Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (59551 Views)

Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Help UBA Charges Stamp Duty On My Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by emmydee(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Time to get a new bank. Meanwhile, let me have d phone number, i may be able to send u d scammer's name & other details to forward to ur UBA.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
nigerianvenom:

The customer was very smart, he had to perform the transaction during the weekend. I think the customer is a fraudster
He is a fraudster but he wants to make the OP look like the fraudster here, the onus now lies on the OP to prove it was a legitimate transaction.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by lakeside30: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2015
DhimxyMaxwell:
End time bank
Not only UBA, keystonebank,skyebank,all end time bank
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by CandyBar: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2015
This is called a legitimate scam.....in future, try cash lodgements for customers you don't know.

UBA is the most Screwed up bank ever.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by lakeside30: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
mandy4s:

Except you are UBA promoter then i believe you read that story upside down. How is the OP painting UBA in bad light?? He is just telling us how hr has tried everything to resolve the matter which has robbed him of his business money, co-operating with all the requests of UBA and you are here talking just so that we will know you said something abi?

Personally UBA is the worst bank in Nigeria! Gawwwd how can one carry out transactions that need immediate alert for verification and receive alert 4 fvcking days after (that was my bitter experience and I almost lost the entire transaction down to their inefficiency)!!

@OP get a lawyer and sue the hell outta that bank after all there is enough proof you have been co-operating with the since to solve this issue but they are just being haughty and insensitive to your plight which has affected your business which is your source of livelihood. Lawyers go sabi speak the english beta pass. Sorry for your misery.

The op is too soft,if it were to be me,I would have show that my branch pepper
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by fromnigeria(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
JumpingChicken:

U.B.A don do me strong thing before. If I see their sign board or any of their branch, I go cross to the other side of the road. I fear dem die.

Thanks bro. You made me LOL

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Bobnotrouble: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2015
I smell 419!
You've been scammed.
I wish you/EFCC can track them.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Your customer scammed you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2015
menix:

If using a gsm number to track has been successful, kidnappers would be a thing of the past in nigeria...

If UBA nd Most of our useless bank re customer oriented they would fight for their customer to ensure they won't be reversing a genuine fund..

So sad we live in a country where nothing works
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Co-operate. With your banks Fraud department, tell them you're willing to pay inside that 200k for any investigation they will carry out also..make sure you have full documents. Concerning the bitcoin deal and next time don't sell to customers making online transfers in Naija, let them deposit the cash, into your account

You were gullible, reason being that u heard 200k and u jumped at it..that's fault number. 1...they capitalized on your greed.

Fault no 2, u accepted their terms of payment, when you know fraudsters are everywhere. Don't. You have your own payment terms instituted.

Fault 3, you should. Lay. Down certain. Information. Feedback of all your clients as part of your rules. And regulations. Of a professional bitcoin seller., e.g

Before payment

Names
valid address
valid phone number
Valid voters card number
valid email I'd registered with your bank

After payment

Depositor's name:
Phone number:
BiTcoin id:
Amount Paid:
Bank Teller No or batch no:

More so, you can use the idiots Bitcoin ID to. Track the person..seek hackers here on nairaland, team up with them..use money to get your money back.

This is also a warning to the Nigerian public, UBA, Zenith bank these banks are thieving banks with poor online security protocols..If I were u I'd close my accounts with them and patronize modern banks in the country..I'm sure you all know them..

#enoughsaid

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by redcliff: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
gozaks:
To the Admin, Mods and Super Mods, please move this thread to front page. I need Nairalanders advice regarding this problem.

On Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at around 12 pm, a client with the registered name and email (Bluehill Investment - bluehillinvestment@yahoo.com) on my website called that he want to buy $832 worth of Bitcoin and he will make payment via Internet Banking, i accepted and told him to go ahead and make payment. 15 minutes later, i received an SMS and email alert of N200,000 payment in my UBA account, i rushed to the nearest ATM to confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment and i went back home and send the $832 worth of Bitcoin to the client's wallet.

