Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33475 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Diamondvera:
I pity your condition cos you are clearly the illiterate here.. Receive sense
direct your fücking pity to your demented alzhemier prone brain.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
I already told him even the on he did before this one! I do tell him that it ladies that mostly react this way. He just apologise n change d topic! I'm tired n scared.

What if we marry n it continues this way or lock me out because of this attitude?

I listed to a preacher who said that things like this are warning signs that we are not ment for each other!

xtervaganza:
when I saw the topic I thought he would be around mid 20s but seeing as he is 40+ he seriously needs to grow up

I used to do the same when I was in my early 20s then but now I know better. I'll soon hit 30 and I'll be getting married to the same lady I used to delete back then

Maybe your man is just childish (even at 40) or he's just plain stupid. But discuss it with him before you take any decision
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2015
koboko69:

Lol..you think every one is exposed the way u are. You have not read of a man refusing to eat because his wofe refused to dish the food already placed on the table. Or you didnt see the other one that had a caring husbad...that is complaining. ..so women should keep dumpi g me for siilly fimpsy excuses like social media?
Damn!!!

Mr man free this hoes......

This world is really going crazy...
Its really a crazy world
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by modestdude(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Babe, I will ask you to commit it to prayers, remember God is ever willing to bear our burdens and give us respite. Ask for His will, submit to His will and let Him lead the way for you

Secondly, stay away from Him only on Social media and engage him only in real life. Understand it that your relationship with him is better off without Social media. Some people live a dual life; cool, calm and quiet in the real world while being expressive and aggressive on social media and i think this makes such people introverts. Then check your differences with him and come to a reasonable compromise for more understanding. Attack the issue from the root and not the fruits. I know you are not the call/ phone conversation person, but you need to develop it please, it bonds much more better than social media.

You can equally confide in your lovely Dad wink, am definitely sure he has one or two lessons to give you on how to tame your Man. He is well schooled in matters of the heart smiley though i didn't meet him.

Above all i wish you happiness
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by EnimeBassey(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.
. Ur grammatical application is over emphasized,can u divide it down to a tiny atomic sizes?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by drehdinho(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
There are lots of insincere comments so far. Is like many do not know that the matter this lady is seeking advise on is very crucial. If you have nothing tangible to say ,I will advise you keep reading what others have contributed.

Now ,here is my advise Op. You know the sincere answer to this question yourself. Do you truly love this man? If truly you love him. Keep praying for him. I want to take this case from marriage perspective already. Because courtship days are mere means to an end which is marriage.
Marriage is not a bed of rossy. And the earlier you know this the better. If you say, today am done with this relationship with you,this wicked man . What do you know the man you hook up next with will be like. Although, luckily, he may be a better man. But there will still be definately some other areas too you will find very irritating. In all, you need to go master the art of playing maturity with everyone and anyone. The way to do this is you don't always feel he,your man, is the one to care for you at all time. You too are obliged to care for him come what may. You need to work a lot on your level of tolerance and forgiveness.

I wish you the very best in your relationship with him...stay blessed dear.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Mekzy02(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
211Observer:
I was like that 15yrs ago, now that am in my 28, I dnt do that shit again.

well give him more time like 6yrs, he'd sure grow up.
lolz....give him more 6 yrs? The dude would probably be 47 and OP would be 35... N probably after he grows up, he would need more 3 years to settle down and marry OP!...lol it wouldnt be a wedding again but a silver anniversary!!!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nope....my upbringing didn't allow me to mingle much! And d little time I had was to concentrate on Education I didn't want to disappoint myself and other family members!

If you are the only girl among 5 boys, you will understand what I mean!

Thanks though for the insult.

My dear sister, pls don't be depressed by those insulting you because you're 29. You are not old at 29. This is a public forum, and that's why you find those impolite guys typing rubbish. God understands how he works for every man. Getting married early is no assurance of a happy marriage. Just get yourself closer to God in all sincerity, I'm sure he will intervene in your life and bless you with a perfect man.
That said, if you ask me, I sincerely do not believe this your relationship with this present guy is a very healthy one. But I suggest you first of all open your mind to him about this his attitude and hear his reply. God bless you!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

well, not everyone finds time to do these settings. you already took a precaution but this man in question def didnt do so and you cant compare your case with his... lets think generally for guys who dont privatize their accounts the way you did, they need a leverage..

i dont blame the man ... i see it as his own form of late precaution...

