Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (25391 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Buhari’s Minister Plans To Update Website For N795 Million - See Photo / I Need N795 Million For Website Update – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Topeakintola:

OMG!!!

grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

You have destroyed the OP

Wow.

Snailspeed or whatever, go and retire abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Does that honestly makes sense to you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

I am really enjoying how some of you are now the defenders of corruption because it is your party. Same thing you accused PDP supporters for you are now doing even worse! I am so loving it

I fail to see any corruption established here.

A budget has been presented with monetary allocations. The topic of discussion is one of them and by law the NA should screen and debate it.

Or has anyone stolen any money?

Those who have stolen are being prosecuted by this government and I am happy you also support the fight against corruption.

Whatever explanation the minister gives to whatever allocations to his ministry, it behoves all of us to ensure that such monies, even if just N50k, are spent as allocated and in accordance to due process in awarding contracts.

If the above is not followed by the minister, call on me and I will join you and Reyginus and help3852 and danmasani101 to shout Ole.

For now, calm your nerves and wait for the crime to be committed first.

Let us see how the present thieves who have actually stolen both allocated and unallocated funds are tried by the Buhari regime.
You should put the heat on the government and ensure that the prosecution that has already started results to lengthy jail terms for all of them, whether sick, crippled, on hunger strike or whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

I fail to see any corruption established here.

A budget has been presented with monetary allocations. The topic of discussion is one of them and by law the NA should screen and debate it.

Or has anyone stolen any money?

Those who have stolen are being prosecuted by this government and I am happy you also support the fight against corruption.

Whatever explanation the minister gives to whatever allocations to his ministry, it behoves all of us to ensure that such monies, even if just N50k, are spent as allocated and in accordance to due process in awarding contracts.

If the above is not followed by the minister, call on me and I will join you and Reyginus and help3852 and danmasani101 to shout Ole.

For now, calm your nerves and wait for the crime to be committed first.

Let us see how the present thieves who have actually stolen both allocated and unallocated funds are tried by the Buhari regime.
You should put the heat on the government and ensure that the prosecution that has already started results to lengthy jail terms for all of them, whether sick, crippled, on hunger strike or whatnot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are a clown! You should become a comedian. You might do well!

Meanwhile, keep supporting your corrupt Lords. I will advise you to get enough bandwidth because this is going to be a long journey. I have only dropped one item from 1800 pages. If you see some of the items I have here, you will faint! Please tell your sponsors to send more cash oh. You go defend tire

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 15, 2016
If My former Governor Fayemi could buy a BED for N50 million, then ,what will be the value of X if an ordinary website cost N758 million .

Any Mathematician in the house . Please .

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Possibly in this our broke state? What's wrong with you? You think you are the only one who wants Buhari to succeed? What do you know about ignorance? Do you have a human heart at all? What does the ministry of Solid Minerals need a website of that amount for?

Don't change. Keep doing what you are doing. You are doing the right thing. Sycophancy is the new way to help a person succeed. A country is lacking money and we are talking about 725 million naira website. No problem. You have lost what makes you human already you should pray for the gift of self disgust.

Yes I know the country is damn broke. Even I feel it also.

The very reason why the president gave our golden eaglets just a N20k token each besides the regular match bonuses.

Yet the same people who cry there is no dollars, there is no arms deal it is a hoax , leave our brother alone, Dasuki prosecution is witchhunting bla bla bla, they were the very ones who castigated the president for paying the eaglest what they called a miserable amount.

Some even exposed their true grievance, claiming the president did so because most of the players are not from the North.

I have nothing to gain in a corrupt and wasteful Nigeria, but a lot to gain in a corrupt free Nigeria because my way is not that of corruption.

Let Fayemi come explain why he needs to build a website that cost that much because I know that such an expensive website can exist and already does exist in many corners of the world.

The question is why does the ministry need such and of what benefit is it to the economy of the country.

In that regard, I agree with you 100%

But in your own hate, you have lost what makes a human being different from lesser animals - the ability to learn when taught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by evy1(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Any one saying the senate will scrutinize this 2016 budget is on a long thing,all of them bunch of corrupt minded human.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

The very reason why the president gave our golden eaglets just a N20k token each besides the regular match bonuses.

Yet the same people who cry there is no dollars, there is no arms deal it is a hoax , leave our brother alone, Dasuki prosecution is witchhunting bla bla bla, they were the very ones who castigated the president for paying the eaglest what they called a miserable amount.

Some even exposed their true grievance, claiming the president did so because most of the players are not from the North.

I have nothing to gain in a corrupt and wasteful Nigeria, but a lot to gain in a corrupt free Nigeria because my way is not that of corruption.

Let Fayemi come explain why he needs to build a website that cost that much because I know that such an expensive website can exist and already does exist in many corners of the world.

The question is why does the ministry need such and of what benefit is it to the economy of the country.

