Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33469 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
pcguru1:

That's why you are a man, women will always get to you, its your job to prove yourself as a man. I won't delete her right just give some space. As long as you are with a woman you can't avoid fights even when you are clearly not at fault.

guess you dont use social media much with your spouse. if you do, you will understand
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!

OP now U ve seen someone that has been in Ur shoes. I will advice U to try her solution.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by umehmj(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

and he is 41 cry
Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

and he is 41
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nope......it has never been a cause for our issues! We just have d normal issues like things to buy n not, little lies n attitudes.

Lol. YOU ARE INDEED FUNNY. SO, U INTEND TO QUIT SIMPLY because OF THESE FLIMSY SAGA. IS THERE A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP/ MARRIAGE DEVOID OF HULLABULO ?
MY OWN ADVICE IS JUST FOR YOU TO HOLD ON TO HIM.
LADY, KINDLY ASK ALL THESE LADIES ADVICING YOU TO LEAVE HIM IF THERE BF / HUS HAVE NEVER DONE WORSE TO THEM BEFORE, BUT ,GUESS WHAT , THEY HELD ON TO HIM. AND TO THOSE GUYS ADVICING YOU TO QUIT AS WELL, MOST OF THEM THEY QUARREL WITH THERE GIRL DAY IN DAY OUT . 0
ITS HIGH TIME FOR U TO SETTLE DOWN . PRAY AND COMMIT EVERY THING INTO GODs HAND . IT IS WELL .
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by justmi1: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2015
No wonder he is still single at 41, he is a kid and very emotional i guess, kind of guys that get mad when he sees you with another guy, only to realise he is your cousin, advise him and proceed...........
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by bummyla(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2015
The Guy Is Childish and insecure! But That does not mean he does not love you, but he is only emotionally immature! Don't add him back on and see how it goes. Maybe that will bring out his true colours! For Good or for bad! Love Ya! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
There are more but when he deletes me n even block my calls, how do we agree?

noblegrex:
Even if you're?well,I reserve my comment on that. Another one is; is that the only problem you're having with him?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by adedayor08(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.

guy Na which kind igbo u smoke b4 u type this comment simple advice u turn to hon. Patrick .
.. people Sha!!
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by niyidenrele: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmmm....very easy to say especially when you are not in the shoe,...I can beat ma chest,that of all the men that have commented ,and that v bn in relationships,must have at one time or the other,done worse,and if also given the chance ,they will still do more worse...y d u jest judge ,listening to only a side of the story ?..y not ask what coz d brouhaha ?well ,anger they say ,is like fires that never knows it's master ,......if it can happen to,an old man of 70,y not to a more younger 41 brother?..everybody level of temperament is quite different...
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Richy4(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
OP there is no healthy relationship that has no misunderstanding on it. the ability to resolve that issue is what makes a good relationship.

Do not listen to people that left the issue at hand and was busy asking question on why you were single. whatever happens, it is your choice. have it in mind that there is no particular age meant for love and marriage. some still find love at 60

In my humble opinion, I suggest you tell him to keep your phone number. he can reach or get hold of you with that. he can call or SMS you. do not add him on any social media again.

if he insist, tell him you do not appreciate his attitude when ever you two have a misunderstanding. that you understand that individuals have different ways of registering their displeasure but this one you do not like it. stand on your ground and do not let one round of sex with him make you add him again.

Remember every one here do not know your man, you are the one that know him very well. and they are judging based on what you wrote.
Also remember men are not the same and they operate in a different way to register their displeasure.

>>>>>> some beat up their girl friend during misunderstanding to register their displeasure >>>>>>
>>>>>>some reject food served to them when an issue arises>>>>>>>
>>>>>>some pack their bags and walk out of the family or house to cool off when there was an argument>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>Deleting of individuals on social media is new to every one here grin including me. and that is the way he chose to register his own displeasure>>>>>

Do not let them make you leave your man.

4 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by saintkel(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
olumide81:
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.
U r d only guy with d best advice for me
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

guess you dont use social media much with your spouse. if you do, you will understand

Lol dude I understand what you mean but you see my setting is special then when I was in a relationship I set her not to see my updates and I muted her on Twitter. Like I said women will always get to you. I remember she almost took my head off when her friend tweeted at me to buy her gift and me and I said OK. Women will always find ways to test your anger I just make sure on social media we don't cross paths virtually except regular happy bday and likes. Update your settings
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by miqos02(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
this man no dey mature oh
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
You don't get it! Social media is not the cause of our issues....and I don't think I've done anything that will make him jealous even if he places accusations! A lot has happened and I just don't like his attitudes on deletion n even blocking my calls!

Don't judge me until you get d clear picture! undecided

koboko69:

Abeg shift...

This were stuffs that happened when I was in UNI. I didnt dump her cos she deletes me from social network. Everyone one has ways they express grieviances and anger. Dumping a man cos he deletes u from "social media" is not only foolish....it is silly.

Se na ontop social media you wan marry bah?

Soon babes will start dumping men for not liking their pictures on instagram ...

Oshiiii

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by starwar(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
That might be the only way he pours out his aggression..... and later really he hasn't done d right thing.... just social media!!!!.....mstcheew.......he didnt beat u up and later apologized..... tho he acts to childish BT u can talk to him.... Anger management could help
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by stephenqueen: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Which one b play in wat i wrote?i am serious angry

Okay undecided
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!
cheesy
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
kushma:
don't want to rude but that is not an excuse for want to marry late ma mum is the only gal that finish skul in her house as in she sponsored herself thruout(am not trying to make mouth ooo) due to her parents died early and she still married early so wat course did u do in uni that took all those time. Ladies should learn how to separate education from love life jor.