But I don't know about you I can't bring myself to beg someone to add me back after deleting them, also that's an avoidant personality , such a simple act in a little way shows how that type of person reacts to conflicts.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You don't get it! Social media is not the cause of our issues....and I don't think I've done anything will make him jealous even if he places accusations! A lot has happened and I just don't like his attitudes on deletion n even blocking my calls!

Don't judge me until you get d clear icture! undecided

Then let that be clear to him. I have heard people getting off whatsapp or bbm to save their relationships cos u not reading my pings and u online...or I didnt read my ping but u changed ur dp was bringing some much issues. If he deletes u again...let him remain deleted for as long as u can hold no matter his pleas.....

And let him know how much it disgusts u...and you aint gonna have any of it again....

I am not talking of 1 day or 2 days plea from him...let him know how serious u are.....let him know u will accept when u ready..

But dumping him simply cos of social network ish....is a BIG NO! Except other issues are involved
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
I didn't come here to seek advice on what to do because I've already made up my mind!

I just want to know WHY? And I tried asking why he delete at every provocation, he only laugh nd apology about it.

Bringing this here is just to know if other men react that way! Even when I asked my brothers and best friends, (MEN) they just don't have anything to say.

To me, it's childish n I should be d one threaten him with deletion!

AsherStorm:

hmmn, real men will understand what it takes and they will understand that act aint childish but a good way to handle your anger on social media.
you dont leave someone who keeps sending you annoying messages on social media and expect to to be able to just ignore it! especially from your woman.
its just like telling me to stay in the same room with her and just ignore her while she continues saying annoying things and i cant reply her....
hmmn, its better to leave the room and in the same way, its better to not to see her on social media at that moment.

kindly ask the lady @lizabeth25 how the issue gets resolved. if she was the one abusing or annoying the guy during the misunderstanding, does she come to her senses or not after the guy deletes her?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by noblegrex: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
There are more but when he deletes me n even block my calls, how do we agree?

you need not worry yourself too much.from the look of things I perceived a part of you still loves him(which is normal) while some part is far away form him.only if he could just change hmm.I can see you're still very angry.so take a deep breath,sit down, relax your nerves and think of any reason why you still have to continue with him.if none or if its not enough, then back off.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

i beg to disagree with you maam.
As for men who are matured,cultured and God fearing, they walk out on a woman when the heat is getting too much to avoid what could have been averted. A man is always advised to walk away from his woman when he is getting angry during a misunderstanding.
This scenario is also a typical case of walking out. Rather than the man throwing words and exchanging abuses with his woman, he rather deletes her cos if he doesnt, its either the woman keeps sending him annoying messages and or he wont be able to stand seeing those messages without replying with a statement that might hurt the lady so much which could eventually lead to the total collapse of the relationship.
thus @Lizabeth25, you should know hes always doing that to protect you and avoid saying things that might hurt you...
please do not listen to all these children and ignorant single ladies telling you to end the relationship simply becos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel. at least he begs to be added back after the quarrel is settled, this is enough to show you his reasons for doing it.

Peace
Sorry if i may ask

Who are you calling ignorant children, mind u dis is a faceless forum nd u don't know who is behind each moniker

Nd y will a 41yr old man be deleting his 29yr woman frm his bbm, whatsapp, Facebook nd other social media account any time dey have an issue

D least he could do is try and communicate with her nd try nd resolve wat ever issue dey r facing, cos if dey don't face it now wen dey r not married dey will never be able to face any problem wen dey r married

Nd u r saying she might be trying to send him annoying messages

Do you know if she is trying to communicate nd resolve d issue at hand?

Most of u guys are funny, if she did not communicate with you wen dere is problem, u will start saying she don't care, nd maybe she has someone else

Nd now dat she is trying to communicate and get through to him u termed it annoying

SMH

Truly one can never please d world
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2015
On my honour, I won't write of a guy because of this if other issues are not involve! But this are personal issues and bringing this here was because of curiosity!

Even my brothers and best friends who are males couldn't explain his reasons for that!

So what am I suppose to do? Die in silent?

Mba nah! undecided

koboko69:

Then let that be clear to him. I have heard people getting off whatsapp or bbm to save their relationships cos u not reading my pings and u online...or I didnt read my ping but u changed ur dp was bringing some much issues. If he deletes u again...let him remain deleted for as long as u can hold no matter his pleas.....

And let him know how much it disgusts u...and you aint gonna have any of it again....

I am not talking of 1 day or 2 days plea from him...let him know how serious u are.....let him know u will accept when u ready..

