Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (59554 Views)

Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Help UBA Charges Stamp Duty On My Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Inasmuch as I sympathize with the OP, there is somethng to learn here so we all don't fall victims. If someone hacked into his account and used it to buy OP's bitcoins,
1) how did the hacker get "token number" because token number are sent to the owners mobile number. Its a new way to checkmate hacking activity.

2) If we are to do Online transaction like this , to prevent such occurences. Are we to ask for BVN first? What is the Plan B so pple like Op don't fall for such scam again.

Pls I need answers, its not okay to advise OP. We also need to learn. We shouldn't be Ignorant of the devices of the devil says the Holy book.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Kennyslimsteve(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
gozaks:
To the Admin, Mods and Super Mods, please move this thread to front page. I need Nairalanders advice regarding this problem.

On Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at around 12 pm, a client with the registered name and email (Bluehill Investment - bluehillinvestment@yahoo.com) on my website called that he want to buy $832 worth of Bitcoin and he will make payment via Internet Banking, i accepted and told him to go ahead and make payment. 15 minutes later, i received an SMS and email alert of N200,000 payment in my UBA account, i rushed to the nearest ATM to confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment and i went back home and send the $832 worth of Bitcoin to the client's wallet.

See they payment screen shot below;

See the screen shot of the Bitcoin i sent to the client wallet below below;

The next day been Sunday, September 13th, i went to UBA ATM located at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction) to withdraw money, the ATM kicked my card out. The following day been Monday, September 14th, i went to same UBA branch at Ebeano Housing Estate and complained, they told me that my account has been blocked for receiving fraudlent payment of N200,000. They told me that owner of the account in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) where the money was transferred from reported to his bank (FMCB) that he didn't authorize the transfer and the bank (FCMB) reported to them (UBA), that is why my account was blocked.

I explained to the Operation Manager (a woman) that the payment (N200,000) was for $832 worth of Bitcoin i sold to a client and i have already send the Bitcoin to the client wallet when i confirmed the payment, the Operation Manager told me to go and find the person that sent the money to my account. I called the client phone number (09094991664) which he used to call me on Saturday to complain to him, but the number was switched off and is still switched off up till date.

I have gone to the bank several times to resolve this problem, but the operation Manager still insist that I must provide the person that sent the money to my account, I told her that I'm willing to submit every information the client registered on my website to support their investigation but to no avail.

I have called UBA Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) on +234 1 280 8822, the phone will ring with no answer. I have also sent an email to CFC@ubagroup.com, but no reply.

There was a day I tried to chat with a UBA online support agent, as soon as i submit my account details to the operator, she went offline. I tried again, the operator i connected with told me that they will look into it and get back to me, but since then I have not receive any email, text or phone call from UBA.

On Monday, November 9th, i checked my mailbox and and saw an email notification from UBA, i opened the mail and saw that an Interest of N690.82 was credited my account. Later in the day, i went to the bank to check whether my account has been unblocked, i slot in my card in the ATM and it was kicked out.

On Wednesday, September 11th, I called the Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) again on +23412808822 since i am not getting any positive response from my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction), luckily for me, a lady answered my call, i provided my account details to her, she checked my account status and told me that the client "Bluehill Investment" who sent the money to my account was the same person that went back immediately and called his bank (FCMB) that the transfer he made to my account was a fraudulent transfer. She also told me that my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu have not notified them on this matter since two months, that they will contact they Ebeano Housing Estate branch and get back to me. But up till today, UBA have not contacted me in any way and my account is still blocked.

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usual.

Thank you all in advance as you halp me.

dont worry mr something would be done about it have contacted uba on ur bahalf and if they require anything from you i would let you know or direct them to you ............am really sorry for the inconvenience please
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by missKiffy(f): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
xlam01:
Get a Lawyer, they get warrant of arrest from EFCC, proceed to FCMB, get the details of the scammer from FCMB since the scammer Banks with them, place the scammer's account also on block so that the funds won't be reversed. with that, they can get the scammer since he is an account owner with FCMB, afterwards, the victim can sue for damages.
Lets hope the guy goes through this process then

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Kennyslimsteve(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015

The next day been Sunday, September 13th, i went to UBA ATM located at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction) to withdraw money, the ATM kicked my card out. The following day been Monday, September 14th, i went to same UBA branch at Ebeano Housing Estate and complained, they told me that my account has been blocked for receiving fraudlent payment of N200,000. They told me that owner of the account in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) where the money was transferred from reported to his bank (FMCB) that he didn't authorize the transfer and the bank (FCMB) reported to them (UBA), that is why my account was blocked.

