Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78805 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Rawzy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
nonesense:
Taboo! End time family
you are on point,God for bid
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by venus4cupid: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
technically it's not incëst as you both aren't related by blood.. ..but you have to lose whatever feelings you have for her. It's frowned upon by society....probably distance yourself from her for a while - out of sight out of mind.....telling your parents was a bad move by the way.. .

I think so too

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by emenike22: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok, Sleep with ur step mother nahhh
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by emenike22: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok, Sleep with ur step mother nahhh
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Richy4(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
charlsecy:

The author of Corinthians totally condemns incest in 1 Corinthians 5:1-2, so it is reasonable to accept the author meant a man's fiancée in 1 Corinthians 7:36. Moreso, a number of Bible translations do not have the word "Daughter" in the said verse.

If I were to paraphrase the verse, I would say,

"If a man can't resist the lust he has for his fiancée who is a virgin, it is better he legally marries her, so their sexual relations won't be sinful."

No sir, you are wrong in there. if the bible was talking about the "Fiancée", It will never mention any thing about sin.
It will only say marry her.
Maybe you should ask your pastor Tomorrow what that verse meant and come back to me because I did not agree on what you said. It was written in Plain English. I do not really wanna interpret what I felt it was because it looks like inbreeding to me
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Sunseeker: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
LOVE love love !!! Go to God and pray for answer.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by princecuite(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
She's not ur step sista sir, she's jst ur mother's husbands daughter. The case can still work out

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by BY1434(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
End step brother and step sister with end time parent in an end time illicit sexual relationship and seeking advise from many end time NLer who are giving him end time advise
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by acooriz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy
technically uve committed an offense and deserve to be punished.. But rather than critic.. I want to criticize.. Lust is a funny feeling often mistaked as love.. It's unhealthy so quit it.. Get a good girl.. And work on your feelings
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Essential(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
u re now ur father partner.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by mastermind1759(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let's not condemn dis broda pls he nids our help and advice dts y he is sharin dis wif us.bro wot u r duin is absolutely a taboo in black race especialy naija concerned.stop it wif immediate effect and ask 4 forgiveness 4rm God n ur parents let d girl pack away 4rm d house or u do.get along wif ur girlfrnd real tym get closer to her.I tink dt shld erase d memories n urge
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by charlsecy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Richy4:
....if the bible was talking about the "Fiancée", It will never mention any thing about sin.
It will only say marry her.
If someone makes love with their fiancée, it is Biblically sinful, therefore, the mention of "sin" in that regard shouldn't be confusing to you. The author of Corinthians encouraged the person to marry the fiancée so their sexual relations wouldn't be sinful.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jetjacky(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Technically from the bible no one should remarry .... Hence that marriage is unlawful thus his relationship wife that lady is lawful
only if one party is found committing adultery. Don't leave a part from the bible when quoting.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by angbaradem: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
stupid boy your father den commit one side u too den commit your own another way round, come to think of it na your own sister yash come sweet u pass your girlfriend own,in short u need serious prayer fool
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
only if one party is found committing adultery. Don't leave a part from the bible when quoting.
Read my posts further imp.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
angbaradem:
stupid boy your father den commit one side u too den commit your own another way round, come to think of it na your own sister yash come sweet u pass your girlfriend own,in short u need serious prayer fool
Ignoramus
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jetjacky(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Consultville:
Endtime sex noni

And Bugatti non is remorseful, hence no answer. But you know what your conscience is telling you. Why not do that. But so long your parents are a couple it doesn't seem right.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jetjacky(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Read my posts further imp.
thank you for the hateful word. May God bless you
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jetjacky:

And Bugatti non is remorseful, hence no answer. But you know what your conscience is telling you. Why not do that. But so long your parents are a couple it doesn't seem right.
There's nothing wrong with them farking marrying and bearing kids!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
thank you for the hateful word
You're welcome... Apologies
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by LastProphet: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
why complicate things when you have a simple and right option? you already have a girlfriend so why go for someone that will turn half of the world against you and possibly your parents? why? its infatuation you are feeling for your stepsister and nothing more. go back to your girlfriend and stop stewpidity in your life
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Naturalized(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
obazii:
Let me get this straight, The dudes mum is not related 2 The girl neither is da babes dad related 2 the dude... Dats lyk 2 strangers getting 2 meet each other because of their parents... Xooo no blood line is involved. Yet y'all say i can't bleep this total stranger?

