Onitsha and create a new Lagos on its banks, you can turn Enugu to Abj overnight using presidential powers and good lobbying..even Biafra can be readily achieved with an Igbo as the president of Nigeria..

Its a shame to admit but the Ijaws have displayed a higher level of maturity after GEJs loss..after all the biafran protests, Ipob have managed to set the Igbo tribe 1000 places from where they were politically in Nigeria..it will now take the Igbo longer than would have been requured to get the presidency of Nigeria, even Ikwerre seems likelier.

Nothing happens through violence these days, but by tactfully carrying out a well thought out and detailed plan..The Igbos for now look so disorganised and planless in their political direction.how a people can be so bereft of political tact at this age is quite baffling.

Guy, you are talking to misguided pro-Biafra internet punters who are not prepared to listen to reason. sad They have woven this utopian ideal of an idyllic Biafra in their minds, and they want to do all they can to bring it to pass.

Getting the presidency of a country requires strategising, building solid relationships across diverse ethnic groups, showing commitment to a common cause and understanding the interests of your neighbours. These pro-Biafra Igbo folks are not ready to do that. shocked

They believe in divide and rule, dominating others, scrambling for assets and acquiring territories of unrelated groups to fuel their desire for expansion. So leave them, abeg. Their short-term thinking has always left them with the short end of the stick. I pray their lack of foresight will not cost them their future, in their much awaited Biafra. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
All these words just to run away from your Yoruba heritage? Choi! Is being Yoruba that bad?
grin

Guy, if I was Yoruba I wouldn't even be talking to you. undecided

I have asked you repeatedly to provide solid evidence, instead of making quack allegations that Laudate is Yoruba. You have been unable to do so, yet you keep thriving in this falsehood. Obviously that is how you were schooled. Now we can all see that you really are a misguided dolt! Thanks for providing us with proof, that you stand for everything that is untrue!! sad

Hail, Pazienza the liar!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by LordMecuzy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

But for the umpteenth time, i'll advise the Igbos to play their politics right and enjoy Nigeria at the best it offers...lobby and counter lobby and get an Igboman as president and see a whole new world of possibilities for the Igbos of Nigeria..GEJ presidency offered Igbos something but Igbo president will offer almost everything...Whatever Igbos can imagine will become real.. u can dregde River niger from Atlantic ocean to Onitsha and create a new Lagos on its banks, you can turn Enugu to Abj overnight using presidential powers and good lobbying..even Biafra can be readily achieved with an Igbo as the president of Nigeria..

Its a shame to admit but the Ijaws have displayed a higher level of maturity after GEJs loss..after all the biafran protests, Ipob have managed to set the Igbo tribe 1000 places from where they were politically in Nigeria..it will now take the Igbo longer than would have been requured to get the presidency of Nigeria, even Ikwerre seems likelier.

Nothing happens through violence these days, but by tactfully carrying out a well thought out and detailed plan..The Igbos for now look so disorganised and planless in their political direction.how a people can be so bereft of political tact at this age is quite baffling.

Bros you sabi every
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ThisMeansWAR: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
Count me in! I'm pro Nigeria Igbo.
thunder fire you for not wanting biafraid. angry
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ThisMeansWAR: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
op. Thunder fire you for speaking against biafraid
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by HopeAtHand: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Guy, you are talking to misguided pro-Biafra internet punters who are not prepared to listen to reason. sad They have woven this utopian ideal of an idyllic Biafra in their minds, and they want to do all they can to bring it to pass.

Getting the presidency of a country requires strategising, building solid relationships across diverse ethnic groups, showing commitment to a common cause and understanding the interests of your neighbours. These pro-Biafra Igbo folks are not ready to do that. shocked

They believe in divide and rule, dominating others, scrambling for assets and acquiring territories of unrelated groups to fuel their desire for expansion. So leave them, abeg. Their short-term thinking has always left them with the short end of the stick. I pray their lack of foresight will not cost them their future, in their much awaited Biafra. undecided

I agree 100%..I am particularly disappointed in a certain Pazienza, he held so much promise initially but his situation now is pathetic.

Afterall all the protests and name-calling of Nigeria by Ipob, one can only imagine where this leaves Igbos and the Nigerian society.

Surely will take quite a while to correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Guy, if I was Yoruba I wouldn't even be talking to you. undecided

I have asked you repeatedly to provide solid evidence, instead of making quack allegations that Laudate is Yoruba. You have been unable to do so, yet you keep thriving in this falsehood. Obviously that is how you were schooled. Now we can all see that you really are a misguided dolt! Thanks for providing us with proof, that you stand for everything that is untrue!! sad

Hail, Pazienza the liar!!

You know what they say?