But in your own hate, you have lost what makes a human being different from lesser animals - the ability to learn when taught.
Lololol. Now, you are coming close to humanity. Learn when taught?You mean to learn that the Ministry of Solid Minerals in a country that's going broke is possible in a sane world?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are a clown! You should become a comedian. You might do well!

Meanwhile, keep supporting your corrupt Lords. I will advise you to get enough bandwidth because this is going to be a long journey. I have only dropped one item from 1800 pages. If you see some of the items I have here, you will faint! Please tell your sponsors to send more cash oh. You go defend tire

It is best you drop all now so we can all address it.

We cannot afford to have a continuation of Jonathan's regime. Nigerians have suffered enough.

Also make sure you get the conniving and irresponsible NA to critically screen the budget and the ministers when they come defend their budget.

That is the way of a patriot. Your reward is in the change you bring about.

I read about Patrick Akpobolokemi and Tompolo's loot and I wished that they had bundled the guy into the vehicle on his re-arrest with his head dragging on the road.

That guy had no conscience, yet we had a president then?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by inlandtaipan: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

I can never accept any explanation for building a website of 756milllion. Oga, what will be the content of this site?

Please uncover your emotions for APC and face reality, even a website of 100milloon should be questioned? Will the website create jobs for numerous unemployed youths?
Is the website a top security website? Even at that, it won't cost that amount, what will be the size of the website?

Bros, haba, think na.

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by inlandtaipan: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2016
How can a website be more expensive than a well equipped duplex in lekki plus landrover 2016 model? Haba, and some foools will come to defend this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2016
inlandtaipan:
I can never accept any explanation for building a website of 756milllion. Oga, what will be the content of this site?

Please uncover your emotions for APC and face reality, even a website of 100milloon should be questioned? Will the website create jobs for numerous unemployed youths?
Is the website a top security website? Even at that, it won't cost that amount, what will be the size of the website?

Bros, haba, think na.

Ok!

Let us hear from the ministry what such website has to offer. For the mere fact that I know a website is not as cheap as most people think all websites should be, then I am even more eager to know also.

Then maybe I will spare some quality time and do an analysis comparing with other offerings.

Maybe I will be the one to shout the loudest Ole with you begging me to stop "nitori olorun".
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 12:52am On Jan 15, 2016
inlandtaipan:
How can a website be more expensive than a well equipped duplex in lekki plus landrover 2016 model? Haba, and some foools will come to defend this?

Bros you no know website ooo.

No be Django technologies design am ooo.

Am trying my best not to mention companies here.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by inlandtaipan: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

Ok!

Let us hear what such website has to offer. For the mere fact that I know a website is not as cheap as most people think all websites should be, then I am even more eager to know also.

Then maybe I will spare some quality time and do an analysis with other offerings.

Maybe I will be the one to shout the loudest Ole with you begging me to stop "nitori olorun".
no such website will cost that amount, it's like buying one ball of akara for 100k. This amount for a website will be highly unacceptable anywhere in the world.

What else will the website offer that we haven't seen before? There are somethings that are unthinkable and not worth your time of analysis. In a sane society, fayemi will be handed over to appropriate authorities for attempting to defraud the government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

Ok!

Let us hear from the ministry what such website has to offer. For the mere fact that I know a website is not as cheap as most people think all websites should be, then I am even more eager to know also.

Then maybe I will spare some quality time and do an analysis comparing with other offerings.

That'd good of you. What about hearing from Tompolo and Patrick like you intend doing with the Ministry?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by inlandtaipan: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

Bros you no know website ooo.

No be Django technologies design am ooo.

Am trying my best not to mention companies here.
Website of 795million? This one is so outlandish, I don dey hear website for my life, I never hear this one oooo shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Website of 756million? This one is so outlandish, I don dey hear website for my life, I never hear this one oooo shocked
And the same people who want the country to be better will defend it with all they've got. A lot of us don't know what we are doing.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

It is best you drop all now so we can all address it.

We cannot afford to have a continuation of Jonathan's regime. Nigerians have suffered enough.

Also make sure you get the conniving and irresponsible NA to critically screen the budget and the ministers when they come defend their budget.

That is the way of a patriot. Your reward is in the change you bring about.

I read about Patrick Akpobolokemi and Tompolo's loot and I wished that they had bundled the guy into the vehicle on his re-arrest with his head dragging on the road.

That guy had no conscience, yet we had a president then?

Sorry dear. It is a marathon not a sprint. So get ready! You are going to be defending corruption for the next few months. I wish you luck doing that!

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by edoyad(m): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2016
These people have no conscience, change indeed
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

Sorry dear. It is a marathon not a sprint. So get ready! You are going to be defending corruption for the next few months. I wish you luck doing that!

I won't.

Dasuki is being prosecuted same with Dokpesi and Akpobolokemi.

Any other person that adds himself on the list will have no sympathy from me.

