Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21198 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by 4soft(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Though am a Christian, I know quite a good number of very peaceful Muslim and a little more abuh the Islamic religion, so I no beta not to insult them... But how do you Muslim blame a common Christian when we react this way, when everytime a bomb goes off, the bomber is doing it in this same name with which some others claim and I no preaches peace. Sometin Is indeed wrong... Islamic is a reglion that one will need to study to understand beta, and in the world today we don't do that we just get brainwashed by one pastor or imma... This op is the problem... This trend is doing more harm than good... If he was a true Muslim he wouldn't create this cos this is promoting even more hate... Moderators pull it down

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
fabiomatic:
the Christians and Jews are called people of the book in the Quran not unbelievers
[/s]

lies from the pit of hell

they are called infidels and were ordered to kill them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
you don't even know Jack about the Jesus you claimed you know. I would have said you should keep mute but show me a verse in the bible where Jesus he was God? and show me a verse in the Qur'an that says Muhammad preached by force.

Does this attached help?

Any just in case you did not read me well. here we go:

JESUS OR Mohammed who is more powerful? Only you can decide.
Mohammed disciples kill for the Faith; Christ disciples were killed for their faith;
Mohammed was a prince of War; Jesus is the Prince of Peace;
Mohammed preached prosecution against the infidels; Christ forgave those that prosecuted him;
Mohammed is a taker of Life; Jesus a Giver of Life;
Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered Thousands;Jesus murdered none but gave Life to many;
Mohammed preached FORCE; Christ preached Faith;
Mohammed was a warrior, Christ a deliverer;
Mohammed commanded be converted or die; Christ commanded - belief and live;
Mohammed was swift to shed blood; Jesus shed his own blood on the cross so that we can have eternal life;
Mohammed preached death to the infidel; Christ prayed - forgive them for they know not what they are doing;
Mohammed constrained people by conquest; but Christ constrained by love;
Mohammed ordered death to the Jews; Jesus was a Jew;
The Quran says fight the cause of Allah; The Bible says the weapon of our warfare is not carnal;
Quran says fight and slain pagants where ever you can find them; Christ said love your neighbour as yourself;
Quaran says I will inspire terror into the heart of unbelievers; God showed His love to the unbelievers;
Quran is a manual that condones violence; slaughter and genocide to those who do not accept islam; The Bible is a missionary manual on how to share the good news to the world;
Mohammed mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ mission was to conquer death, hell and grave for us;
Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet, Christ considered Mohammed a FALSE Prophet;
Mohammed claimed that there was one god Allah; Christ claimed he was God manifest in the flesh;
Mohammed tomb - occupied; Jesus tomb empty.
Which one do you think is more powerful; I choose JESUS NOT JIHAD

http://tinypic.com/r/2vvrgk8/9

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
the Christians and Jews are called people of the book in the Quran not unbelievers
TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahahaa
Cry cry baby
You and this your Mr Nl ringing tone.

Are you aware your Mr Nl has deactivated a long time ago? Yes that's because Mr was just for fun and I have nothing to gain or lose.

I still remain the ppls choice tongue

Jobless frustrated sadist, pls get a job so that you can feed your poor parents who are relying on you for survival.

I just pity your lame parents because they aren't aware of the stupidity you display here daily

I don't care if he deactivated, the most important thing is agarawu the terrorist didn't clinch it.

Back to the topic, Your stupid_ religion needs to be eradicated. Most Muslims I know are potential terrorists.

Your fellow mujahideens are now attending school of suicide bombing.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
sex starved bastard, Aminat can't date poor dunkey like you. son, its better you stop mas tur bating with her pic
[/s]
malnourished mugu cheesy are you dating Aminat508? if i catch you eeee na slapping things.

answer me will you contest mr nairaland next year? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=20pt]okay okay
Its time to go grin grin grin

I was here [/size]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They are muslims, and you know it. But because you're one of them, you'll defend them, I'm not surprised. It's in all of you.