" When in a hole, stop digging". grin

How can someone deny his heritage like this? Something must be wrong with that heritage. cheesy

Ndi Yoruba, what is so wrong with the Yoruba tag that a Yoruba man who show allegiance to Yoruba cause would still deny being called Yoruba?

I know there are people with Igbo sounding names who will kill you if you call them Igbo, but such people don't have any allegiance to the Igbo nation and they sure don't rapport with Ndiigbo.

What we have in the case of this man, is a total anomalous behaviour, that need to be psychoanalyzed.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ernesty20(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

If supporting a caustic movement is what would demand my loyalty....Then I would never give it. The north were united for BH. look where's got them.

You are the one arse - licking an albino troll without thinking with your own God given brain.

Ewu kotima.
of course northaners were united to an extent that nobody came out openly to speak against boko haram

now see your miserable life, castigating your brothers just cos they are fighting to better your life.

People can reason through their anus shaa

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by iconize(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
This thread is nothing short of a comic relief. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:
I agree 100%..I am particularly disappointed in a certain Pazienza, he held so much promise initially but his situation now is pathetic.

Afterall all the protests and name-calling of Nigeria by Ipob, one can only imagine where this leaves Igbos and the Nigerian society.

Surely will take quite a while to correct.

That one?? shocked Leave the misguided dolt called Pazienza. I saw right through him from day 1. He has a false sense of importance, and is ready to quote any author out of context in order to support his warped ideology of Biafra. He is always trying to assert his warped, brainwashed views and I doubt if he can even speak Igbo.

I have spoken to several Igbo folks (I even have some among my extended family), and many of those who support Biafra are young urchins who have NEVER experienced the civil war. They have never even witnessed a riot. They thrive on propaganda and romanticised war stories, told by those who were far from the killing fields or ensconced within the barricaded walls of the military high command. sad

Those who experienced the war, or lost beloved relatives to its throes, are always against Biafra. undecided I have an elderly neighbour who was falsely accused of being a saboteur in Biafra, and tossed into prison during the war on charges he knew nothing about. Until he died, he never said anything good about that era. sad
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Observant: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
[b] Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally slow and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never! [/b]

As straight as an arrow

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Curlieweed: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yeah. Like after GEJ, Yenogoa is now like New York and Brass has a deep Sea port?

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by iconize(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Take Eurobomber serious at yo own peril. I strongly believe he's an addled juvenile, hence he's always catching feelings.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
ernesty20:
of course northaners were united to an extent that nobody came out openly to speak against boko haram

now see your miserable life, castigating your brothers just cos they are fighting to better your life.

People can reason through their anus shaa

He is not an Igbo man, don't be naive, he is an impostor!

Don't be deceived by his good command of Igbo language, he is a joker where Nduchuks was, the Igbo proverbs ndu chuck know, you as an Igbo man don't know half of it.

Contrary to the Ibadan-Lagos propaganda machine, Igbo land hosts lots of non Igbo Nigerians, my tailor when I was in Aba was a Yoruba man, like wise his apprentices, but he had a very good command of Igbo language, he has spent decades in Aba.

Go to mosque area in Aba, those Hausa people there, most of them will sell you with Aba slangs.

Do not be deceived, not all that shout I am Igbo are Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
You know what they say?

" When in a hole, stop digging". grin

How can someone deny his heritage like this? Something must be wrong with that heritage. cheesy

Ndi Yoruba, what is so wrong with the Yoruba tag that a Yoruba man who show allegiance to Yoruba cause would still deny being called Yoruba?

I know there are people with Igbo sounding names who will kill you if you call them Igbo, but such people don't have any allegiance to the Igbo nation and they sure don't rapport with Ndiigbo.

What we have in the case of this man, is a total anomalous behaviour, that need to be psychoanalyzed.

Oh my God!! I can't stop laughing!! cheesy cheesy When in a hole stop digging, is an aphorism that applies to you perfectly.

There is no need for this long story. Anyone that opposes your view is Yoruba. We all know your intelligence is quite limited. There are a few Efiks that show allegiance to the Igbo too. Would you call them Igbo because they do so?? Stop belly-aching. Just provide incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba. Is that so hard for you to do?? Na wah, o!! shocked

All hail Pazienza the liar!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by adamumansurzang(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Even thought this topic is. Restricted to Igbo people on only but I like to support Biafrans, please let Biafra come, I am Hausa and I Want them to get their freedom, its not by force please allowed them to make their own country so that they may develop please!
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Don't be deceived by his good command of Igbo language, he is a joker where Nduchuks was, the Igbo proverbs ndu chuck know, you as an Igbo man don't know half of it.

Contrary to the Ibadan-Lagos propaganda machine, Igbo land hosts lots of non Igbo Nigerians, my tailor when I was in Aba was a Yoruba man, like wise his apprentices, but he had a very good command of Igbo language, he has spent decades in Aba.