Instead I will be championing the clamour that the President shows more will and continue being ruthless in the fight against corruption. Its been long we had a president show any interest in abolishing corruption. Where was EFCC after the OBJ regime? Did they even have funds for office stationery in Jonathan's regime?
Now they are back with a vicious bang and many are not happy to see them. Well, I am.

I hope you won't be found missing in that terrain where justice is dished sumptuously to the thieving?
I hope you are not one of many who see the fight as a witch-hunt?
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by GodpunishBuhari: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Actually, what I meant is that Jonathan made a lot of changes after losing the elections. A lot of new DGs were suddenly appointed in several Ministries and Parastatals

The purpose was to put certain elements in place to create commotion for the incoming administration.

I have to be honest, this government has exhibited some naivety

Yoruba boy with igbo moniker still blaming Gej for apc gaffe LoL. Preposterous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mrmetoo1: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

Please give me a break. Just stop this nonsense! Even Jumia or Konga website will not cost a 10th of that. What do you want to do on the site? A group of Ruby or Django guys will produce it for less than 5M and still tell you thank you. What do you even do on a site for ministry of solid minerals? It isnt even going to be a site for everyone because that ministry does not relate to every one. Its not like ministry of transport or youths and sports or ministry of interior or forein affairs. Their main clientelle are corporate organisations seeking to do mining business. Please dont make me laugh abeg

Dude I'm not going to argue with you based on your own ignorance. Go out there and learn, the world is bigger than what exists around you. For you to want to keep arguing that a site can't cost that much shows me you don't know what you're saying. Unless you know what they're trying to build or we see what they build eventually there's no telling how much they'll spend on it. There are many tools that can be incorporated in a website that costs money. You say the website is not for everyone, it could be a one stop shop for investors. Again unless you know exactly how the website will include you can't tell me you know how much it'll cost. It's like saying, for example, my house cost N120m and someone coming to say I know someone that can build a house for N10m, next question will be "have you been to my house?" Do you want to dispute the fact that the universal Healthcare website in the US costs $2.1bn? So please stay away from the argument that a website can't cost that much.

I know your duty on here is to make a certain political party look bad, I have said I don't believe they're going to spend that amount of money on the website but it's not impossible to spend such.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
That'd good of you. What about hearing from Tompolo and Patrick like you intend doing with the Ministry?
StOla, you didn't respond to this.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, why not we let everyone know about this? It's all for the good of us all.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village
who is a buharian ? according to A and Z, " a buharian is a person who sees nothing wrong when he or she is scammed by a clueless person"........ according to job and Jacob, "a buharian is a person who sees nothing wrong when his or her leader defies court orders"..... according to notimi and kunubu, " a buharian is a friend of a tyrant"...I need to summit this assignment in America before Monday...please nairalanders help me with more definitions.... WHO is A buharian ?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by NewNigeriaMind: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:
On wednesday, I raised some specific arreas of corruption that President Buhari and the APC led government have to explain to the masses since May 29 and especially in the last few months. As a follow up to that, I will be looking at specifics in the coming days.

First on the list and since this is hot and fresh on our plate, I will be taking a look at the missing but found #BudgetOfYams. The whole event around the budget has become one big national disgrace that has taking us many steps backwards among the comity of nations. Seeing such a shameful news on BBC site is really sad and depressing and makes you ask why we have been this ladened with such a group of incompetent and stoneage leaders.

Having said that, I will start this with a simple item in the budget. I will advise everyone to please get a copy of the budget. It is available online. This one just caught my attention and is a prime example of how this budget was designed at a conduit pipe to steal and as a medium to repay politicians monies spent during the last elections. The first truth about the budget you will realise is that, if you prune it from all the corruption and bloated items, you will arrive at a budget of around N4 trillion. The rest is just largese to be shared by members of the ruling party. And to think that they are even going to borrow to fund their corruption largese is dishearthening.

This one is really hillarious. The federal ministry of solid minerals will be updating their website in 2016 with, wait for it......

N795, 234.275

Seven hundred and ninety five million Naira only! Oshe!!!

Maybe they want to develop another Facebook for Nigeria. Note that this is for update oh. This is not even to design a site from scratch. When it was revealed that saint Fashola did a website for N78m, we thought we had seen it all. But we thought wrong. APC is change so N78m will not do this time. Former Gov Fayemi has taken it to a whole new level and moved the ministry to the permanent site. You know he is close to Fashola so he must have learnt a thing or two from the master. Remember the N3.3 Billion government house where he spent N50 million on two beds?

I can confidently say that a small group of 5 Nairalanders can deliver such a site for 2 Million with thank you. We are really making progress in this country.

1. How did you get a copy of the proposed budget
2. This document looks more like what I will prepare on my Microsoft word document in less that 2 minutes

Well, continue spreading fake news about.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village
......GBAAAMMMMMMMMN grin
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by sauceEEP(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Know The People Bombing Pipelines - AYIRI EMAMI / Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election / Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.