See they payment screen shot below;

See the screen shot of the Bitcoin i sent to the client wallet below below;

The next day been Sunday, September 13th, i went to UBA ATM located at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction) to withdraw money, the ATM kicked my card out. The following day been Monday, September 14th, i went to same UBA branch at Ebeano Housing Estate and complained, they told me that my account has been blocked for receiving fraudlent payment of N200,000. They told me that owner of the account in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) where the money was transferred from reported to his bank (FMCB) that he didn't authorize the transfer and the bank (FCMB) reported to them (UBA), that is why my account was blocked.

I explained to the Operation Manager (a woman) that the payment (N200,000) was for $832 worth of Bitcoin i sold to a client and i have already send the Bitcoin to the client wallet when i confirmed the payment, the Operation Manager told me to go and find the person that sent the money to my account. I called the client phone number (09094991664) which he used to call me on Saturday to complain to him, but the number was switched off and is still switched off up till date.

I have gone to the bank several times to resolve this problem, but the operation Manager still insist that I must provide the person that sent the money to my account, I told her that I'm willing to submit every information the client registered on my website to support their investigation but to no avail.

I have called UBA Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) on +234 1 280 8822, the phone will ring with no answer. I have also sent an email to CFC@ubagroup.com, but no reply.

There was a day I tried to chat with a UBA online support agent, as soon as i submit my account details to the operator, she went offline. I tried again, the operator i connected with told me that they will look into it and get back to me, but since then I have not receive any email, text or phone call from UBA.

On Monday, November 9th, i checked my mailbox and and saw an email notification from UBA, i opened the mail and saw that an Interest of N690.82 was credited my account. Later in the day, i went to the bank to check whether my account has been unblocked, i slot in my card in the ATM and it was kicked out.

On Wednesday, September 11th, I called the Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) again on +23412808822 since i am not getting any positive response from my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction), luckily for me, a lady answered my call, i provided my account details to her, she checked my account status and told me that the client "Bluehill Investment" who sent the money to my account was the same person that went back immediately and called his bank (FCMB) that the transfer he made to my account was a fraudulent transfer. She also told me that my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu have not notified them on this matter since two months, that they will contact they Ebeano Housing Estate branch and get back to me. But up till today, UBA have not contacted me in any way and my account is still blocked.

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usual.

Thank you all in advance as you halp me.

Wait o.. are u gold2naira.com. ?
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
CACAWA:

very dumb comment.

OP, kindly take note tat your bank has the right to corporate with law enforcement agencies when financial fraud investigation is ongoing.

However, the only reason they can take back any money from your account and pay to someone else without your consent are as follows:

1. He never requested for a transaction.
2. You never sent him the good/service.
3. You sent him the good/service and he has returned it.

If the bank has any proofs of the above, tell them to send it to you. If you have proofs against the above, send it to them.

Mind you, you must meet a lawyer to write to the bank, giving them 7 working days to respond or face the law. The bank has no right seizing your money if they cannot prove the above and it is up to you to sue them and claim serious damages.

Only a fool will consider this a helpless situation. Ignore those people saying your client has scammed you. As long as the money entered your account, the bank scammed you by returning it to him without your permission or a proof that you were a fraudster.

You are a learned fellow. It was just sad reading a comment that the Op should stop blaming UBA. This is absolute fraud from the bank in connivance with the Op customer. They can only stop the Op from withdrawing the money since a complaint was earlier lodged from the customer that the transaction was fraudulent. Receiving complaints from the OP should make them swing into action and investigate the transaction.

You may check out this site and see how they can also help http://www.globalbankissues.com/ Tweet @GBINteam. I knew about them when I had issue with GTB. Pls note: I am not in any way connected to the site. If you are not comfortable posting any of your banking info, pls dont. I am only trying to help.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by redcliff: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
Co-operate. With your banks Fraud department, tell them you're will to pay inside that 200k for any investigation they will carry out also..make sure you have full documents. Concerning the bitcoin deal and. Next time don't sell to customers making online. Transfers in Naija, let them deposit the cash,

You're. Gullible, reason being that u heard 200k and u jumped at it..that's fault number. 1.

