Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14360 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher do not be deceived. All what I told you in the past are true especially concerning your shouting that Igbos are after your oyel. That line does not make any sense because the oyel is already being taken in Nigeria, what is difficult to understand here please. How does telling you the truth make me IPOB? I have always said here that I am not in support of what Kanu is doing.

If you write those same lines about Igbos I will still tell you the truth. You have to undertsnad that in life you have to plan for war as you make peace, go figure.

I know what I am doing.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Macelliot:

I thought you said you are Ikwerre? How come you write in Yoruba?
I'm just a Nigerian.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

it all started with misinformation and would be quenched with the correct information...the TRUTH. Nothing conquers the TRUTH.

What is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeske2:
Most of you kids think you're so Igbo far more than most of us here, we will never fall for IPOB tricks.
We ain't ripe for Biafra now, kids, keep off.

Old man, nna anyi ukwu, we have heard you.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....I'm just here to witness an all Igbo civil war while playing the mercenary to keep them off our borders considering their expansionist tendencies. grin grin

you have started again.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
braine:

They are the ones excluding themselves na. abi?
I'm not taking about physical exclusion. Just look at what u said very carefully.

It's like saying "I love everyone in my family. Including my brother." So you no go love ur brother before...? Issorait grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

What is the truth?

that you are a zombie. cheesy

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Truckpusher do not be deceived. All what I told you in the past are true especially concerning your shouting that Igbos are after your oyel. That line does not make any sense because the oyel is already being taken in Nigeria, what is difficult to understand here please. How does telling you the truth make me IPOB? I have always said here that I am not in support of what Kanu is doing.

If you write those same lines about Igbos I will still tell you the truth. You have to undertsnad that in life you have to plan for war as you make peace, go figure.

I know what I am doing.
Look at this Nkapi.\

I have told you that we are raising a generation of Niger Delta children that will look beyond what is in their soil but look into what is in their head and make something out of themselves.

The oil is becoming useless and we can see how ya'all are bombing and protesting from the North East to the SE.

I wasn't talking about oil bro , I said respect ethnic boundaries else you'll be greeted with bullets.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by QuotaSystem: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pazienza, let us be honest, we have not played smart politics in Nigeria especially recently and this is the reason anger is hitting the roof.

I personally think we should restrategise and start aiming at the presidency after Buhari instead of using our energy to try to break the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Abagworo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
[b] There is a handful of Igbo elite that have deeply entrenched financial interest in Nigeria. They know that Nigeria is not and will never be a just, free and safe place for the Igbo but they are blinded by their slavish attachment to their financial interests in Nigeria. They constitute the tip of the “fix One Nigeria” arrow. They are the ones that are very quick to accuse anyone talking about separation from Nigeria of planning to instigate another war. They pretend to love Easterners so much they would rather have them live as slaves in Nigeria than struggle to separate from their oppressor. When you point out to them that the situation Igbo and other Easterners find themselves now in Nigeria is worse than being at war, their eyes glaze over and they pretend not to understand what you just told them. But come to think of it, how many Igbo were slaughtered in Northern Nigeria between 1980 and today? I know you don't have an accurate count, but just guess. You will be shocked when people who have kept fairly accurate records give you the number. [/b]

It is easy to rant without evidence but tell me the exact situation Igbos have found themselves which is worse than Hausa in Zaria, Berom in Jos, Yoruba in Ilesa, Legbo in Cross River, Egun in Lagos, Isoko in Delta, Annang in Akwa Ibom and every other ethnic group in Nigeria.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

nobody wants anything to do with your silly borders. The igbos have being feeding SS for like forever. Igboland, without oil, is far better than SS with all the oil that it has.
Na who get this Nkita Bayelsa? grin grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Macelliot(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm just a Nigerian.
Of which extraction?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by patrick89(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeske2:
STFU, Biafra is for another day and not now.
Spoke to some silly coordinators today and most indulged themselves on lies and when confronted with facts, they had to shut up
can we have this your argument? let it be you and i... I'm ready to debate it with you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

It is easy to rant without evidence but tell me the exact situation Igbos have found themselves which is worse than Hausa in Zaria, Berom in Jos, Yoruba in Ilesa, Legbo in Cross River, Egun in Lagos, Isoko in Delta, Annang in Akwa Ibom and every other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Tell them the truth abeg.