I explained to the Operation Manager (a woman) that the payment (N200,000) was for $832 worth of Bitcoin i sold to a client and i have already send the Bitcoin to the client wallet when i confirmed the payment, the Operation Manager told me to go and find the person that sent the money to my account. I called the client phone number (09094991664) which he used to call me on Saturday to complain to him, but the number was switched off and is still switched off up till date.

I have gone to the bank several times to resolve this problem, but the operation Manager still insist that I must provide the person that sent the money to my account, I told her that I'm willing to submit every information the client registered on my website to support their investigation but to no avail.

I have called UBA Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) on +234 1 280 8822, the phone will ring with no answer. I have also sent an email to CFC@ubagroup.com, but no reply.

There was a day I tried to chat with a UBA online support agent, as soon as i submit my account details to the operator, she went offline. I tried again, the operator i connected with told me that they will look into it and get back to me, but since then I have not receive any email, text or phone call from UBA.

On Monday, November 9th, i checked my mailbox and and saw an email notification from UBA, i opened the mail and saw that an Interest of N690.82 was credited my account. Later in the day, i went to the bank to check whether my account has been unblocked, i slot in my card in the ATM and it was kicked out.

On Wednesday, September 11th, I called the Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) again on +23412808822 since i am not getting any positive response from my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction), luckily for me, a lady answered my call, i provided my account details to her, she checked my account status and told me that the client "Bluehill Investment" who sent the money to my account was the same person that went back immediately and called his bank (FCMB) that the transfer he made to my account was a fraudulent transfer. She also told me that my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu have not notified them on this matter since two months, that they will contact they Ebeano Housing Estate branch and get back to me. But up till today, UBA have not contacted me in any way and my account is still blocked.

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usual

dont worry mr something would be done about it have contacted uba on ur bahalf and if they require anything from you i would let you know or direct them to you ............am really sorry for the inconvenience please
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by fleeky(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2015
GENTLETEE:
In all fairness the fault is not from UBA but from your client who I perceive to be fraudulent. Why is your client incommunicado if he doesn't know what he is up to? Get your client physically and your problem is solved!
Why is everyone pointing accusing fingers to the client instead of the Useless UBA that had the guts and audacity to debit him since a fraudlent case was reported without his permission..If the OP was really a fraudster why didn't they arrest him immediately he came to the bank..UBA will never change..From their poor customer service to their non-challant attitude towards their customers..

OP, Don't be surprised your client connived with some UBA staffs..
CALL YOUR LAWYER IMMEDIATELY!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2015
chipzidar:
shocked This one is strong My advice : continue calling them and prove every information necessary If you have the persons account number and full name you can track him down That's why I prefer PayPal Payorneer transfer sad I pray your acc gets unblocked soon
End time scammers grin
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Seriously na real end time scammer!
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by TalkWeb44: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2015
If your account is compromise and hacker/scammer make a transfer from your account you have very right to contact your bank and activate charge back. FCMB activate charge back of fund and UBA prevent you to withdrawing same cash so they can send money back to FCMB.

As e-currency exchanger always note that if you want to be successful business KYC (Know Your Customer) is very important especially for first time customer who are willing to exchange / order product with higher value (Yes... hacker / spammer wants big money). Slow them down, ask for their ID , address proof and if you are in doubt refund them and refuse to do business.

If what happen to you happen to Jumia or Konga they will refuse to ship product or take police to where product was ship to initiate arrest but you can not do this, your product is virtual and from your intro you have nothing to track your customer you only do business base of phone call you receive and for the fact that you see alert. I don't think any court will sanction any bank for activating charge bark or reverse a transaction they mark as fraud, they refund cash back to your customer and you can use the information you have about your customer to get back to him and ask for your cash and if you need help from your bank to track down your customer because your business lack KYC then you have to talk to UBA and FCMB. Your request from bank is a huge favour because they also have privacy policy not to disclose banking information to 3rd party so apply wisdom while doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
GENTLETEE:
In all fairness the fault is not from UBA but from your client who I perceive to be fraudulent. Why is your client incommunicado if he doesn't know what he is up to? Get your client physically and your problem is solved!

Very true. He effected the transfer and still went to report the transaction as fraudulent. The client is a big time scammer, coupled with the hide and seek game he's playing with the poster by not picking his calls.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by blazetitov: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
Why is everyone pointing accusing fingers to the client instead of t[b]he Useless UBA that had the guts and audacity to debit him[/b] since a fraudlent case was reported without his permission..If the OP was really a fraudster why didn't they arrest him immediately he came to the bank..UBA will never change..From their poor customer service to their non-challant attitude towards their customers..