Fault no 2, u accepted their terms of payment, when you know fraudsters are everywhere. Don't. You have your own payment terms

Fault 3, you should. Lay. Down certain. Information. Feedback of all your clients as part of your rules. And regulations. Of a professional bitcoin seller., e.g

Before payment

Names
valid address
valid phone number
Valid voters card number

After payment

Depositor's name:
Phone number:
BiTcoin id:
Amount Paid:

More so, you can use the idiots Bitcoin ID to. Track the person..seek hackers here on nairaland, liase with them..use money to get your money back

#enoughsaid

Forget about trying to locate this person. Bitcoin is the most safest way to transact online. No traces no nothing! If it was going to be the case of using ip to trace, then thats a different thing but in nigeria i inderstand that no ip is registered to a single user...
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by voyy: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
OP what is wrong with you, stop painting UBA in bad light here, they have explained to you, the fault is from your customer who knows what he's doing while you don't. the solution to your problem has nothing to do with UBA, you need police or EFCC and a lawyer to solve this and you're shouting UBA, Better act fast before the money is reversed.

silly comment, @least his bank should protect their customer by helping wit d fraudsters acc no dat d 200k was transfered nd oda relevant info. and nt just abandoning him

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by touche(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
1. You're doing business using a personal account?
2. How do you file your tax returns?
3. Do you pay tax on profit/proceeds from sales of bit coins?
4. Are you transacting business an an individual or as a corporate entity?

These are the kinds of questions that a lawyer from UBA will ask you during cross examination in court.

Best of luck
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by slimikenna(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
If you are sure that;
1. you have nothing to hide.
2. The proceeds were from a clean and legal deal and
3. You provided the complete documentation for your account opening,BVN inclusive;

Then get your lawyer to write the bank notifying them that you may sue them for withholding your funds including loss in revenue among others with a time line for them to release your funds.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by hedonistic: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
GENTLETEE:
In all fairness the fault is not from UBA but from your client who I perceive to be fraudulent. Why is your client incommunicado if he doesn't know what he is up to? Get your client physically and your problem is solved!

I don't think his so-called client is the real owner of the FCMB account. He must be a hacker who obtained the account details from a phishing scam email or other means. He probably played smart by cashing out through bitcoins by transferring the money into the OP's account. If this is the case then the money is gone, as he will be untraceable. That's bitcoins for you.

If this is the new trend, then I pity sellers of e-money like bitcoins and perfect money.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by bros12345: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2015
OP, sorry about your situation.

Let me tell you my story. I actually stopped e-currency exchange business because of a situation like this. I had to close my e-currency exchange website, www.flashkobo.com.

I can authoritatively tell you that you are dealing with a fraudulent client. Yours is still better for now. In my case, I was arrested and EFCC invited me and I did go and explain to them my side of the story. But you know the emotion and all the other expenses involved, so I closed the business and now focus on other better stuff.

Let me advise you what to do.

1. Be prepared with all your documents as you have showcased above. I can tell you that you might still be arrested. And the biggest problem you have in police station is that those police men do not know what bitcoin, perfect money and payza,etc is. So as you keep trying to explain to them, they'll keep believing that you are a yahoo boy. Its a pity.

2. Now that you are on the reporting side, get a lwayer asap. let him write to the bank, copied to the police, the client, and his bank. This is the only way you'll be on the attack side. If the bank call the police before you, forget it, you'll spend more money.

Once again, I am very sorry for what happened to you. I am talking from experience. Nigeria is a jungle.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2015
9jatatafo:

If he doesn't have the financial muscle to fight the bank or banks then how will he resolve this issue. I was thinking that using the gsm number of the person who bought the butcoin tô track him down would be easier.

Never allow seeming financial heavyweights rape you in broad day light in a crowd and you refuse to shout because you feel you are beneath them.

SANs would want to follow up this kind of case without asking for administrative fee. They know what is in for them when the bank pay damages.

The Op only needs to talk to people. Keyamo (Lagos radical Lawyer) will accept to take up this kind of case.

