Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14362 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
paramakina202:
Sometimes I wonder if you are a human or Chinese toy.

grin grin grin grin grin

thread closed. People wicked sha.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
dinachi:
The only way for our people to stop thinking Biafra is to start sensitizing them on the need for unity and the fact that Igbos stand more to loose if the agitations continue very violently.

God punish the devil. #BiafraOrYouDie
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Haven't I not warned you sick, misguided, rertar.ded, uncouth, myopic f00l never to mention my name again in your posts?? shocked Are you suffering from amnesia or delusion? Which one?? Bikō akpānikwona m iwe! undecided

Let this be the last time, you ever make any reference to me, you lousy coward. I gà-àkwalụ ǹkaà m̀mààlù! If anyone sent you on this mindless errand, tell them you are too small to deliver the message. Jèe nù ̣gbàkpọ ìzù! sad

You are too stuvpid to debate issues intelligently, that is why you are always so eager to reach for the ethnicity handle to display your shallow mindset. Onye nzuzu! angry
grin grin grin grin

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
He succeded because of your gullible nature and he played on your emotions.

Ya'll need to check your emotions.
You lack comprehension. If he succeeded, I would've been supporting him. I'm just telling you that he failed woefully, that's why we are keeping tab on him.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Yet on another thread, you claim they want one Nigeria. You guys will be surprised when the time comes.
Only the elites want one Nigeria. I'm sure Hausas are getting ready to chase you back to your red land.

Stfu! Where did I say that? I only posted that to show some idiots here that Nairaland is not real life.
Most Yeyeba and Abokii idiots here taunting Biafrans are actually hungry vagabonds.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
You lack comprehension. If he succeeded, I would've been supporting him. I'm just telling you that he failed woefully, that's why we are keeping tab on him.
Just like you've always lacked comprehension all these while until he succeeded.

He succeeded, you can continue living in self denial for all I care.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by patrick89(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Can you really vouch that Abagworo is an Igbo man? Right from the days we had Eze onlytruth as Eze Ndiigbo on Nairaland here, Onlytruth had always maintained that Abagworo is not an Igbo, and I had always stood by that too.

Eurobomber is more unstable than a radioactive element, He is either confused or just another Oduanistani handles working to break Igbo unity.
Once he was repeating the whole SE being the size of Oyo crap you only hear from oduanistanis, and a closer look at his modus operandi you see him talking harsh on SS people hiding under Igbo veneer, like his last post I quoted, just to make sure he retain the divide in the East.

Yeske2, I am still observing him.

When you see a genuine Igbo person against IPOB modus operandi you will know, someone like Biafranqueen. It's just too obvious to see.

NL is a faceless forum, they can only hide here, in the real world, they lose their anonymous identity and become entirely ineffective.
98% of Ndiigbo offline are pro Biafran. grin

that statement he made was very uncalled for! there is no way eurobomber would be against IPOB, and he wants nigeria unity with igbos included! yet he is so against South south that are nigeria!! I can tell you from my internal holistic discernment, Eurobomber is not an igbo man!
Another trait he possesses that igbos don't have is his consistent in topic creation against IPOB, simplycarro and princedebola have this same trait
so I move that truckpusher should quickly apologies to his brothers in his reckless statement, we may disagree in many things, but our interest can never clash!! as for biafra I'm in support of it, for posterity sake! one of my major reasons is the explosive population of the north! in next 50years there would be 1 igbo to 2000 hausafulani! this is very scary! But some people down south are not seeing this!!
they are out to dominate everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by fulanimafia: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

lmao out you level of delusion. The gambari is in charge of all tribes and not just the Igbos, the British made it that way. Guess what, your niger delta is the biggest slave region in Nigeria. Your only use to us is that you are our meal ticket..

You are the bride of the nation and will continued to be fvcked by dicks all over Nigeria till you die of banging i.e when our oyel runs out.

Go ahead and assasinate the president and let's see how it pans out. Your brother Dokubo has said many things which will draw fire to your ravaged region.

Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying and decaying.

Your farmlands have been irredeemably ruined by oyel same with your forests, your ancestral lands have been ravaged beyond redemption.

It is in the Niger dekta that we see teenagers with grey hair like old men because the air you breath is polluted and saturated with poisinous gases.

Bastard monkey and frustrated beast of burden.