OP, Don't be surprised your client connived with some UBA staffs..
CALL YOUR LAWYER IMMEDIATELY!!

Just like some other comments here, you just rush to make silly assertions without carefully reading and understanding what the real situation is. UBA did not debit Op's account as the money is still in his account only that he cannot withdraw same. Op should get his lawyer and EFCC involved in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nnannapat(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
Co-operate. With your banks Fraud department, tell them you're willing to pay inside that 200k for any investigation they will carry out also..make sure you have full documents. Concerning the bitcoin deal and next time don't sell to customers making online transfers in Naija, let them deposit the cash, into your account
You were gullible, reason being that u heard 200k and u jumped at it..that's fault number. 1...they capitalized on your greed.
Fault no 2, u accepted their terms of payment, when you know fraudsters are everywhere. Don't. You have your own payment terms instituted.
Fault 3, you should. Lay. Down certain. Information. Feedback of all your clients as part of your rules. And regulations. Of a professional bitcoin seller., e.g
Before payment
Names
valid address
valid phone number
Valid voters card number
valid email I'd registered with your bank
After payment
Depositor's name:
Phone number:
BiTcoin id:
Amount Paid:
Bank Teller No or batch no:
More so, you can use the idiots Bitcoin ID to. Track the person..seek hackers here on nairaland, team up with them..use money to get your money back.
This is also a warning to the Nigerian public, UBA, Zenith bank these banks are thieving banks with poor online security protocols..If I were u I'd close my accounts with them and patronize modern banks in the country..I'm sure you all know them..
#enoughsaid
Wise advice to OP

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by boik(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
The Bluehill investment company you sent the bitcoin to shey they are registered and with an address? So get the relevant authorities and track them down to their address and am sure everything will fall in place from there.

By the way what's the bitcoin thing? Is there no way to track the bitcoin transaction too?
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
ollah1:

Absolute nonsense
Actually your level. Of comprehension is absolutely miniature and bipolarized
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by AleAirHub(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Kindly Forward Me The Said Client Mail Id , No And Other Information You About The Client.

Find My Contact On My Signature

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by eminikansoso(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
CACAWA:

very dumb comment.

OP, kindly take note that your bank has the right to corporate with law enforcement agencies when financial fraud investigations are ongoing.

However, the only reason they can take back any money from your account and pay to someone else without your consent are as follows:

1. He never requested for a transaction.
2. You never sent him the goods/service.
3. You sent him the goods/service but he has since returned it.

If the bank has any proofs of the above, tell them to send it to you. If you have proofs against the above, make sure to send it to them.

Mind you, you must meet a lawyer to write to the bank, giving them 7 working days to respond or face the law. The bank has no right to seize your money if they cannot prove any of the above reasons and it is up to you to sue them and claim serious damages.

Only a fool will consider this a helpless situation. Ignore those people saying your client has scammed you. As long as the money entered your account, the bank scammed you by returning it to him without your permission or a proof that you were a fraudster.

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Bluffly: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
ollah1:

You made a point but wld a customer go thru all these simply because he wants to patronise you when there are other sellers not requesting for this and sells at the same amount. Let's be frank with ourselves.

Why not. We fullfil all this conditions when dealing with international organisations so why can't we do the same. That is why there are T&C for every transaction as well as disclaimers. If a customer can't agree then there is something fishy. Remember a fraudster is a fraudster from the first second

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by peedeeasobie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
imas:
OP what is wrong with you, stop painting UBA in bad light here, they have explained to you, the fault is from your customer who knows what he's doing while you don't. the solution to your problem has nothing to do with UBA, you need police or EFCC and a lawyer to solve this and you're shouting UBA, Better act fast before the money is reversed.

UBA is a certified useless bank.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
gozaks:
To the Admin, Mods and Super Mods, please move this thread to front page. I need Nairalanders advice regarding this problem.

On Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at around 12 pm, a client with the registered name and email (Bluehill Investment - bluehillinvestment@yahoo.com) on my website called that he want to buy $832 worth of Bitcoin and he will make payment via Internet Banking, i accepted and told him to go ahead and make payment. 15 minutes later, i received an SMS and email alert of N200,000 payment in my UBA account, i rushed to the nearest ATM to confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment and i went back home and send the $832 worth of Bitcoin to the client's wallet.

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usual.

