Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (8429 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

But a girl who pops I am not interested (You should ask her "In what?)

was so shocked i didnt get the chance to ask that but maybe next time i will prbably jump her & she if she's really not interested grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:47am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

Ask the meanest ones grin grin

Lol you're not serious cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by chiogo(f): 5:48am On May 31, 2009
@platinumnk, na wa oo. Does he have kids with any of them? I can't share though. say what?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2009
Gators,

I get your own password already
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Gators,

I get your own password already
Password denied tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Password denied tongue

brute force fit crack the password o
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:00am On May 31, 2009
I believe some ladies do over estimate their appeal to the opposite sex, making them feel every guy that walks up is interested in them beyond what he has expressed.
Call me arrogant, but am damn selective about ladies I step up to. I wouldn't forgive myself if some useless girl ends up turning me down.
Even baba God go question me on judgment day,  say "wetin u too find reach dat side?".
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 31, 2009
My pass word is uncrackable. I'm protected wink

biina:

I believe some ladies do over estimate their appeal to the opposite sex, making them feel every guy that walks up is interested in them beyond what he has expressed.
Call me arrogant, but am damn selective about ladies I step up to. I wouldn't forgive myself if some useless girl ends up turning me down.
Even baba God go question me on judgment day, say "wetin u too find reach dat side?".
Yes, I'm one of those ladies. tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:01am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

no be dat one dem dey call rape? undecided
Me I no dey dere o! (but u go gist us later sha) cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 31, 2009
biina:

no be dat one dem dey call rape? undecided
Me I no dey dere o! (but u go gist us later sha) cheesy
rotlmao. no be ur fellow nlers? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:04am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes, I'm one of those ladies. tongue
na lie, u just dey do shakara.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:04am On May 31, 2009
chiogo:

@platinumnk, na wa oo. Does he have kids with any of them? I can't share though. say what?

no kids yet, i think hes just playing them for papers. . . i hate to say it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

he hasnt introduced them to the family sad

Oxone:

so this is what u do

na woo fo u o angry angry angry
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:05am On May 31, 2009
kai i remember when i used to brute crack. omo i don do some bad things wen i was much yhunga
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:06am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

rotlmao. no be ur fellow nlers? cheesy cheesy
fellow nler don do me, i no wan become fellow inmate tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:07am On May 31, 2009
biina:

na lie, u just dey do shakara.
For wetin?
so you want me to take AA and oyinbos home abi? tongue

C2H5OH:

kai i remember when i used to brute crack. omo i don do some bad things wen i was much yhunga
though u said u were a virgin

biina:

fellow nler don do me, i no wan become fellow inmate tongue

rotflmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:08am On May 31, 2009
what 

when did i lie undecided

why are you people using the v word again.

all i mentioned was brute force cracking.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:08am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

kai i remember when i used to brute crack.  omo i don do some bad things wen i was much yhunga
brute crack is not in my character. e never pain me reach dat kain level.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:09am On May 31, 2009
wtmf are you people talking about?  does brute force actually represent something else

dirty people. blood of jesus
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 31, 2009
wait, am I thinking sth else?

wetin be brute force?

C2H5OH:

wtmf are you people talking about? does brute force actually represent something else

rotflmao oh goshhhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:11am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

For wetin?
so you want me to take AA and oyinbos home abi? tongue

wetin do dem? abi u dey discriminate? broaden ur horizon - variety is the spice of life grin
and naija suppose plenty for ur side sef.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

so this is what u do

na woo fo u o angry angry angry

how can? didnt mean it lyk that at all, was talking figuratively (not rape o!!!! shocked)

just like some softwares crack password thru brute force

these pple are just trying to put words in my mouth angry angry angry angry

u know say na only u i loff now & i was born a gentleman undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 31, 2009
biina:

wetin do dem? abi u dey discriminate? broaden ur horizon - variety is the spice of life grin
and naija suppose plenty for ur side sef.
naija men no ugly reach that level for me to date AA abeg grin grin
Plenty? rarely, the ones hey are too ugly for my liking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:17am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

wtmf are you people talking about? does brute force actually represent something else

RoTMFFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oxone:

how can? didnt mean it lyk that at all, was talking figuratively (not rape o!!!! shocked)

just like some softwares crack password thru brute force

these pple are just trying to put words in my mouth angry angry angry angry

u know say na only u i loff now & i was born a gentleman undecided undecided undecided

i believe u kiss kiss

Can u crack microsoft office 08 and get the product key?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 6:19am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

naija men no ugly reach that level for me to date AA abeg grin grin
Plenty? rarely, the ones hey are too ugly for my liking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
which nonsense be dis, u wan yab us b4? abi which one be 'naija men no ugly reach that level'? so u mean say we wowo abi? ok o, God dey!
I always thot there would be more naija on the east side.
so na kokoye and akata u get for dat side. pele, but dont let that dampen ur enthusiasm! grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

RoTMFFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i believe u kiss kiss

Can u crack microsoft office 08 and get the product key?

ok am on it sweets kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:23am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

ok am on it sweets kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

thanks hon I owe u one wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2009
Gator ,

No be me and you, i know the right button to press the ones you cant resist that makes u grab me everytime
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 31, 2009
biina:

which nonsense be dis, u wan yab us b4? abi which one be 'naija men no ugly reach that level'? so u mean say we wowo abi? ok o, God dey!
I always thot there would be more naija on the east side.
so na kokoye and akata u get for dat side. pele, but dont let that dampen ur enthusiasm! grin
ahh rara o, you guys are very handsome na. ahhh, abi kini mo fe so ju iyen lo tongue tongue
oya, move to the east then. grin

@dayokanu

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i no fit shout
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 6:32am On May 31, 2009
gator and dayo, get a room pls grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:34am On May 31, 2009
i know what it feels like to be toastd embarassed i felt so violated.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:37am On May 31, 2009
can you imagine the naughty girl was even licking her lips and wagging her tongue as if i am some kind of tasty food.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:38am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

i know what it feels like to be toastd embarassed i felt so violated.

so u was toasted once? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Family Background And Relationships / My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.