*spits*
you can't say I know it. you don't know me and you don't know what I know. Yes I am a Muslim but I am not one of the terrorists. Islam doesn't support terrorism or violence or mischief or corruption. I am trying to be as explanatory as possible

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by CyberWolf: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where they always got it wrong is that they are always quick to say they are not Muslims..The truth is that they are fully committed Muslims and what they should be asking is, why are they doing this? There is something fundamentally wrong with the teachings of Islam and the earlier to look inwards and amend this teachings, the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't care if he deactivated, the most important thing is agarawu the terrorist didn't clinch it.

Back to the topic, Your stupid_ religion needs to be eradicated. Most Muslims I know are potential terrorists.

Your fellow mujahideens are now attending school of suicide bombing.

SeverusSnape ooooo you go kill mai suya agarawu23 for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
Where they always got it wrong is that they are always quick to say they are not Muslims..The truth is that they are fully committed Muslims and what they should be asking is, why are they doing this? There is something fundamentally wrong with the teachings of Islam and the earlier to look inwards and amend this teachings, the better for them.

the likes of agarawu23 and co are just infidels because they are just observing islam but not practicing it.
agarawu23 fit get liver carry machete go kill in jihad evangelism? grin

the real Muslims are bokoharam and Isis

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
you can't say I know it. you don't know me and you don't know what I know. Yes I am a Muslim but I am not one of the terrorists. Islam doesn't support terrorism or violence or mischief or corruption. I am trying to be as explanatory as possible

Terrorist spotted!... Islam is a curse and a cankerworm. Mohammed is a pedophile and a blood thirsty monster. His followers are no different.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by hayzed1090: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
ACCORDING TO QURAN, ALL WOMEN WILL GO TO HELL FIRE.
WOMEN ARE DIRTY CREATURE.
THEREZ NOTHING LIKE EQUALITY BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN IN YA RELIGION OF PISS.
WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT A SEX SLAVES.

YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO ISLAMIC HELL FIRE OMOYATOR123

Na wa ooo... imagine wat u just quoted and you claimed it's from the Korean... do you people ever take your time to understand the religion of Islam or you believe they are Muslims because they say Allahu Akbar wen dey commit dere atrocities. Allah knows best..
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

Does this attached help?
are these all you got? they are many but I will only take on one cos I have a few things to attend to.

this is what Quran 2: 190 says,
Fight in the cause of Allah THOSE who fight you, but DO NOT TRANSGRESS limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

if you read this verse 190 before 191, you would understand verse 191. I implore you to please read a verse before those verses you quoted and will understand
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[size=20pt]okay okay
Its time to go grin grin grin

I was here [/size]

FOOL!!!!.... YOU AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. COME BACK AND DEFEND YOUR PEDOPHILIC PROPHET AND YOUR DEMONIC RELIGION. Thank goodness the rest of the world knows. Islam is indeed a hindrance to world peace.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by arcOnome: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
this is exactly what the terrorists want when they take lifes in senceless acts of barbarism saying they are fighting in Gods name. they intend us to tear ourselves apart and that is what is happening in this thread........Muslims i employ u to take back your religion fro the arms of this extreemists by speaking out in the loudest terms if not how do you want other people to continue to die like this and you try to turn blind eyes to the fact that your religion is being tinted by acts like this? while christians here every religion goes tru a stage like this we musnt mistake the modrates from the extreemist not all muslims are terrorist its just a very sad situation they find themselves.......lets join together at a time like this to fight extreemism in what ever form.....just my humble thought.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
CyberWolf:

The people here are not competent enough to address some of these issues.

Their Book and their leader - Mohammed thought them to be violent, kill and murder if you dont agree with them, what else can they do? They either follow their murderous book and teacher or they renounce their book and their god - Allah.

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
transgender , you are here again abi?

How far about your scamming business ?

