Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14351 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
paramakina202:
Sometimes I wonder if you are a human or Chinese toy.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Let me tell you one thing that Igbos lack that has hindered our political relevance in Nigeria. It is the word saboteur being misused and trying to surpress opposing views even among Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu does not know much and sounds so empty and bereft of ideas to better the Igbo nation. He generated sizeable followership among Igbos and was intoxicated with the new found media weapon that he was using it against whoever has different belief. He has attacked Okorocha, Obiano and even the Catholic Church. His popularity dropped in Imo State the day he started the war with Catholic Church.

It does not matter what anyone thinks or says
In the end
Biafra will be restored

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
The problem of Igbos are people like Abagworo, Eurobomber, yeske, and other bastards who don't know who their father is. This kind of individual are very unreliable and are always ready to sell us out to the highest bidder at any given opportunity. These loquacious ediots are very greedy and the earlier we get rid of them, the better for us. angry

Can you really vouch that Abagworo is an Igbo man? Right from the days we had Eze onlytruth as Eze Ndiigbo on Nairaland here, Onlytruth had always maintained that Abagworo is not an Igbo, and I had always stood by that too.

Eurobomber is more unstable than a radioactive element, He is either confused or just another Oduanistani handles working to break Igbo unity.
Once he was repeating the whole SE being the size of Oyo crap you only hear from oduanistanis, and a closer look at his modus operandi you see him talking harsh on SS people hiding under Igbo veneer, like his last post I quoted, just to make sure he retain the divide in the East.

Yeske2, I am still observing him.

When you see a genuine Igbo person against IPOB modus operandi you will know, someone like Biafranqueen. It's just too obvious to see.

NL is a faceless forum, they can only hide here, in the real world, they lose their anonymous identity and become entirely ineffective.
98% of Ndiigbo offline are pro Biafran. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by IGBOSON1: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
You'll only find them outside of igboland

^^^Trust you to dive in headlong with FTC!

What part of 'pro-Nigeria Igbos only' don't you understand? You're not even Igbo to begin with....never mind pro or anti!

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Are you calling me a Yoruba?

Are you? grin

I was addressing laudate and truckpusher there. cool

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
The problem of Igbos are people like Abagworo, Eurobomber, yeske, and other bastards who don't know who their father is. This kind of individual are very unreliable and are always ready to sell us out to the highest bidder at any given opportunity. These loquacious ediots are very greedy and the earlier we get rid of them, the better for us. angry

Ehen, did I not say it?? shocked I said they will soon start questioning the lineage, ancestry and mental acuity of the pro-Nigerian Igbo folks. That was less than 5 minutes ago! Chai!! Why are you guys soo predictable?? sad

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by patrick89(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

You just displayed one of the traits that makes Igbos unreliable ally to South South. What if Igbos were as powerful as Northerners?
the question should be what if igbos were domineering or ruthless or better still conquerors like the hausafulani bourgeoisie!
you one nigeria is not feasible in next 50years!! black man doesn't plan beyond a year!! I see biafra a better option, when you look beyond 50years

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by predatorX: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tell them the truth abeg.

I said the same thing on one of their IPOB touts iidiotic thread and these fellows took me to the cleaners grin grin

Nigeria's problem is the elites that do not know who is Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba in Aso Rock unfortunately people like Pazenzia do not undertsand the game.

I bet he will die preaching war and secession to his kids.

exactly where the problem lies. Those useless fathers who were just SHORTHAND TYPISTs, BATTALION KITCHEN-HELPS and ERRAND-BOIZ or ADJUTANTs in the BIAFRAN army while their mates crawled over the slain corpses of their fallen comrades, who didn't see anything in the war, are the ones who end up indoctrinating gullible kids like him.

Hopeless fathers but a more hopeless son

Anyone whose father warred in the trenches, be it BIAFRAN or NIGERIAN would never encourage his ward to support any IPOB sh!t.

3 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Trust you to dive in headlong with FTC!
What part of 'pro-Nigeria Igbos only' don't you understand? You're not even Igbo to begin with....never mind pro or anti!

Eurobomber is my nl friend. Mind your business.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by egift(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Dinachi, Chuckel, egift.

Am in. Anything that brings massive and awesome development in Aligbo in present day Nigeria has my full support. I don't support any form of Biafra.

One Nigeria all the way!

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Are you? grin

Laudate is actually not Yoruba.

But please continue. Let me not spoil the plot.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Calm down my friend - Emotional men don't win the battle of the mind. cool

I don't have emotions
My emotions are dead
I only do things based on the truth and what is right
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware of your antecedents and this is why we prefer to use those other Nigerians to keep you constantly under slavery until things changed.

I hope you're aware that all we needed to do is to mask as IPOB assassinate the President, show your gullible nature some solidarity and as soon as you're into the war you're clamouring for we simply pay our allegiance to one Nigeria and annex whatever that is left of your erosion ravaged God forsaken land. grin

In the Nigerian game we hold the aces more than you think we do and we can always determine when you leave slavery - The oil is the needed sacrifice and it doesn't matter as long as your expansionist dreams doesn't materialize.

