Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (8431 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:12am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

For some gals the mind games is a prerequisite for dating them, they'll never fall for a guy who is blunt cos they want to make it look like they were cajoled into the relationship when they've had the hots for you from day 1.
moderation is the key word in the mind game & the key is knowing when to play & when to be blunt

lol from my experience this has never been the case. I dont cajole . . . i simply state how i feel in less than 5-10 mins, i take time to thoroughly explain why i came to that conclusion . . . and ask if she also feels the same towards you.

Women are not toys . . . sometimes they appreciate straight talk. A mature guy who goes for what he wants straight up will get her long before you finish your endless cajoling.

I said earlier . . . cajoling is for small girls.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:12am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Most gals would feel they are being toasted when the guy was just asking innocent questions.

Ask any girl the number of toasters she has and she would count millions,

Maybe dem dey toast them for dream. When u are with a girl she claims all her Professors, brothers friends, colleagues and everyone toasted her at one point

Try am first

rotflmao @2 millions. Not bad na, you only have done 5 million toasting, so kini ko possible?

Of course I'll try it now. Just close your eyes and imagine

No2Atheism:

Somebody dey look for trouble, no be my mouth dem go hear say Dayo go make you miss ur period (sorry i mean schedule),

One cannot be too careful now, cus i don't want to be responsible for any disappointment now  grin grin grin grin

See pride,

I no fit miss my period na. Period 5 is lchem ab, around 10 pm, so that'd be easy to rem wink

It's not pride dear, it's just that some peeps don't want it!
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 3:13am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Most gals would feel they are being toasted when the guy was just asking innocent questions.

true cos i can remember being lost once & when i excused a gal for direction, the first words out of her mouth was "Am not interested" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i was so shocked that i stood transfixed there wondering what the world was coming to & after that i felt insulted cos the girll was F**King ugly  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 3:16am On May 31, 2009
davidylan:

Women are not toys . . . sometimes they appreciate straight talk. A mature guy who goes for what he wants straight up will get her long before you finish your endless cajoling.

there is your keyword: "sometimes"
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:17am On May 31, 2009
Yeah, some girls have that terrible habit of assuming, I can imagine how annoying it must be. First let the guy say whatever he wants to say, don't be rude or arrogant about it, at the end of it all, give your simple yes or no and then move on with life, simple.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 3:19am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

true cos i can remember being lost once & when i excused a gal for direction, the first words out of her mouth was "Am not interested" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i was so shocked that i stood transfixed there wondering what the world was coming to & after that i felt insulted cos the girll was F**King ugly  undecided undecided undecided undecided

maybe she had bad experiences in the past. does she have huge boobs and butt. Girls like that have very bad experiences with guys.
i'm a first hand witness. lol

that can explain the attitude
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:20am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

rotflmao grin grin grin
we can be fugly if we want, point is, we said "WE ARE NOT INTERESTED" cool tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:21am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

maybe she had bad experiences in the past. does she have huge boobs and butt. Girls like that have very bad experiences with guys.

ROTFLMAO!! shocked shocked shocked

Yea, there's an invisible "Check me out" on big boobs and butt. ask dayo, he's been a victim tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 3:23am On May 31, 2009

Evidence with pictures please.

Most guys wont tell you they love you at the first meeting. The most they can is flirt and try to get your number.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 3:25am On May 31, 2009
Yea, there's an invisible "Check me out" on big boobs and butt. ask dayo, he's been a victim

Toyinroyan why you wan expose me.

Moderately sized boobs do it for me not water Melons. My palm must cover each boob
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:26am On May 31, 2009
rotflmao, I said victim not suspect.

No be ur oyan I used my palms to cover? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by No2Atheism(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2009
1st verse: "you will be the She - ee, i'll be He - ee, we'll be together for ever".

2nd verse: "I'll be ur lover, Yu'll have my baby, we'll share together and help each other".
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 3:33am On May 31, 2009
ibkaye:

Yeah, some girls have that terrible habit of assuming, I can imagine how annoying it must be. First let the guy say whatever he wants to say, don't be rude or arrogant about it, at the end of it all, give your simple yes or no and then move on with life, simple.

assuming is an understatement

oyinda.:

its surprising that its the ugly ones that have attitude problems

FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin grin
we can be fugly if we want, point is, we said "WE ARE NOT INTERESTED" cool tongue

if only you can say your no & mean it

can remember embarrassing a gal in church one day cos i was so pissed
walked up to her & introduced myself, well when i now asked her name, she started forming & asked me why i want to know her name, after about 5mins of asking, i raised my voice & said "i'm not asking you to have sex with me, just you fucking name" & walked away. the story ends with me getting to know her name & a lot more
gals undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 3:33am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao, I said victim not suspect.

