Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (8426 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 31, 2009
Hehehehe, at the end of the day, both men and women make their mistakes when it comes to the cycle of toasting, that's just the way it is and will probably continue on being, life can be cruel grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

now you are been presumptious as usual, whats there in a name (some of those name will only fetch you cowries if used for juju), afterall he already introduced himself
well there was really need to have cursed the gal cos she lacked common sense or probably was seeking attention else how do u explain the fact that her FRIENDS introduced themselves without probs & what pissed me off was that i wasnt really interested in her but her friend
Either you have problem with girls or you just don't know how to toast tongue

Try someother tactics.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 4:28am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Either you have problem with girls or you just don't know how to toast tongue

Try someother tactics.

the point i'm trying to make here is that its not evry time a guy says hello thats he out to toast & it pisses me off when i'm just been nice & having harmless conversation, then some1 gets it into their head am out to get them. jeez get to know me before concluding am out to sleep wit evry gal is all i ask (benefit of doubt)

as for the toasting lesson, maybe i can start with you
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:31am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

the point i'm trying to make here is that its not evry time a guy says hello thats he out to toast & it pisses me off when i'm just been nice & having harmless conversation, then some1 gets it into their head am out to get them. jeez get to know me before concluding am out to sleep wit evry gal is all i ask (benefit of doubt)

as for the toasting lesson, maybe i can start with you
lol, I got your point. And every guy should take notice that not everytime she says you look good means she was to hook up with you

About your toasting, ehrrm, you're like a brother to me and I cant commit incest tongue wink
See how polite that was
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by No2Atheism(m): 4:34am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators ,  there is this friend of DayoKanu who seems to want to talk to you now. Should i tell him to wait for you.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by chiogo(f): 4:35am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

whatever, some people just dont deserve coutesy, whats in a name for friggin sakes afterall others with her introduced themselves & the sky did not fall. i have no patience with immature gals who always assumes a guy is out to get into their pants! for your info, ITS NOT EVRY GUY WHO WALKS UP TO YOU THAT WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU.
I get your point about the whole name thing, it's not a big deal. I won't tell a stranger my name though unless he introduces himself first. I just hate it when dudes walk up to you and ask your name without any introduction on their part. Like "negro, who do you think you are?" But anywayz, you mentioned that others didn't have a problem saying their names therefore the said girl shouldn't also have a problem. That's where you're wrong, different people have different mind sets. Just because her female friends decided to tell you their names doesn't mean she should, it's her choice. Don't compare her to the others, she has her own standards and mind set about strangers.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

About your toasting, ehrrm, you're like a brother to me and I cant commit incest tongue wink
See how polite that was

thunder & brimestone fire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chiogo:

I get your point about the whole name thing, it's not a big deal. I won't tell a stranger my name though unless he introduces himself first. I just hate it when dudes walk up to you and ask your name without any introduction on their part. Like "negro, who do you think you are?" But anywayz, you mentioned that others didn't have a problem saying their names therefore the said girl shouldn't also have a problem. That's where you're wrong, different people have different mind sets. Just because her female friends decided to tell you their names doesn't mean she should, it's her choice. Don't compare her to the others, she has her own standards and mind set about strangers.

whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it baffles me thought that u gals respond to disrespect more than simple courtesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:39am On May 31, 2009
chiogo:

THAT oxone, is the KEY.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:41am On May 31, 2009
As well as there are ways for men to handle such situations, the same goes for some girls, you know how girls can be real bitches unneccesarily sometimes when it comes to things like this, especially when the guy only approached her  lipsrsealed

Therefore we must look into ourselves to improve on such things, so that nobody gets embarassed grin cool
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:44am On May 31, 2009
It's paranoia you can't just trust strangers so being cold is expected.trust no one
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:45am On May 31, 2009
No2Atheism:

FL Gators ,  there is this friend of DayoKanu who seems to want to talk to you now. Should i tell him to wait for you.
I know for what. I assume that Dayo told ya.
I just need a lil insight with my change in ehrrrm major which seems to be your field.
I'd ttyl, I'm abt to drop like a stone.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 4:45am On May 31, 2009
davidylan:

THAT oxone, is the KEY.

but i introduced myself first, never fail to do that cos i know its courteous to do that

ibkaye:

As well as there are ways for men to handle such situations, the same goes for some girls, you know how girls can be real bitches unneccesarily sometimes when it comes to things like this, especially when the guy only approached her  lipsrsealed

Therefore we must look into ourselves to improve on such things, so that nobody gets embarassed grin cool

now your getting my drift
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by No2Atheism(m): 4:45am On May 31, 2009
okay
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:48am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

but i introduced myself first, never fail to do that cos i know its courteous to do that

now your getting my drift
Suuuure. tongue

We can discuss this problem from morning till night, the truth is, such things will never change lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:56am On May 31, 2009
Thanks. Muchas Gracias (if I spelled it right)
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 5:01am On May 31, 2009
Hmmm interesting. .

It depends on what type of person u meet, some people just doesnt open up as quickly or some has their heads so far up the clouds, that every hello is "i wanna sleep with u"

u cant change dem, so just brush it off. If ure stable in urself, their is no reason to be mean to others.

