Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (8428 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:39am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

can you imagine the naughty girl was even licking her lips and wagging her tongue as if i am some kind of tasty food.

ewww, its brings to mind my friend was toasted by a girl, he said it dsgusted him so much he hated himself that day.

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:39am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

ewww, its brings to mind my friend was toasted by a girl, he said it dsgusted him so much he hated himself that day.

lol yea grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On May 31, 2009
more like multiple times. the first one wasn't so bad.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

gator and dayo, get a room pls grin
we definitely will tongue

C2H5OH:

can you imagine the naughty girl was even licking her lips and wagging her tongue as if i am some kind of tasty food.
I don't blame herna. Just put a paper bag on it and I'd lick my lips too grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:42am On May 31, 2009
WTF 

Ah obinrin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:44am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

we definitely will tongue
I don't blame herna. Just put a paper bag on it and I'd lick my lips too grin grin grin grin

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ouch grin grin grin grin grin

chia
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 6:44am On May 31, 2009
I don't get the paper bag joke
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 6:45am On May 31, 2009
@Plat
He knows am just joking. tongue tongue

oyinda.:

Means that your bobo is so fly
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:46am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ouch grin grin grin grin grin

chia
can you imagine the insult shocked
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

i can imagine
did u tell her you would think about it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:49am On May 31, 2009
;d
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:49am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

the girl is trying to say i have a ig head  angry

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:51am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

she wants u thats y shes being mean grin grin

@gator- i know lol IDNTNLS!! grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 6:53am On May 31, 2009
BLOOD OF JESUS!!!
c2h why did u have to post that nasty pic.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 6:56am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

BLOOD OF JESUS!!!
c2h why did u have to post that nasty pic.

lol its presssssious!!
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:56am On May 31, 2009
yea its gollum! lover of the pressuressss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:57am On May 31, 2009
platinumnk:

she wants u thats y shes being mean grin grin

@gator- i know lol IDNTNLS!! grin grin
not with my big heads in the way. i might knock her into concussion
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2009
my precious grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 6:58am On May 31, 2009
see ur face like gollum shio lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

see ur face like gollum shio lipsrsealed

gollum is pretty cute! any girl would be lucky smiley
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2009
lmao
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 7:03am On May 31, 2009
oh my precioussssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2009
@c2h5oh

what did u tell the gal after she toasted u eh? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:27am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

@c2h5oh

what did u tell the gal after she toasted u eh? grin grin grin

well i just ran sha. embarassed

but the girl con follow me again so i dash her my number.

very agressive babe like that
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 7:36am On May 31, 2009
liar. oni ro nla grin
u wish a girl toasted u
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 7:37am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

rwar!

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

you for tell am to give you time to think about it afterall na wetin dem dey do us be that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:43am On May 31, 2009
Oxone:

you for tell am to give you time to think about it afterall na wetin dem dey do us be that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin true talk.

oyinda.:

liar. oni ro nla grin
u wish a girl toasted u
my dear i don't do that kain wishful thinking.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 7:47am On May 31, 2009
so did she call you? tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:49am On May 31, 2009
i no wan talk bout that girl abeg. very very agressive babe . amazing
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2009
gator and dayo, get a room pls

Oyinda can we rent your room for short time?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by platinumnk(f): 8:08am On May 31, 2009
she probaly wanted to use u for sacrificing wink

i saw this movie where girls slept with men, covered their bodies with a juju blanket while the men slept and the blanket would devour them, in return, when they pulled the blanket back, the sheets would be covered in stacks where then men had laid.

could anyone do this if u had the chance??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / Family Background And Relationships / 20 Strugles Only Skinny Girls Would Understand