Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (8432 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:10am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

she probaly wanted to use u for sacrificing wink

i saw this movie where girls slept with men, covered their bodies with a juju blanket while the men slept and the blanket would devour them, in return, when they pulled the blanket back, the sheets would be covered in stacks where then men had laid.

could anyone do this if u had the chance??

grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 8:13am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Oyinda can we rent your room for short time?

gator is gone. lol
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:13am On May 31, 2009
You can crash inside my babycrib in the mean time. i have space
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 8:23am On May 31, 2009
babycrib? should I take that literally?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

grin grin

answer my question wink
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by AmAlone: 8:03pm On May 31, 2009
@ Platinumnk

My Guardian Angel, for long a time I had being reading your post
And I think am falling for you.
I love the way you write, your skill and your everything. . . .

It jus don't get any better than that.
If you would be generous enough to give me a space
in your heart, I did be the happiest guy on the face of Nairaland. . . .

Please, don't give me the 'no' for a reply
cos if you do---Some part of me will surely die. . . . sad sad sad sad sad sad

with love and heartfelt admirations
Am Alone
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by raven95(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2009
I'm not a slice of bread, so why should a guy toast me. But if he's asking me out, i just feel i've got him in my hands, and can handle the situation my way.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:34pm On May 31, 2009
Wetin be your way? You go run carry am go juju doctor ehn
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:35pm On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

answer my question wink
no, i could never do that. i am not money-desperate
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2009
Am Alone:

@ Platinumnk

My Guardian Angel, for long a time I had being reading your post
And I think am falling for you.
I love the way you write, your skill and your everything. . . .

It jus don't get any better than that.
If you would be generous enough to give me a space
in your heart, I did be the happiest guy on the face of Nairaland. . . .

Please, don't give me the 'no' for a reply
cos if you do---Some part of me will surely die. . . . sad sad sad sad sad sad

with love and heartfelt admirations
Am Alone

is this a joke or what? angry angry tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 9:53pm On May 31, 2009
@am alone.

Please don't die o, God will bring you your own blessing.

Amen.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by 4Play(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2009
This Platinumnk na quintessential chavette grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by 190: 12:54am On Jun 01, 2009
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE
GUYS HOW DO U FEEL WHEN A LADY WALKS UP TO YOU AND ASK U OUT

yeye poster! tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2009
4 Play:

This Platinumnk na quintessential chavette grin

chia! 

im innocent! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by 190: 1:33am On Jun 01, 2009
@ am alone
stop wastin ur precious tyme man
plats gonna dump ur sorry ass man!
just an advice!
4rm sm1 who has ur best interest @ hart! grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 1:37am On Jun 01, 2009
190:

@ am alone
stop wastin ur precious tyme man
plats gonna dump ur sorry ass man!
just an advice!
4rm sm1 who has ur best interest @ hart! grin grin

Really??
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by 190: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2009
plat since when did u stat all these picture talk
they are kinda annonyin! angry angry
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

chia!

im innocent! grin grin grin grin

Omo, that ur pix nawa oh.

I guess most of us are just too poor to take a pix with Green benjamins shocked
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Omo, that ur pix nawa oh.

I guess most of us are just too poor to take a pix with Green benjamins shocked

lol nooo, dont take it serious!!

Its just motivation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 2:35am On Jun 01, 2009
190:

plat since when did u stat all these picture talk
they are kinda annonyin! angry angry

dont know it kinda grw on me kiss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by cold(m): 2:41am On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

dont know it kinda grw on me kiss

Learnt from ur mentor,Starstruck,innit? smiley
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Orimili(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2009
Actually, I was about to comment on the growing popularity of people using animated gifs in every one of their posts, especially Starstruck, as it is getting extremely irritating, but, whatever, people are free to do as they wish.

Excuse me for sounding like a complete novice, but I keep reading about this 'toasting.' What is toasting, and what does it entail?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 2:49am On Jun 01, 2009
Orimili:

Actually, I was about to comment on the growing popularity of people using animated gifs in every one of their posts, especially Starstruck, as it is getting extremely irritating, but, whatever, people are free to do as they wish.
you are kind of right.

Excuse me for sounding like a complete novice, but I keep reading about this 'toasting.' What is toasting, and what does it entail?
toasting: to woo a babe.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

lol nooo, dont take it serious!!

Its just motivation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Serious? shocked

LOL infact it's very inspiring
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Orimili(m): 2:54am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

toasting: to woo a babe.

Interesting, I'm curious as to how the word toasting came to be to describe the initiation of courtship.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Serious? shocked

LOL infact it's very inspiring

breathtakin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

breathtakin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

good morning baby! lemme come and toast u oh kiss kiss grin

[img]http://shewalkssoftly.files./2009/03/toast.jpg[/img]

there!
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Orimili(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

good morning baby! lemme come and toast u oh kiss kiss grin

[img]http://shewalkssoftly.files./2009/03/toast.jpg[/img]

there!

LOL, awesome!
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by slimfine(f): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2009
when am in a good mood I usually roll my eyes and murmur "here we go again"

on my tired days, I don't even make eye contact or try to stop smiley
(many of them will gush: "fine girl, smile naa" tongue)
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by bambash(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2009
Slimfine,do you do these things even though you like the look of the toaster? Just curious
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by slimfine(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
bambash:

Slimfine,do you do these things even though you like the look of the toaster? Just curious

yes becuase I am in a commited relationship. no room for toaster. I am a one man woman cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? / Why We Dont Reply PMS / Yay Or Nay? Bridesmaids Flashing Their Butts In Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.