I said the same thing on one of their IPOB touts iidiotic thread and these fellows took me to the cleaners grin grin

Nigeria's problem is the elites that do not know who is Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba in Aso Rock unfortunately people like Pazenzia do not undertsand the game.

I bet he will die preaching war and secession to his kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na who get this Nkita Bayelsa? grin grin

yeah. that too. We made Yenegoa what it is today. Ewu Kotima.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Of which extraction?
I am a Rivers man from Ogba( Egi to be precise)
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol! The thread is a joke.

A Yoruba man too ashamed of his Yoruba ethnic group, do we blame him? grin I would do the same, and an Ijaw man too ashamed of his Ijaw ethnic group( though this one is beyond me, no need to deny being Ijaw, I understand denying being an Oduanistan) famzing each other, while hiding under anonymous ethnic group venner. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want all pro Nigeria Igbos to fall in here.

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

How do you think we can quench this agitation successfuly?

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Intelligent suggestions please.

IPOB please stay away.

Pro Nigerian = pro slavery = Big FOOL

Quenching agitation = fruitless venture = an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Look at this Nkapi.\

I have told you that we are raising a generation of Niger Delta children that will look beyond what is in their soil but look into what is in their head and make something out of themselves.

The oil is becoming useless and we can see how ya'all are bombing and protesting from the North East to the SE.

I wasn't talking about oil bro , I said respect ethnic boundaries else you'll be greeted with bullets.

Ewu. Igboland extends into your SS. Igboland extends into Delta and Rivers states.

Lmao at bullets. If other Nigerians don't come to your aid, it might not take up to a week before we wipe you goats out and occupy ya lands.

Cleaning your ravaged environments might take like 100 yrs lol.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Yeske2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

you have started again.
Get off the thread and allow those deluded eediots to wallow in their deceit? Na dem go tire, imagine them wanting a war but hiding somewhere in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, USA, UK, wherever. Are they serious? Director is still in a dungeon but the shameless eediots can still come online and rant.

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by braine(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm not taking about physical exclusion. Just look at what u said very carefully.

It's like saying "I love everyone in my family. Including my brother." So you no go love ur brother before...? Issorait grin

Ahan... You've taken it the wrong way already.. You know why I included that na.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Ouch! That one got you, didn't it?

Well there is more from where that came from.

Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/2550536/reflection-ndiigbo-eastern-region

Make sure you don't die after reading that, I don't want to be a murderer yet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by warrior01: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want all pro Nigeria Igbos to fall in here.

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

How do you think we can quench this agitation successfuly?

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Intelligent suggestions please.

IPOB please stay away.

Please, whenever you see your mother, ask her to tell you who your real father is cos you behave and sound like a bastard. You're so two faced that Judas seems like a learner. Where do you really stand?

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

A Yoruba man too ashamed of his Yoruba ethnic group, do we blame him? grin I would do the same, and an Ijaw man too ashamed of his Ijaw ethnic group( though this one is beyond me, no need to deny being Ijaw, I understand denying being an Oduanistan) famzing each other, while hiding under anonymous ethnic group venner. grin grin

this yoruba crap is old na. Can't you guys be innovative. Must you always show that you are zombies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
This ediotic bastard again. You a simply a confused ediot so, nobody takes you serious again. angry
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by QuotaSystem: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ewu. Igboland extends into your SS. Igboland extends into Delta and Rivers states.

Lmao at bullets. If other Nigerians don't come to your aid, it might not take up to a week before we wipe you goats out and occupy ya lands.

grin grin tell it as it is, no prisoners taken
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
This ediotic bastard again. You a simply a confused ediot so, nobody takes you serious again. angry
Eurobomber, shots fired.
grin grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Are you calling me a Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I want us to quench the agitation completely.

You will die trying
Cause
It can never happen

Biafra's restoration is unstoppable
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You just displayed one of the traits that makes Igbos unreliable ally to South South. What if Igbos were as powerful as Northerners?

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin grin tell it as it is, no prisoners taken

I have to tell that useless Truckpusher the truth. He is the one that first threatened us with bullets, imagine a nonentity from Rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Closing Down Private Schools In Ekiti / Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension / Military Coup Thwarted Shagari's Planned Handover To Ekwueme- Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.