Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14350 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b] Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally slow and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never! [/b]

20 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah! mechi onu catapult gi there. grin

What will you gain by ruining this thread? I thought all this Biafra things was a joke not until I read that IPOB leaders had seen David Cameron in UK.

I have told you that some of this things I wrote were out of anger.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
So OP and other " I be ibo impostors " wandering all over NL here, humour us and tell us, which of those three categories you fall under.

grin

11 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wetin dis one dey yarn? shocked/ Dem talk say make pro-Nigeria Igbo come register their correct common sense here, one deluded mugu with a myopic view is running his mouth like a tap.... mtcheew! sad

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
[b] Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally slow and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never! [/b]
You must be heart broken son. grin grin

To see your fellow IPOB rant haul ass and demand for the zoo he's been castigating is akin to being dumped by the love of your life for your worst enemy. grin grin

Take heart and also take solace in the fact that this was the same man you wanted to go into battle with - This same way he abandoned you and your cause like you were a leper would have been child's play in real battle of life and death while agitating or fighting for Biafra.He will not only abandon you ,he will sell you out to the enemies.

Rule number 1 , do not run with any herd mentality it is usually counterproductive.

Ndo! clean your tears tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b] There is a handful of Igbo elite that have deeply entrenched financial interest in Nigeria. They know that Nigeria is not and will never be a just, free and safe place for the Igbo but they are blinded by their slavish attachment to their financial interests in Nigeria. They constitute the tip of the “fix One Nigeria” arrow. They are the ones that are very quick to accuse anyone talking about separation from Nigeria of planning to instigate another war. They pretend to love Easterners so much they would rather have them live as slaves in Nigeria than struggle to separate from their oppressor. When you point out to them that the situation Igbo and other Easterners find themselves now in Nigeria is worse than being at war, their eyes glaze over and they pretend not to understand what you just told them. But come to think of it, how many Igbo were slaughtered in Northern Nigeria between 1980 and today? I know you don't have an accurate count, but just guess. You will be shocked when people who have kept fairly accurate records give you the number. [/b]

11 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Rose2014: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:
Simple. Attack all their lies and propaganda with the truth.

They've called me all sort of name, but i will never stay by and watch my region thrown into perpetual retrospection all because of some silly zombies that've had their oblongatas amputated by a radio knob.

Our region needs us the most now. We either speak up or suffer the consequences.

See this Benue guy again claiming "our region"
It's official, You have no shame

8 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:

To see your fellow IPOB rant haul ass and demand for the zoo he's been castigating is akin to being dumped by the love of your life for your worst enemy. grin grin

Take heart and also take solace in the fact that this was the same man you wanted to go into battle with - This same way he abandoned you and your cause like you were a leper would have been child's play in real battle of life and death while agitating or fighting for Biafra.He will not only abandon you ,he will sell you out to the enemies.

Rule number 1 , do not run with any herd mentality it is usually counterproductive.

What a wonderful classic response! cheesy Chai!! shocked I couldn't have put it better myself. Abeg, collect two chilled bottles there from the barman. All the drinks are on me! cool

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

LWKMD!! cool Ba-aa-ad boy! wink Una no go kill person with laugh for here!! cheesy shocked grin
Hehe........ grin grin grin grin Cinema
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
All the brownies claiming Igbo will be "masturbating" on this silly thread tonight.
Baboons and monkeys in the zoo. Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rose2014:

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

What a wonderful classic response! cheesy Chai!! shocked I couldn't have put it better myself. Abeg, collect two chilled bottles there from the barman. All the drinks are on me! cool
That guy runs with a caveman's ethnocentric mentality that can only be cured with one fine shot to the forehead.

And of course, clean up anything that reminds the world of his existence - He's an Adolph Hitler inside his head and should be nipped in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Rose2014: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=naijapips02 post=40022455][/quote]

Why not focus on the problems plaguing your home state?
What's your business with Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:

This Ijaw man. I must confess, I had never taken time to dig throughout you posts, I was really disappointed in myself to have relied on the effort of an Oduanistani to know why you have been Innately and irredeemably Igbophobic and seem to rapport a lot with your Ijaw brother, Barcanista!

So you feel bad that the jajas and Urantas are pro Igbo and have a great deal of control on some crude oil reserves around Bonny and Opobo, even though they are indigenes of Opobo?

I must confess, I smiled when I saw that Post of yours.
It explains why you had maintained anonymous ethnic group before now, and I must give it to you, you were really good with the anonymous ethnic group ish!

But you know, you can never run away from the eye of the gods, cos they are always searching.

You have been demystified. cheesy and it's all thanks to Ileke, abi nah ibebe!

10 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
That guy runs with a caveman's ethnocentric mentality that can only be cured with one fine shot to the forehead.

And of course, clean up anything that reminds the world of his existence - He's an Adolph Hitler inside his head and should be nipped in the bud.

shocked o boy na so you wicked reach?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe........ grin grin grin grin Cinema

Abeg, I don spread my mat for dis corner here. cool My groundnut and zobo dey one side. I know say this cinema go dey interesting well, well. These kind of threads provide scintillating comic relief for those of us who can see through their antics! cheesy

The pro-Biafra group will soon enter to take on the pro-Nigeria cadre in another few minutes. Insults will be freely exchanged, while e-fisticuffs will soon fly.

