Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food (61412 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Vivipop(f): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
I surround myself with people with your kind of mind, no space for backward and ignorant minds. One million likes for you.

8 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Aplaudez(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abi nah!
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by iamKeo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lemme swallow me garri and come back for this story.

Chere anam abia.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
He's lucky. some will go to the extent of washing panties and other stuffs.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by CaroLyner(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:
LMAO gringrin
there I laughed for you tongue
LOL.thanks grin
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Leeeekeeee: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reason a woman(gal friend) have never cooked my food...

B1tches ain't loyal..

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by deebsman1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
My very very same thought sequence, may God bless u poster. u make me very apy for seeing someone that thinks same way as i do
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by bigiyaro(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fuc.k the pastor, Thunder will fire him for breaking that relationship, u better stab ur wife with a knife than to refuse eating her food which she prepared with a heart full of love. Refusing a woman's food is shooting her in the heart. BTW ur mumu frnd should know that women dat hang around jobless broke guys do love them for real. Women may do juju to trap rich guys [if atall it works] not ur people like ur frnd.

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Laid2001: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
with all this archaic believes, when will Africa develop.

Your destiny is in your own hand!. Stop giving the little you have to all these pastors! All na scam.

And to those threatening people because they don't believe in witches, I am available, tell those witches, i dont believe in them. They don't even exist, otherwise let them come after me, NONSENSE!

6 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by freenature: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
I pray you don't encounter the wrath of evil doers...

leave the dude until he experiences one that's when he'll believe
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by RealSleek(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eni to ba ni ko s'aye, o ti Ku tan
omo eniyan abidi yanyan, Tani a ba fi inu tan l'aye yi o abi kini a o ti se yi si?...Eni to ba ye, ko wi nmi.

in another thinking mode: maybe the girlfriend noticed some changes and maybe knew he has been throwing away her food ,she got angry and decided there is no trust anymore, therefore ending the relationship

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Here is another view......and I would like to state first and foremost that there is no juju in the case.

1.Pastor tells a tall tale to the man about his girlfriend putting juju in the food.

2.Boy stops eating young ladies food.

3.Young lady gets angry, thinking that the boy is trying to jilt her(she would have even been angrier if she had heard the real reason)....and stops picking the calls.

4.Young lady eventually, very angrily , decides to ''strike pre-emptively'' by seizing the boy's property.....in a fit of rage because she feels that she is being jilted....and wants to show the new girl that ''nothing for you'' (There is no new girl....but your average Naija babe has one creed....Trust no one).

Conclusion: the pastor is telling tales out of school. Too many pastors are in the business because they want to show off....not because they want to ground men and women in the word of God. I also take offence with the guy and girl living together without marriage.

One reason why the girl lost her temper....ladies , going into a relationship , invest everything. That is something we guys forget. So...when a girl thinks that she is going to be betrayed....ie...guy stops eating the food....she goes beserk.

The pastor is no real man of God....he is a man of chop and chop. He ought to repent. He has destroyed a perfectly good relationship in the name of psychology and demonstrating his ''power''

No juju...just misunderstanding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
The guy is dumb... Pastor tells u such and u believe him.. How many pastor tells us wey dey enter voicemail. Pastor would have just said breakup with Yur girl than not eating her food. After doubts and confusion in such union and the dumbo guy believe.... And for the girl to take all his belongings maybe her money was also included when buying those stuffs in the house.. She's for seeing lack of trust, and breakup looming already.. Why wait until he kicks her out for no reason.. With all the hard work and money spent on him.. Some guys sha, can believe anything just because he's a pastor.. Thats how lots of single peeps who would have been happily married by now. But broken up and counting their losses with regrets.. Do u think any woman would want to carry all financial responsibilities in a home, while the man sits back and relax like mbeke?
When most married men looses their wives cause their wives cause they can't even provide half, how more Quater maintenance money at home..
Op pls no make me vex

4 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by normrebel(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'm sure she's yoruba,so common amongst them cheesy
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by UjSizzle(f): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Interesting story.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting

Your parents must be proud of you! All their efforts hasn't been in vain. With people like you I am beginning to have hope in Nigeria again.

May you live a long and healthy life.

7 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Amypat(f): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
doctokwus:
Pastor scammed him,his girlfriend too scammed him.
There was no juju involved, all what occurred to him were circumstantial and cud happen to any other person.
Dont pin it on juju and glorify your vain pastor.
Its called live's travails,many have passed thru it.
correct sha
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by RealSleek(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kikero112:
Here is another view......and I would like to state first and foremost that there is no juju in the case.

1.Pastor tells a tall tale to the man about his girlfriend putting juju in the food.

2.Boy stops eating young ladies food.

3.Young lady gets angry, thinking that the boy is trying to jilt her(she would have even been angrier if she had heard the real reason)....and stops picking the calls.

4.Young lady eventually, very angrily , decides to ''strike pre-emptively'' by seizing the boy's property.....in a fit of rage because she feels that she is being jilted....and wants to show the new girl that ''nothing for you'' (There is no new girl....but your average Naija babe has one creed....Trust no one).

Conclusion: the pastor is telling tales out of school. Too many pastors are in the business because they want to show off....not because they want to ground men and women in the word of God. I also take offence with the guy and girl living together without marriage.

One reason why the girl lost her temper....ladies , going into a relationship , invest everything. That is something we guys forget. So...when a girl thinks that she is going to be betrayed....ie...guy stops eating the food....she goes beserk.

