Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33465 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by nkyblast(f): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
Better don't settle down with him o,if at any slightest misunderstanding he deletes u frm all social media,wen u marry him finally and dre is a heated quarrel he will DELETE[b][/b] u frm ds world,a word is a enuff for d wise.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by chlowi(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
tartarus:

So a girl should pursue marriage first? undecided

Your mentality is quite shallow. When u have a daughter don't let her pursue a career give her out to become a baby factory instead. Cave man

I heart you! Best response to that kid

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
its best you delete him out of your life.

marriage is not the problem, getting married for the wrong reason is.

I know you are thinking that you are 29 and time is no longer on your side.

just know that not everybody who is married is happy.

he sounds like a wife beater to me. he is likely to do something rash whenever he is angry when u get married.

beware, and look for someone else, God bless you.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
mumu. Am not the owner of the account that's my baby undecided

not only babe na daddy
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by compujyde: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Pheals(f): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
papawemba:

not only babe na daddy
U got it....mind U am not hiding it
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Gabaleve(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!

the action never complete na,with d way you started,i expected you to say you are done with chatting him on al social media
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by praizbenjamin(f): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wizzz:
No offense but why 41 year old man go dey do like this?

And try and sleep, it's 5am now sad
see ur mouth like its 5am, werin u dey do for nairaland by 5am??
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by flowsamuels(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

lol... u mean a 43 years old is still a boy

Bleep pls
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by praizbenjamin(f): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.
see alibaba
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:

the action never complete na,with d way you started,i expected you to say you are done with chatting him on al social media
Haaaa shocked bet y evil?i cant leave my boo cheesy
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Codyt(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

You've nailed it.... Even at 41!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Pheals(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
papawemba:

not only babe na daddy
U got it..well U can c am not hiding it
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
U got it..well U can c am not hiding it

I know when a man is talking unless you be gay
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

those statements were not particularly channeled to you but to some comments that seem awkward.
its obvious that she wasnt trying to discuss matters with him, she was just annoying the man cos i see no reason why a man will delete her from social media if she was calm and trying to sort things out.

lets be reasonable here and not just side with anyone that comes on nairaland to talk bad about someone else.

lets call a spade a spade and ask her abt what happened the last time before she made d decision to leave the guy finally.
she has made that decision already and doesnt even know why the guy does that thing. why is she now asking the world a question shes supposed to ask the guy... the reason i do it might be different from the man's reason for doing it...

no one can actually talk for the man here and no one should call the dude childish either cos you havent heard his side of the story.

hmmn, so youre done with him...
i really pity you maam..
you broke up with a guy cos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel?
what will you have him do ?receive your chats on there and respond to your rants?

dont come telling us of the next guy you start dating if he calls you names on social media when you have a quarrel pls. thats when you will appreciate the one that deletes you during quarrel
I know some comments can be annoying, dats nairaland for u

She might have had enough of his childish issues dats y she decide to call it quit

So don't feel pity for her, feel pity for d 41yr old man who can't take care of his love life, dats if i could call it dat

I wonder y at dat age he is not married, maybe d ladies couldn't put up with his attitude

Well dey say life begins at 40,nd he is 41

I wonder wen his own life will begin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Redslip: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
hmm, there are two sides to this kind of story, I wouldn't believe the man would just deleted her contact from social network just like that. I believe guys/men delete contact of their bae if:

babe is fond of displaying other guys pix other than her brother, most guy wont be comfortable with that

she like flaunting her asset thereby provoking the guy/man

she is always online but appear dormant to him

she is a popular hoe and he wouldn't what is friends to know

her status are always OP( out of point) ...

the list is inexhaustive, so we shouldn't criticize for criticism sake without hearing from the other party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
K bro. Thanks

compujyde:

You sound as if it's laborious grin

Now is even the time for such luxury. Few years from now, pressures from your family and the society at large won't give you such an opportunity.

By the way, dating requires no work but courtship/marriage, you've got to roll up your sleeves.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Pheals(f): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
papawemba:

I know when a man is talking unless you be gay
free me abeg OK or U search that twitter name on Facebook... how will I be hiding it and still post it on my profile
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by dalass(f): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".
Not nice haba!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by xtervaganza(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I already told him even the on he did before this one! I do tell him that it ladies that mostly react this way. He just apologise n change d topic! I'm tired n scared.

What if we marry n it continues this way or lock me out because of this attitude?

I listed to a preacher who said that things like this are warning signs that we are not ment for each other!

im not religious and I wouldn't depend on a preacher for my life's decision

It could be a sign he's not meant for you or a sign he needs to grow up (like I'm my case). We grow up differently. Some people mature quickly before they even hit 20 while some might take a while(probably in his case) .

If he has a good friend you can discuss the issue with I'll advice you go see him but if everything fails you should create an imaginary scale for your relationship. If the cons out wigs the pro then leave. But if you have more reasons to be with me then continue.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
lizabeth25:

I read your story in its entirety as well as few of the responses. I sympathise. And let's just give you benefit of doubt, and trust you represented yourself and him well. But, I gotta admit:

While people gave their advise here, none of us actually know the details of your relationship like you do.

