Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (72841 Views)

A Single Mother Is Needed For A Friendship/relationship Who Lives In Lagos..... / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
That guy na real G cool
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Blackfire:
The biggest fool is the guy. Why?.
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?

Correct one... What others are failing to see
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cornerstone001: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
Nawa oooo, they are all fools.....

grin grin grin

They are all foooooools
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
so
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by prideofscience: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
@All, the real fool is the lady in pink Jen. COS she is just cooked for free bleeping

Dont ask me how...... i see the real deal cheesy
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by playboy19(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmfao! I'd say they are all fools, but the real fool has to be the "girlfriend" at the middle, hugging her "boyfriend" very tight, thinking that she has it all. And not the "bestie" (friend with benefit) behind her, looking for the slightest opportunity to chop and clean mouth. But the guy sha... grin grin

Illegal thréesome. cheesy

You can't be sure of that. Don't be surprised, that girl in the middle has a well planned 3some orgggy later that day. Just kissing the cheating murrafuker goodbye.

Women, don't ever underestimate their brain power
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ayinde2ade(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2015
prideofscience:
grin ;DWhat's your view on this?

I dont talk much, see poster. undecided
tongue
prideofscience:
grin ;DWhat's your view on this?

I dont talk much, see poster. undecided
the 1 wu took the snapshot is the FOOL
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by prideofscience: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
I what way sad Dont say that again!
ayinde2ade:
tongue the 1 wu took the snapshot is the FOOL
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Cholls:
my sister see your mouth.
choi, wetin do her mouth?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Abylyty(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:

I see three fools and one invisible one

The MOD that brought this to FP angry angry
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2015
playboy19:

You can't be sure of that. Don't be surprised, that girl in the middle has a well planned 3some orgggy later that day. Just kissing the cheating murrafuker goodbye.

Women, don't ever underestimate their brain power
Well...

Maybe. Maybe not.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by alaskido(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Chai, this guy na the real badoo oshi. Badosneh.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ahmedox(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
The guy had a hug + a kiss, the girlfriend had a hug, the bestie had a kiss. But the camera man? He/she is d biggest fool #gbam
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
mandonnels:
gerra here mehn
lol:: i hope say e no pain u grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by nanzozo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
DebbyChris:
No,the guy is not a fool but the girls are!!!
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ModiKen(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
we don see u old mAn grin

grin grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
The middle girl is having a feel of the guys election and body but the girl at her back is busy enjoying the mouth kissing. All three are fools cos they have no complete and sweet feelings they should have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.