Dolt undecided
only if abdullah used condom when fuccking amina d mother of terrorist mohammed (anything can be on to him, i dont care) maybe d disaster brough to earth by d religion of piss would have been averted, ur mate are bombing demself to get d 72 virgins promised by d quran, u coward is here on nairaland talking thrash, hahahaha dey want to turn heaven to brothel, am even sure mohammed must have been high on paraga, sepe or dry gin d day he wrote dat quran cus dat book is so full of comedy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

the likes of agarawu23 and co are just infidels because they are just observing islam but not practicing it.
agarawu23 fit get liver carry machete go kill in jihad evangelism? grin

the real Muslims are bokoharam and Isis

He's a potential terrorist. Believe me. He will do it someday and we will see his news on NL front page.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
hayzed1090:

Na wa ooo... imagine wat u just quoted and you claimed it's from the Korean... do you people ever take your time to understand the religion of Islam or you believe they are Muslims because they say Allahu Akbar wen dey commit dere atrocities. Allah knows best..
honestly I am fed up of trying to convince them. These people are actually blind by heart. It is not easy cos they are not ready to be open-minded

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
only if abdullah used condom when fuccking amina d mother of terrorist mohammed (anything can be on to him, i dont care) maybe d disaster brough to earth by d religion of piss would have been averted, ur mate are bombing demself to get d 72 virgins promised by d quran, u coward is here on nairaland talking thrash, hahahaha dey want to turn heaven to brothel, am even sure mohammed must have been high on paraga, sepe or dry gin d day he wrote dat quran cus dat book is so full of comedy

Perfect description!... The world would have been a better place without Islam.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Henry22(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
4soft:
Though am a Christian, I know quite a good number of very peaceful Muslim and a little more abuh the Islamic religion, so I no beta not to insult them... But how do you Muslim blame a common Christian when we react this way, when everytime a bomb goes off, the bomber is doing it in this same name with which some others claim and I no preaches peace. Sometin Is indeed wrong... Islamic is a reglion that one will need to study to understand beta, and in the world today we don't do that we just get brainwashed by one pastor or imma... This op is the problem... This trend is doing more harm than good... If he was a true Muslim he wouldn't create this cos this is promoting even more hate... Moderators pull it down
who told you that they are peacefull, is just that they have not gotten the oppurtunity to display the mohamedan evil spirit.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Terrorist spotted!... Islam is a curse and a cankerworm. Mohammed is a pedophile and a blood thirsty monster. His followers are no different.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I'm not pained by all you said earlier, but please show proof of where 77 virgins were promised in the Quran for suicide bombers. Thank you.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He's a potential terrorist. Believe me. He will do it someday and we will see his news on NL front page.

lol
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
I'm not pained by all you said earlier, but please show proof of where 77 virgins were promised in the Quran for suicide bombers. Thank you.

do you love pucccy if yes then arm yourself with grenade and... because your 72 virgins are in heaven waiting for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Henry22:
who told you that they are peacefull, is just that they have not gotten the oppurtunity to display the mohamedan evil spirit.
just like agarawu23 the potential terrorists cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
honestly I am fed up of trying to convince them. These people are actually blind by heart. It is not easy cos they are not ready to be open-minded

Who is actually blind by heart. You and your blood thirty book and god - Allah and your prophet Mohammed or the rest of the world. It is explicitly written in your book and thought by your prophet to kill and murder anyone that does not join your crusade which is why each day we listen to the news, its one murder here or there and no one else is perpetrating these evil except your fellow brothers and sisters. Are you trying to say your book and god is now false? What does your book mean by kill INFIDELS? or it is not written in your satanic book? Well I choose CHRIST and not JIHAD.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:

please preach on am beginning to like you cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Zuria(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
AMINAT508 ZURIA YOU GUYS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING JOWO

I avoid threads that have already judged my religion cos whatever I say won't change anyone's Opinion about islam and muslims.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

Who is actually blind by heart. You and your blood thirty book and god - Allah and your prophet Mohammed or the rest of the world. It is explicitly written in your book and thought by your prophet to kill and murder anyone that does not join your crusade which is why each day we listen to the news, its one murder here or there and no one else is perpetrating these evil except your fellow brothers and sisters. Are you trying to say your book and god is now false? What does your book mean by kill INFIDELS? or it is not written in your satanic book? Well I choose CHRIST and not JIHAD.

Help me tell them, THE FOOLS know the truth but will never admit.

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
go to SURAH: 4:74 in ur quran. ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Jonathan Meets Edith Nawakwi, Zambian Female Presidential Candidate / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.