Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49118 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by dmola(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
and how would you know she's a wife material on a first date?

good queshion

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mekyno(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I think it happens.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Cwhyte(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Made love to my wife on the first date. Married her 2years later. She's a complete wife material. I love her so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by rallymento(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

No she did not,just that times have changed,what applied to their generation,might not apply to ours
honestly I know mums are always right, but sometimes they lie to make us not do mistakes. This is one of them
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2015
rallymento:
honestly I know mums are always right, but sometimes they lie to make us not do mistakes. This is one of them
lol,because you think so does not mean every man thinks so
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mekyno(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Mjshexy:
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley
It is meant to be a test, though nt perfect/ complete index bt an indication. Dat 1 aspect of life qualites, though.
Exam, they say, is not a true test of ones knowledge bt the only way available.
A gal can test a guy as wel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Yeaaaa she is a V, most likely marry to her soonest.
Though I haven't proposed but I plan proposing to her with a WEDDING CARD.
She has the 3 ABSOLUTE indicators and other Relative indicators which I hold in highest esteem for marriage.

I have met several ladies but this one is exceptional.
Like they say "when ever u see your Wife, U will know".
This is the 1st lady, whom I call her mum and other family members from time to time.

She deserves to be walked with, down the aisle

will you still marry her if you later find out she isn't a virgin?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by rallymento(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

lol,because you think so does not mean every man thinks so
hehehe, at least u understand my point.... Things about sex for mature people are not meant to be influenced by a 3rd party. We can't keep living by Wat mum said to ensure we didn't engage in sex as teenagers n young adults
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Cwhyte:
Made love to my wife on the first date. Married her 2years later. She's a complete wife material. I love her so much.
beautiful testimony smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2015
rallymento:
hehehe, at least u understand my point.... Things about sex for mature people are not meant to be influenced by a 3rd party. We can't keep living by Wat mum said to ensure we didn't engage in sex as teenagers n young adults

lol, she is still right though because it applies to some men
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by rallymento(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

lol, she is still right though because it applies to some men
ok ooooo. Lemme agree because of ur nairaland presence, make guys no trail me... Happy Sunday
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
rallymento:
ok ooooo. Lemme agree because of ur nairaland presence, make guys no trail me... Happy Sunday
same to you but i don't seem to understand what the above means
whats my nairalad presence?

guys trailing you?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by rallymento(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

same to you but i don't seem to understand what the above means
whats my nairalad presence?

guys trailing you?
in simple English, you are popular on nairaland and some of ur admires (guys) will come after me because I am stealing their boo.. tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
rallymento:
in simple English, you are popular on nairaland and some of ur admires (guys) will come after me because I am stealing their boo.. tongue
Really? cheesy

funny grin
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by rallymento(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

Really? cheesy

funny grin
yeah.... I dey come mak I Enter church ... Later na
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by erabe(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
It's funny how a lady could sleep with a guy on a first date and still sees him as a husband material but a guy sleeps with a lady on a 1st date and don't see her as a wife material

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mcbussy(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
I don't think this should be about the lady...it speaks more on d kinda man u are. There is every chance that the lady won't be d one to initiate sex on the first date. So if u feel a girl is worth being ur future wife and u still go on to initiate sex on the first date, then ur not a good man.

I understand finding urself in a cozy situation on a first date, but anything that goes beyond that shows u have no respect for the lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by mavaakiti(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Mjshexy:
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley
Correct! There was this very decent gurl who went out with a guy for the 1st time. The gurl got so drunk that she allowed him to sleep with her. Unfortunately, he had std! My babe got staphyloccus from this guy for the 1st time in her life. The funny thing was that the guy's plan was to marry her but the families were very different. He had a plan b which was to impregnant her so that she wld be his whether the family likes it or not. When my friend heard of his plan, she stopped going out for a drink with him. Right now, they're far apart! Guys sha!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mjshexy(f): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
mavaakiti:
Correct! There was this very decent gurl who went out with a guy for the 1st time. The gurl got so drunk that she allowed him to sleep with her. Unfortunately, he had std! My babe got staphyloccus from this guy for the 1st time in her life. The funny thing was that the guy's plan was to marry her but the families were very different. He had a plan b which was to impregnant her so that she wld be his whether the family likes it or not. When my friend heard of his plan, she stopped going out for a drink with him. Right now, they're far apart! Guys sha!
Hmm so sad, the guy did bad by even sleeping with her in her drunken state & to think he knew he had std & still went ahead to infect the innocent gurl. SOME guys sha not all dearie wink
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
erabe:
It's funny how a lady could sleep with a guy on a first date and still sees him as a husband material but a guy sleeps with a lady on a 1st date and don't see her as a wife material
thats the word we are in in Africa, double standard.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by davidsgal(f): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2015
dOnLarich:
which kin material ( ankara, lace , da diva )
lolzxxxxx..... Lace
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Bollinger(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
and how would you know she's a wife material on a first date?

Good question. I swear there are some very s.tupid MOD's working for seun.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Damscrob(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
hmmmmmm,very deep kweshion embarassed

waiting for the guys comments smiley

modified*****
My mum used to say something to me

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley
Actually such a guy still exist...u are only committing fallacy.....just because u haven't seen one doesn't mean they don't exist.....
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by joshrare(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2015
I think I'm confused....
Who is a wife material? Does sex play any role(vital or not) in determining wife materials?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by VickyRotex(f): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2015
pcguru1:
Truly anyone wife material , would not yeild to sex on the first date. Besides that decision relies on the lady anyway.

Yea!

Although, one might not be able to tell who a wife material is on a first date.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by bukatyne(f): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Mjshexy:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Having sex with her on the first date doesn't mean she is not a wife material since both of us are in a relationship. A good husband material shouldn't ask for sex on the first date..
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Damscrob(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

I know for sure that side chicks are usuallly slept with on first date.

@ first look at ur username "Life is a bitch"...which portray u as a bad lady,secondly ur dp....confirms d statement...Girls like u are d reason Guys sleeps with ladies on dier first date..A good lady would never allow a guy to sleep with her before marriage...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2015
I disagree totally with your question and its content. You can't know a wife material without 1st sampling her. Again,most of these ladies are good at pretending to be wife material,while they are pieces of craps. Anyway, doing a lady at 1st attempt does not imply she is not a wife material. Whichever I believe in sex before marriage.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by quest4s: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol op most guys will sleep with anything on d first date. The real question is will a wife material let you sleep with her on d first date
lifeisabitch:
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
hmmmmmm,very deep kweshion embarassed

waiting for the guys comments smiley

modified*****
My mum used to say something to me

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley
As if it holds water to you cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by MrCork: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.