Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (39645 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Tanyogo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use
But he was gonna pay leta in the evening. U were completely wrong. Beta tender apologies to the guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Kenny619: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's so unfortunate; mb is now too cheap!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?

You should stay very far away from ANYONE who treats you with disrespect.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by hereiam: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use

no excuse for your silly.act.
what happen to share
what happen to sacrifice
what happen to emergency bail out
what if it were you, how would you react?
who were just too self centered n selfish.
you proved to be unreliable.in times.of emergency.
simple.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Babe break up with his broke ass. He is not a useful boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Cholls(m): 2:14am On Dec 08, 2015
My sister give me an update abeg. What happened later in the bed room.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Adaeze003(f): 2:29am On Dec 08, 2015
I think anyone who will openly insult another, like real insult oh not play play is just a disgusting person.

Then, he'll insult you on top of your own money again? Aiye...

Then he's now your bf ha!

Oh well... we all can't see things the same way. wink

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by eyinjuege: 4:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Your boyfriend is just mean. You are no calabar witch jare.

You didn't have any money to spare, and that's no fault of yours.

He also seems to lack integrity (you said he borrows money from you and never pays back despite promising to), so I can't really blame you for not borrowing him. Pls update us and lets know if he returned the money he borrowed from your sister back the same evening he promised to.

I also understand from your posts that you're also just struggling to make ends meet, so how can he really expect you to borrow him money? That's inconsiderate of him putting unnecessary pressure on you.

He needs to get his acts together.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 4:58am On Dec 08, 2015
hereiam:

no excuse for your silly.act.
what happen to share
what happen to sacrifice
what happen to emergency bail out
what if it were you, how would you react?
who were just too self centered n selfish.
you proved to be unreliable.in times.of emergency.
simple.
Really? I don't think you've read all my posts then... I said this was the FIRST time I refused giving him the money and I really needed it. So because I didn't give him today that automatically makes me selfish and self centred? You're just being unfair
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Well I asked my sister before we slept off, he hasn't paid her yet..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2015
I'll use my boy's words here cause he nailed it. You're the End time girlfriend, so, go suck his duck and say sorry grin grin grin angry

naijaboiy:
So you just want to justify your actions. undecided

What was so difficult in lending him the money? And if you knew you were really going to use the money then why didn't you simply tell him what you wanted it for.

You refused to lend him the money and yet you refused to give him a tangible reason why you can't lend him.

I'm sure if he was the one you would have said he was spending his money on another girl.

What Is a relationship if you both cannot share little things?

I won't join the band wagon of people insulting your boyfriend. You are a very selfish,inconsiderate and stingy girlfriend. angry

And you are the cause of that quarrel. Drop that pride and go apologize to him for your actions if there is love in your heart for him.

Next Thread PLEASE!!! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by obinnashady(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Yes I did. Me being too broke that I can't part with 2k Haba
lol...God will enlarge ur coast,say Amen.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by vilight(f): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Shine your eyes @op. Desperation brings out ugly truths about humans. This shouldn't be ignored. Even if u go through the r/ship, this is a big prob that has to be tackled.

I support your stance. It is your money and if you don't feel like telling him what you want to do with your money so what? He should go get his own and act likewise.

But what is the real reason for you not giving him the money? Is it that genuine? Because if it was, your sister should have stood by you in your decision. So you need to watch yourself also.

Check out
http://viviancares..com
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2015
obinnashady:
lol...God will enlarge ur coast,say Amen.
Amen
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Mistermamus(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
mizquote:
I can never lend my bf money.
but u cn collect?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Last last,e fit still be the guy money sef.
Nigerian gals stingy gan.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by menix(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Topic don finish for nairaland...

Uwa Mmebi FP Thread..
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by miqos02(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Mekzy02(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Stingy selfish self centered and egocentric calabar girl is what you are.

Common 2k, he say he go give you this evening and the evening don reach now.

Gerrarahere jare.
U jux a replica of my main side chick.
I dey vex angry
loool...my nigga got no joy at alls

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by slap1(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Both of you need some maturing to do... He should understand you needed the money and the relationship is not all about him, and you have no reason to bring it up on nairaland. It's not our business.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by whizpa(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:
Sorry jus curious, are u guys staying in D same HAus with ur sis n BF?

Took the words right outta my mouth/keypad..
Oya Op.. answer the question.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Jchi9876: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2015
you, your boyfriend and sister are all foolish
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by AAhmdi(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?

End time boy friend
End time sister
End time 2000
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by informato: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

...my sister shine your eyes...your so called boyfriend does not RESPECT you, your so called BOYFRIEND has failed to REASON like a man...there are so many of them like that, they are always after the latest shoe,jeans,belt,phones,..etc...YANGA na their middle name, some of them can beat their girlfriend for no obvious reason....YOU NO TRY,YOU DESERVE any praise...for putting up with such guy, I can tell the kind of woman YOU ARE....wise before is too late....and finally, NO MISTAKE GET BELLE FOR AM, if not,your own DONE FINISH be that...move on, there are so many hard working handsome loving guys out there ready to treat you right....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
has he been giving you money before? if yes, he feels that he is entitled for you to at least help him when he is need.... my opinion.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by BCISLTD007: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
For you to know, I've never in my life asked my boyfriend for money ever since we started our relationship... I don't collect money from him even if he begs me cos he needs it more than me.. so don't say that about me please

In other words he is broke....well try to understand his frustration...but don't become his personal mugu..

Guys if ur not giving ...have some self respect and not ask...

Kilode sef

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Mekzy02(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Two bottles of ORIGIN for you. Mehn u said it all!
naijaboiy:
So you just want to justify your actions. undecided

What was so difficult in lending him the money? And if you knew you were really going to use the money then why didn't you simply tell him what you wanted it for.

You refused to lend him the money and yet you refused to give him a tangible reason why you can't lend him.

I'm sure if he was the one you would have said he was spending his money on another girl.

What Is a relationship if you both cannot share little things?

I won't join the band wagon of people insulting your boyfriend. You are a very selfish,inconsiderate and stingy girlfriend. angry

And you are the cause of that quarrel. Drop that pride and go apologize to him for your actions if there is love in your heart for him.

Next Thread PLEASE!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Medunah: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
name calling jz cos u didn't give him d money is jzt stupid to me nd den went ahead to ask ur sis? Y'all need some growing up to do

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Maycher(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
mizquote:
I can never lend my bf money.
Lol. Do you even have a bf

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by raziboi(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

ma sister sometimes.. is not our fault... he ll come and beg for sure...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.