Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (40327 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Rhea(f): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?

[size=18pt]
And you actually call him your boyfriend? Lives in your house, asks you for money, calls you Calabar witch, collect money from your sister (I bet he collects other things from here) cheesy cheesy cheesy My dear, wake up from your malaria-induced coma and smell the poopoo [/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by fayose4real(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?
am affraid u bears all d name he called u, why ar u so stingy and self centred like that, what is the personal tin u want to use the money for that surpasses ur bf going to his working place with it, he even promised to return it in d evening, girl u ar really wicked o, u frustrated him, so u pushed him into doing that to u
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Adeyeancah(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use
I agree its your only dough left on you but if its actually the same day u wanna use it too,I don't think what u did was wrong
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by fayose4real(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use
personal use indeed!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nwocha12(f): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
U should have asked him what he needed it for and tell him what u need to do with the money. Yes is your money but he is also ur boyfriend, love is all about sharing with ur partner not just only me all the time. He might have said all those things because of annoyance , because if I were to be in his shoes I will feel bad that my girlfriend can't help me when I need her help. Try and apologize to him when he comes back and trust me he is also going to apologize to you for saying those things. Good luck.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by larry10: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hey people, I just had this very low hair cut due to an insect or lice hair bite..now am thinking of how I can re grow the hair in two fast. I heard of weed + spirit or weed + sulphur 8 and virgin fertilizer.The main thing now is getting the weed..It sound fuuny when you walk up to someone asking if he/she sells weed undecided..I'm in Surulere presently, I'll be glad if anyone can help .e with the kissweed or..where I can get smiley..thnks
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by bukas15(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
For you to know, I've never in my life asked my boyfriend for money ever since we started our relationship... I don't collect money from him even if he begs me cos he needs it more than me.. so don't say that about me please
u decided nt to give him simply becos u hv nt ask him for money.
u sound childish, i tink u guys ar jst decivin ur selfs, cos dts nt luv
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by fayose4real(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

If you read this thread well you'll definitely see where I posted that this is the first time I'm refusing to give him money sad
my girl friend don borrow me over 100k b4, & so fucking what? just 2k u cant borrow ur bf & u cant even give him gud excuse 4 not giving him 3 different times
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by fayose4real(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

If you read this thread well you'll definitely see where I posted that this is the first time I'm refusing to give him money sad
my girl friend don borrow me over 100k b4, & so fucking what? just 2k u cant borrow ur bf & u cant even give him gud excuse 4 not giving him 3 different times, i dey vex 4 u p
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by PhonePlanet(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

I hope by now you've accepted that it was all your fault?

I've seen someone has already told you what I want to say, but I still want to say it...

He asked for money cos he needed it! Like he said. You know need is different from want.

You told he you want to use it. Its not wrong at all to say no, that you want to use it.

But then he asked what for? You are suppose to tell him what exactly you want to use the money for and how you exactly intend to spend it. You can't just tell him "personal stuffs" he is your boyfriend, there is nothing personal that you can't tell him...so telling him "personal stuffs" is just an excuse to not just give him the money which is an act of stingy-ness.

That's why he acted that way.......

I mean 98% of men including me would be angry tooo, infact I'm already angry self..and surely I would insult her too if it was me...

And you still saw it as he joke when right from the beginning of him needing money, he was dead serious, I mean does anyone joke with about needing money? If he was not serious he won't even go as far as asking you what you want to use the money for... that's why he emphasised on the insults...

Now put your self in he soes. and 'imagine' you're seriously in need of 2k, and you ask from a very good friend or himself, and they tell you they want to use it, and because you really need it, you ask what for? And him/her tell you personal stuff, how would you feel? Tell me you won't feel the person is stingy?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JrizzyJosh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm sure that Bigga is cute,cute guys don't hustle,they always depend on ladies...a male version of golddiggers.
Drake is cute but still hustle, Chris Brown cute but still hustle. .nawa for you o! Na only lazy people like you na dey depend on people cause of money. .If you nor work hard for your future you are just a piece of shit. ..grow up
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Youngpo413: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
Drake is cute but still hustle, Chris Brown cute but still hustle. .nawa for you o! Na only lazy people like you na dey depend on people cause of money. .If you nor work hard for your future you are just a piece of shit. ..grow up
are you okay?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JrizzyJosh(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
are you okay?
are you sure you are okay?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Neverquit(f): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
That is an unhealthy relationship.

I can't fathom why others didn't notice how the bf abused his girl. Ah! All that abusive words for someone you love? I wonder what he will do if you marry him.

Also, promgurlp, you fall hand seriously. You can't give (yes give) your bf 2k? That was very very bad of you.

A healthy relationship is about give and take. It also involves respect and sacrifice. It shows that you can't sacrifice and that your bf has no respect for you (if what you typed is true).
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Youngpo413: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
are you sure you are okay?
are you ready for me?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JrizzyJosh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
are you ready for me?
lol bruh I don't beef with lazy and idle guys like you. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Calabar babes stingy die...what's 2k? You caused it cos u know he needed it but choose not to give him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Youngpo413: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
lol bruh I don't beef with lazy and idle guys like you. grin
You are a guy so relax and let the sleeping dog lie,if not we will take this to another level.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by firstking01(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by misspicy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pwettyella:

So d only reason u keep a boyfriend is for ur needs,o ga oo

Nope, but that does not mean you should have a leech for a bf that throws tantrums when he is told NO.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by firstking01(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
talktonase:
Ur BF was very wrong for reacting in such a manner....see what two thousand is causing.He must be an end time boyfriend!
bros nothing like end time here. U ppl should stop using endtime as a criteria in issues like dis. I think bot of dem were jux lacking undastanding period
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by gentlestandard: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
If u ll bother to listen to d ample truth, u were wrong to a degree by not disclosing what u wanted to use the money for, u could ve gone ahead by coding it like say ladies, undies, toileteries, etc rather than saying afterall u re the owner of the coins, he took it far by all the insults, the basic truth is that u re not compactible so keep off.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
lampardizik:
That guy don't deserve you
and u deserve her? Is there any relationship without issues?

Period!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dachaste(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
CashVessel:

APROKO!!! You didn't even care to proffer solution to her question.

Lolz. I did maybe u dint c it
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dachaste(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
uboma:

PromgurlP does not owe her boyfriend any explanation on what she wants to do with her money no matter how much is involved.

If she loves him and really wants to end up wif him someday its just right dat she explains tins beta n not make it seem like selfishness. It Kindda clears d air.

anyways it ain't compulsory
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by xyoung: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

U r sounding like a 14yr old calabar witch. You are too young to have a BF
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by ifeomaekol(f): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op there are times u hv to sacrifice d little u hv-------i hv done such sacrifice n trust me @dt moment it really hurts cos u hv already planned out hw u wuld spend d money dt day, so I wuld blame u tho he went far by calling u names bt jux take it dt he was very upset. I believe for him to get upset n borrow frm ur sister, its a serious mata. So I suggest u call him, apologise, n find out wat is eating him up.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Tonia500(f): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
So you can't talk it out with him and u posted it online...come sef u dey stay with ur boyfriend and sister ni? SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Johnsown1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some of u gals don't get things serious untill it gets out of hand.
And some of you don't understand wht luv means. How can u claim that luv him while u couldn't make a sacrifice.
A real guy dose nt ask for things anyhow bt when u asked for it,u should know he needs it so so bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.