But dumping him simply cos of social network ish....is a BIG NO! Except other issues are involved
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2015
olumide81:
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.
Agreed! In social media most guys do display that character of a split personality, that doesn't mean he dont love u or care abt u.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AhWetin(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!

I think you actually answered yourself. If at 41 he still does childish things like that, it explains why he is still single

Meanwhile vote Miss World Here
http://www.lvka168.com/missworld/voting/countries/Nigeria
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by rooqee120(f): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2015
olumide81:
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.
I love ur reply to the moon and back

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by olumide81(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2015
rooqee120:
I love ur reply to the moon and back
gracias!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Jewelbaby01(f): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol....its normal! Because we still trying to know each other!

I was just about to tell you that, am glad you already know. Its very normal to have misunderstandings in relationships, especially one that is just growing. As time goes on, it will lessen. There is no good relationship without misunderstanding, what matters is your ability to understand that it isn't the end of the relationship and also your ability to resolve the misunderstanding amicably. Another thing you have to know is that people have different ways of reacting when angry, it just might be his own way of cooling his temper, that's why he comes back to beg later, because after deleting you, he feels okay at that time, but later he feels bad about it. Just telling you from experience, I used to do that a lot to my guy when we first met, but today am proud to tell you, that the same guy is gonna be my husband in a few months. Now you know what he enjoys to do when he's really upset, let him know how much you detest it, am sure with time, he'll stop it. He's at least better than some animals that would rather beat you up. Your relationship needs time dear, give it some time. The most important thing should be that he is God fearing, you love him and he loves you and he doesn't ever hit you. All the best dear

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by tansho(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Stop taking your issues to social media, each time you two have a misunderstanding. Do not speak in proverbs on these platforms when there are issues. He might misinterpret what you actually meant. Ladies do this a lot and it could be very annoying. But if you don't do this and he deletes you just like that, then there's a real problem
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Hello.. I really feel for u on wat u are passing through, I can see dat dis guy(ur bf) is really taking dis love for granted,fine it is normal to av misunderstanding wen in love due to different upbringing, am not after d age difference cos Age is just a number where dere is true love. Wat count most is MATURITY, I won't never advice u to quit ur relatnship cos no one know d one God destined u to marry in d nearest future but I wil advice u to take dis as a lesson to learn, wat are d lesson??.
1). Open ur eye, don't ridicule ur integrity for a man to use as a stepping stone.
2). Be in love but never be ridicule in love.
Don't put urself into pressure of am getting older and am not yet married at my age (29),where all my mate are married, cos if u do men will only be taking advantage of ur .
You are so much unique as a woman.
Wat u need now is action and practical.. Call him,sit him down, tell him ur stand,give him d last warning and make sure u stand by ur words but do not insult him..
Ur words and ur stand can change him.
If he really love u and ready to take u as his wife he will change, but breaking up is d solution for now.. U can add me on WhatsApp for more information.. 08182049967
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by suwalee(f): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

well I don't see it as childish tho I don't see why he's alwys comin to plead wt u he deleting u via social tells u he's only tryin to forget u wich is quite hard for him that's his only way of moving on
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Sorry if i may ask

Who are you calling ignorant children, mind u dis is a faceless forum nd u don't know who is behind each moniker

Nd y will a 41yr old man be deleting his 29yr woman frm his bbm, whatsapp, Facebook nd other social media account any time dey have an issue

D least he could do is try and communicate with her nd try nd resolve wat ever issue dey r facing, cos if dey don't face it now wen dey r not married dey will never be able to face any problem wen dey r married

Nd u r saying she might be trying to send him annoying messages

Do you know if she is trying to communicate nd resolve d issue at hand?

Most of u guys are funny, if she did not communicate with you wen dere is problem, u will start saying she don't care, nd maybe she has someone else

Nd now dat she is trying to communicate and get through to him u termed it annoying

SMH

Truly one can never please d world

those statements were not particularly channeled to you but to some comments that seem awkward.
its obvious that she wasnt trying to discuss matters with him, she was just annoying the man cos i see no reason why a man will delete her from social media if she was calm and trying to sort things out.

lets be reasonable here and not just side with anyone that comes on nairaland to talk bad about someone else.

lets call a spade a spade and ask her abt what happened the last time before she made d decision to leave the guy finally.
she has made that decision already and doesnt even know why the guy does that thing. why is she now asking the world a question shes supposed to ask the guy... the reason i do it might be different from the man's reason for doing it...

no one can actually talk for the man here and no one should call the dude childish either cos you havent heard his side of the story.

