Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (39647 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
He is not a responsible boyfriend. You are also not a good girlfriend. You guys are a good fit undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
Broke boys gigolos roaming everywhere am milking my fellow.ladies dry yet coming on nairaland.to bash girl

Thunder fire una blokos undecided
I am nice this evening so lemme just smiley and pass

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by godofwar666(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
jasssbabe:
B fast! Waiting
undecided I lyk u, you are kind of smart you know that I can't drop it here... Don't worry u won today next tym smart gal

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Bambless1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
stupidity:
shut up there, what's shame in collecting money from her sis?

The way she narrated it, she didn't complain the guy has been collecting money from her or borrowing and never pay back. If I can't ask my bae for 2k when I know she has it, why shud I call her my bae?? For the guy to react and borrow money from his bae's sister, it means the guy spend on his bae and prolly the bae's sister as well. Gals are generally stingy.

U buy her recharge card.
And still call her with ur airtime
Give her money to fix her hair
Give her money for upkeep
Pay her Tfare
And so on

But run to her when u need little thing, she doesn't have, she wan use am do nothing.

If na she ask the guy for money to make her hair and the tellam say he nor get, she go carry am for head.

I dey vex
When Will You Get Sense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:
Because you were with us right? Don't give the same analysis for all cases nah sad

I dey vex, if u want make I nor vex again, oya pick up ur phone and call that guy and apologise. You wronged him.

You said he disgraced you infront of your sister, and your sist still went ahead to borrow him the money, so you nor get conscience to know say na you truly wrong ba?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
I needed the money to get some selfie sticks I sell.. lemme just be honest with you, I knew he wouldn't give me the money this evening cos he has done it before

dachaste:

Ooh ok thank. Back to the subject I guess he was angry cos u refused to tell him wot u were gonna use the money for. To me it sounded as if u dint just want to give him. since u refused to state wot u'll use it for

Coming to think of it. He's ur BF and wots so personal u couldn't tell him? Am sure he even knw ur family well.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by naijaboiy: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:
For you to know, I've never in my life asked my boyfriend for money ever since we started our relationship... I don't collect money from him even if he begs me cos he needs it more than me.. so don't say that about me please
Okay so that is the reason why you can't borrow him the money?

It's not by force to lend him money. The money is yours,but what I don't understand is why you couldn't give him a tangible reason for not being able to lend him the money.

I believe he reserves the right to some explanations,no matter how flimsy it may be. As long as you've explained yourself.

Not the one that you refused to lend him and yet no reason why. For sure he will feel like you just don't want to lend him the money for no reason.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bambless1:
When Will You Get Sense? undecided
buy for me na. Dem dey sell sense for my area, I nor get money take buy

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
@OP. i think u need to be told that the best relationship happens when u put ur partner ahead of u,.vis a vis. u shud hv borrowed him the money bcus we both knw wat u wanted to do wit it wont end ur life if u dnt do it.

gfs has been stingy since 1200AD

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by misspicy(f): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't disappoint me. undecided
embarassed yes sir
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by misspicy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am nice this evening so lemme just smiley and pass
tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
@OP. i think u need to be told that the best relationship happens when u put ur partner ahead of u,.vis a vis. u shud hv borrowed him the money bcus we both knw wat u wanted to do wit it wont end ur life if u dnt do it.

gfs has been stingy since 1200AD
If you read this thread well you'll definitely see where I posted that this is the first time I'm refusing to give him money sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Bambless1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
stupidity:
buy for me na. Dem dey sell sense for my area, I nor get money take buy
100% Stupidity And Foolishness, That's All I See In You. Mumu!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by kestolove95(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gold diggers evriwia

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nature8(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bambless1:
Relationship Is About Give And Take,,,,, Not Take Take And Take, So What U Did Was Wrong,

Shame On That Your Broke Boyfriend, What About His Male Friends?, I Think Collecting Money From Your Sister (his Would Be In Law) Its A Big Shame.