What nonsense!
or is it dat you too didnt not confirm who you were dealing directly with? if the guy dey naija you shd be able to burst him sha.

use truecaller to first track the name of the caller using his phone no.
Compare this name you get with the account name in the bank, if they match or are similar, then you can track the guy on facebook, linkedin and other social website. you can even contact the siblings.

If nothing pops up on truecaller, then you can approach the telecoms and ask if they can share the details of the phone no, they may ask for some proof and police report, i am nt sure but you can give it a shot.

If i were you i will go to the bank explain myself and ask them to contact the customer or freeze his own account as well, he must turn up by fire by force.

I dont knw hw this bitcom thing wrk, but you need to show proof you transfer money to him, can you also contact the bitcom guys?

Am really so sorry

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by lakeside30: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
peedeeasobie:

UBA is a certified useless bank.

Keystone bank and Skye bank also

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bluffly:

Why not. We fullfil all this conditions when dealing with international organisations so why can't we do the same. That is why there are T&C for every transaction as well as disclaimers. If a customer can't agree then there is something fishy. Remember a fraudster is a fraudster from the first second

International organisations not local. She locals are individuals and you don't expect all infos provided by them to be validated easily. This cld take 2-3 business days. If a client needs it urgently then u are out. Even if he doesn't need it urgently, there are other sellers they would rather patronise since those requirements aren't there
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Bluffly: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
ollah1:

International organisations not local. She locals are individuals and you don't expect all infos provided by them to be validated easily. This cld take 2-3 business days. If a client needs it urgently then u are out. Even if he doesn't need it urgently, there are other sellers they would rather patronise since those requirements aren't there

Well. The measures may not be as strict as I've explained but Individuals dealing in it should take adequate steps to protect their interest and not assume all is well or be too concerned of making profit
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by pastor12: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is from the 419 Coalition website, Nigeria
File a complaint with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). Their website is at http:// www.efccnigeria.org/ You may also file complaints with the Central Bank of Nigeria Anticorruption Unit at anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org and should do so especially if CBN is mentioned in the 419 materials. 5. If the contact from the 419ers was via email: write their email provider at their "abuse" address (abuse@yahoo.com, abuse@onebox.com etc.) and include the 419er message with its headers; complain about the 419 message; and ask that the account be shut down. You may also file complaints with watchdog type sevices like Spamcop to try and get the 419ers email accounts shut off by whatever ISP they are using - Spamcop and other services like it will parse the headers of the 419 email and try to see through forged information etc. to get back to the actual origin of the 419 email, which is often useful in these matters. Please remember that it is important to include the message's full header information. This is necessary for tracking the message's point of origin. This extra information is not shown by default, and the method of displaying it depends on the email resource you use. If you don't know how to display full headers, please see the instructions in your mail program or website. (Note: Many webpage-based email hosts include a "full headers" option link near the top of the message.) Some 419ers give different email addies in the body of their mail than the one they sent from. You should complain to "abuse" etc. at those email providers as well
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Crysallis(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
kennyman2000:
Learnt something new from this. It seems, this's the new way scammers wants to start operating now.. They make payment into ur account and go back to the bank to complain and bank revert the money into their account bank. Seems, this's what happened to the Op. Mheeennnn, which way naija?

Maybe the best thing is to get the customer made payment and get the client goods or services delayed for like a day or two days after when the bank wont entertain his or her fraudulent story.

hmmmmm. The customer is bad...

Those in this kind of biz should be careful and do the following...

1. No Transfers via internet banking
2. The service should be extended to a week before being processed.
3. Transaction must be tracked by your bank before being cleared as valid
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bluffly:

Well. The measures may not be as strict as I've explained but Individuals dealing in it should take adequate steps to protect their interest and not assume all is well or be too concerned of making profit

Online transactions wouldn't be ruled out but they would just have to look for a platform with which this mess wouldn't happen again. Its a pity scammers ruin so many things. so many of them

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Cypost: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is the bank take on this. No effort whatsoever to arrest the culprit rather they leave their customer running from pillar to post.

