Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78781 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by govmentson(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Technically she's not your 'blood' step sister..she became that because your mum coincidentally marry her dad whom is not related to you..so I see no abomination there or a taboo..what if your dad happens to fall in love with your girlfriends mother and decides to marry her? Would you dump a girl you love because of that
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by celebgists(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
But seriously you look at it yourself where is it leading except u want to make front page again for "the guy that impregnated his sister" or check out photos of the guy that married his sister. How will u even com and say sometin like dis outside. Ode mtweeeeew
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ahamonyeka(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
nonesense:
Taboo!
End time family
how is it taboo?but,they had no blood relation just that we black especially nigerians don't like.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ManTiger(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bobbie Winehouse came to my mind.

Continue Shagging. God is watching u.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ayelala damage ur life dere.... idiot.

You dey wire ur mama pinkin...

Ur mama pinkin na person sister abi mke ogun fire u dere.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Shegebanti007: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
In the first place both of them are not connected by blood if am not wrong, they both parent had their marriage before. so now your dad and her mum met again, her father is different and her mum is also different from yours, am i right? if so you've not done anything wrong and i bet you nothing is new on the surface of the earth but if that's the case you need to stop what so ever is between you both.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
No incest hence it's ok; the reason why society frowns at it is because it's very disrespectful to your parents;

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by waleco2008: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls stop and give your life to christ
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Armstrong34(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
lol....dis on Na LION KING re-incarnation........simba getting married wif d girl from d same DAD grin
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by anigbajumo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Are they related by blood?if no,make da Nigga ensure that condom is not burst anytime them dey play their matches.......so simple as calculus
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by harristo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Consultville:
Endtime sex noni

It would have been more interesting if you, the OP were the culprit.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by EazyMoh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by mypayne(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
there is nothing wrong with it, they are not related.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by anumide(f): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Technically from the bible no one should remarry .... Hence that marriage is unlawful thus his relationship wife that lady is lawful
where in the bible does it say no one should remarry?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by jamst2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
God if i ever have step kids give me d strength to bring both my step kids nd my own kids upright nd in ur way o lord amen!!!!!!!

Well technically u aint blood related u nd ur step sister are a product of 2 diff bloods for now u guys aint related mch unless her mum gets preganant for ur dad den u both are related cos ur sibling just got u guys united as brodas nd sisters

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are a simple didinrin...fool! Just hear yourself.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by babafirst(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Had a similar experience many years back.I was 16 she was 17.Sent you a mail request so we can discuss it.
modified:Just saw the link,it's not the op's personal story.You may ignore the mail request then.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by amdoyin82(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
nonesense:
Taboo!
End time family
wetin be taboo there? Na d same mama or papa born dem ni
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
jamst2:

You are a simple didinrin...fool! Just hear yourself.
Wat shd i av said !!!!!!!

They av already started avin sex Even if u seperate them dey wud still find their way to do it

They are both 21 nd 25 yrs old we nt talkin about babies here

Its berrra deir parent gets seperated for the children to get married cos ryt now dey dnt sound like dey wana stop ok
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ivili(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
I have a cousin that married her stepbrother in the United States and they both have three kids and the marriage is waxing strong. If you put fear in your heart,then you have to live that fear.And when people say "SOCIETY FROWN AT SUCH RELATIONSHIP",is it the society that puts food into your mouth,gives you job,pays your bills or is it another one?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by jamst2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Wat shd i av said !!!!!!!

They av already started avin sex Even if u seperate them dey wud still find their way to do it

They are both 21 nd 25 yrs old we nt talkin about babies here

Its berrra deir parent gets seperated for the children to get married cos ryt now dey dnt sound like dey wana stop ok

Haaa! Ki oju ma ri ibi...finish am! You see there are many types of incest,and this is one of them.
You beta pray your child shouldnt be tempted @ such.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Abbey2sam(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wait,are somethings not sacred.

You are dating your step sister,a relation?

Hmmmmm dnt even know how to put it... Speechlesssadsadsadsad
there's nothing wrong in it, moreover they didn't grow up together .........
They are not blood related
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
In as much as I dnt see anything wrong wit cos u are not blood related. But the society frowns @ it.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
jamst2:

Haaa! Ki oju ma ri ibi...finish am! You see there are many types of incest,and this is one of them.
You beta pray your child shouldnt be tempted @ such.

Bt u forgot the part were i started by prayin for my kids nd if mayb my future step kids u here attackin me read my post well before quoting u fuvkin annoyin
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by jamst2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
it is stated in the quranic verse,of those who are forbidden to get down @ each other,and this is one of them...inbreeding.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by jamst2(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Bt u forgot the part were i started by prayin for my kids nd if mayb my future step kids u here attackin me read my post well before quoting u fuvkin annoyin

Good!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Blackeard(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Technically they're not related..not by blood anyways. But it's morally wrong. You gotta choose dude. Either your parents split or you stop what you're doing.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by badonkadonk: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Consultville:
I have been having an affair with my step sister. I know it’s wrong but we love one another so much. I am 25, she is 21. My mum married her dad 10 years ago and we got on from the moment we first met. She lived with her mum and we only met at birthdays and Christmas. Then two years ago, she finished school and got a job near where we live, so she came to stay with us.
My girlfriend and I have been dating for three years and everyone thinks we are going to get married and settle down soon. I thought so too until a few months ago.

Mum and my step-dad went away for the weekend when my girlfriend was at her sister’s party, so my step sister and I were alone in the house.We had a bottle of wine and watched a movie, snuggled up together on the settee. It felt so comfortable, we turned to each other and kissed to say good night, but the kiss was electric.

Suddenly, we were all over one another. It got very passionate and in the end we went upstairs and made love. It felt so natural and so right. We expected to feel regrets in the morning but we had a wonderful day together, making love and acting like a real couple. Our relationship has carried on since though I’ve been feeling more and more uneasy about deceiving my girlfriend.

We decided we should tell my mum and her dad last week. We hoped they would be understanding and help us decide what to do but they were both very angry. They say unless we finish they will throw me out and tell my girlfriend. I really don’t know what to do now. I am so confused.

From Chris

Sauce: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/i-am-sleeping-with-my-step-sister/

After the raegae play the blues.. Even your boo has a boo.. Chop the kpekus claim it too.. After u do, u still re-do... U lucky say u no carry baebae..
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Oluwatosin27(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bastard!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Raylight2(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
pictures please
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Khez: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Technically, nothing is wrong with it as you two ain't related by blood.....

It's just the society we're into nua and our attitude towards such.......

It's overemphasized....
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
anumide:

where in the bible does it say no one should remarry?
If your spouse ain't dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.