Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78792 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by charlsecy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
mizlovette:
U guys are infatuated...
Orikinla:
. You don't love each other. You lust after each other. You are not in love, you are lost in lust.
How did you know it must be lust or infatuation? Why can't it be love?

Jolllyjoy:
You are dating your step sister,a relation
bigerboy200:
completely wrong.. Taboo..the fact u share the same father means u have been committing a thunderous abomination.
You didn't understand the post well. They neither share father nor mother. They're not related by blood.

mekd:
if they are not related by blood then tell me how they are related
By marriage of parents.

Richy4:
I am really confused when it comes to incest cases because I am a Christian but the bible contradicted it kind of.......
It is not contradictory. During the Abrahamic age, Jehovah had not issued a law against incest. Abraham lived before Moses and Aaron, before the law was given. Something isn't a crime unless there is a law against its practice. I hope it is clear to you now?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by anumide(f): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:
If your spouse ain't dead
ok
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ehix89(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
una dhey mad oooo
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Uhreme: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is not a taboo!

I and my brother can marry from the same family and it is generally accepted in the society.

Then, why is it that he and his mum cannot marry from the same family?

For me, there is no blood relationship, hence,nothing is bad about it.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by sisisioge: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sha don't come to Nigeria. It is only in oyinbo land that people forget that family could be from assimilation. Oniranus.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ISLAM4theWISE: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
MUST EVERY SLIGHTLY AFFAIR LEAD TO SEX LET PPEOPLE LEARN TO CONTROL THE KONJI AND SEPARATE MALE FROM FEMALE AT MATURITY
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ISLAM4theWISE: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
IF THEY MARRY, PROBLEMS MIGHT TAKE OFF. because THE ORIGIN OF THE LOVE WAS INCIDENTALLY AND VIA INFATUATION.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by toju1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
so after sleeping with your sister,that is when you now decides to come for an advice.small boy hold knife,knife cut its hand,he decides to throw away the knife.the knife has done what it should do.the only advice i have for you is, remove your shirt,trouser and dance naked for 7 days. or else
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by mekd: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
charlsecy:

You didn't understand the post well. They neither share father nor mother. They're not related by blood.

By marriage of parents.

It is not contradictory. During the Abrahamic age, Jehovah had not issued a law against incest. Abraham lived before Moses and Aaron, before the law was given. Something isn't a crime unless there is a law against its practice. I hope it is clear to you now?
. Ok I agree then
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by mekd: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
toju1:
so after sleeping with your sister,that is when you now decides to come for an advice.small boy hold knife,knife cut its hand,he decides to throw away the knife.the knife has done what it should do.the only advice i have for you is, remove your shirt,trouser and dance naked for 7 days. or else
not his blood sis. It's his step sis
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Johnsown1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
I fully understand ur ordeal,bt it is highly condemnable and unspeakable actions with ur step sis. Any parents in that situation should be more angry than ur parents and u said blame ur weakness,integrity and urself for that abominable act. By the way
the deeds has been done so i suggeste u quit that unhealthy friendship with ur step sis cos is nt good.then apologies both ur parents and gal friend for ur stupid action. And
try be a man by moving away from the sight of ur parents for nw and stay alone or with friends nt with a bad company. And i assure u that
Ur parents will call u back when the wounds u put in their heart are healed.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by comodo: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wait,are somethings not sacred.

You are dating your step sister,a relation?

Hmmmmm dnt even know how to put it...
Speechlesssadsadsadsad
Hey. they aint related. d dad just married d mum. not like d guys dad fathered d girl. I don't really see anything there. They don't share d same blood line. daz all
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
comodo:
Hey. they aint related. d dad just married d mum. not like d guys dad fathered d girl. I don't really see anything there. They don't share d same blood line. daz all
ok wink
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by jackpot(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Yea.... Sweety if I was your step brother I wouldn't think twice before bleeping you with all vigour
hahahahahaha. Attaboy!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Felaak47(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
cry end time family.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Boy you're dead...... it's better to be dead than to do what u did.... I rest my case nitori mi o mo ife oriburuku ti e ni fu arayin ti e ma ma barayin sun kakiri.....
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by johnwell(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Leviticus 18:9
Never have sexual intercourse with your stepsister, whether she is your father's daughter or your mother's daughter. It makes no difference whether or not she was born in your house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
johnwell:
Never have sexual intercourse with your stepsister, whether she is your father's daughter or your mother's daughter. It makes no difference whether or not she was born in your house.
So the op is free
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by johnwell(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

So the op is free

do you understand English?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Richy4(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
charlsecy:

By marriage of parents.

Thanks, I guess you know Bible. But I want you to explain this to me in simple English. and this is from the New testament

“But if any man thinks that he is behaving himself unseemly toward his virgin daughter, if she be past the flower of her age, and if need so requires, let him do what he will; he is not sinning; let them marry” (1 Corinthians 7:36).
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by johnwell(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015

Jazzlite:

So the op is free

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's incest!You should come from Sodom and Gomora,I believe.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let me get this straight, The dudes mum is not related 2 The girl neither is da babes dad related 2 the dude... Dats lyk 2 strangers getting 2 meet each other because of their parents... Xooo no blood line is involved. Yet y'all say i can't bleep this total stranger?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by udy01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
pls marry her so that the bride price ll not be much since ur step father ll be ur father in law.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Johnsown1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
comodo:
there is much things their.once there is relationship between their parents.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Kirinwa: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
nonesense:
Taboo!
End time family

To me that girl is not your step sister. It wasn't your father nor your mother that brought her to the world through another spouse.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by lowipaco: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
My broda, go to a Rev. Fr. Or a real councellor and explain ur issue, you will surlly hv a solution
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
johnwell:

Stepsister your father's daughter or mother's daughter.... She's neither.
Was pej your English tutor?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by charlsecy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Richy4:
...I want you to explain this to me in simple English.

“But if any man thinks that he is behaving himself unseemly toward his virgin daughter, if she be past the flower of her age, and if need so requires, let him do what he will; he is not sinning; let them marry” (1 Corinthians 7:36).

The author of Corinthians totally condemns incest in 1 Corinthians 5:1-2, so it is reasonable to accept the author meant a man's fiancée in 1 Corinthians 7:36. Moreso, a number of Bible translations do not have the word "Daughter" in the said verse.

If I were to paraphrase the verse, I would say,

"If a man can't resist the lust he has for his fiancée who is a virgin, it is better he legally marries her, so their sexual relations won't be sinful."
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Abayomitega: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
I tink its a bad idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.