The truth is dt you're on your own in naija, no dispute resolution mechanisms. For op to take this matter up, he is sure of spending above the amount in question and yet might not achieve anything. Our matter for naija don tire baba God sef

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by centurybola: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
I lost #1.1m through the same process lastyear, I ask him to do the transfer cos he uses one of the major epayment portal in nigeria thinking when issues happen,the epayment provider will provide its I'd,but reverse was the case as my money was blocked and I was also arrested in the bankin industry cos I earlier withdrew some amount from the deposit,this last idel fitri make it one year. I was arrested in the banking and I was made to refund the money I withdrew before they release me. Meanwhile I have been selling e-currency since 2008 before this shit happen last year. I'm still in the biz but not as my major biz,second alternative. Good luck
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Wealthycharles(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
gozaks:

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usu

PLS NOTE DAT Y DIS CASE MAY B HARD TO PROVE,THERE IS SLIM HOPE OF U GETTING UR MONEY......REASON IS DAT,THERE IS NO WRITTEN REQUEST BY THE CLIENT(BLUE HILL INVESTMENT) EITHER INFORM OF AN EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE ,FAX OR TEXT. PHONE CALL CONVERSATION OR VOICE RECORDING DOES NOT HOLD WATER ANYMORE IN THE COURT OF LAW AS SUCH CAN BE MANIPULATED VIA VOICE SYCHRONISATION SOFTWARES.........UR CLIENT WAS SMART BY CONVINCING U USING A TELEPHONE,U SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM TO SEND U A REQUEST MAIL..... BUT U CAN GET UR NETWORK PROVIDER INVOLVED TO
1-ASSIST THE EFCC WITH VOICE EVIDENCE AT THE EXACT TIME OF CALL
2-BIO-DATA OF THE CALLER AND OFCOURSE SUCH BI DATA MUST HAVE BEEN LINKED WITH A BVN.
UR BANK WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE DETAILS OF THE CASH DEPOSITOR AND TRANSACTION DETAILS WHICH SHOULD BE 'PAYMENT FOR ...." AS WELL AS THE BENEFICIARY NAME AND ACCOUNT.

UR LAWYER WILL B D ONE TO INITIATE ALL DES MOVES FOR U..............BUT CAN U DO ALL DIS WAHALA because OF 200K? D CLIENT KNOWS UR STRESS WILL B MORE DAN D GAIN DATS Y HE DIDNT ASK FOR TOO MUCH..........NOWADAYS SCAMMERS DONT ASK FOR TOO MUCH,DEY ASK FOR SMALL MONEY DAT U WILL NOT LIKE TO FIGHT FOR.

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by klassic(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
If you ask me, I believe there is more to this than meets the eye. So I will ask you get a lawyer to write to USA and FCMB for them provide more details. Also get your lawyer to involve EFCC though the money involved is quite small for them to handle. This will get you more leads to get to the bottom. Cos left for me, they owe you a duty to explain properly as their customer. You took the necessary precaution. So get a lawyer to follow it up. And Sue the bank. They will surely settle out of court. This looks more like any insider job either from FCMB or Uba
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by nigeriancuban: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
heyaa, the op should try and get the bank manager to do the proper proceedings for him coz last I checked ,law enforcement can do less than a dead rat...
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by colossus2: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
6fit:

my friend sharap!! Am suspecting yu. Are u a part of d deal or are u UBA staff? D young man is scam by a fraud star using his Bank as a medium...if UBA is not clueless, they shuld know they are suppose to protect the interest of their customer by investigating into who d sender of d cash is and Y he call back d cash he paid for a good. He has provided d details of d transaction yet UBA is talking rubish.... U better mind yur post so as not to look suspiceous. UBA is one of d bank dat is due for scraping since 80's
Una plenty wen no get sense at all.
Smh cheesy
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by sassyangel1(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
yorke1:
Pathetic. I don't know why people are still using that rubbish bank called UBA. I prefer to put my money under my pillow to banking with UBA.

People need to learn...UBA is the worst bank in the world

Very true!!! I prefer 2 dig n bury my money underground than bank wth those thieves. They've done some1 very close 2 me d same tin n till now, he can't access his a/c wth dis terrible bank after several visits 2 d bank n signing stuffs. Another terrible bank dt can deduct even a dead man's money in d grave is ecobank. Ecobank is another scamming bank.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by stonecoldcafe: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
baba u fell a victim of fraud. I was once in ur shoes on a cool friday evening I got a call from a client he wanted to buy $2000 in perfectmoney. I had just $1k plus pm so I had to rally round and get additional $1k he made payment through my payment processor then SWITCHTELLER PAY and the rest was history. I lost over 450k switchteller claimed it was a fraudulent transaction my account was closed I almost ran mad. I just stopped the business and faced other more secured business. Contacted efcc icpc who I no contact yet no meaningful response.

God bless you. The key word is MORE SECURED BUSINESS. All this bitcom and co are very risky. If you are dealing with them, you must get ready for complications of this nature. They attract the worse type of scammers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.