Contacting the customer will be futile effort. It's a clear case of fraud in connivance with the bank. He paid on a weekend, after receiving the good, he called his insider at the bank to stop the Op from withdrawing the money.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by aleshmotors: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
UBA is a fraud,dat is why I block my acct
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
Co-operate. With your banks Fraud department, tell them you're willing to pay inside that 200k for any investigation they will carry out also..make sure you have full documents. Concerning the bitcoin deal and next time don't sell to customers making online transfers in Naija, let them deposit the cash, into your account

You were gullible, reason being that u heard 200k and u jumped at it..that's fault number. 1...they capitalized on your greed.

Fault no 2, u accepted their terms of payment, when you know fraudsters are everywhere. Don't. You have your own payment terms instituted.

Before payment

Names
valid address
valid phone number
Valid voters card number

After payment

Depositor's name:
Phone number:
BiTcoin id:
Amount Paid:

More so, you can use the idiots Bitcoin ID to. Track the person..seek hackers here on nairaland, team up with them..use money to get your money back.

This is also a warning to the Nigerian public, UBA, Zenith bank these banks are thieving banks with poor online security protocols..If I were u I'd close my accounts with them and patronize modern banks in the country..I'm sure you all know them..

#enoughsaid

Absolute nonsense
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by xlam01: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:

How? sad
Get a Lawyer, they get warrant of arrest from EFCC, proceed to FCMB, get the details of the scammer from FCMB since the scammer Banks with them, place the scammer's account also on block so that the funds won't be reversed. with that, they can get the scammer since he is an account owner with FCMB, afterwards, the victim can sue for damages.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Sunny4Gold: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2015
You cannot blame UBA for blocking your account. That your business partner is a fraudster. You might need to go to his office to challenge him. Look for a way to get his address.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by DidiLove1: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
CACAWA:

very dumb comment.

OP, kindly take note that your bank has the right to corporate with law enforcement agencies when financial fraud investigations are ongoing.

However, the only reason they can take back any money from your account and pay to someone else without your consent are as follows:

2. You never sent him the goods/service.
3. You sent him the goods/service but he has since returned it.

If the bank has any proofs of the above, tell them to send it to you. If you have proofs against the above, make sure to send it to them.

Mind you, you must meet a lawyer to write to the bank, giving them 7 working days to respond or face the law. The bank has no right to seize your money if they cannot prove any of the above reasons and it is up to you to sue them and claim serious damages.

Only a fool will consider this a helpless situation. Ignore those people saying your client has scammed you. As long as the money entered your account, the bank scammed you by returning it to him without your permission or a proof that you were a fraudster.

Your comment is dumber. Where on his write-up did the OP say that the money has been reversed or paid to someone without his consent. His account was only placed on NDS (no debit status).
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
imas:
OP what is wrong with you, stop painting UBA in bad light here, they have explained to you, the fault is from your customer who knows what he's doing while you don't. the solution to your problem has nothing to do with UBA, you need police or EFCC and a lawyer to solve this and you're shouting UBA, Better act fast before the money is reversed.

Shut up U demented cow! You Are probably a staff of UBA.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by ArabianPrince: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
@op. From your post it's certain that the owner of the funds transfered to your account is not the same person as the bitcoin buyer. Have a chat with your bitcoin dealer. Prepare your paper work to prevent arrest or prosecution. UBA has nothing to do with it.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by bigtt76(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Go report to EFCC so they can direct the banks to release an audit trail of transactions from the buyer's account. That way you will know if he actually carried out the transactions himself or not.

FCMB has a good secured Internet banking platform and I doubt anyone can hack into it without the knowledge of the account owner.

gozaks:
To the Admin, Mods and Super Mods, please move this thread to front page. I need Nairalanders advice regarding this problem.

On Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at around 12 pm, a client with the registered name and email (Bluehill Investment - bluehillinvestment@yahoo.com) on my website called that he want to buy $832 worth of Bitcoin and he will make payment via Internet Banking, i accepted and told him to go ahead and make payment. 15 minutes later, i received an SMS and email alert of N200,000 payment in my UBA account, i rushed to the nearest ATM to confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment and i went back home and send the $832 worth of Bitcoin to the client's wallet.

