Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. (46850 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by sidneyj(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
if she's on her final project that means her contract with u is over

and if u are too good to her.... am sorry to tell u that women like bad guys...... she just trash u to lawma

bro it time for u to start new project

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by OfficialIYANU(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..

RUN!
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by TDstarr: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
scantee:
I am very sorry for the long sermon, i can't even sleep...i feel horrible
me and you we are so alike. Girls take advantage of your good nature. Accept it or not that girl does not love you. If you think am lying..kindly tell her you lost your job. When I told my owngirl shebrokeup with me immediately. Now am dating someone better

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by viczing(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya i undersands ur point just that is not that easy knowing how far you have gone with ur plans for over 3yrs now, it hurts more because i singlehandedly relegated all my female friends to the bench only to make her comfortable & win her trust, believe me i have hundreds of female crushers but i never gave them the chance just to make her happy..<in my next world i would never date a student> again....

Faced this shit last year but man Bleep it am stronger than pain now, I can't bend for any lady again be you Beyonce or nicki minaj

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by MNDY(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Love, Love, Love, Love is overated!
-
LOVE'S CODE - When sure of your judgment of him/her, treat a real partner with respect and stay faithful and match any hoe and casanova with their like trait or break up immediately!
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by fortunechy(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Trust galz,i dey craze!!the last time i stoped trusting galz is wen i wz in primary 3.My gal friend left me bcuz of a guy dt bought her HB pencil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by raziboi(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..

dont feel hurt for anything... its life bro... tank God u are a working class person

dia are still many chances

look for oda people dat av are interested
.cus dia must b.... Dias a big difference btw a wife and soul mate
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
sidneyj:
if she's on her final project that means her contract with u is over

and if u are too good to her.... am sorry to tell u that women like bad guys...... she just trash u to lawma

bro it time for u to start new project

Not every girl likes a bad guy she wud b tired
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by smoby(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Now tell me should I knock ur head or slap u In the face...... U r such an asshole for thinking love exist ,even married women cheat, u dnt love a woman with all ur heart cus they a NT God bt close to money,u love God with all ur heart because he his God, y did u think people commit suside after they have been heart broken , or u wnt do the r-kelly music remix?(when a woman is feed up).

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yinkeys(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
@Seun pls remove this from front page, don't use my sadness for traffic..
Lol
Bros & make some bad boys as friends. You need both good & bad guys as friends on earth you know

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by laprince(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
bro love is a very wicked thing, maybe i should just rush into new r/ship to get her rid of my mind, though her family will be hurt & sad but i think i have no other choice now b4 i die of HBP.

See this man oo!!!
Whats with you and her family

Go your way in peace. The Lord is with you.

Imagine gone for a long time due to work, after marrying her, how will you cope without having heart ache?

My own was worse. Just relax and unwind her from your system.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
When you don't love them enuf they complain... When you love them too much They misbehave.....

Bros cut ur losses,pack ur eggs and move on....she will soon learn...Karma na badass

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2016
sonofananimal:
Nigga! You traveling out of the country and didn't get any foreign babe as backup plan undecided

Always telling you mugus! Never give your heart to a NAIJA WOMEN!

There are all evil creature and now you paying for it!

I know you must have pay her SCH fees and some other stuff!

Wise up man, wise up!
There is nothing like love and marriage in this present ara. Now forget that creature and concentrate on another stuff.

foreign babe as a wife? Bro as a full time 042 son i don't see myself getting married to a white gal even with a fee.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by adeoluolagbegi(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2016
too long learn how to short write up

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by redcliff: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2016
jeffizy:
I'm sure you omitted the part where you paid for her school fees and hostel accommodation too.

On a serious note, I sense some insecurity about you wanting to get married to her severally.

The lady must have gotten to the stage where mixing with people on campus has given her a wider horizon. If u know what I mean.

Just ask her without sugar coating it. “Are u for me or against me"?

Exact same question Ironsi asked Ejoor in 1966.. lmao!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by iamosamede55: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2016
pinkycute:
She's confused for real and she don't want to loose you as wel.

But have it in mind, there's this guy out there disturbing her, talking sweet nonsense to her, making her to lost interest in everything and it might affect her final. lipsrsealed

@Op, you just have to be the man here, don't call her again, if you've the time, go and see her as a surprise, talk to her and make her understand that she'll be save in your hands smiley this's the time she needs you most wink

Don't listen to all this NL guys concluding what they don't know. She might still love you, but confused due to pressure concerning some sitting things, of which she has already confirmed to you. You know her very well more than we here. And i believe you're not a kid, and you can tell if someone is breaking up with you. So my dear, do the needful and save your relationship wink

In my opinion I think u are advising the OP to continue to prove to his fiancee that he can't live without her. He has fought enough for her. Nobody is advising him to break up, he should drastically reduce the attention he gives her. If the girl is still into him, trust me she'll naturally come back ( women love attention), and when she does OP should make certain things very clear about the relationship. Some times over petting a lady makes dem take u for granted, especially the immature ones. If for some reason OP can find out that she actually cheated, I don't think I will forgive her o.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Cylas(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Bro sorry, hard to accept but the female gender is one of the strangest creatures to deal with.
My advice for u is to stick to what makes u happy for now
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Tosignrule(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
That means u are nt her choice.#girlsareflexible

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by chupcake(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Bro see heh, this ish is hard buh to look at things as they are. Females get crushes everytime but if one is strong enough for you to notice it is there, she's half way gone. I've been in this situation before but I held on thinking I could turn things around. Bro I fell sick sef before sense dawned on me and I left, never looked back since.