Like my big brother said, " Girls who are the meanest are also the easiest, they use it as a cover up. " wink
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 5:02am On May 31, 2009
@gators- its Gracias Mucho wink
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:07am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

Like my big brother said, " Girls who are the meanest are also the easiest, they use it as a cover up. " wink

your brother must be very wise cos they are indeed the easiest

my love, where have u beeen kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:09am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

Hmmm interesting. .

It depends on what type of person u meet, some people just doesnt open up as quickly or some has their heads so far up the clouds, that every hello is "i wanna sleep with u"

u cant change dem, so just brush it off. If ure stable in urself, their is no reason to be mean to others.

I get the theory, but then again, it's not ALWAYS true
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 5:13am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

your brother must be very wise cos they are indeed the easiest

my love, where have u beeen kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeah - hes a real love-vendor, has a wife and a gf, and they know each other and have no qualms! grin grin

been procrastinating my studies all day grin grin grin

Im cool, how has u day been? Miss me much? wink

ibkaye:

Good one, nothings ever 100% but the better % falls on the latter wink
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2009
ibkaye:

but its mostly true & well most is a large number you know grin grin grin

platinumnk:

Im cool, how has u day been? Miss me much? wink

more than you now sweets
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:17am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

Good one, nothings ever 100% but the better % falls on the latter wink
Got to go with you on that one  smiley

Oxone:

but its mostly true & well most is a large number you know grin grin grin
Lmao, true true, although, sometimes it can be fun to act hard, sometimes (I heard) lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 5:24am On May 31, 2009
U know what i just thought? The reason why a girl is so quickly saying im not intrested is because she is already wondering if u two were compatible in bed and she didnt get a postive feedback in her daydream. grin grin grin grin grin

so its actually , "no, Im not intrested" in sleeping with you. undecided

YET!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2009
ibkaye:

Lmao, true true, although, sometimes it can be fun to act hard, sometimes (I heard)  lipsrsealed grin

how come ur always hearing & never experiencing eh?

i dey suspect u o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by chiogo(f): 5:26am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

yeah - hes a real love-vendor, has a wife and a gf, and they know each other and have no qualms!  grin grin
Huh?   that's crazy.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

U know what i just thought? The reason why a girl is so quickly saying im not intrested is because she is already wondering if u two  were compatible in bed and she didnt get a postive feedback in her daydream.  grin grin grin grin grin

so its actually , "no, Im not intrested" in sleeping with you.  undecided

the feeling was very mutual except in my case it's "never" & not "YEt" grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:27am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

U know what i just thought? The reason why a girl is so quickly saying im not intrested is because she is already wondering if u two  were compatible in bed and she didnt get a postive feedback in her daydream.  grin grin grin grin grin

so its actually , "no, Im not intrested" in sleeping with you.  undecided

Ewuuuu, who is talking about bed  shocked cheesy

Blood of Jesus tongue

Oxone:

how come ur always hearing & never experiencing eh?

i dey suspect u o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I am a skilled observer grin

Letting others get up to the dirty work whilst I just sit back and wait for the gist  grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2009
ibkaye:

Blood of Jesus tongue

obara emma

ibkaye:

Letting others get up to the dirty work whilst I just sit back and wait for the gist grin

now am sure ur lying ur ass off miss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:36am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

obara emma

now am sure ur lying ur ass off miss
Goodness me, me? Lie? Tufia. lipsrsealed cool
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2009
The girls who act up tough are the easiest. Their strongest resistance is the tough looks behind that facade, they mely like butter

Nothing like a girl who smiles talks good with you and still maintain her No. Its frustrating but challenging.

But a girl who pops I am not interested (You should ask her "In what?)
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 5:43am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

The girls who act up tough are the easiest. Their strongest resistance is the tough looks behind that facade, they mely like butter

Nothing like a girl who smiles talks good with you and still maintain her No. Its frustrating but challenging.
But a girl who pops I am not interested (You should ask her "In what?)

What? Have we met before? tongue

"In what?"? rotflmao. I'd say "In You" tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 5:44am On May 31, 2009
chiogo:

Huh?   that's crazy.

Yeah! I didnt believe it till i heard both of them on the fone!

One of them didnt recongize my number when I called him one day, and she kept calling my number blocked and all kinds of crazy stuff.

then finally I called her back because she called my sisters phone too with the same antics.

But I'm above that so I talked to her, and she told me that she was trying to find out if i messed with him, I'm like no thats my bro and thats my new number.

Then she opened all up to me, told me she was his gf and has been actively sleeping with him for 9 months and came over sometimes to his house while his wife was there!

I couldnt believe it until she called the wife on threeway and she answerd and they began talking like they were sisters!!

And she starts questioning me, because my bro brought a nigerian girl in the house, and told them that she was his sister, so they didnt believe me.

So they call my Bro at work, and I'm expecting a big blowout, and the women start yabbing on about the new girl in the house.

The way my bro shut them girls up was the most shocking things ever, I mean those ladies (American) after his tounge lashing "u embarrased me in front of my people" and yada yada, those ladies started to apologize to HIM!!

Chia!!

I will tell ppl this story and they will never believe me! Even if someone told this to me I wouldnt either.

something for the books eh?? grin grin
ibkaye:

Blood of Jesus tongue
I am a skilled observer grin

Letting others get up to the dirty work whilst I just sit back and wait for the gist  grin

Ask the meanest ones grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cant Stay A Day Without Sex / How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? / Big Breast Causing Confusion Everywhere Instagram,nairaland,ikeja& Aso Rock(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.