Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123269 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oh...sorry!
sorry angry
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
sorry angry
sorry for what?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sorry for what?
for what i typed

reply my mail angry
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2015
@Toks2008

GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD!!! my fellow ladies Abstinence is the best except if u r a commercial sex worker!!! as for me i rather be a commercial sex worker with class than to have sex whn am nt married

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Funny thing is the OP is not even preaching Abstinence o....he is preaching sex without condom on the basis of love and dignity but some blind bats choose not to see it

i called no names....so no offeinse given cool

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
for what i typed
reply my mail angry
No p. Replied..check yours..
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by wrongnumber: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
@Toks2008

GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD!!! my fellow ladies Abstinence is the best except if u r a commercial sex worker!!! as for me i rather be a commercial sex worker with class than to have sex whn am nt married

I have read through the pages of this thread and i can now see why many ladies in their due age are not finding a man to marry them.

This generation is perverted and totally morally dead. When i read some comments from some men i quite understand because of their gender but some ladies here have made some comments that make me weep for them.

If Nigerian government bans the use of condom today,trust me,the level of sexual discipline will increase so i understand the OP point of view and it is so regrettable that ladies who ought to support his assertion are actually cursing him goes to show howm sexually recjkless and jopeless some ladies can be. I pity the unmarried men of today cos what we have now are mostly packaged whores.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Elxandre(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
The way misspicy defends sêx on every thread ehn grin

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
@Toks2008

wrongnumber:

I have read through the pages of this thread and i can now see why many ladies in their due age are not finding a man to marry them.
This generation is perverted and totally morally dead. When i read some comments from some men i quite understand because of their gender but some ladies here have made some comments that make me weep for them.
If Nigerian government bans the use of condom today,trust me,the level of sexual discipline will increase so i understand the OP point of view and it is so regrettable that ladies who ought to support his assertion are actually cursing him goes to show howm sexually recjkless and jopeless some ladies can be. I pity the unmarried men of today cos what we have now are mostly packaged whores.

I am not quoting you two because you supported my stands but i must say thank you for understanding my point.

I have always maintained that i am an old soul in a young man's body and i can confidently say most ladies these days are whores,sluts,confirmed oloshos because im scared to my teeth judging from what i have read here so far and i now see why guys will forever use and dump as many ladies as possible and to think these are future wives and mums.

Anyone with just a little common sense will catch the subliminal message in that write up but im not surprised because i have heard countless times that most Nigerian ladies are naturally dumb and unintelligent and a time is coming when men will not be responding to comments from most ladies here on nairaland and im learning to start that.

Whatever rocks the boat of any lady please do and start making love to as many men as you want...after-all,condom dey.Awon omo oniranu,
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

I am not quoting you two because you supported my stands but i must say thank you for understanding my point.

I have always maintained that i am an old soul in a young man's body and i can confidently say most ladies these days are whores,sluts,confirmed oloshos because im scared to my teeth judging from what i have read here so far and i now see why guys will forever use and dump as many ladies as possible and to think these are future wives and mums.

Anyone with just a little common sense will catch the subliminal message in that write up but im not surprised because i have heard countless times that most Nigerian ladies are naturally dumb and unintelligent and a time is coming when men will not be responding to comments from most ladies here on nairaland and im learning to start that.

Whatever rocks the boat of any lady please do and start making love to as many men as you want...after-all,condom dey.Awon omo oniranu,
mydear i perfectly understand you. most of my female frnds thinks am an old woman d way i reason whn it cmes to premarital sex. i do tell dem dt i cant jst b sharing my nude wt a guy dt is nt my hubby except if am married to him. i prefer being an ashewo than to b fooling around in d name of boyfriend . i hv male friends not boyfriends and yes whn d time for marriage cmes one of my male friends might b my husband. shaa am neither religious dts jst me. two of my male friends went their way bc i refuse to go sexual wt dem.
anoda thing my fellow girls fails to understand is dt males hv nothing to loose no matter hw hard dey try to deceive demslfs

a friend of mine couldnt believe dt am her senior wt 2 yrs gap..she ws 21 den. i hv to show her my birth cert as an evidence evrybody tot i was an 18yrs old girl dt reason like a 45 yrs old lady dt dnt know wht life is all about. i told her dt sme lifestyles makes one to look way much older than her age