I have news for you lot, Nigeria will not break anytime too as long as our oyel is still running. When the oyel runs out and if Nigeria breaks, we will get access to the sea through your ravaged lands either willingly or through force. The north will not bother wasting lives to fight for you because there would be no oyel to fight for unlike 1967. The Yoruba man I know will not be drawn into a war that has nothing to do with him.

We will break through and create that line of sight to the sea whatever method is required. Go figure what that means.

Bastard ape sired by mad village gorillas.

Someone please call 911!

Drugpusher you have been owned, married, enveloped, dominated, and completely emasculated grin grin grin

Dayuum! shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Stfu! I only posted that to show some idiots here that Nairaland is not real life.
Most Yeyeba and Aboki idiots here taunting Biafrans are actually hungry vagabonds.

Who told you they were hungry?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Haven't I not warned you sick, misguided, rertar.ded, uncouth, myopic f00l never to mention my name again in your posts?? shocked Are you suffering from amnesia or delusion? Which one?? Bikō akpānikwona m iwe! undecided

Let this be the last time, you ever make any reference to me, you lousy coward. I gà-àkwalụ ǹkaà m̀mààlù! If anyone sent you on this mindless errand, tell them you are too small to deliver the message. Jèe nù ̣gbàkpọ ìzù! sad

You are too stuvpid to debate issues intelligently, that is why you are always so eager to reach for the ethnicity handle to display your shallow mindset. Onye nzuzu! angry

Are you listening to that deluded mugu??

The only thing he knows how to do is to whine about other people's ethnicity, as if that is his only mission in life, or a project that will put food on his table!

Don't mind him jare.

Every strong opposition is Yoruba to them.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just like you've always lacked comprehension all these while until he succeeded.

He succeeded, you can continue living in self denial for all I care.
He succeeded and still deactivated his account out of frustration?Anyway I don't blame you.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Pidggin(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Go back to the kitchen where you all belong.

Men are talking and you're here with one wrapper - Oya ! hanlele

Si ebe puo , ngwangwa grin

Your dinner is ready Nnayi grin

Ewu grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Who told you they were hungry?

Isis is coming for your ass in Yeyeba land.
Be afraid, be very afraid! Read what they said embarassed>>>

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Isis is coming for your ass. Be afraid, be very afraid! Read what they said embarassed>>>

Are you afraid?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Are you afraid?

I'm not Yoruba nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

It doesn't?

Go back to school.

Let's try your theory by letting me bash your frontal lobe in.

What does going to school have to do with anything

Like I said
Emotions are useless
In life you have only 2 choices when doing anything
What is right
And
What is not right (not what is wrong cause what is not right might not be wrong but that doesn't still make it right)

You are ment to only choose between what is right and is not right
You don't choose between good and bad
Cause good and bad are subject to sentiments
Sentiments are as a result of emotional attachments

The right thing to do at every point is known by everyone
You have your conscience and ability to. Reason to guide you in that regard

In this case regarding the subject of the matter
Anyone who has a conscience and can reason properly will see that
Biafra is the right thing
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

I'm not Yoruba nah cheesy

Yes we know. But are you afraid?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What does going to school have to do with anything

Like I said
Emotions are useless
In life you have only 2 choices when doing anything
What is right
And
What is not right (not what is wrong cause what is not right might not be wrong but that doesn't still make it right)

You are ment to only choose between what is right and is not right
You don't choose between good and bad
Cause good and bad are subject to sentiments
Sentiments are as a result of emotional attachments

The right thing to do at every point is known by everyone
You have your conscience and ability to. Reason to guide you in that regard

In this case regarding the subject of the matter
Anyone who has a conscience and can reason properly will see that
Biafra is the right thing

Brain development helps one reason between right and wrong.

Brain development also helps us to keep emotions in check....

Now you're saying your emotions are dead. Go and do an MRI scan of your brain.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Yes we know. But are you afraid?