Go to mosque area in Aba, those Hausa people there, most of them will sell you with Aba slangs.

I have said it before and will continue to say it - the only thing you are obsessed with is 'ethnicity.' You lack rational thought. It is as if the ethnic group of a person will put food on your table. Free yourself from this misguided pursuit, so that you can have a meaningful life! shocked Chai!!
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by adamumansurzang(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Even thought this topic is restricted to Igbo people only but I like to support Biafrans, please let Biafra come, I am Hausa and I Want them to get their freedom, its not by force please allowed them to make their own country so that they may develop. please!
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by HopeAtHand: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Curlieweed:

Yeah. Like after GEJ, Yenogoa is now like New York and Brass has a deep Sea port?

Blame GEJ and not me..we have all arrived at a consensus long ago that GEJ was the personification of naivety.

We also arrived that such assertion is self explanatory.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ernesty20(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

that will be very bad of him if he is not an igbo dude.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CursedAmadi: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, it is men with incomplete chromosomes like EUROBOMBER that I blame when he refers to you backward slaves of the Fulani/Hausa oligarchs as part of the equation that holds sway in the affairs of this nation.

As far as your father's future and wellbeing is tied to one Alhaji, you're a nobody in the feudal system of the North.

It is only uneducated dolts from the South that glorifies the North where the talakawas are threatening to down the economy that sustains the dwindling middle class and threatening to take over the land from the serfs and the Islamaofacist elites if not for ''one Nigeria''

My Igbo cousins are just not being wise ,all they needed to do is to win the economic war ,sustain Boko Haram onslaught in the North and see how you'll survive all that people you and your kind have been enslaving for generations.

Keep wallowing in your delsuion of grandeur and absolute ignorance

Have you seen an average Niger Delta boy travelling to the North to fetch water for people or for menial jobs?
Have you seen an average Yoruba or Igbo boy travelling to the North to weed grasses, push trucks with wastes and man their gates at night ? absolutely not.

That is the war you can't win and it is called ''economic war'' and that is the war you can't fight as you continuously wallow in poverty with few elites that are rich but won't invest in your cursed region but will willingly pay hugely for an Egyptian underage girls - little wonder they say that Mohamed was a paedophile.

Despite holding this nation under the barrels of the gun for more than 40 yrs the North remains the most backward region in this cesspool called Nigeria that's something you should think about - Be the President every year, hold everything to ransom but you've lost the economic war and that is the most important war any other one is akin to simply playing the ostrich......Go figure

Jesus!

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by porshuch: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
thunder fire you for not wanting biafraid. angry
I don't want it, because I wasn't born to practice tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
I don't want it, because I wasn't born to practice tribalism.

Best post of the year! wink

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Observant: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
MIPNIG:
I stand with Nigeria and I am Igbo.
I stand for accountability of leaders across regions.
I stand for for my green passport; Nigeria is a name tag I have come to accept but...

I want regions to provide to become more productive.

I want the curse of oil to go, if it can't go, Nigerians especially youths should concentrate on other sectors and ignore oil, ignore the failed generation that has lead this country and chart a new course for our children and generation to come.
We are a creative people and together we will over come.
If you are Igbo and you stand with me, please like

Hopeless black baboon koro inyo nye efe ebe.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by obailala(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Its a shame to admit but the Ijaws have displayed a higher level of maturity after GEJs loss..[size=13pt]after all the biafran protests, Ipob have managed to set the Igbo tribe 1000 places from where they were politically in Nigeria..[/size]it will now take the Igbo longer than would have been requured to get the presidency of Nigeria, even Ikwerre seems likelier.

The bolded bit of your statement is absolutely true and it's particularly disturbing.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by attacker231: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

All these words just to run away from your Yoruba heritage? Choi! Is being Yoruba that bad?
grin

Accursed son of a lazy w.hore, I know your pathetic life is messed up that you see everyone as Yoruba. He is not Yoruba and everyone here knows, stay on your lane and stop looking for trouble. We are not responsible for the calamity ravaging your cursed family. Stay on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by HopeAtHand: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
obailala:
The bolded bit of your statement is absolutely true and it's particularly disturbing.

Whenever they "wake up" from their folly, goodmorning to them.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
truckpusher, it is the witch you call a mother who belged you from her ebola infested veggies that has incomplete chromosomes..

That is why you are cursed from birth and will never reason well.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
obailala:

Anytime I tell my Igbo brothers the hard truth they all scream that I am Yoruba, lol.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
egbusi1:

Wow, you speak igbo language very well, i guess u are egbema in Rivers state, you are really a peaceful debater and I like your line of argument
Shut up, don't fall for his gimmicks he is I jaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp / Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku To Hold Press Conference On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.