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
wrongnumber:

God bless u. u hv a valid point

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Elxandre:
The way misspicy defends sêx on every thread ehn grin

kikikiki grin

i should be tagged _Sex addict by now.....

confused people,call us anything you want it doesn't change the fact that your thread is useless and defy simple logic and you and your morally upright cohorts are engaging and will continue to engage in premarital sex

[size=19pt]hypocrites oshi.....preach abstinence,then non virgins might cover their heads in shame not preach useless STD spreading message[/size]
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2015
iampartyboy:

Op what are you saying? So because of konji I should get married? marriage is for sex and probably to have children right? When you are finally married you'll know there's more to marriage that this poo tongue

1 Corinthians 7:36

"But if any man thinks he is acting improperly toward his virgin, if she is past marriageable age, ... He is not sinning; they can get married. ... But if anyone thinks it uncomely regarding his daughter, if she passes the bloom of life, ... the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sins not: let them marry."

I know this may not make sense to you and the perverted generation.

For the ladies,if you like open your legs to as many guys as you date because there is condom for protection,that is your headache and even a weak bishop will screw you if you open your legs for him.

My advice is to be strong and tell that guy to his face..if you want to screw me,put a ring on it first and then screw me to eternity.

This is not about portraying a saintly notion,im also human and a man and trust me on this, if you carry yourself kon dash me,i may do finish and even use double condom on you but then what does that make you? A cheap slut

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

1 Corinthians 7:36

"But if any man thinks he is acting improperly toward his virgin, if she is past marriageable age, ... He is not sinning; they can get married. ... But if anyone thinks it uncomely regarding his daughter, if she passes the bloom of life, ... the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sins not: let them marry."

I know this may not make sense to you and the perverted generation.

For the ladies,if you like open your legs to as many guys as you date because there is condom for protection,that is your headache and even a weak bishop will screw you if you open your legs for him.

My advice is to be strong and tell that guy to his face..if you want to screw me,put a ring on it first and then screw me to eternity.

This is not about portraying a saintly notion,im also human and a man and trust me on this, if you carry yourself kon dash me,i may do finish and even use double condom on you but then what does that make you? A cheap slut
yes thanks. bt i cant tell a guy to put a ring on my finger if he wants sex. i only tell dem i will do so wt my hubby whn d time cmes. besides i jst graduated frm uni.waiting for BAtch A 16..NA my coursemates oooo peopl dt cmes to my lodge to enjoy my sweet indomie hw will i tell such guy to put a ring lol

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
mydear i perfectly understand you. most of my female frnds thinks am an old woman d way i reason whn it cmes to premarital sex. i do tell dem dt i cant jst b sharing my nude wt a guy dt is nt my hubby except if am married to him. i prefer being an ashewo than to b fooling around in d name of boyfriend . i hv male friends not boyfriends and yes whn d time for marriage cmes one of my male friends might b my husband. shaa am neither religious dts jst me. two of my male friends went their way bc i refuse to go sexual wt dem.
anoda thing my fellow girls fails to understand is dt males hv nothing to loose no matter hw hard dey try to deceive demslfs

a friend of mine couldnt believe dt am her senior wt 2 yrs gap..she ws 21 den. i hv to show her my birth cert as an evidence evrybody tot i was an 18yrs old girl dt reason like a 45 yrs old lady dt dnt know wht life is all about. i told her dt sme lifestyles makes one to look way much older than her age

The embolden is so true and thats why people tend to wonder when i tell them my age too.

There is this funny deposits of free radicals from guys to ladies when they make love to them even with a condom..its like a spiritual free radicals that make ladies age and the more sexual partners you have the older you get. So if you see a 30year old sexually decent lady,in most cases,you will be amazed that her body will look like that of a 21year.

