Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (39714 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Pwettyella(f): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Nope, but that does not mean you should have a leech for a bf that throws tantrums when he is told NO.
Ok sis,seconded
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by latino2swt(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
LATINO2SWT WAS HERE
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Bom4Real: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
This Girl IS Very wicked Tomorrow u pray For husband While u CAN Assist THE Person u Call a boyfriend.Pls go and apologise TO Him.Any Girl That behaves This way. Cant Keep a Home.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by uboma(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:

If she loves him and really wants to end up wif him someday its just right dat she explains tins beta n not make it seem like selfishness. It Kindda clears d air.

anyways it ain't compulsory

For crying out loud, the guy is just her boyfriend who may later ditch her for someone else.

If she had given him the 2k as requested, for how long will she keep giving him money? And moreover he should have been more polite in his request.

I don't support the idea of taking advantage of a lady in any form.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dachaste(f): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
uboma:

For crying out loud, the guy is just her boyfriend who may later ditch her for someone else.

If she had given him the 2k as requested, for how long will she keep giving him money? And moreover he should have been more polite in his request.

I don't support the idea of taking advantage of a lady in any form.

Lolz I get whr u r coming from. Buh don't forget dat every BF is a prospective husband ooh.

Now let me ask u. Is this not the kind of tins dat make a guy dump a gal and refuses to marry her?

Mind u am not a fan of guys dat beg for money, God knows I'll never last one more week in such relationship. Worst of all a guy that will insult me cos I refused to give hime the money.

All am saying is that her manner of approach to d issue was Kindda bad too. Incase she ends up one day with a better n promising guy. Hop u understand
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by uboma(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz I get whr u r coming from. Buh don't forget dat every BF is a prospective husband ooh.

Now let me ask u. Is this not the kind of tins dat make a guy dump a gal and refuses to marry her?

Mind u am not a fan of guys dat beg for money, God knows I'll never last one more week in such relationship. Worst of all a guy that will insult me cos I refused to give hime the money.

All am saying is that her manner of approach to d issue was Kindda bad too. Incase she ends up one day with a better n promising guy. Hop u understand

A guy who ditches a lady because of such flimsy excuse is not worth to be called a man. Infact, such lady should even be happy that she's free of a guy who's always asking money from her.

I get your point too.

I hope you had a nice day.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dachaste(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
uboma:

A guy who ditches a lady because of such flimsy excuse is not worth to be called a man. Infact, such lady should even be happy that she's free of a guy who's always asking money from her.

I get your point too.

I hope you had a nice day.

Sure. Twas hectic buh fulfilling. Hope Urs was great as well.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by kingslly(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamTheophilus:
i suprise oh
olryt
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
The economic situation of the country is affecting both of u.parkwell
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by uboma(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:

Sure. Twas hectic buh fulfilling. Hope Urs was great as well.

Busy as always.
Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by 14teenK: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
obinnashady:
Women and money...God pls make guys blow na,make dem no dey beg money frm calabar witches again,this kind thing na only owu ite cause am,...God bless that guy,2k is too small to cause problems 4 this people,bless the lady too because she's so broKe that she can't part with 2k...Even that misspicy,bless her too because I know her type..broke and still shouting.
grin grin guy u just mk me rol flat dey laugh grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Matttthew(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
You are Just too funny..... I am following u right away.... N good signature. cheesy

dammytosh:
u need another boyfriend.

Call 911 with code name Calabar Witch. I will attend to you personally.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Coldfeets: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
sauceEEP:

You keep highlighting the fact that this is not the first time you've been giving him money, what do you intend to achieve by that? OK lemme guess, you wanna paint him bad whilst you're the saint.

Are you implying that he's only at the receiving end while you're the one making all the sacrifices to keep the relationship afloat? I blame guys that request financial aid from their babe, if she ends up giving you, the whole world must know. SMH

I'm telling you! Sometimes, I no jus undastand women at all. SMH too.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Fourwinds: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use
u are stingy .never resdy to make sacrifice but u expect ur guy to make such sacrifice...

na money we take dey look for money..how do u expect d guy to go to work.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by MRLINGTON(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
jasssbabe:
Just 2k u can't give?? U are really a calabar witch

lmao...babe u don kill me..hahaha 10litres of fuel for u jhare

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by MRLINGTON(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?

sincerely speaking..u bleeped up...hes ur bf nd aint dating u for ur money..hes got a job tpo nd even promised to pay baq...c'mon nau its nt fair...ion blame him much buh ion blame u eida.buh try making amends cos ur not a witch nd try nt to let lil tins like such amount cost u ur relationship..

dis story just made me love ma gf moreee....she would do anytin to c me happy md today God had blessed me...iam doing my best to double any amount she asks of...dats true love....she wouldnt even ask buh wen i used to ask..e doesn't take her 1min to do a bank transfer...its cos we are building a future togeda..its cos we growing a fanily tree......call or text ur man before hes been taken from u...husband scarce o
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by chkb: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Try and settle tins with him cos in every relationship there r trying periods dis could b one
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?
is he a smoker abeg? Does he work in lugbe or Yanya park?

U better run from him to me, stop wasting ur pretty life on him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by franksam2009: 1:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Op u are really a calabar witch, if I am ur b.f, i will automatically erase u 4rm my mind and keep you as a side chick, God no go allow me marry person like you. Tufuakwa!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by lampardizik(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=gabby898 post=40812297[/quote]

Any guy that can go as far as uttering ugly words to the girl he calls his gf because she refused to part her money should not be dating and is not deserving of any one girl!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by talktonase(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
bros nothing like end time here. U ppl should stop using endtime as a criteria in issues like dis. I think bot of dem were jux lacking undastanding period
end time tins,men will be lovers of themselves,lovers of pleasure etc ...
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by talktonase(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
franksam2009:
Op u are really a calabar witch, if I am ur b.f, i will automatically erase u 4rm my mind and keep you as a side chick, God no go allow me marry person like you. Tufuakwa!!!!
chai becos of 2k...chineke!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by hereiam: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2015
promgurlP:

Really? I don't think you've read all my posts then... I said this was the FIRST time I refused giving him the money and I really needed it. So because I didn't give him today that automatically makes me selfish and self centred? You're just being unfair

i.understand perfectly where u are coming from.
maybe its just me..if my bae is in such a position, no matter how serious i need the money..i will still give her 5H at list.
but nevertheless i rest my case.
GODWIN.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by obinnashady(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
14teenK:
grin grin guy u just mk me rol flat dey laugh grin
I prayed well didn't I?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2017
If he loves u, he wouldn't think of insulting you ever. #BEWISE
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by ponti93(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2017
I weak... All of these because of 2k...
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Abee79(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
stupidity:
Stingy selfish self centered and egocentric calabar girl is what you are.

Common 2k, he say he go give you this evening and the evening don reach now.

Gerrarahere jare.
U jux a replica of my main side chick.
I dey vex angry

Kai!!! My chest!!!!

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by flashabazz: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
sit him down to talk w him
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by seyswagz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Some girl are just too wicked y money always

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.