Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78798 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by gemale(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2015
rawpadgin:
ode but thats not what ur mother call me wen i was banging her from behind last night undecided
Dis reply of yours only further makes a stronger case in point. Engaging in abusive banter with u would only demote me 2 ur lower animal-like level.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by redsox11: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Naturalized:

Do you mind them. Nigerians have long lost the ability to think for themselves. I mean, these are two people with no blood connection for goodness sake.

Btw, do most of you realize that we are all family on the face of the earth? Like offsprings of Adam and Eve? Why then do we get married and 'sleep' with each other?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.