Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (72842 Views)

A Single Mother Is Needed For A Friendship/relationship Who Lives In Lagos..... / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by isblog(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
The guy is the fool
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
d camera person na d main fool
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Brazilegwu: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
I tink d middle girl is d real food
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cholls:
my sister see your mouth.

U made her remove her picture now shocked
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Ikem11(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
the one kissing is the fool... the one hugging is the bigger fool...the boy na End time guy.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Ikem11(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Brazilegwu:
I tink d middle girl is d real food
food for who? really dont see anybody ready to eat her
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by FREEEMANAN(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Smh
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by spirit88: 12:04am On Dec 04, 2015
This struck me right here.
do u know this is a pictorial expression of what happens in everyday affairs of human.
A married man or woman playing games on d partner. Returns home to pretend as if nothing went wrong.
Those we trusted with our lifes goes behind to stab us. Maybe Ur spiritual leader, Boss, friends, neighbors and family.
we are faced with this everyday trust me.

2 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Evadamsel(f): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Blackfire:
The biggest fool is the guy. Why?.
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?
cuming 4rm a guy hmmmmmmn....
cool
Blackfire:
The biggest fool is the guy. Why?.
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?
cuming 4rm a guy hmmmmmmn....
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by chillinq(m): 12:41am On Dec 04, 2015
look at d fools oo grin grin grin grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Fideblaze: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2015
all of dem are fools
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by coursehybridrep(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
op this pics been existing since 1805 NA undecided how old are u sef cheesy
hmmn 1805 and d ladies dy wear jean trouser.chairman abeg oo lie matured lie abeg
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by petermichaels(m): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2015
d lady in d middle,i mst say.she is totaly lost on d happenings. So i tnk. Bt make pple dey fear God oh!
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Orikinla(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Three African re-tards.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by oloyedayo(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2015
and this picture failed to see the light of the day here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2497130/why-cheating-like#40666998
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by olu690(m): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2015
three fools
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 04, 2015
The two ladies are both fools
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ReachHard: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2015
The dude tho...He's the real Don Juan grin grin grin

It only goes to show his ''thing'' dey perform....Ever ready to fire on all cylinders cheesy

#ChampionLover cool grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by jeremioluwaseyi: 2:06am On Dec 04, 2015
prideofscience:
grin ;DWhat's your view on this?

I dont talk much, see poster. undecided
when you put your legs inside water and saop still finds a way into your eyes grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Christmasdon(m): 2:12am On Dec 04, 2015
I am celebrating my birthday 2day, abeg give me some likes.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by KelvinC1(m): 2:33am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
Nawa oooo, they are all fools.....
They are not FOOLS OK
just committee of FRIENDS
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by deebrain(m): 2:49am On Dec 04, 2015
The one that took the selfie is the real fool.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by codereloader: 3:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Cheater
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ihedioramma: 3:32am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=prideofscience post=40628634] grin ;DWhat's your view on this?

I dont talk much, see poster. undecided[/quot sorry at your age you are doing this? Do you know how many years you have in life?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 04, 2015
×××™
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by younginfopreneur: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2015
shocked angry
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by starG7(m): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2015
The first class fool is the guy who is spending money for both of them cheesy
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by kilokeys(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Staged...

Kissing dey always make mwaah or mtcheew sound.. No matter how soft.. Except of course , the girl in the middle is deaf..

Then obviously her nose is not functioning.. If she can't perceive the mouth odour of her roomie, she should perceive the stinking hair laced with weavon oil and covered dead with that net that hasn't been washed since she gained admission
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by wiwa96(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2015
The only fool dea is the girl kissing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.