We own your ass and you're going nowhere from the stranglehold of the Gambari man without our blessing.

Go figure.....

lmao out you level of delusion. The gambari is in charge of all tribes and not just the Igbos, the British made it that way. Guess what, your niger delta is the biggest slave region in Nigeria. Your only use to us is that you are our meal ticket..

You are the bride of the nation and will continued to be fvcked by dicks all over Nigeria till you die of banging i.e when our oyel runs out.

Go ahead and assasinate the president and let's see how it pans out. Your brother Dokubo has said many things which will draw fire to your ravaged region.

Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying and decaying.

Your farmlands have been irredeemably ruined by oyel same with your forests, your ancestral lands have been ravaged beyond redemption.

It is in the Niger dekta that we see teenagers with grey hair like old men because the air you breath is polluted and saturated with poisinous gases.

Bastard monkey and frustrated beast of burden.

I have news for you lot, Nigeria will not break anytime too as long as our oyel is still running. When the oyel runs out and if Nigeria breaks, we will get access to the sea through your ravaged lands either willingly or through force. The north will not bother wasting lives to fight for you because there would be no oyel to fight for unlike 1967. The Yoruba man I know will not be drawn into a war that has nothing to do with him.

We will break through and create that line of sight to the sea whatever method is required. Go figure what that means.

Bastard ape sired by mad village gorillas.

5 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
egift:

Am in. Anything that brings massive and awesome development in Aligbo in present day Nigeria has my full support. I don't support any form of Biafra.

One Nigeria all the way!

You "Yoruba" boy, you don start again abi lipsrsealed

Yoruba everywhere I go like emptyhen.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I don't have emotions
My emotions are dead

Are you sure? People with dead brain have dead emotions.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
You should be thanking me for exposing that swine.

They are the kind of people that are creating problems between SE and SS by creating sensitive threads that will create a divisive atmosphere.

Its unfortunate that you and your kind who ought to have been smarter and shoot him down instead you guys went ahead towing their line of reasoning and everything spiralled out of control.

I like him, he brings out the worst in you guys and lay it bare for us to see.
You did not expose anything. He started showing his double standard nature before and we made life here unbearable for him which made him to deactivate his account. Later he came back again with a mission statement that his coming back to make IPOB die a natural death. What you are seeing today are his thought out plans but unfortunately for him, we are aware of his antics and waiting for him at the right time to send him where he belongs once and for all..
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeske2:
Where is your director?

I have no director

My statement was to tell you the bottom line truth of this matter
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
We won't shoot you - We will simply tell your slave masters up North that their subject is at it again and of course you know the outcome. grin

oil is lurking in the chad basins. Very soon, 'our oil' would not count for much. if you like , don't develop your region now that you have the chance. Keep screaming 'our oil'.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I don't have emotions
My emotions are dead
Sometimes you just have to say soemthing else and not always the truth or the lies but saying what soothes a particular man or woman.

You use to be smarter than that.

You have finally seen all the Eurobomber for who he his, but he made threads and comments that has created a deep diusnity.And when I pointed it out I was greeted with insults and curses

Did you remember a particular thread where I said that an average Igbo man is too loud and too emotionally and psychologically unstable?
That wasn't an insult and always read between the lines.
These guys are in your head cool
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
You did not expose anything. He started showing his double standard nature before and we made life here unbearable for him which made him to deactivate his account. Later he came back again with a mission statement that his coming back to make IPOB die a natural death. What you are seeing today are his thought out plans but unfortunately for him, we are aware of his antics and waiting for him at the right time to send him where he belongs once and for all..
He succeded because of your gullible nature and he played on your emotions.

Ya'll need to check your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

lmao out you level of delusion. The gambari is in charge of all tribes and not just the Igbos, the British made it that way. Guess what, your niger delta is the biggest slave region in Nigeria. Your only use to us is that you are our meal ticket..

You are the bride of the nation and will continued to be fvcked by dicks all over Nigeria till you die of banging i.e when our oyel runs out.

Go ahead and assasinate the president and let's see how it pans out. Your brother Dokubo has said many things which will draw fire to your ravaged region.

Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying and decaying.

Your farmlands have been irredeemably ruined by oyel same with your forests, your ancestral lands have been ravaged beyond redemption.

It is in the Niger dekta that we see teenagers with grey hair like old men because the air you breath is polluted and saturated with poisinous gases.

Bastard monkey and frustrated beast of burden.

I have news for you lot, Nigeria will not break anytime too as long as our oyel is still running. When the oyel runs out and if Nigeria breaks, we will get access to the sea through your ravaged lands either willingly or through force. The north will not bother wasting lives to fight for you because there would be no oyel to fight for unlike 1967. The Yoruba man I know will not be drawn into a war that has nothing to do with him.