The next day been Sunday, September 13th, i went to UBA ATM located at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction) to withdraw money, the ATM kicked my card out. The following day been Monday, September 14th, i went to same UBA branch at Ebeano Housing Estate and complained, they told me that my account has been blocked for receiving fraudlent payment of N200,000. They told me that owner of the account in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) where the money was transferred from reported to his bank (FMCB) that he didn't authorize the transfer and the bank (FCMB) reported to them (UBA), that is why my account was blocked.

I explained to the Operation Manager (a woman) that the payment (N200,000) was for $832 worth of Bitcoin i sold to a client and i have already send the Bitcoin to the client wallet when i confirmed the payment, the Operation Manager told me to go and find the person that sent the money to my account. I called the client phone number (09094991664) which he used to call me on Saturday to complain to him, but the number was switched off and is still switched off up till date.

I have gone to the bank several times to resolve this problem, but the operation Manager still insist that I must provide the person that sent the money to my account, I told her that I'm willing to submit every information the client registered on my website to support their investigation but to no avail.

I have called UBA Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) on +234 1 280 8822, the phone will ring with no answer. I have also sent an email to CFC@ubagroup.com, but no reply.

There was a day I tried to chat with a UBA online support agent, as soon as i submit my account details to the operator, she went offline. I tried again, the operator i connected with told me that they will look into it and get back to me, but since then I have not receive any email, text or phone call from UBA.

On Monday, November 9th, i checked my mailbox and and saw an email notification from UBA, i opened the mail and saw that an Interest of N690.82 was credited my account. Later in the day, i went to the bank to check whether my account has been unblocked, i slot in my card in the ATM and it was kicked out.

On Wednesday, September 11th, I called the Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) again on +23412808822 since i am not getting any positive response from my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction), luckily for me, a lady answered my call, i provided my account details to her, she checked my account status and told me that the client "Bluehill Investment" who sent the money to my account was the same person that went back immediately and called his bank (FCMB) that the transfer he made to my account was a fraudulent transfer. She also told me that my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu have not notified them on this matter since two months, that they will contact they Ebeano Housing Estate branch and get back to me. But up till today, UBA have not contacted me in any way and my account is still blocked.

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usual.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by 6fit(f): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2015
imas:

my friend sharap!! Am suspecting yu. Are u a part of d deal or are u UBA staff? D young man is scam by a fraud star using his Bank as a medium...if UBA is not clueless, they shuld know they are suppose to protect the interest of their customer by investigating into who d sender of d cash is and Y he call back d cash he paid for a good. He has provided d details of d transaction yet UBA is talking rubish.... U better mind yur post so as not to look suspiceous. UBA is one of d bank dat is due for scraping since 80's

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Laredojohn(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
gozaks:

Hello, your client is the scammer in this matter, approach the SFU of the Nigerian police, approach Efcc, icpc and the likes so u should also give all details including your chat exchange with your client that shows where you agreed on the biz, and all...suffered same even from a nairalander, it was an ebay fraudulent purchases.. cool it's paypal, I got my refund back. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Shut up U demented cow! You Are probably a staff of UBA.
grin
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by 6fit(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2015
CACAWA:

very dumb comment.

OP, kindly take note that your bank has the right to corporate with law enforcement agencies when financial fraud investigations are ongoing.

2. You never sent him the goods/service.
3. You sent him the goods/service but he has since returned it.

If the bank has any proofs of the above, tell them to send it to you. If you have proofs against the above, make sure to send it to them.

Mind you, you must meet a lawyer to write to the bank, giving them 7 working days to respond or face the law. The bank has no right to seize your money if they cannot prove any of the above reasons and it is up to you to sue them and claim serious damages.

my Bro God bless u for dis solution. Dis is absolutely d way out for d OP. Yur like are d reason Y i visit NL to read problems n solutions. Keep it up Bro....dont mind dat clueless guy with monika named ''imas''. He will implicate himself soonest with such stvpid post. Infact he is a suspect dat need to be picked for interogation.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by toprealman: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
USE TRUECALLER TO UNMASK HIS IDENTITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.