Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67161 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
So if we say you should go ahead and take her as a girlfriend, you too will go ahead
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by youngguru23(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
From my own perspective view of life. I will just advice u to kpansh her and go. Life continues

#www.naijafrosh.com

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by silversonuc(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

if this story is true, den am sorry to call u an idiot for comin here to ask for advice on wat to do, u dey even reason weda to mk her as lil as a gf, no sir mk him ya wife immediately, ewu
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by lucianohase(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

Follow ur heart oh but if na me,I no go send am, na gold digger oh!!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
These are the kind of ego boosting /pathetic/ stories that guys m*sturbate to......

If u like her stay if not go what's the big deal.....
B. I. T. C. H. 1
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
400billionman:

All women are thesame, if you like her, marry her..

All of them have little brains.

Hope say you done build house dis one you dey cruise tundra ?

So one must have built a house,before they can drive a Toyota Tundra sold for just N5m
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sisisioge: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Be nice...

When we hear grow with him, it usually sounds strange though a lot of us knew the importance of latching on to that young dude full of potentials! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Potential is everywhere...
Just like you would complain about the skinny girl too and hold on to the rotund...tomorrow skinny blossoms, while rotund turns mountainous! grin grin grin grin Like is all about taking chances on potentials wink

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by henryhemon(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

Shut up joor look at how you sound, he's still not here type now level has changed n you say it's no big deal.

@op guy men don give you advise,that's the best.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by festusperry(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na you get ur life. just cut ur own share and be on ur way.
badt guy I site u...exatly wat he should do ohh...
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by tunesoft(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Now...before we jump to the obvious concluusion, we need to understand ladies. Yes they might be material driven...also, at that time she was in school....younger, and had not started facing the realities of life. She was still caught up by the mirage of money from parents and accolades enjoyed from schoolmates...simply put, she was not matured (though not an entire excuse..but and admissible one). Check it.., I put it to you that if she was a graduate like you were then at that time..and was already in the labour market hustling...she might have considered you. (OP). So while saying you should not go all out to accept her, yet....u answer the following questions sincerely, do you like her with sincere feelings..? Is she a good girl? Are u even interested in checking out whether she's for real this time or not (that if u don't have a stable relationship yet, or u do have the time...) lastly be careful. You really don't need to straff her....

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

In situations like this i would wish i was not a believer in Christ cos such a lady deserves to be used like a slut as in use and dump her ass.

Foolish ladies everywhere who were sent to the same school we were also sent to,live in the same country we live,seek for the same employment in the same companies that we do and even have more chance of gaining employment than we do yet will want us to be financially made in our 20s and 30s before we can approach them for romance... help me ask them why their parents spent so much on them to get a qualitative education just to come out to have no sense of self reliance but only to start hoping for a man who has the finance to come into her life.

I think a new course should be introduced into the curriculum of our higher institutions...and should be called Richmanology where ladies are trained on how to hunt for guys who are financially ok.

Hopeless ladies everywhere...Each parents should hence forth start asking their daughters before they spend a dime on her education "Do you plan to come out and fight hard to be financially independent against all odds"or will you still come out to start hoping to find a rich man after we spend our money to send you to obtain the same degree this same men have?"

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Damfostopper(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Obynolee:

The is how he will mess up his destiny,do you think that it's all girls that you will mess with and go scout free??.Let every guy that wants to survive in this life be careful the way he mess with girls.
and viceversa.....do u you think its all guys that gals will mess with n go
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by vicraven(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
no big deal?? pormor dey your bald head

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by jerome263: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

PLSS I WANT U TO LINK ME UP AS I SERIOUSLY NEED SOMETHING TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF MY SELF..I READ ENGINEERING ASWELL. U CAN REACH ME ON 07068996260...GOD BLESS U AS U HELP A BROTHER OUT
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by silversonuc(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

from your words, you sound like the type of lady this guy just mentioned here...life isnt this way

disloya bitches errwia
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
simongonner:
enjoy the honey pot and dump the bit*h...
bad advice, just tell her she's not your type
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by anonimi: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