I just told you am not Yoruba(coward) haba. undecided
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

I just told you am not Yoruba(coward) haba. undecided

So what type of coward are you, then?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
patrick89:

that statement he made was very uncalled for! there is no way eurobomber would be against IPOB, and he wants nigeria unity with igbos included! yet he is so against South south that are nigeria!! I can tell you from my internal holistic discernment, Eurobomber is not an igbo man!
Another trait he possesses that igbos don't have is his consistent in topic creation against IPOB, simplycarro and princedebola have this same trait
so I move that truckpusher should quickly apologies to his brothers in his reckless statement, we may disagree in many things, but our interest can never clash!! as for biafra I'm in support of it, for posterity sake! one of my major reasons is the explosive population of the north! in next 50years there would be 1 igbo to 2000 hausafulani! this is very scary! But some people down south are not seeing this!!
they are out to dominate everywhere!
Why would I apologize to a supposedly brother who is so dumb not to notice when imposters were sowing seed of disunity from his house?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pidggin:

Your dinner is ready Nnayi grin

Ewu grin
grin grin grin grin

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by falseman(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eurobomber appear here and answer my questions.

How long do we still have to wait for Nigeria to get better when those who ruled us in 1960 are still in power?

Does it look to you like an Hausa man have anything in common with an Igbo man? This can never change no matter how many years you give it.

At last Biafra Agitation will be vindicated.
Nigeria fought to keep us one but that isn't working not because we don't want it to work but because we are naturally not one and will never work after 200 years.

We gave 5% and we will also be justified at the end when Buhari must have left the country completely dead.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Oyinlomoa(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want all pro Nigeria Igbos to fall in here.

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

How do you think we can quench this agitation successfuly?

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Intelligent suggestions please.

IPOB please stay away.
I am not igbo but i really want you guys to stay ... Talk to your people pls
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

So what type of coward are you, then?

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by patrick89(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
Abagworo is an Igbo man though Okorocha's sycophant. He is always against anything that is not in tandem with Rochas's interest. Rochas is eyeing APC's presidential ticket whenever Buhari completes his tenure and he sees IPOB as his greatest threat.

Eurobomber said that his only mission of coming back to Nairaland is to make IPOB and any other form of Biafra agitation die a natural death. His method is to cause division among Biafra agitators and at the same time incite Nigerians against Igbos. That way, we will be fighting this media war at two fronts. 1) within us and the other, against Nigerians. Can't you see it is working for him? But we will get him.
Yeske and other ediots are just victims of media propaganda against Biafrans.
I have begged that yeske of a guy, but he seem to be a yoruba in reasoning! his name "yeske" is a yoruba word, Funke Akindele normally use! They don't understand kpakam! they will be forming english speaking scholars with empty thought!
you don't get respect by ass licking! you can not be patriotic if it's not selfish selfish!
my support for biafra is unshakeable! because I'm looking at 50years from now!

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oyinlomoa:

Ghost ID. Registered in 2013, 17 posts.

#BiafraOrYouDie

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Those of you questioning my Igboness are sick. I am Igbo engaged to a wonderful and sweet Yoruba girl. She's the best thing in my life after God. Lol.

@Abagworo, I will not stand by and watch a malnourished ogogoro drinking bat from the creeks threaten the whole Igbo race with bullets, what the fvck!
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oyinlomoa:

Don't worry my dear Igbos are going nowhere; Nigeria stands. IPOB agitation will be extinguished soon. My fiancee is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by egift(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
You "Yoruba" boy, you don start again abi lipsrsealed

Yoruba everywhere I go like emptyhen.

Stop running mad on over-dosed ignorance. Face front before "akua gi ogbi".

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
egift:

Stop running mad on over-dosed ignorance. Face front before "akua gi ogbi".

Ewu Yoruba.

EUROBOMBER:

Don't worry my dear Igbos are going nowhere; Nigeria stands. IPOB agitation will be extinguished soon. My fiancee is Yoruba.

Because of puzzy grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by patrick89(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would I apologize to a supposedly brother who is so dumb not to notice when imposters were sowing seed of disunity from his house?
. who and who supported him? it's either your hatred for igbo is irreducible or you're arrogant! how about me that have condemned that statement, dissociated myself?
Eurobomber is not igbo! from my analysis I challenge him to say otherwise!
Now it's becoming clearer by the day that some lunatics are hell bent on causing disaffection amongst SE!!
I was watching NTA this morning when they were interviewing horsefall, a former police man, an elder stateman from old rivers state, I could deduce the deliberate attempt by nigeria people to whither the covalent bond btw SS and SE using some old people, that are still into one nigeria! but I know they'll fail, even though if you do not join us, at least we expect you guys not go against us... just leave us with hausafulani.. we can deal with them!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Finally Waking Up To Their Responsibilities - Chinedu George / Senate Orders Unfreezing Of Patience Jonathan’s Accounts / Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.