Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (72836 Views)

A Single Mother Is Needed For A Friendship/relationship Who Lives In Lagos..... / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Amaudeogu(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
op this pics been existing since 1805 NA undecided how old are u sef cheesy
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Abdhool(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
the middle girl appear to be innocent
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by nikkiking(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
Nawa oooo, they are all fools.....
the babe in centre with black shirt, is being cheating on shocked and the poor girl didn't know tongue.

The real fools here, are the other 2 undecided
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by razzberries: 6:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
I think it is the imbercile that snap the picture. I could be wrong though.

...or maybe those who are busy commenting on an issue that is none of their business
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by realGod(f): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Please how do I react on someone's post, I mean writing under someone's comment?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cashio(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Blackfire:
The biggest fool is the guy. Why?.
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?
sure u are making sense. u wont know the worth of such nice friends until u loose them
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by mustybobo(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
D lady in d middle is innocent on this...d other lady na d big fool, na to chop her clean mowt
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Haryohdeji(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2015
SNEAKING
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2015
ModiKen:

I jus tire oo...this pic don dey since when Moses and Israelites cross Red Sea.

OP, b like u b part of the indomie generation. angry
we don see u old mAn grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2015
coursehybridrep:
hmmn 1805 and d ladies dy wear jean trouser.chairman abeg oo lie matured lie abeg
grin u cnt understand joor small bikin like u
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by villavic(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=AlienStar post=40628931]Op r u nt d one that took the snapshot[/quot

ifeyinwa oma?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by emperorchedda(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Blackfire:
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?
Long story

Not every relationship must end in marriage
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by DebbyChris(f): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2015
KelvinC1:
They are not FOOLS OK just committee of FRIENDS
Lol, committee of friends indeed!
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ofoluwa(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2015
nobody jor
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
Na lie - Na the women dey fool themselves.

The man is the master here. grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by DebbyChris(f): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na lie - Na the women dey fool themselves.

The man is the master here. grin
Ok, if you say so.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by marlockj: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Kissing a dirty girl,with aba dress Jst to mke funny pics.

Jst imagine the dirty girl you use to mke funny pic,ha combination is even rubbbishhh.

Mumu guy you go stand for village road wet you knw say nobody dey pass.

You no see this type of babe to use?

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Tobium1(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2015
D gurl on pink is d side chick. If a guy truly loves a gurl, he won't let her go, even wit de amount of sidechicks at his beck and call
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by KelvinC1(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
Lol, committee of friends indeed!

there is NO LIMIT for the saying... "there is LOVE in SHARING".. anyTHING can be shared withIN friends ok.. The world will be a better place if we understand that doctrine.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 3moses: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Blackfire:

...am i making sense?
NO
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 3moses: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2015
d girl friend, I think the only thing she would get is her punna to be fired seriously... the wife is ignorant and the guy is smart, both are in love.
think well...op
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 2kris(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2015
AlienStar:
Op r u nt d one that took the snapshot
dont mind him his gf is the one that huged the guy.all in the bid to create a topic on nairaland
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by dapsonlou(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2015
The two girls ofcos
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2015
The girl at the middle may not be the highest fool because she may still have her own hidden intension.....Delilah Spirit
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Richie77: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
NO FOOL HERE OOOOO, THE GUY HUGGED HIS SISTER AND KISSED THE GF , WINKS ...........
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by mandonnels(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2015
0taPiaPia:

pervert alert !!!
gerra here mehn
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by whatofyou: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2015
This is what is obtainable in several families: the man going behind his wife to make losses and get kisses from a girlfriend. It will always be at the back of the one in the middle. For me, the fools are the man and the last girl on the left.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by yemosticadam(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
WHO GET TIME TO SNAP YEYE PIX? CHAI!!!!!!
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cholls(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2015
ReachHard:
The dude tho...He's the real Don Juan grin grin grin

It only goes to show his ''thing'' dey perform....Ever ready to fire on all cylinders cheesy

#ChampionLover cool grin
my brother you sound like an afc
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Okorieikechukwu(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2015
End time
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by BABANGBALI: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2015
AlienStar:
Op r u nt d one that took the snapshot
she did not tooked it o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.