We will break through and create that line of sight to the sea whatever method is required. Go figure what that means.

Bastard ape sired by mad village gorillas.
grin grin grin grin grin
See cry oooo

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
This is what Yorubas and Hausas on the streets said about ONE NIGERIA. cheesy cheesy >>>

https://m.facebook.com/saved/?cref=29&ref=bookmarks&app_id=586254444758776#!/story.php?story_fbid=501786606669329&id=149774505203876&ref=bookmarks

Yet on another thread, you claim they want one Nigeria. You guys will be surprised when the time comes.
Only the elites want one Nigeria. I'm sure Hausas are getting ready to chase you back to your red land.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Are you sure? People with dead brain have dead emotions.

Emotions has nothing to do with your brain

Emotions are useless
They do not truely solve anything
They only cloud your sense of judgement and your ability to reason proparely
Making you make wrong decisions and eventually creating problems for your self
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Ibebe: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Emotions has nothing to do with your brain

Emotions are useless
They do not truely solve anything
They only cloud your sense of judgement and your ability to reason proparely
Making you make wrong decisions and eventually creating problems for your self

It doesn't?

Go back to school.

Let's try your theory by letting me bash your frontal lobe in.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by dinachi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
The only way for our people to stop thinking Biafra is to start sensitizing them on the need for unity and the fact that Igbos stand more to loose if the agitations continue very violently.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you just have to say soemthing else and not always the truth or the lies but saying what soothes a particular man or woman.

You use to be smarter than that.

You have finally seen all the Eurobomber for who he his, but he made threads and comments that has created a deep diusnity.And when I pointed it out I was greeted with insults and curses

Did you remember a particular thread where I said that an average Igbo man is too loud and too emotionally and psychologically unstable?
That wasn't an insult and always read between the lines.
These guys are in your head cool

??@#/?
What is ur post really about??

Don't get how ur post relates to me
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Pidggin(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

See statement. No na. You were meant to exclude them before grin

Pidggin see me see somethin o

I wonder, which one is "including igbos" again? grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Can you really vouch that Abagworo is an Igbo man? Right from the days we had Eze onlytruth as Eze Ndiigbo on Nairaland here, Onlytruth had always maintained that Abagworo is not an Igbo, and I had always stood by that too.

Eurobomber is more unstable than a radioactive element, He is either confused or just another Oduanistani handles working to break Igbo unity.
Once he was repeating the whole SE being the size of Oyo crap you only hear from oduanistanis, and a closer look at his modus operandi you see him talking harsh on SS people hiding under Igbo veneer, like his last post I quoted, just to make sure he retain the divide in the East.

Yeske2, I am still observing him.

When you see a genuine Igbo person against IPOB modus operandi you will know, someone like Biafranqueen. It's just too obvious to see.

NL is a faceless forum, they can only hide here, in the real world, they lose their anonymous identity and become entirely ineffective.
98% of Ndiigbo offline are pro Biafran. grin

Abagworo is an Igbo man though Okorocha's sycophant. He is always against anything that is not in tandem with Rochas's interest. Rochas is eyeing APC's presidential ticket whenever Buhari completes his tenure and he sees IPOB as his greatest threat.

Eurobomber said that his only mission of coming back to Nairaland is to make IPOB and any other form of Biafra agitation die a natural death. His method is to cause division among Biafra agitators and at the same time incite Nigerians against Igbos. That way, we will be fighting this media war at two fronts. 1) within us and the other, against Nigerians. Can't you see it is working for him? But we will get him.
Yeske and other ediots are just victims of media propaganda against Biafrans.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pidggin:

I wonder, which one is "including igbos" again?
Go back to the kitchen where you all belong.

Men are talking and you're here with one wrapper - Oya ! hanlele

Si ebe puo , ngwangwa grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
Are you? grin

Haven't I warned you sick, misguided, rertar.ded, uncouth, myopic f00l never to mention my name again in your posts?? shocked Are you suffering from amnesia or delusion? Which one?? Bikō akpānikwona m iwe! undecided

Let this be the last time, you ever make any reference to me, you lousy coward. I gà-àkwalụ ǹkaà m̀mààlù! If anyone sent you on this mindless errand, tell them you are too small to deliver the message. Jèe nù ̣gbàkpọ ìzù! sad

You are too stuvpid to debate issues intelligently, that is why you are always so eager to reach for the ethnicity handle to display your shallow mindset. Onye nzuzu! angry

Ibebe:
Laudate is actually not Yoruba.

But please continue. Let me not spoil the plot.
Are you listening to that deluded mugu??

The only thing he knows how to do is to whine about other people's ethnicity, as if that is his only mission in life, or a project that will put food on his table!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Visits Party Members Who Sustained Injuries As / President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons For Winning Wafu Women's Cup / Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.