You be STORY teller ni or just practicing to be a NOLLYWOOD script writer
Otherwise reconcile your above FABLE with the one below posted just a month ago!

cashcity:
I met dis lady when I was serving in gboko, benue state last year. She was serving in the same local government with me. Problem started when she secured a small job as Secretary in one private company within town. Her take home pay was 30k person that. I noticed she no longer comes to my apartment as often as b4 and she hardly picks my calls. I will call her like two or three times in the morning as usual, she will not take the calls. At night I ll call again like two or three times to know how her day goes, she will still not take the calls or even flash me back when she sees the missed calls assuming she wasn't around when I called.
To make the matter worst,she started using another guy's pics as her WhatsApp profile pic. I took to my heel and entered her lodge and started demanding explanation of why she's treating me bad all this while, and what was the meaning of the pics on her WhatsApp. She wanted to walk away from me but I drew her back. She saw the fury in my face and calmed down to listen to me. I told her that all our corper friends knows abt me and her and they have her contact, means they are her WhatsApp friend. I told her that I dnt really know what she say dat I have done to her, but if she don't luv me again Dat she shud plssssssss don't DISRESPECT me like this. I told her that if she keeps on changing different pics of dis guy on her watsap, dat life Wil be hard for me over here because of the pride we have established in our relationship. Pals I know in life, there is a way you will build a relationship that is soo famous in ur environment, no matter how small ur area will be, it will be difficult to move on or live in that environment when u broke up wit ur partner. Thank God she understood me and called me " baby, pls don't go and kill urself", that the guy in question is her cousin. She said she is always stressed in her work, that is why she has not been visiting me dis days. She gave me a kiss and a hug. The truth is that the hug and the kiss saved a soul dat night from getting hypertension.
After the fiasco btw us, she started taking my calls, though I was the one doing the "callings" for weeks. She starts her watsap charts with me like dis..... "hey",...." guy",... "oboy sup".." u still dey alive ". (though in a funny way). She uses one of my pics as her profile pics but she edited d pics to be so dull as if it was taken with a 1megapixel phone. A pics I took with my galaxy S4. lnfact am d only person to know it's my pics . she removed d pics and put back that guys own d next day. She assaulted me in different form. I have not seen that guy in real life but the difference pics of the guy I kept on seeing on her profile wit expensive necklaces and wrist watches that comes wit the guy's atire forced me to accept defeat in dating her cos he seems very rich.
I started calling her my x girlfriend, though none of us have said "it's over".
Just two months to our passing out in June dis year(2014 batch B),job opportunity came up, trust corpers in lodge, info circulate that federal university of agriculture is recruiting non academic staff. This my x girlfriend called me for first time in three months since our relationship was strained and told me abt it that I shud come to corpers lodge. I was happy and rushed down to lodge. She showed me a photocopied paper where different departments and there requirements are stated. I studied mechanical engineering from polytechnic wit upper credit, she studied secretarial study and therefore chooses one in skul administration office. As an engineer, I choose lab attendant(technogist) in mechanical dept. I told my X how important it is for us to visit the skul and enquire how eligible we are due to lack of discharge cert. we picked a day together, went to the skul, met d director in charge of employment. We sat together in directors office, discussed and he assured us to apply that b4 the intake and interview will come up that we might have gotten the nysc cert. Me and my X rushed out, configure our CV in near by cyber cafe asap and returned to directors office within 45mins. The man was amazed ask us..... "are we married corpers?". My X said no that we are good friends. I pretended as if I didn't hear her and we sat down. He called his secretary to come and take our CV to where others were kept. His secretary was on his way to the "Ghana - must-go" where other CV are kept. He called him back, took our CV, open his office table drawer, and gently lower our CV there.. Director started gistin us and in directly toasting her. It doesn't matter to me cos all I wanted was to be shortlisted and he has assured us that.
We traveled back home feeling happy as if we were just given an appointment letter. She followed me to my apartment in town because it was already late. She bleeped hell out of my life dat nite and gave me hope dat she has changed,, that she will start putting me ahead of her job...
Just a month and few days later, lists were published. Another batch B corper that travel in time told us that our names were among.
I entered book Shop bought two current affairs. Gave her one and preparation starts. I ransacked current affairs front and back.... "I no wan wait for buhari to choose ministers". I crammed all the ones he have chosen. And on my x girlfriend side, she told me she was preparing but I know her work wunt help matter..
To cut the long story short. We went for the intake together and I succeeded and she didn't. We passed out June dis year and I remained in my apartment waiting for interviews day and she continued her work at least for the month to run out. I researched everything concerning mechanical engineering laboratory, equipments and it's uses. God helped me as he has been helping me, everything I was asked in that day I answered it.I was given appointment latter to resume proper by 1st August.
I told her abt it she was happy for me. Few days later she removed that her cousins pics and replaced it with her own pics.. She started calling me everyday wit a smooth watsap chart. I remained silent and kept on observing her. Just two days of using her pics, she changed it to my pics, my birthday pics, as bright as anything even an old man of 100yrs can see it clearly. I was like GOD,,, "is this how love of a thing really is" ... Just a twinkle of an eye relationship have already changed.. I have never even started work. She now goes to work from my house, spends her money to cook for me, clean houses like professional maid.
I took time to analyze this my luv story hoping to get good advise from my fellow nairelanders.. Am currently dating a new girl in my place of work and I love her so much but this my x. still calling and disturbing me. I still have feeling for my x girlfriend but what she did to me still hurts. The truth Is dat, if she hadn't called me to give me the info I wudnt have applied. Again, It was her Beauty that attracts the director and subsequently made him to give our CV a preferential treatment,or else I wudnt have been shortlisted and she is currently using these evidences to pin me down.. Am in a middle of dilemma right now... Mature advise plssssssss
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by pesuwe(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
That means your present stature is one of the type of qualities she want in a man,bro that's bitch for u
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by naijacutee(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
The responses on this thread emphasise why it is very important for women to work hard to achieve something for themselves. This whole waiting for a man to take care of you is a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by slimgold123(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Do you have a wife now
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by chillian(f): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Jibwillz post=40290144]Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...[/quote if you don't love don't even have anything to do with her.not even bleeping her.abeg no mind dis guy.hmm girls we too dey do we want already made men and yet we are not willing to surfer first
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Cannonleo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
When u leave a man with a vision for a man with a television you will end up serving the man with a vision inside your possessed television. Op don't be a fool I've fuilfiled this adage just fu********ck the living daylight out of her and bounce of and if ur with her watch what u eat.and before I forget tell hrt she ain't ur type after 5,rounds of knacking grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin angry angry angry angry grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by MrBasketball: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Go and cover your head in shame.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Sammyblaq(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Taaaa! So u think ur judgement is fair¿
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Bollinger(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.Kelly said;