Lizabeth25:
I didn't come here to seek advice on what to do because I've already made up my mind!
I just want to know WHY? And I tried asking why he delete at every provocation, he only laugh nd apology about it.
Bringing this here is just to know if other men react that way! Even when I asked my brothers and best friends, (MEN) they just don't have anything to say.
To me, it's childish n I should be d one threaten him with deletion!

hmmn, so youre done with him...
i really pity you maam..
you broke up with a guy cos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel?
what will you have him do ?receive your chats on there and respond to your rants?

dont come telling us of the next guy you start dating if he calls you names on social media when you have a quarrel pls. thats when you will appreciate the one that deletes you during quarrel
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
tartarus:

So a girl should pursue marriage first? undecided

Your mentality is quite shallow. When u have a daughter don't let her pursue a career give her out to become a baby factory instead. Cave man

It's so refreshing seeing a guy make such a post.

Well done@your response to that poster. God bless you for being one of those men.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
oba999:
Hello.. I really feel for u on wat u are passing through, I can see dat dis guy(ur bf) is really taking dis love for granted,fine it is normal to av misunderstanding wen in love due to different upbringing, am not after d age difference cos Age is just a number where dere is true love. Wat count most is MATURITY, I won't never advice u to quit ur relatnship cos no one know d one God destined u to marry in d nearest future but I wil advice u to take dis as a lesson to learn, wat are d lesson??.
1). Open ur eye, don't ridicule ur integrity for a man to use as a stepping stone.
2). Be in love but never be ridicule in love.
Don't put urself into pressure of am getting older and am not yet married at my age (29),where all my mate are married, cos if u do men will only be taking advantage of ur desperation
You are so much unique as a woman.
Wat u need now is action and practical.. Call him,sit him down, tell him ur stand,give him d last warning and make sure u stand by ur words but do not insult him..
Ur words and ur stand can change him.
If he really love u and ready to take u as his wife he will change, but breaking up not d solution for now.. U can add me on WhatsApp for more information.. 08182049967
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by airex(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Candid advice! u guys should stay away from each other on social media and try talking one-on-one. I bet u will see the difference
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Dear Lizzy, I expected to see many *single* ladies out there encouraging you to quit the relationship because they claim the man is behaving like a boy. But this is your life and this will be your choice to make. As one of those who commented have said, some people react in some ways when angry. Some people tend to get really jealous and possesive when they really love someone. Relationships with these kinds of lovers needs more real life activities. If it dwells online too much, things like this can occur.
My advice is that you try to know more about this man in the real life. You will discover his real nature when you've spent time together with him. You might even be surprised at his qualities you may discover.
Not everyone is good at love on social media.. Some may be good at social media love but jerks in real life.
That said, it's still YOUR CHOICE to make.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by khloeee: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
I do this sometimes though....mostly on BBM....he he he
especially when the person am quarreling with would be changing dp anyhow....annoying stuff
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by searay(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015

So you guys have misunderstanding every month?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Iamfrank(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

To tell u d truth, I alwz do dat to my girlfriend n I hv my reasons
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Chommieblaq(f): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2015
400billionman:

Yes, i am putting myself in her shoes..

My Gf told me the other day that i shouldnt call her again or even reply her last text. I was like, okay, since you rate what i have above my personality. BYE.

Her next reaction was so sordid. She felt i was dumping her. I now calmed her. Truth is she is just showing her annoyance by asking me not to contact her again and she actually DID NOT MEAN IT.

Is that enough for me to leave her ?

IS YOUR PARTNER'S ANGRY REACTIONS ENOUGH TO QUIT A REALTIONSHIP ?

There will only be a problem if her partner is violent when angry or refuses talking to her for a week after quarrels.

If they quarrel today and they are laughing tomorrow, there is no problem..
Does your girlfriend do that every time u have issue.

It's about same action recurring over and over. Shutting one out of your life at the slightest misunderstanding. No relationship is perfect buh shutting out his life at every tym we have issue is like me showing me the door repeatedly
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by martinlooter(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear, so many messages already, I hope you see mine in the pile of comments.
Anyway, if you ask me I think the man is still a baby at 41. 41? embarassed, a man starts being a man at 30, married and waiting for his first child, but if at 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 and at 41, he is still throwing temper tantrums, and acting petulant only tells me you're going to be the husband, mother, father and lastly the wife of the home when you two finally get married.
Remember, when your child gets to about four years old, you have to separate plenty quarrels between him and daddy over toys. So, only if you are capable of managing all these responsibilities at home should you go ahead and marry big junior, If not, don't say I didn't warn you ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.