Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33468 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by souljaboi51(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

i believe you already know the answer to your issue. Fact is if he keeps doing that on social media, if you eventually get married it will be worse. ex gf used to delete me at the slightest misunderstanding, guess what? we arent together anymore. its painful but i suggest you move on as you deserve a MAN and not a child

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by koboko69: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
On my honour, I won't write of a guy because of this if other issues are not involve! But this are personal issues and bringing this here was because of curiosity!

Even my brothers and best friends who are males couldn't explain his reasons for that!

So what am I suppose to do? Die in silent?

Mba nah! undecided

You are not to write at all in the first place...since there are other personal issues, cos the judgment wont be fair

My judgements are based on the social media thing and ur friends on NL telling you to ditch ur man cos of that.
Non of them are supposed to be at your wedding..You know right? Except you are also gonna post ur IV here too. Many of them have more burning issues they are coping with but they will be quick to advice others to ditch a man for one thing of the other. And some dont even have a man...all they do is date for money and get banged...but they are "good advisers" to people in relationship. b/w 29 to 41....well....

Lastly..if you are not happy with your relationship, that u 29 should not make u tied or desperate....if your 41 year old man is not working for u...take the bold step....but plz....not for deleting u on social network...that is too petty. If you a good woman...a good man will surely come by again. I am wondering why a 41 years man is still single though. ...
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by thiscounts(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2015
I will advise you shouldnt get too emotional over this relationship lest it beclouds your sense of reasoning.We all want to get married..but I believe it shouldn't be for just getting married sake.Many things are to put into consideration.Let me go into the age gap first before his attitude.

At 29 it is neither late nor too late for you to see a man whose age gap wouldn't be too far away from you.11 years gap though not much I would say if you were in your early 20s but 11years gap to 29 is not that reasonable except you were considering his financial status.And everything comes with its own price.

Have you wondered why at 41 he hasn't married?Have you truly known his past to accept him for who he was and his?

Deleting you off and on his pages is a pointer to tell you what he really thinks of you...you are not precious to him...and has no future with him... his actions say it all not me.

And how much do you want to enjoy your life with him before the old age saps away his strength and vigour...9years?.In 9years to come you would be with a man of 50years my dear.

You can still have it better my dear except you chose not to...and you can only do that for someone who treats you with love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Chommieblaq(f): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

hmmn, real men will understand what it takes and they will understand that act aint childish but a good way to handle your anger on social media.
you dont leave someone who keeps sending you annoying messages on social media and expect to to be able to just ignore it! especially from your woman.
its just like telling me to stay in the same room with her and just ignore her while she continues saying annoying things and i cant reply her....
hmmn, its better to leave the room and in the same way, its better to not to see her on social media at that moment.

kindly ask the lady @lizabeth25 how the issue gets resolved. if she was the one abusing or annoying the guy during the misunderstanding, does she come to her senses or not after the guy deletes her?
How do we know if she was sending him annoying messages or being abusive, or if they just had issue n He just did that.

There are better ways to handle that, instead of deleting her at every provocation (5 times fa) and he will still beg to be added back later. I find it childish for a 41 yr man.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Because I said I already decided doesn't mean I want to break up with him and it still doesn't mean I want to stay with him!

Try digest statements before you respond pls.

And tabling d issues here doesn't mean that I'm trying to portray him a bad person! I just want to know WHY other guys do it!

I already asked him several times even while we were in a jolly mood period, he will only smile and change d topic!

Yea, no perfect person! I am not perfect neither do I want a perfect person! But when a 41years old man is acting like a baby, what will you advice your sister to do?

I reported this matter to his guardians, and they are all against him! No matter what I would have done or said, he still doesn't have d right to delete me!

What if I'm trying to settle d dispute, how do I reach him? How do I speak to him? He blocked me from even calling too!

So if na to talk to him, I done talk tire! Him papa n mama self don talk finish! undecided

AsherStorm:

those statements were not particularly channeled to you but to some comments that seem awkward.
its obvious that she wasnt trying to discuss matters with him, she was just annoying the man cos i see no reason why a man will delete her from social media if she was calm and trying to sort things out.

lets be reasonable here and not just side with anyone that comes on nairaland to talk bad about someone else.

lets call a spade a spade and ask her abt what happened the last time before she made d decision to leave the guy finally.
she has made that decision already and doesnt even know why the guy does that thing. why is she now asking the world a question shes supposed to ask the guy... the reason i do it might be different from the man's reason for doing it...

no one can actually talk for the man here and no one should call the dude childish either cos you havent heard his side of the story.

hmmn, so youre done with him...
i really pity you maam..
you broke up with a guy cos he deletes you on social media during a quarrel?
what will you have him do ?receive your chats on there and respond to your rants?

dont come telling us of the next guy you start dating if he calls you names on social media when you have a quarrel pls. thats when you will appreciate the one that deletes you during quarrel
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".
She was busy friendzoning the right guy and settled with a guy who never took her serious,she tried to change him,it didn't work....till 29!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by ournaijablog(f): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
It's very rude for u to talk to her that way do u know what her life has been like from 20-29 abi you think say dem de pick d right husband for market if she divorce nw u wud still come nd say she got married early
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by internetpo(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2015
He is still a boy.
Dont add him again when you guys have a quarrel.
Tell heim that he should grow up
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:
ok na
Wetin? grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
na weekend be tis oh......

prettythicksme:
Wetin? grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Lovelynature(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nope....my upbringing didn't allow me to mingle much! And d little time I had was to concentrate on Education I didn't want to disappoint myself and other family members!

