Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67163 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by creepsyme(f): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
she meant broke guys are not her type, but now dat u hold an ace u are her type of guy. Guy just do d needful and be on your way.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by cyprus000: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijacutee:
The responses on this thread emphasise why it is very important for women to work hard to achieve something for themselves. This whole waiting for a man to take care of you is a recipe for disaster.

[size=13pt]
It is not a bad thing for a woman to expect her man to take care of her. That's his fvcking responsibility. God and nature has made it so. anyone who shy away is an asswipe.

The problem is how a woman go about it. She can't exibit this kind of discrimination on a man and expect not to invoke the bad side of the man.

The man isn't a wood that don't feel hurt. On the flipside. It shows that she is disloyal to relationship and no sensible man will want to roll with such woman.

I personally prefer loyality to love.

[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by alatbaba1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
I smell lies here. Too much of Nollywood is affecting OP. Jst in case u r nt fooling yourself, take her to ur house, I believe u must have a nice house, then at the gate, hold her hands tell her to look at u very well dat she ain't ur type.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kunzaar83(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
Na wa for you o! Lady that wasn't my type when I was poor can't be mine when I m rich o... Why will you say that? No condition is permenent mooney is like a bird it comes and fly away any type...... That means for whatsoever reason that will make the money to go she too will go... Its clear
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by astrid97(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...
lol exactly grin
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...
lol exactly
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
D ball is in ur court.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Tjayjosh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abbykem:
Don't fu3k her if u knw u can't date, just let her go. Let her knw d reason. Tell her d mistake and also let her know that no condition is permanent, so that she can learn from it
I luv you!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by bobidinc(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just move on without her. Don't try to chop and clean mouth cox such might hook you. She didn't have feelings for you but your success. Any little ish like this, you will start to hear the story about when your mother conceive you.....

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by freeman67: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
back in d days they never use to come but now dem d run run run follow we.. I dont' know why maybe na because dem d see us for tv...

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
Which 1 be allegedly insults? OP...I doubt u oh.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Collins0609(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
where are the nairaland babes abi una Jo's dey here to read comment
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Let me tell you in case you don't know, she put you the very worst condition psychologically. In fact, you were insulted. God turned things round for you. I'm sure there are other ladies out there who do same thing to guys. Pls don't be a learner. Rock and break that her Puna and tell her she's also not your type except you are a learner I suspect you to be. Gbammmm
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by emmanuel1990(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make i just shine my teeth. grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by lovely17(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

silly advice undecided
seconded
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Adebowhales(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
walahi, i wont blame you. You all are the same. If na ur pikin the man be, na wetin u go yarn am be dat abi?? boko boiz don reset ur 24kb brain.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by JayJustus(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs

what is this one saying okwia
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by chimoskyg(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time modern gurls
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by dionflex: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whisper To Her These Words

THUNDER FIRE U
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sniperr007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
simongonner:
enjoy the honey pot and dump the bit*h...

U badt sha but.. D babe is wife type so do d needful
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijacutee:
The responses on this thread emphasise why it is very important for women to work hard to achieve something for themselves. This whole waiting for a man to take care of you is a recipe for disaster.

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
bros if you accept her you are crazy...... -
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Gofwane(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
ybalogs:

Olopa, ewo n tepe? Me know sey with this your comment, him Don say bye-bye to her be that forever.
haha, bro you funny o
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by harsysky(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

I may sound stupid, but nobody is to blame. She told you that you didn't measure up to the quality of guys she wanted. she was right, because you didn't actually measure up.

In addition, she has helped you a lot. The thought of succeeding became high owing to the fact you wana be in the circus of guys she dates.(I.e subconsciously)

From your statement she is tryna come back, ryt? She has her desires or rather the kind of person she wants, you have become that kind of person. Now , is anything wrong if she wana come back to the kind of person she wants? ( don't think me foolish; I am asking an honest question)
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abbykem:
Don't fu3k her if u knw u can't date, just let her go. Let her knw d reason. Tell her d mistake and also let her know that no condition is permanent, so that she can learn from it
So she be no know b4? grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Sike(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Type A or Type B?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just do the needful and dump her silly ass
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by paranorman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]
dude, if I may ask, what about tis hate for Nigerian girls? I really wanna know because this hate is profound!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
paranorman:

dude, if I may ask, what about tis hate for Nigerian girls? I really wanna know because this hate is profound!

ask fellow nairaland men grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by enyioma10000(f): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=40290288]It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

hmmmm, it seems u are d one the op is talking about

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by bikefab(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Karma is a b*tch, pay her back in her own coin.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sukkot: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Admiralty616:
Let me tell you in case you don't know, she put you the very worst condition psychologically. In fact, you were insulted. God turned things round for you. I'm sure there are other ladies out there who do same thing to guys. Pls don't be a learner. Rock and break that her Puna and tell her she's also not your type except you are a learner I suspect you to be. Gbammmm
so in one sentence you say God turned things around for him and in the other sentence you say he should repay God by fornicating so God will take away his blessing. what kinda monster are ya ? shocked grin

SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BE BANNED FROM COMMENTING ON DEEP ISSUES
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Dahjhi: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na you get ur life. just cut ur own share and be on ur way.
i doff ma hat. U ar really legend cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.