So, I will say, while his behavior is a tell-tale sign for some traits such as low tolerance and communication issues, people are really complex entities. It takes two to tango. Do look and see if there is something you can do differently to help him - at least not behave that way.

I will advise you to have a real life scenerio, real life interactions, real life quarrels and real life drama etc, and then see how he handles himself. It could be completely different that his online persona. If you cannot afford real life, then my dear, do seek a relationship offline and waste no time further with him.

What am I saying? Before you write him off completely, get a real life analysis or assessment of him. Having quarrels can actually be healthy especially at the beginning when you are still trying hash out things and learn each other, but you absolutely need to be able to communicate well, if your relationship is to survive or grow.

Good luck.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
dalass:
Not nice haba!
really

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Gabaleve(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Haaaa shocked bet y evil?i cant leave my boo cheesy

chaiii...Girls ehhn...u cant quit chat wit ur boo,but u can advice a fellow gal to quit chat wid her bf
its nt good o
life no b like dat o
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Etizz: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
He's still a baby......

So childish.......

Remind him to grow up.....
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by blessingee: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Redslip:
hmm, there are two sides to this kind of story, I wouldn't believe the man would just deleted her contact from social network just like that. I believe guys/men delete contact of their bae if:

babe is fond of displaying other guys pix other than her brother, most guy wont be comfortable with that

she like flaunting her asset thereby provoking the guy/man

she is always online but appear dormant to him

she is a popular hoe and he wouldn't what is friends to know

her status are always OP( out of point) ...

the list is inexhaustive, so we shouldn't criticize for criticism sake without hearing from the other party

Even if the lady did all these things you listed and more, its not enough for the guy to delete his gf from all social media platforms. This is not not rocket science, he will DEFINITELY chase her out from the house each time they have any misunderstanding once they are married.

I used to do this too when i was younger, in my casem i even collect back all my gifts, i look back now and smile at how silly i was...
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Kassidy90(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maturity has nothing or less to do with age its all about ur upbringing, the guy lacks maturity and i believe you wouldnt want to settled down with someone dat is not mature...i think u have ur answer
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:

chaiii...Girls ehhn...u cant quit chat wit ur boo,but u can advice a fellow gal to quit chat wid her bf
its nt good o
life no b like dat o
Do u read wat i wrote at all?show mw where i advice her to quit chating to her bf!!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks!

Xiadnat:
lizabeth25:

I read your story in its entirety as well as few of the responses. I sympathise. And let's just give you benefit of doubt, and trust you represented yourself and him well. But, I gotta admit:

While people gave their advise here, none of us actually know the details of your relationship like you do.

So, I will say, while his behavior is a tell-tale sign for some traits such as low tolerance and communication issues, people are really complex entities. It takes two to tango. Do look and see if there is something you can do differently to help him - at least not behave that way.

I will advise you to have a real life scenerio, real life interactions, real life quarrels and real life drama etc, and then see how he handles himself. It could be completely different that his online persona. If you cannot afford real life, then my dear, do seek a relationship offline and waste no time further with him.

What am I saying? Before you write him off completely, get a real life analysis or assessment of him. Having quarrels can actually be healthy especially at the beginning when you are still trying hash out things and learn each other, but you absolutely need to be able to communicate well, if your relationship is to survive or grow.

Good luck.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by akandesola20(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
All these people advising you to quit the relationship won't marry you o. So be careful what advice you stick with

Also I think youve made social media your perfect companion especially for you to be worried at such period of the night and fiam....straight to social media!

And finally, I as a man used to do this sometime ( though not on FB) and I tell you categorically that my aim is to take calm down and think things through ( because continued communication at that period worsen things btw us). And now, I and my then gf are married and nothing like sending her packing.

Some people are quick to judge not noting that every body and every relationship is completely unique and different from theirs. In as much as I am not saying it is a good practice ,I will advice you to relate with your man on a one on one basis.

NB. Being single at 41 is something though.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by silversonuc(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rival:
You've quarelled 5 times in 5 months? What kind of relationship is that?
they must b chelsea fans, one month one win, one month one quarrel......hmmmm pipo can observe sha
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by alayebamba(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
@lizabeth25, pls don't listen to those people telling you to leave the guy.We all have our shortcomings and i'm pretty sure you have yours, what you need to do is to talk it out with him if you really love him ,coz if you leave him , do you know the behaviour of the next guy?most pple telling you to leave d guy face worse situation and they are coping.Marriage is a union of two different people, personality and family background, you just have to blend and agree to make it work. Be wise my sister ,age is not on your side.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I know some comments can be annoying, dats nairaland for u

She might have had enough of his childish issues dats y she decide to call it quit

So don't feel pity for her, feel pity for d 41yr old man who can't take care of his love life, dats if i could call it dat

I wonder y at dat age he is not married, maybe d ladies couldn't put up with his attitude

Well dey say life begins at 40,nd he is 41

I wonder wen his own life will begin

lol...

so what about you? are you a free woman?
id love to talk ... hahahhaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.