The pro-Biafra internet army will soon start attacking the pro-Nigerian groups, by questioning their lineage, ancestry and mental acuity. I look forward to the fun! grin

Rose2014:

Shuo!! shocked Were you not the ones that drew your map to include the Igala and the Idoma, recently? And some of us were protesting on their behalf that you should leave their territories out of your geographical designs?? Why are you now denying him a chance to make his contribution into your matter?? Nekpọ anya o....! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rose2014:

Why not focus on the problems plaguing your home state?
What's your business with Biafra?

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
braine:
I love everyone, including Igbos. One Nigeria.
See statement. No na. You were meant to exclude them before grin

Pidggin see me see somethin o

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I want us to quench the agitation completely.
Seriously, bro, how old are you?
Your thinking faculty is damn low.
You want to quench the agitation completely with what? Your intestine?

6 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

shocked o boy na so you wicked reach?
When some people speak about a particular sensitive issue ,the words from their mouth should seal their fate lest they should allow that ideology to grow.

If I see that guy anywhere near the corridors of power even in the afterlife, his assasination would be a divine calling that must be fuilfiled.

He is pure evil and should not be allowed to fester.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by predatorX: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:

Nope, he should be nipped at the Crotch grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

This Ijaw man. I must confess, I had never taken time to dig throughout you posts, I was really disappointed in myself to have relied on the effort of an Oduanistani to know why you have been Innately and irredeemably Igbophobic and seem to rapport a lot with your Ijaw brother, Barcanista!

So you feel bad that the jajas and Urantas are pro Igbo and have a great deal of control on some crude oil reserves around Bonny and Opobo, even though they are indigenes of Opobo?

I must confess, I smiled when I saw that Post of yours.
It explains why you had maintained anonymous ethnic group before now, and I must give it to you, you were really good with the anonymous ethnic group ish!

But you know, you can never run away from the eye of the gods, cos they are always searching.

You have been demystified. cheesy and it's all thanks to Ileke, abi nah ibebe!

I'm not an Ijaw man and can never be one.

I'm your book of life in this forum ,continue reading......You'll surely get there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
predatorX:

Nope, he should be nipped at the Crotch grin grin grin
grin grin grin

I tell ya

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by braine(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

See statement. No na. You were meant to exclude them before grin

Pidggin see me see somethin o

They are the ones excluding themselves na. abi?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Seriously, bro, how old are you?

Your thinking faculty is damn low.

You want to quench the agitation completely with what? Your intestine?

it all started with misinformation and would be quenched with the correct information...the TRUTH. Nothing conquers the TRUTH.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Abeg, I don spread my mat for dis corner here. cool My groundnut and zobo dey one side. I know say this cinema go dey interesting well, well. These kind of threads provide scintillating comic relief for those of us who can see through their antics! cheesy

The pro-Biafra group will soon enter to take on the pro-Nigeria cadre in another few minutes. Insults will be freely exchanged, while e-fisticuffs will soon fly.

The pro-Biafra internet army will soon start attacking the pro-Nigerian groups, by questioning their lineage, ancestry and mental acuity. I look forward to the fun! grin

Shuo!! Were you not the ones that drew your map to include the Igala and the Idoma recently? And some of us were protesting on their behalf that you should leave out their territories from your geographical designs?? Why are you now denying him a chance to make his contribution into your matter?? Nekpọ anya...

Hehe....I'm just here to witness an all Igbo civil war while playing the mercenary to keep them off our borders considering their expansionist tendencies. grin grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
All the brownies claiming Igbo will be "masturbating" on this silly thread tonight.
Baboons and monkeys in the zoo. Lmao

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....I'm just here to witness an all Igbo civil war while playing the mercenary to keep them off our borders considering their expansionist tendencies. grin grin

No mind dem!! cheesy
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Macelliot(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Okpari ooo!! cheesy

And the lies just keep rolling out like a tank in battle field.

Okada abeg, march am for here - na untop this thread I go sleep today grin
I thought you said you are Ikwerre? How come you write in Yoruba?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
So OP and other " I be ibo impostors " wandering all over NL here, humour us and tell us, which of those three categories you fall under.

grin
Most of you kids think you're so Igbo far more than most of us here, we will never fall for IPOB tricks.
We ain't ripe for Biafra now, kids, keep off.

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:

nobody wants anything to do with your silly borders. The igbos have being feeding SS for like forever. Igboland, without oil, is far better than SS with all the oil that it has.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not an Ijaw man and can never be one.

I'm your book of life in this forum ,continue reading......You'll surely get there

Was never reading, reading you will be like reading an old empty exercise book, really nothing to read. grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Will Use Pension Funds For Infrastructure - FG.. / Chibok Boy Paralyzed By Boko Haram Gets Help / The Randy And Lavish Lifestyle Of Christopher Brambaifa Son Of NDDC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.