Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (59557 Views)

Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Help UBA Charges Stamp Duty On My Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by HrmOlolade(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:
broda ode
Oo dun grin
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Idiataqueen(f): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Oo dun grin
broda la de pe yi o.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by HrmOlolade(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:
broda la de pe yi o.
Oya mabinu smiley
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by mfm04622: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
I don't have any advise to you on how to solve your problem but to prevent future occurrence. Don't deal with just anybody that is willing to buy your product. Register your customers and pay for people to confirm addresses they supply. Also ask for copies of their identity cards and BVN number. Get a way to confirm genuineness of those too. If anybody is not willing to register, no transactions with the person. I fear you will be the one that will lose in this case
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by gozaks(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
BUCHOX:
[size=24pt]drop your email lets communicate have a solution[/size]

My email is gozaks@mail.com

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by gozaks(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
colossus2:
Dear OP, you have been silent on this thread. I wonder what kind of human you are.
You came here looking for solution and have remained mute ever since.
Well,
1. Is the money still in your account? You can use your ATM to confirm your balance.
2. On monday, go to any UBA branch and tell them to print your statement of account.

Carryout number 1 and get back to us tomorrow so we know the next step to take.
Cheers!!!

1. The money is still in my account. I can't use my card in ATM, theATM always kick my card out whenever i slot my card.
2. I will print the statement on Monday as instructed.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by gozaks(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
AZeD1:
Did you by chance get the money from a guy called Arif?

I don't know the client real name, his registered name on my website is "Bluehill Investment"
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by colossus2: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
gozaks:

1. The money is still in my account. I can't use my card in ATM, theATM always kick my card out whenever i slot my card.

Thanks for your concern.
Okay...that means the money is liened pending when investigation is over.
Bottom-line is, your customer pro'ly hacked someone's account and transferred the funds to you. Original owner of the account contacted his bank (FCMB), FCMB contacted UBA, UBA is protecting your cash and can't reverse that transaction pending when investigation is over.
So you can't withdraw from that account for now cos it was put on lien.
Carry out number 2 action on Monday and get back to us. Cheers.

To y'all crucifying UBA since, sometimes we need to think before we type.

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by mandy4s: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
colossus2:

Una go juz dey make noise. When it happened to you, did you sue?
Sue kor, sushi ni undecided

Colossus I can see you are a Colossal failure at reading and comprehension. Did I say that my intended transaction fail or go awry? I said it almost did. So for your village nearly d kill bird ni??
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by mandy4s: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
colossus2:

Okay...that means the money is liened pending when investigation is over.
Bottom-line is, your customer pro'ly hacked someone's account and transferred the funds to you. Original owner of the account contacted his bank (FCMB), FCMB contacted UBA, UBA is protecting your cash and can't reverse that transaction pending when investigation is over.
So you can't withdraw from that account for now cos it was put on lien.
Carry out number 2 action on Monday and get back to us. Cheers.

To y'all crucifying UBA since, sometimes we need to think before we type.

and how is UBA protecting his cash? Will UBA refund the Bitcoin he sold?? Tell us something Mr Know All
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Obynolee(f): 4:52am On Nov 22, 2015
gozaks:
To the Admin, Mods and Super Mods, please move this thread to front page. I need Nairalanders advice regarding this problem.

On Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at around 12 pm, a client with the registered name and email (Bluehill Investment - bluehillinvestment@yahoo.com) on my website called that he want to buy $832 worth of Bitcoin and he will make payment via Internet Banking, i accepted and told him to go ahead and make payment. 15 minutes later, i received an SMS and email alert of N200,000 payment in my UBA account, i rushed to the nearest ATM to confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment and i went back home and send the $832 worth of Bitcoin to the client's wallet.

See they payment screen shot below;

See the screen shot of the Bitcoin i sent to the client wallet below below;

The next day been Sunday, September 13th, i went to UBA ATM located at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction) to withdraw money, the ATM kicked my card out. The following day been Monday, September 14th, i went to same UBA branch at Ebeano Housing Estate and complained, they told me that my account has been blocked for receiving fraudlent payment of N200,000. They told me that owner of the account in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) where the money was transferred from reported to his bank (FMCB) that he didn't authorize the transfer and the bank (FCMB) reported to them (UBA), that is why my account was blocked.

I explained to the Operation Manager (a woman) that the payment (N200,000) was for $832 worth of Bitcoin i sold to a client and i have already send the Bitcoin to the client wallet when i confirmed the payment, the Operation Manager told me to go and find the person that sent the money to my account. I called the client phone number (09094991664) which he used to call me on Saturday to complain to him, but the number was switched off and is still switched off up till date.

I have gone to the bank several times to resolve this problem, but the operation Manager still insist that I must provide the person that sent the money to my account, I told her that I'm willing to submit every information the client registered on my website to support their investigation but to no avail.

I have called UBA Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) on +234 1 280 8822, the phone will ring with no answer. I have also sent an email to CFC@ubagroup.com, but no reply.

There was a day I tried to chat with a UBA online support agent, as soon as i submit my account details to the operator, she went offline. I tried again, the operator i connected with told me that they will look into it and get back to me, but since then I have not receive any email, text or phone call from UBA.