Do you mind them. Nigerians have long lost the ability to think for themselves. I mean, these are two people with no blood connection for goodness sake.

Btw, do most of you realize that we are all family on the face of the earth? Like offsprings of Adam and Eve? Why then do we get married and 'sleep' with each other?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by dejavo: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Final solution for 2 minutes men in bed ,weak erection and watery sperm .It is natural for men sexual strength to decrease after the age of 30 years due to decrease of Testosterone.My company have an efficient product that would change this condition. Our product is an herbal men's product specially designed with the extract of herbal plants.I promise your wife would love you more after you finish using the product.
Main function 1. Correct erectile dysfunction 2. Boosts Sexual Performance and increases Male Stamina 3.Correct Quick expulsion 4.Correct Weak Attention 5. Increases Libido, amount of Testosterone and Male Sperm Count. .. 100% EFFICIENT WITH NO SIDE EFFECT. Whatsapp me on 08034379361 for more details and consultation or u can still call me on dis number
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time step father and end time. Mother and endtime family.. the world is coming to and end God help us
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Topgir: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2015
It is wrong. It is not accepted in our society
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nasrite(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Tonel09:
U r very stupid by dating ur step sis... . U even have a girl friend.... Wat if you mistakenly give her Belle nko
how is dat a taboo Diferent dad n mum. Jux cos his dad became his mum screwer means her cannot screw her? U guys r funny o. Must jux find 1 way or d oda to criticise ones doin.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nasrite(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Guy, screw her for as lng as u can screw..... U hav no blood relationship. Even in d eyes of d lord, u ar a free screw xcept for d fact dat u ar nt married den dats wen God wl screw u at will too.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by yourlovebacknow: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmm.. I'm not sure what to think of this one. I guess since there is no blood relationship, everything should be fine humanity wise. However, this could create serious complications for your family. Tread Carefully.

Jonathan from http://www.yourloveback.com
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by azeezya2007: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Since you have known now is not good thing to practice just stay away from her and go before your God in prayers to help take your eyes off her completely and do not condemned yourself before anyone as God almighty will never condemned those that runs to him for help.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by gemale(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
rawpadgin:
u see ur life

ok, let me process this

if u guys eventually get married ur dad will become u father inlove because u re getting married to his(step)daughter

ur step mum will become ur mother inlove too

Ode! She's his stepsister not half sister. Dey dnt share d same biological mother or father. So genetically & spiritually, if dey decide 2 get married, nothing stops dem. His step dad bcoms his father in law while her step mum bcoms her mother in law. Sure it could be awkward cos dey kinda grew up 2geda bt it isn't incestuous. It is no more incestuous as one marrying d sibling of one's sibling spouse. Dey r nt related by blood bt marriage.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by gemale(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
O! Dey didn't even grow up 2geda? Oga carry on BUT r u sure u rili luv her & does she luv u? I mean ready 2 die 4,ready 2 swear with sango/ogun, see both of you growing old 2geda kind of luv. I hope it's not infatuation/lust. If u can't answer yes with all certainty, kindly end it cos if u guys break up later, it could tear ur family apart indefinitely.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by rawpadgin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
gemale:

Ode! She's his stepsister not half sister. Dey dnt share d same biological mother or father. So genetically & spiritually, if dey decide 2 get married, nothing stops dem. His step dad bcoms his father in law while her step mum bcoms her mother in law. Sure it could be awkward cos dey kinda grew up 2geda bt it isn't incestuous. It is no more incestuous as one marrying d sibling of one's sibling spouse. Dey r nt related by blood bt marriage.
ode but thats not what ur mother call me wen i was banging her from behind last night undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.