Nawa for you bro! I see nothing wrong with the guy collecting money from her sis.. You don't know how urgent he needed the money, maybe he run out of cash that moment but he said that he'll payback in the evening na.. I see no shame there abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:

If you read this thread well you'll definitely see where I posted that this is the first time I'm refusing to give him money sad
Sure i did. u havent turned down his request to borrow b4 doesnt mean u shud do it one day. And d sad tin here is dat u did it probably d day he needed money most. i wud advice u jettison ur thought of nt talking to him atleast 2nite bcus if he does hv my kinda heart, i tel u babe, u might never hear frm me again xcept u cal. and i might even decide to pay u back wit a french sex for ur elder sis who helped me wen i was in lion's den, same tin my "gf" cudnt do. cal him babe, and apologise.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dachaste(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:
I needed the money to get some selfie sticks I sell.. lemme just be honest with you, I knew he wouldn't give me the money this evening cos he has done it before

Lolz I could guess dat from the start. Ddont tink I can keep. Up with such character sha.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by obinnashady(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Women and money...God pls make guys blow na,make dem no dey beg money frm calabar witches again,this kind thing na only owu ite cause am,...God bless that guy,2k is too small to cause problems 4 this people,bless the lady too because she's so broKe that she can't part with 2k...Even that misspicy,bless her too because I know her type..broke and still shouting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by jrerico1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oh yes you're wicked, do you know what he want to use the money for? If it was you he would have given you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by jrerico1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
stupidity:
shut up there, what's shame in collecting money from her sis?

The way she narrated it, she didn't complain the guy has been collecting money from her or borrowing and never pay back. If I can't ask my bae for 2k when I know she has it, why shud I call her my bae?? For the guy to react and borrow money from his bae's sister, it means the guy spend on his bae and prolly the bae's sister as well. Gals are generally stingy.

U buy her recharge card.
And still call her with ur airtime
Give her money to fix her hair
Give her money for upkeep
Pay her Tfare
And so on

But run to her when u need little thing, she doesn't have, she wan use am do nothing.

If na she ask the guy for money to make her hair and the tellam say he nor get, she go carry am for head.

I dey vex
you act exact opposite of your moniker

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
obinnashady
post=40785684:

Women and money...God pls make guys blow na,make dem no dey beg money frm calabar witches again,this kind thing na only owu ite cause am,...God bless that guy,2k is too small to cause problems 4 this people,bless the lady too because she's so broKe that she can't part with 2k...Even that misspicy,bless her too because I know her type..broke and still shouting.
No offence but may God not answer this your prayer! Amen..
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by wahles(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dearie, from whr I am standing you look bad. You should have simply told him you wanted to use the money to buy d selfie sticks u sell, with dat I m sure he ll refund t and if not, no give am nxt tym grin. Secondly, he went to collect t from your sis, anoda point dat made you look bad, if he wasn't gona return it, he won't borrow it from his SI to be... xo d mess is on ur doorstep.. just call him and apologize..
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by drmikeadams(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?
..so after we advice u finish u go still go open your legs like say we go dey dere wen u go dey scream like."......

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by mizquote(f): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
I can never lend my bf money.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by obinnashady(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
promgurlP:

No offence but may God not answer this your prayer! Amen..
are u sure u read my comment well?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
drmikeadams:
..so after we advice u finish u go still go open your legs like say we go dey dere wen u go dey scream like."......
Omg that's really mean and so uncalled for embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JrizzyJosh(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
But wait o! That Nigga is truly broke and not his first time of asking. .He nor get hand to take hustle? Real Niggas hustle for himself and his family. ..#Teamhustler

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
obinnashady:
are u sure u read my comment well?

Yes I did. Me being too broke that I can't part with 2k Haba
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by happyjuliet(f): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol Op ur bf broke oooo common 2k na he gather all those names give u grin naa wa ooo, d point is, u are just his side chick coz a guy who truly loves u won't utter such.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by panegyrics: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
stupidity:
Stingy selfish self centered and egocentric calabar girl is what you are.

Common 2k, he say he go give you this evening and the evening don reach now.

Gerrarahere jare.
U jux a replica of my main side chick.
I dey vex angry
Bros abeg, I take God beg you no vex.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ur boyfriend na mumu. How can u ask someone for something of theirs and still be insulting them on top of it?

I hate that kind of attitude.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.