Keep it up sis,sexual decency pays not for the sake of any partner but yours.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

The embolden is so true and thats why people tend to wonder when i tell them my age too.

There is this funny deposits of free radicals from guys to ladies when they make love to them even with a condom..its like a spiritual free radicals that make ladies age and the more sexual partners you have the older you get. So if you see a 30year old sexually decent lady,in most cases,you will be amazed that her body will look like that of a 21year.

Keep it up sis,sexual decency pays not for the sake of any partner but yours.
yes dts true thanks

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MRBrownJ: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
smh@trusted g.f so you avnt heard of a situation were a guy has std even tho he never for once had indiscriminate sex abi?

Trust is too expensive to be traded.

are you saying that because people can catch std/diseases in many different ways, therefore we shouldnt trust our partners any longer?
sorry i have read what you wrote above a few times, and i am not quite following what you are saying here.

opribo:
So is it not degrading to the woman you don't trust to be sleeping with her.

of course not, its called being CAREFUL, and she will/should understand it. if she doesnt, then simply tell her:"as much as we BOTH want to do this, we need to ALWAYS take the right precautions. i hope you therefore understand the need to use condoms at this point in our r/ship"

sex with condom first and foremost takes away the real essence of love and corpulation which sex is meant to be

i dont know about you but in my world, sex is either A) meant to get closer/discover someone you desire or B) get sexual satisfaction/gratification..... and sadly (for you) both can be achieved with or without condom.

With condom sex becomes a alorified form of mastubation.

nonsense upon more nonsense. you either have never masturbated or never used a condom before.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:

It would have been better or wiser if the OP just warned against premarital sex. But saying using condoms denotes that the man sees a lady as a slut is ridiculous. Lovers use condoms at times solely as preventions for unwanted pregnancy.

And if you are a virgin and still will be a virgin till you marry good for you. But you will agree that most people dating will sleep with each other before they finally marry. so when writing stuffs , face the real reality.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Elxandre(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki grin

i should be tagged _Sex addict by now.....

confused people,call us anything you want it doesn't change the fact that your thread is useless and defy simple logic and you and your morally upright cohorts are engaging and will continue to engage in premarital sex

[size=19pt]hypocrites oshi.....preach abstinence,then non virgins might cover their heads in shame not preach useless STD spreading message[/size]
Ok I'm preaching abstinence cheesy
All non virgins cover your head in shame grin

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

It would have been better or wiser if the OP just warned against premarital sex. But saying using condoms denotes that the man sees a lady as a slut is ridiculous. Lovers use condoms at times solely as preventions for unwanted pregnancy.

And if you are a virgin and still will be a virgin till you marry good for you. But you will agree that most people dating will sleep with each other before they finally marry. so when writing stuffs , face the real reality.
which reality? reality of having up to 7 sexual partners as a girl bfore getting married i dnt like such realities
i believe u went to uni. most girls did campus couple in their uni days. hv plenty of dem in my former lodge. dose girls claim to be single at home
i hate such realities SIR

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

[size=19pt]It would have been better or wiser if the OP just warned against premarital sex. But saying using condoms denotes that the man sees a lady as a slut is ridiculous. Lovers use condoms at times solely as preventions for unwanted pregnancy.[/size]

My brother why are you disturbing yourself over a girl probably in search of husband....so because she claim virgin on nairaland now we should not breath the lady might be a _ prostitute for all we know and truth is we give no FUCK_

since she has seen this useless thread as an avenue to announce her virginity status lease do us all a favour and marry her or call fellow guys to come and see pure virgin for marriage....lobatan

prettythickme no dey ever branch this kon thread grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

which reality? reality of having up to 7 sexual partners as a girl bfore getting married i dnt like such realities
i believe u went to uni. most girls did campus couple in their uni days. hv plenty of dem in my former lodge. dose girls claim to be single at home