No be ur oyan I used my palms to cover? grin grin grin
I agree on the palm sizing. Though, I have big hands and can palm a basketball  grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 3:37am On May 31, 2009
walked up to her & introduced myself, well when i now asked her name, she started forming & asked me why i want to know her name, after about 5mins of asking, i raised my voice & said "i'm not asking you to have sex with me, just you fucking name" & walked away. the story ends with me getting to know her name & a lot more

ok. you're rude. undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 31, 2009
biina:

I agree on the palm sizing. Though, I have big hands and can palm a basketball  grin

You sure say no be Marfan Syndrome shocked shocked

Oxone:

I always mean my No at that point.
If I do get to know him, or we occasionally run into each other, then yes, my no might change to yes.
Otherwise it stays No.

rotflmao, I listen and don't say anything until he gets to the "can I get your number?" "Can I get to know you?" "Who are you dressing up for, your boyfriend" or some nonsense like that. I seriously can't deal with men in my age bracket. Immature lots undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

there is a way to get a woman's name without having to embarrass her or she having to embarrass you.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 3:40am On May 31, 2009
I have a big palm too. I am over 6ft5, My shoe size is 13 so you can guess the palm size.

But you know some titties you might need both arms and even your head to cover it
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 3:42am On May 31, 2009
sigh. now i feel like a midget with my size 7 shoes.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:43am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

sigh. now i feel like a midget with my size 7 shoes.
rotflmao
You should. I can wear size 7. oma se

@Bro Dayo
Can you go one day without talking abt tits?
I'm waiting for that one day embarassed
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

I have a big palm too. I am over 6ft5, My shoe size is 13 so you can guess the palm size.

But you know some titties you might need both arms and even your head to cover it

Na chicago do this to you? grin Na boobs you dey chase up and down . . . o boy those twins no get lasting value.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by No2Atheism(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2009

You are the reason why i sing this song, my heart is on fire, you are the reason why i sing this song.

Why did it took you so long i don't know, ---365 days to show---, i think its time for me to let go.
Just let it off your chest and i would gladly do the rest.

You are the reason why i sing this song, my heart is on fire, you are the reason why i sing this song.

---

Let me be the one to hold your hands, let me be the one to wipe your tears, I wanna be the friend when you are in need.

Baby i need you, Baby I love you, Baby i need you ---  we'll be together for ever --- Baby i need you, Baby I love you, Baby i need you
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

ok. you're rude.  undecided

whatever, some people just dont deserve coutesy, whats in a name for friggin sakes afterall others with her introduced themselves & the sky did not fall. i have no patience with immature gals who always assumes a guy is out to get into their pants! for your info, ITS NOT EVRY GUY WHO WALKS UP TO YOU THAT WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU.

davidylan:

there is a way to get a woman's name without having to embarrass her or she having to embarrass you.

so i'll have to go thru some procedure just to get a gals name?
even if am not remotely interested in her? jeez what happened to courtesy.
immature lots if you ask me
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:52am On May 31, 2009
N2A, you dey sing to my bro?
sho ra e o
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:55am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

so i'll have to go thru some procedure just to get a gals name?
even if am not remotely interested in her? jeez what happened to courtesy.
immature lots if you ask me

being respectful is not a procedure. Having tact is not a procedure . . .
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 3:58am On May 31, 2009
davidylan:

being respectful is not a procedure. Having tact is not a procedure . . .

thats my point, some dont even respond to tact & respect cos their problem is ingrained
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

thats my point, some dont even respond to tact & respect cos their problem is ingrained

lol i get you but there is a way to get a horse to eat sugar from your hands.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 4:00am On May 31, 2009
I would be wary if some random dude comes up to me to ask my name.  That's just creepy. I would be thinking that you want to use my name for juju/ witchcraft . lol  tongue
why not just tell her why you want to know her name. even if the reason is a simple as "I just want to expand my circle of friends and acquaintances" instead of cursing her out loud. lol
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by No2Atheism(m): 4:01am On May 31, 2009
davidylan:

lol i get you but there is a way to get a horse to eat sugar from your hands.

who is d horse shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by No2Atheism(m): 4:03am On May 31, 2009
okay Lovely Miss Oyinda, assuming the sweet Oyindamola is not already your name can i have your name even as i look forward to us going to Taihiti together.

Please practise what you preach and respond.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:05am On May 31, 2009
No2Atheism:

who is d horse shocked shocked shocked

any chic you are "toasting"
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 4:12am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

I would be wary if some random dude comes up to me to ask my name.  That's just creepy. I would be thinking that you want to use my name for juju/ witchcraft . lol  tongue
why not just tell her why you want to know her name. even if the reason is a simple as "I just want to expand my circle of friends and acquaintances" instead of cursing her out loud. lol

now you are been presumptious as usual, whats there in a name (some of those name will only fetch you cowries if used for juju), afterall he already introduced himself
well there was really need to have cursed the gal cos she lacked common sense or probably was seeking attention else how do u explain the fact that her FRIENDS introduced themselves without probs & what pissed me off was that i wasnt really interested in her but her friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? / The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion) / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.