"back in the day i used say"
"can i get with you today?"
"and you told me"
"no Rob" (kelly's nickname)
"no way"
"no how"
"you go home"

"and i used to saaaay"
"can i knock your boots today?"
"and you told me"
"hell no"
"no way"
"no how"
"you go home"

"but now that i'm all that" (his homeboys laugh)
"remember you used to call me whack"
"but now you say"
"yes Rob"
"come on"
"right now"
"you go boy"

"i asked you time and time again"
"now you see me driving in my benz"
"and now you say"
"yes Rob"
"come on"
"right now"
"you go boy"

Bi.tches will always be bit.ches.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by silversonuc(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs

neida is everyguy a mumu
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by pesuwe(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
That means your present stature is one of the type of qualities she want in a man ba,bro that's girl's for u
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by MrBasketball: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
VenusBetty:
bad advice, just tell her she's not your type
How is that bad advice? That's what she deserve.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Sammyblaq(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Taaaa! So u think ur judgement is fair¿
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by IamLEGEND1: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
festusperry:
badt guy I site u...exatly wat he should do ohh...

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Etizz: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
If I advice u to take her as a girlfriend, u mean to tell me dat I will advice u to furck her also.....

For someone who let u down wen u were nothing, now trying to be personal with u, u should know better what to do.....

Pls u guys should stop all dis crap......
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Brightology2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
I comment my reserve
firstEVA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.