Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (72835 Views)

A Single Mother Is Needed For A Friendship/relationship Who Lives In Lagos..... / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by menix(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
The person wey snap them be the fool..

1 Like

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by romzyxy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
DebbyChris:
Nawa oooo, they are all fools.....

Na lie o. Na ur female friends be fool.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
They're all fools buh the girl at the middle is a bigger FOOL! undecided
its very cool to be a side chic ryt?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Dongreat(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
All fools n will probably end up sharing the herpes virus among themselves.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by patorial(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
to show that everyone is free
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Biosahal: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Buhariisah(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
d lady. which one. what am saying
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MzPecs(f): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
its very cool to be a side chic ryt?
Ikenna, how am I supposed to know that? undecided
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Ikenna, how am I supposed to know that? undecided
cuz u called the lady in d middle a big fool cheesy
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
The middle one appears to be the fool, but the hurting goes to the lady on the red jean.

1# the man care less
2# the middle girl does not know what is happening, so she is fine with her limited awareness.
3# the outside lady know everything and therefore feel everything. She is hurting her feeling because she won't be okay any time the guy is with the middle girl
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jackeeh:
The photographer is the realest fool. Lol
lolz, yea u r right..biggest fool

1 Like

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by idinc(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
The fool has to b the gal on white who is contented with being a side chick....soon dude wud want to settle down and he knws exactly where his hrt belongs
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by aNAIJAFAN(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
nice
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MzPecs(f): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
cuz u called the lady in d middle a big fool cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by salaboiz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bunch Of Fools
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
wink.. Hamartan is seriously killing me... I'v bought lip gloss grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Mega72(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fool is a Fool..three in one Fool...they don't know what they want..God have mercy.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nemesis99(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
The person who took the picture is the real fool. That doesn't mean others aren't foolish share.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MrSmith007: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
I know its not the guy.. tongue
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by kenoz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MzPecs(f): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
wink.. Hamartan is seriously killing me... I'v bought lip gloss grin
Hehehehe grin

Na only u harmattan see?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehe grin

Na only u harmattan see?
yelx... Kiss me kiss
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by linearity: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
The fool is the photographer that is settling for taking pictures, while another guy is kissing his girlfriend under his nose, so he can post the picture on Nairaland to gauge public opinion.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MzPecs(f): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
yelx... Kiss me kiss
Yimu grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Yimu grin
kisses the yimu lips cheesy
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by SenR(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na the person wey snap d picture,
Na him Mumu pass.

Na wetin concern am?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
The 2 chicks are dumbos that's for true...but that guy is a very correct play maker.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
mandonnels:
Nigerians always concludin without asking questions d girl he is huggin cud be his sister or cousin or a relation.

pervert alert !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.