Stop the calling and the text. Only return her calls. If you've got fiesty and crazy female friends, now is the time to touch base with them. Go out and have fun. Make sure you take pictures for instagram and BBM. Pick up a hobby, work more. It will help you prepare for life after her cos bro, there is a 50% chance she is not gonna be the same again.

The female mind is simple, yet complicated and imo, she's gone.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Shes making d right decisions. Ur too insecure. D marriage will only end in divorce

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yinkeys(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
believe me i am ready to give her the time to sort herself out, i dont minding swaping sim to make sure she don't get in touch again for a while, but anytime i try such she will start accusing of me having a background plans to dump her, next her mum & sisters wil set up a committee of enquries on me on whatsapp chats, u see if you have read my previous thread about her, she has a kinda fragile heart any deep hurt she will collapse and faint, base on the Dr reccomendation to always make her happy and less thinking, i have been doing my best to steak to that, i don't if she is taking advantage of that. She just called me 3X now i did not answer her call, believe me i feel happy and strong as ignore those calls.
Bros do not give her time. Let her go ooo. Seriously you are going about it the wrong way. If you eventually marry her, I won't be surprised if you are on the rig & she's cheating. You see signs & yet you ignore. Always follow your instincts,logic & not your emotions.
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by kaziblake(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
this month made her 23
23yrs,she is grown enough to know what she wants.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by funkyjms: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2016
godislove07:
the best relationship u can have is with JESUS...[s]He is the only person who can't disappoint you, with Him u are guaranteed a peace of mind!!![s][/s]

Trash!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Shes making d right decisions. Ur too insecure. D marriage will only end in divorce.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by eltweezy90(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2016
Take your mind off her. I know it's hard after all this while, but diz is the time you have to pay more attention to your work. Change the negativity into positivity, use this situation as your inspiration point. She said she is confused, taken! Who allowed the confusion to sink in? She did. Bros Abeg leave that lady for corner.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by laprince(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
harsh truth.

Am happy you knw
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Onyiido: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
I am very sorry for the long sermon, i can't even sleep...i feel horrible
Nairalanders are always funny
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2016
[b][/b]may GOD deliver you
funkyjms:

Trash!
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by cescky(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2016
pinkycute:
She's confused for real and she don't want to loose you as wel.

But have it in mind, there's this guy out there disturbing her, talking sweet nonsense to her, making her to lost interest in everything and it might affect her final. lipsrsealed

@Op, you just have to be the man here, don't call her again, if you've the time, go and see her as a surprise, talk to her and make her understand that she'll be save in your hands smiley this's the time she needs you most wink

Don't listen to all this NL guys concluding what they don't know. She might still love you, but confused due to pressure concerning some sitting things, of which she has already confirmed to you. You know her very well more than we here. And i believe you're not a kid, and you can tell if someone is breaking up with you. So my dear, do the needful and save your relationship wink

U sound confused...
U say she MIGHT still love him so he shld try saving the relation ship...
Like the lady in question like u(confused) if shes truly in love and wants to settle down with the guy, why is she having second thoughts?.u dont sound like some one to be taken serious.

@ op
Shes having doubts about you CERTAINLY, and one things is certain, shes will be the biggest loser in this whole drama..she wont know till the future.

The ball is your court...can you settle with a lady who thinks the world of another man....we all have crushes, but to openly flaunt yours before a potential mate is stupeed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by chidiswt: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Op I'm sorry to say, I could only pick 1 or 2 reasonable comments from the 1st page of your post. Leave her, go for another girl that's what I kept reading there. Now the question is this: do you think the new girl would be better of? Or maybe I should ask, do you truly love this girl? For God's sake, she's a young lady and men are supposed to be asking her out if she's normal(not ogbanje) and mix feelings will definitly come up coupled with the fact that you've been putting up some attitudes that might be annoying sometimes cos I believe you are no saint. Come on don't let your sweet relationship crash just cos she's having a crush on another. Help your about to fail relationship rise up again. Quiting isn't the best option. This is a time you need to prove your love for her. Abondoning her now in her confused state means you never truly loved her. She would wouldn't abandon you if you were in her shoes. She would cry, plead and even go as far as fighting the girl in question. Please go and prove your love for her by winning her back to your heart.
May God continue to bless your relationship
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by preetyb(f): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Just be thankful to God cus everything happens for a Reason. It is better u break up now than break up after marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Arewa Group Begs FG To Ban Porn Websites From Nigeria's Cyberspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.