The pastor is no real man of God....he is a man of chop and chop. He ought to repent. He has destroyed a perfectly good relationship in the name of psychology and demonstrating his ''power''

No juju...just misunderstanding.

Nice analogy
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ndcide(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
The only issue I have with this story is that, the lady was living with the man like a wife and the pastor didn't tell him how wrong it is?

That's where the major issue is.

For those who are being scientific about it. It's just self inflicted delusion.

4 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by eyinjuege: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
The girl probably realised that all the meals and all efforts she put into making them has been a waste.
She probably noticed he's been throwing her food out into the bin.

That's enough to make anyone mad I tell ya.

He should have simply told her to stop preparing his meals

3 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Ilaje44(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies

I suspect not only the girl, but also the pastor. The possibility that both could be accomplice in the crime shouldn't be overlooked
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol, he got away easy
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Pwettyella(f): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
mascot87:

You are finished bro
As in seriously finished
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by smartleo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
To butress your point and lay a few points,first and formost your points were well presented but lacks touch with the prevailling circumstances you raised.Germany was your case study with Nigeria,the comparism is out of place.In the same context you raised,such situation will always arise based on the prevailing situation of poverty.you. Are both right and wrong,its an open ended scenero.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by mployer(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pastor is lying, op is exagerating

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
English language has been declared missing from the substance of the story.

Lalasticlala sef grin
Mynd44 sef grin
Nairaland sef cool
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by me69: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Stp writing a book to tell a simple story. Don tired
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by creepsyme(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=kallmemrB post=42154635]Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies

You know when you read some stories on Nl and u burst into laughter that bloggers are generating make beliefs stories...well I was like that until a friend told me about his current situation...Owu blow me ,fear grip me...
His Story:

My friend has been dating this lady for the past 3yrs and he was even thinking of doing his introduction and marriage this year....until he got the shock of his life on Monday....To him he thought their relationship was steady and ok so he never had any cause for alarm but a few weeks ago while praying in church his Pastor told him to avoid eating any food his Gf prepared for him for a while(I know what's on ur mind,Pastor lying since 20 B.C right?) well the guy prayed about it and kinda obey,they have been dating for 3yrs and sometimes the Gf comes over,sleep over or spend some days and you know its,kinda normal for ur Gf to prepare food and stuffs...
Due to the nature of his job,sometimes when he comes back from work the Gf would have slept and left his food in the cooler.. So after the pastors instruction he would sneak out and pour away the food...sometimes when it's during the day he would give excuse of the flat too hot and go outside the balcony to eat so that he wont raise any suspicion.. ..

After 3days of ignoring her food he notice his Gf became more aggressive and acts angrily.in his mind he thought it maybe she was having her menstral cycle so he ingored all those signs and still joke and make her life ....but 2 weeks ago she left his house as usual to go back home...since she got home anytime he calls her she was like "what" "en ehn" so he was like surprise by the new attitude,he went to her ouse several times but always met her absence...Sometimes when he calls her she talks like her usual good Gf but sometimes like they are fighting....
Last Friday while he was at church for vigil,the pastor called him aside and told him that the lady has been using charm on him for the past year,which lead to him losing his job for some months before getting a new one.. .the pastor told him that the lady main aim was to make him poor so that she would be the one feeding him and controlling him,that He will always listen and do her bidding anytime she wants ....

My friend almost fainted and the pastor told him the reason why he instructed him to stop eating het food was because she always feed him the juju(charm,jass) thru food....
He said he didn't believe what the pastor said so when he goy home he called her over 50times she didn't pick her call all thru friday to sunday...all he could think of was if it was true...
He spent all weekend asking himself the same questions like "Have I been under Juju all this while,Did she really love Him"

But on Monday he got the greatest shock if his Life...After work on Monday he got home and found his apartment empty...i mean totally partially empty ,only mattress and the bed stand,wall rode and some of his cloth remaining...all this watches,shoes,belt,all electrical gadgets were all gone..even all his pictures and personal stuffs...

He said he felt as if the world crumbled on Him,he went over to the ladies house and was told she hasn't been home for 2days..when he called,she picked up and eased ,banged the call...

So he went to the landlord of his apartment and the oldest son of the landlord which was around 25 confirm that his Gf came with her friends to pack everything...The landlord said he couldn't stop her becos she was pratically living with him for Past 2yrs so they tot they were married...

My friend is still in Limbo Atm cos he still loves her alot inregardless of what had happen...
The crazy thing is that yesterday somebody return some of his picture,the one he took with the lady was not returned....

Honestly if you meet this couple you would think they are heaven made cos they look so good together and were happy ....

aAfter hearing this last night,I got so scared,I never imagined a lady could do something like this to a guy that loves her...

My advice to everyone out there is to be prayerful in ur relationship cos u don't also know if you are under spell[/quotell me u dnt knw dat men charm ladies as well.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ifytomtom: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
. U must be an Atheist
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by matoyeh(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
grin you are finished!
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
d best comment so far dis year.. Even if dangote is ur father & u go to a pastor & lament to him about ur poverty status without him knowing dat u re d son of dangote. He would still formulate & accuse someone in ur family dat is responsible 4 ur downfall...

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Kjking(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
shegsky:

Guy, i fear 4naija girls o, be like say na Foreign girls sure pass now .
ayam telling you!!!! all this desperate looking naija babes.... my brother na run for your life ministry sure lass now oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.