Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (25379 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Buhari’s Minister Plans To Update Website For N795 Million - See Photo / I Need N795 Million For Website Update – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Why are people complaining.updating a website for 700million is still better than the presidency budgeting 760million naira for recreational activities grin
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by ajebuter(f): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Under GEJ, his ministers ate 'national yam' with fork

But under PMB, his ministers seem to want to eat 'national yam' with shovel..

Chai...diaris god oh!

Anyway: Con-tea-new grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by myproperty(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Dcomrade:
Oh please! Fayemi does not sign cheque lipsrsealed

Only DASUKI does!!! grin
I love that
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Bollinger(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Sibrah:
This, if true, is so criminal. I can't imagine any website going above 7-8 million Naira. By N7m-N8m I mean a site that incorporates accounting module with dynamic information keeping and display.

I think on this issue it would be wise to ask for a breakdown of how the funds will be utilized. One does not know if part of the funds would be for remuneration of the staffs that would maintain the site. Remember, the amount is 265k in dollars. DBAs, analysts and programmer in general don't come cheap.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by ocelot2006(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village

grin cheesy
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

1. How did you get a copy of the proposed budget
2. This document looks more like what I will prepare on my Microsoft word document in less that 2 minutes

Well, continue spreading fake news about.
Download it here. http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=102

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Possibly in this our broke state? What's wrong with you? You think you are the only one who wants Buhari to succeed? What do you know about ignorance? Do you have a human heart at all? What does the ministry of Solid Minerals need a website of that amount for?

Don't change. Keep doing what you are doing. You are doing the right thing. Sycophancy is the new way to help a person succeed. A country is lacking money and we are talking about 725 million naira website. No problem. You have lost what makes you human already you should pray for the gift of self disgust.
U seems to forget that some jobless persons were R[b]ICEtified[/b] by Aish not too long
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Firefire(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
The FRAUD is real... cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC, Party of professional fraudsters and career rogues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Bollinger:

I think on this issue it would be wise to ask for a breakdown of how the funds will be utilized. One does not know if part of the funds would be for remuneration of the staffs that would maintain the site. Remember, the amount is 265k in dollars. DBAs, analysts and programmer in general don't come cheap.
Lol. Download everything here. http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=102

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Firefire(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:
Under GEJ, his ministers ate 'national yam' with fork

But under PMB, his ministers seem to want to eat 'national yam' with shovel..

Chai...diaris god oh!

Anyway: Con-tea-new grin grin grin

May Peace be FAR from APC... cry

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
shala01:

U seems to forget that some jobless persons were R[b]ICEtified[/b] by Aish not too long
It's so appalling what people in the name of love defend.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by myproperty(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

Fashola's was also listed as "website update" but it turned out that to be more. From his explanation, the website was a repository of licensed software made available to the public with the cost already borne by the state government under the caption of "Website Update".

None from the mob of critics came out to fault the claim or prove that the licensed software available on the website should have cost significantly less?

I'm not an emotional critic or apologist.

I hope if a plausible clarification is given subsequently on this outlandish amount for a website update, you would hurry here to acknowledge your error?
I know corruption must have defenders.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by NewNigeriaMind: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by ajebuter(f): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Firefire:

May Peace be FAR from APC... cry

Iponri iyalaya APC grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mazzi: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Shame on this government!!!
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by frisky2good(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
What about the air intake, combustion and exhaust system?

talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by OvieYel(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=talktimi post=41980301]What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village (guy abeg ma ear go soon leak)

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by kachnov(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
I will finally give up on Nigeria..if this one slides.

If you can instruct online, see my signature.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
grin grin
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by emajoe: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
How is that a problem?
Approve it first.
May be you are worried about the controversy that of my amiable Governor Fashola.
That was a personal website while this is corporate.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mazzi: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Tomorrow the will send that magu that has a ball head to be harassing people in the name of fighting corruption.thief thief government.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
It's so appalling what people in the name of love defend.
If you want to know how foolish and brainless some nigerian youth can be, try having discussing with an apc e-rat about the apparent daftness and directionlessness of buhari
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by emmydee(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

N795, 234.275

I thought I saw 795 thousand, 234 naira only. OP pls check well.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
I'd like to know what the President will say on this one. Is this even sensible at all? Will such website require a physical building? This will not go down well.
they will convince buhari why that money should be spent with all the big I.T grammar... grin...
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Etizz: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
7 90 million naira?

Can u imagine
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mazzi: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Where is that magu of a guy? Buhari might end up as most decorated failed president in the history of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by frisky2good(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
The budget office website still generates funds by running pop under ads. What kind of country is this?

Reyginus:
Lol. Download everything here. http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=102

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by bloodykiller: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
this is TonyeBarcanista nemesis cheesy
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Mboi: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
Hahahaha, I didn't read ur post well, you'll also get $50 each time you visit the website. APC? shame!!!
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2016
emmydee:
I thought I saw 795 thousand, 234 naira only. OP pls check well.

You are wrong,kobo does not occur in 3 digits.Op made a mistake however should have been 'comma' instead of 'fullstop'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit / Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 / Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.