NO B SMALL UNWANTED PREGNANCY.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Elxandre:

Ok I'm preaching abstinence cheesy
All non virgins cover your head in shame grin
Open a thread for it and i will call on all the non Virgins to.come and over there heads in shame

awon olo de ori gbogbo
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
Leave the guy na..If he knew the price of cerelac and other baby items,he won't open his mouth to spew this trash.the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to have a baby when you are not ready for it,esp financially.My best friend while we were growing up in 2006,got pregnant after we wrote waec.Now she has 2 kids out of wedlock for a guy who can't even care for her.Her family disowned her so she doesn't even have anyone to turn to.Last year she called me to send her 5k,that her last child is sick,and there's no money for hospital bills.School she no go again o,she can't even boast of SSce with 5 credits.Today she always makes statements to work me into a guilt trip for not being close friends with her.What are we going to discuss?I don't have kids neither am I still trying to write GCE ,so what are we going to talk about?She always has the impression that I am acting superior to her because of my academic qualifications.But the fact is,we can't be very close since we live different lives now.All that she could have averted if she was smart enough to make good decisions.She opened up to me that if she could do it all over again,she would not have allowed herself to be so careless as to get pregnant,when she could have been pursuing her education.Make babes wise up o.If you see a guy who has 3 kids,you won't be able to tell.Its the girl who looks worn out and stressed.Let's do things at the right time.If you can't abstain,use a condom so you don't bring poor kids into this world and introduce them to untold hardship just to prove a useless point.

I understand that you can't be very close again becos you really don't have much in common again.

But please as much as possible be close to her to support her grow out of it. The real friends and good friends not only be there when we are doing great , but those that ll b with us when d going becomes rough.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=19pt]No wonder sane people have been avoiding this guy's threads I hope i don't infect myself with this kin threads wey i dey open so gringringrin[/size]
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:

NO B SMALL UNWANTED PREGNANCY.

Are there no girls with just one serious boyfriend? or a guy with just one serious babe throughout ur university days?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
yes thanks. bt i cant tell a guy to put a ring on my finger if he wants sex. i only tell dem i will do so wt my hubby whn d time cmes. besides i jst graduated frm uni.waiting for BAtch A 16..NA my coursemates oooo peopl dt cmes to my lodge to enjoy my sweet indomie hw will i tell such guy to put a ring lol

I hope you keep it up and im not assuming you are a primary virgin as we have secondary and tertiary virgins lol!

But in all honesty,the fewer the sex partners a lady has before marriage the better for her and if she can totally avoid it why not?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Elxandre(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

Open a thread for it and i will call on all the non Virgins to.come and over there heads in shame

awon olo de ori gbogbo

Lol... Lips sealed*

That your Yoruba isn't correct btw.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by delectablegyal(f): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@toks2008

condom is used for protection and i personally think,a guy who care about you will insist on using it since it more reliable,pills can fail but the possibility of condom breakage is thin if properly used.

What you wrote there is one of the tactics used by guys on gullible gurls all in d name of b.f and g.f afffair.

Abstainence is still the best.

Them don use the tactic on u before, abi?cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Elxandre:

Lol... Lips sealed*

That your Yoruba isn't correct btw.
i don't know how to space it....

it means people with brain touch
because calling people whores and sluts because they don't agree with their useless ideas shows that their brain dey touch

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

I understand that you can't be very close again becos you really don't have much in common again.

But please as much as possible be close to her to support her grow out of it. The real friends and good friends not only be there when we are doing great , both those that ll b with us when d going becomes rough.
I understand o..I do buy her kids stuff when I visit her.But we can't just be very close again.Before you know it,she would see me as trying to show off and all.I can't downplay my success in life to keep a friend happy.And female friendship has a lot of issues,jealousy and side talks.Besides,my best friends are mostly guys.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Are there no girls with just one serious boyfriend? or a guy with just one serious babe throughout ur university days?
No o....she lived with NYMPHOMANIACS and didn't turn out a Nympho herself because na she HOLY pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.