If you are the only girl among 5 boys, you will understand what I mean!

Thanks though for the insult.

Honestly, you had a good upbringing. I appreciate your humility judging from the way you replied that guy.

As for the topic, I think with the time you've spent your boyfriend, you should've known him better - his strength and weakness. So I suggest you follow your heart. He behaves childishly
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:
na weekend be tis oh......

Wetin self,i never ready grin grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Thank you.

thiscounts:
I will advise you shouldnt get too emotional over this relationship lest it beclouds your sense of reasoning.We all want to get married..but I believe it shouldn't be for just getting married sake.Many things are to put into consideration.Let me go into the age gap first before his attitude.

At 29 it is neither late nor too late for you to see a man whose age gap wouldn't be too far away from you.11 years gap though not much I would say if you were in your early 20s but 11years gap to 29 is not that reasonable except you were considering his financial status.And everything comes with its own price.

Have you wondered why at 41 he hasn't married?Have you truly known his past to accept him for who he was and his?

Deleting you off and on his pages is a pointer to tell you what he really thinks of you...you are not precious to him...and has no future with him... his actions say it all not me.

And how much do you want to enjoy your life with him before the old age saps away his strength and vigour...9years?.In 9years to come you would be with a man of 50years my dear.

You can still have it better my dear except you chose not to...and you can only do that for someone who treats you with love
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Pheals(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2015
papawemba:

Na so una go dey pose like woman for Nairaland and Be like man for twitter grin grin grin grin

mumu. Am not the owner of the account that's my baby undecided
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2015
calm down

i mean who they worry you there

lol

prettythicksme:
Wetin self,i never ready grin grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Please, what are your reasons?

Iamfrank:

To tell u d truth, I alwz do dat to my girlfriend n I hv my reasons
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:
calm down

i mean who they worry you there

lol

Nobody grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kulekaa(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Rival:
You've quarelled 5 times in 5 months? What kind of relationship is that?
hmm, wot of me/my wife dat quarrelled @least 3times weekly? #nojoke
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nobody grin

ok kpom kpi

in A.Y. voice lol
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by compujyde: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Otunba4eva: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Ops, hope u have not threatened to send his nude pics on his timeline or something? Cos I believe there must be a reason for him trying to do that, may be he is protecting his personal self, from what I read, both of you are still very young in the relationship and he might not have understand you so much. So think twice before you take some actions. I ask you what are those things that you are threatening him with?
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by chalxdon(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!

This your English shaa
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:

ok kpom kpi

in A.Y. voice lol
Meaning? sad
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
chalxdon:

This your English shaa
Oh i forgot to write big big grammers!!yeye dey smell grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Meaning? sad

you no watch the movie "30 days in atlanta"

ok it means calm down/ maintain/ relax

kpom kpi lol
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:

you no watch the movie "30 days in atlanta"

ok it means calm down/ maintain/ relax

kpom kpi lol
I watched it grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by gotest180(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
It's not a big deal, continue adding him anytime he deletes you. that's the only thing you have to face with him other guys can do something worse. Hold on to what you have and stop getting unreasonable response, If you have any issue concerning your relationship just FACE it and Dear with it.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Review? I don't have anything to review! I don tire joooor! undecided

Thanks though!

compujyde:
Considering the age of both of you, each of you ought to be married by now so my guess is that both of you are very serious and wants the relationship to stand and more importantly last.

Why not review the particular things you displayed (utterances/actions) at those moments he acted childishly? Maybe that's his own way of showing his resentment?

If you do this, you can begin to build a database of his "don't-go" area. For example, some guys don't like to be disrespected while being corrected by their women.

Anyway, it seems good that you have a man that reveals his resentment (despite his childishness) rather than having a "chameleon".

By the way, please reduce the data analysis of him via social media et al, because it can only give you an hint about his personality if you're really considering marriage with him.

You need to create time for face-to-face chats if you indeed have marriage in focus. That's where you can make reliable analysis.

Lastly, quit those elementary fears on your mind - marriage is a very long journey. smiley
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2015
ok say after me kpom kpi

no do like the half cast girl oh

prettythicksme:
I watched it grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:
ok say after me kpom kpi

no do like the half cast girl oh

ok kpom kpi in ajepako's voice grin grin
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Xmen149(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!

Questions
Did he delete your number(as in ask you whome you are when u call)..no?

Are u guys doing bbm/whasap/facebook r/shp..no?

Are those the only social media available....no?

Did he delete you in those other ones?....u dnt know do you?,oh maybe u dnt use the others

Oya listen my friend:

1) If U relly on social media to make your r/shp wrk then u will neva get it to cos more social media is coming.

2) Again,he might be the type that feels greatly relieved when he lets off his mind/thoughts/feelings without getting a hit for it(maybe u like fighting) but thinks you might feel hurt seeing them and wouldnt want you to feel hurt cos he lvs u

3)sm men are madly in love that they end up being the one to call & say sorry all the time cos their hearth hurts bad when ever they see things of urs(number,ur name/pix on social media etc)..and this wl make the lady wana fight all the time cos he now sees the guy as p.ssy,'dnt mind he will soon call to say sorry''..so uses the delet to blank hz mind for that period helping hm stay strng and man-up while it lasts.........(dnt blame him much,he dznt wnt lv to turn hm into a remote)
At the end sha,u shld know ur man better

Again,leave social media off ur r/shp ..things were much better when we used to slip in love note/letters
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by robosky02(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2015
good i thought you want use aje-botter voice

lol

enjoy your day

prettythicksme:
ok kpom kpi in ajepako's voice grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.