On Monday, November 9th, i checked my mailbox and and saw an email notification from UBA, i opened the mail and saw that an Interest of N690.82 was credited my account. Later in the day, i went to the bank to check whether my account has been unblocked, i slot in my card in the ATM and it was kicked out.

On Wednesday, September 11th, I called the Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC) again on +23412808822 since i am not getting any positive response from my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu (by Otigba junction), luckily for me, a lady answered my call, i provided my account details to her, she checked my account status and told me that the client "Bluehill Investment" who sent the money to my account was the same person that went back immediately and called his bank (FCMB) that the transfer he made to my account was a fraudulent transfer. She also told me that my branch at Ebeano Housing Estate in Enugu have not notified them on this matter since two months, that they will contact they Ebeano Housing Estate branch and get back to me. But up till today, UBA have not contacted me in any way and my account is still blocked.

Please i need you guys advice and help on how to resolve this matter, the 200k they blocked is affecting my business because i am not longer doing Turn-over as usual.

Thank you all in advance as you halp me.

Why don't you go to your client's bank and verify what UBA customers attendant told about the guy reporting the transaction to them?. You go there will all the proves about the transaction because if the guy did report you to them, it is fraud.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by colossus2: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2015
mandy4s:

and how is UBA protecting his cash? Will UBA refund the Bitcoin he sold?? Tell us something Mr Know All
Does UBA sell bitcoin?
Was UBA there when he sold bitcoin?
If UBA isn't protecting his cash, why is the money still floating in his own account?
Think man!!!
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by colossus2: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Obynolee:

Why don't you go to your client's bank and verify what UBA customers attendant told about the guy reporting the transaction to them?. You go there will all the proves about the transaction because if the guy did report you to them, it is fraud.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Gboliwe: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
gozaks:

Thanks for your concern.

Two whole Mondays have come and gone since you made this post Mr Gozaks.

What is going on Sir? Update please!
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by jossygold2007: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please drop ur tel phone number or website I'll like to contact you thank you.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Koolking:

You are a learned fellow. It was just sad reading a comment that the Op should stop blaming UBA. This is absolute fraud from the bank in connivance with the Op customer. They can only stop the Op from withdrawing the money since a complaint was earlier lodged from the customer that the transaction was fraudulent. Receiving complaints from the OP should make them swing into action and investigate the transaction.

You may check out this site and see how they can also help http://www.globalbankissues.com/ Tweet @GBINteam. I knew about them when I had issue with GTB. Pls note: I am not in any way connected to the site. If you are not comfortable posting any of your banking info, pls dont. I am only trying to help.

Hi, were they able to assist you on the issue?
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2016
teemy:

Hi, were they able to assist you on the issue?

They took up my case, followed up, until I asked them to stand down as GTBank responded satisfactorily
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Koolking:

They took up my case, followed up, until I asked them to stand down as GTBank responded satisfactorily
Wow. Thanks. Funny my case includes GTB as well. Made an ATM withdrawal on an Access bank ATM but was debited without cash dispense. Should even thread it this morning sef.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2016
teemy:

Wow. Thanks. Funny my case includes GTB as well. Made an ATM withdrawal on an Access bank ATM but was debited without cash dispense. Should even thread it this morning sef.

Your cash should be reversed in 24hours automatically. Tweet your bank for faster response.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Koolking:

Your cash should be reversed in 24hours automatically. Tweet your bank for faster response.
Since September 2015. Last week's ticket ended with the GTB card services guy asking me to contact the relevant law enforcement agency as access bank did not produce an actual atm screenshot of me with cash at said atm not considering it took over four months to send the ones with me at the atm.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
almost like a claim that there is nothing more they can do.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2016
teemy:

Since September 2015. Last week's ticket ended with the GTB card services guy asking me to contact the relevant law enforcement agency as access bank did not produce an actual atm screenshot of me with cash at said atm not considering it took over four months to send the ones with me at the atm.

Took longer than forever for your case to be treated. Visit the site http://www.globalbankissues.com/ or contact CPA (Consumer Protection Agency) to raise complaint
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Koolking:

Took longer than forever for your case to be treated. Visit the site http://www.globalbankissues.com/ or contact CPA (Consumer Protection Agency) to raise complaint
I would copy them in my email. I just threaded it as promised. Would update it as it goes. Thanks
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
teemy:

I would copy them in my email. I just threaded it as promised. Would update it as it goes. Thanks

Best of luck

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Koolking(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016

Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by teemy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Koolking:

Good one bro. You may wish to also explore these links:

http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/how-to-complain-to-the-cbn-about-unethical-bank-charges/

Use all available resources to get your money back.

Good Luck
You bet, thanks a lot. Until I see that money I would keep forwarding my complaints to relevant agencies. Thanks once again.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by oharisibliss: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by solowayne: 5:32am On May 21, 2017
There,s a high probability that you have been scammed by your business partner. He sent you the money probably to make you to send him the bitcoins and went back to his bank to claim that the money was illegally transfered from his account. Since bitcoin is an illegal currency with no central authourity controlling it, it will be impossible for you to recover your bitcoins. Try to be wise next time. from the blogger at www.comofficialwebsite.com.
Re: Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment by Rettasworld: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Are you a uba worker
Kennyslimsteve:

dont worry mr something would be done about it have contacted uba on ur bahalf and if they require anything from you i would let you know or direct them to you ............am really sorry for the inconvenience please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70