Pls free the lady nah. Haba! If she had made a mistake in her past, should you compound it by making her regret? Can you help her erase her past? Encourage her rather, by advising her on the issue at hand and how to make the future better instead of blaming the poor lady.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Niceman4u(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Looks lik d guy is an intolerable type. I wound nt want to pass judgement. Ve u asked y has kept deleting u each time? Ds attitude s usually associated wit ppl dat met online.
Apart from deleting from social ntwk, does he exhibit any other negative traits?
If no, then tink abt it
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Weather you believe it or not, it's your cup of tea!

Come back and tell me your experience, when you've lived with a father thta run things like a solder n brothers who feels their sister must run same race with them!

Come back and tell me when you have a mother who preaches that just "an hand shake will give you belle"!

Come back and tell me when u have 2 eldest brothers who came out with first class and your father tells you that being the only girl, if there is anything bigger n better than first class, he knows his ONLY daughter can achieve! undecided

If you haven't experience this, pls keep your peace!

Mtcheeeew!

greatsodade:

Me ooo, I still don't believe this one u wrote here, ur upbringing did not allow u to mingle even till u re 29 for that matter?...that can't be true please, on another issue, u re wasting ur time again with that kind of boy u re calling your man...*nd thirdly u need to work on yourself cos obviously u re either not telling us the full story of why at 29 u re still confuse of what that kind of man's action means Or u re hiding a lot about your own issues and yet u want candid advise...#Work on urself# my two cent advise.

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Diamondvera(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".
what do you mean by that? What if she's been schooling? Must every woman get married before 29? Mtcheeeeeewwwwww

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks..! I don pray n pray! Even been praying for him self.

Vig86:

Good one. With that attitude of yours, you have solved half of the problem. I said half because I value PRAYERS. Prayer does wonders. I just uploaded one funny picture in response to one guy that accused you of pursuing career first. You will see the pic at the last page or just after where you quote me.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by xtervaganza(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!
when I saw the topic I thought he would be around mid 20s but seeing as he is 40+ he seriously needs to grow up

I used to do the same when I was in my early 20s then but now I know better. I'll soon hit 30 and I'll be getting married to the same lady I used to delete back then

Maybe your man is just childish (even at 40) or he's just plain stupid. But discuss it with him before you take any decision
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
He is childish, talk to him and tell him how you feel about the issue.
I believe couples should be able to settle differences with dialogue and discuss solutions not throw tantrums.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2015
4stylz:
Some girls will advice you to leave but sometimes it might just be that your guy loves you too much, there are some people who can't handle arguments for too long and they tend to use every means and push for a makeup. He might just be that guy, just tell him to stop it, you guys will work it out.

If you are looking for a perfect relationship, there is nothing like that
Cc: Lizabeth25
This is exactly what's happening & what You should do.
Talking from experience... I've changed doe. smiley
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Diamondvera:
what do you mean by that? What if she's been schooling? Must every woman get married before 29? Mtcheeeeeewwwwww
as a dümb illiterate motherfücker that you are you couldn't even comprehend my post. If the miss two goody shoes was so good why arent men in their early and mid thirties asking her out, you know why; because she is a mother fücking whõre ass bitch who's prolly an overused hag at age 29. grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by dapsonlou(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
You have to realize that marrying a 41 year old (Boy) will not end well. Another thing you must take into account is marriage don't change relationships, it's the kind of relationship you have when dating that will continue when you are married. So seating down and think of you can deal with this man's bad habit for the next 40years then that should answer your question. Marriage is ups and downs, but more ups than Downs
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Diamondvera(f): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Angry mood activated.. Is it totally her fault that she isn't married yet? Do you guys think she is happy with her situation? Instead of you to give her the advice she seeks, you are here playing judges.. Rubbish
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]it's nt normal ,it's a sign of rage,I used to act like dat too,unfortunately we dnt so therapy here in naija,It took a lot of inner work n readin n self reformation to get over it,even till date my bf n I r nt on fbk,first,dnt re-add him,n such a man is capable of postin ur personal issues on social media,talkin frm experience,n d root cause of dis attitude may not even be linked to u,I bet he will also b d type dats reacts over insignificant tins too,dnt rush into marryin him,cos that man has got rage In him.Sm ppl might commonlise it,in fact it's tym for I to test d limit of his anger if he cn go to d extent of sayin mean words or even hitting u,gudluck
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Diamondvera(f): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
as a dümb illiterate motherfücker that you are you couldn't even comprehend my post. If the miss two goody shoes was so good why arent men in their early and mid thirties asking her out, you know why; because she is a mother fücking whõre ass bitch who's prolly an overused hag at age 29. grin
I pity your condition cos you are clearly the illiterate here.. Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by AsherStorm(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
pcguru1:

Lol dude I understand what you mean but you see my setting is special then when I was in a relationship I set her not to see my updates and I muted her on Twitter. Like I said women will always get to you. I remember she almost took my head off when her friend tweeted at me to buy her gift and me and I said OK. Women will always find ways to test your anger I just make sure on social media we don't cross paths virtually except regular happy bday and likes. Update your settings

well, not everyone finds time to do these settings. you already took a precaution but this man in question def didnt do so and you cant compare your case with his... lets think generally for guys who dont privatize their accounts the way you did, they need a leverage..

i dont blame the man ... i see it as his own form of late precaution...
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by alaskido(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear at your age, you should be married by now. If you run you may be 35 years before you see another man. Good men are scarce. This one that you have seen, please hold him tight. Every man have a way they think and behave when they are angry. This is just his own way of expressing himself to you that he is angry. The earlier you understand him and take it like that the better for you.

I wish you good luck. Please note that LOVE conquers all. If you truly love this man, you will not notice what he does to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.